Orderhive

Ecommerce Automation Platform to Improve Customer Experience

visit website

Orderhive Reviews

Pros

Great customer Service, Great Integrations, Always being updated and that is the most important. They are always on the move to bigger things.

Paul D.

A great product with amazing support and all at a fraction of the price of their competitors.

Rob D.

Customer service is outstanding. With anything there is a learning curve but Orderhive reps answer my questions quickly and give great tutorials.

Susan W.

Cons

The customisation which we had to pay for has never been completed and still does not work.

Martin O.

When I finally left, they refused to refund me the 2800 USD, even though I had paid for a service I literally never got.

Samantha C.

The system does maybe 10% of what was promised. As a time-saving automation, it is a complete failure and costs us more time to run than doing a totally manual operation.

Martin O.

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Transcript

Steve: My name's Steve, I'm president of my company in the automotive industry, and I give Orderhive...

Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives.

- Inventory Sync across all marketplaces. - Saved us money in operating expenses. - Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon. - Allows us to provide better customer service. - Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease. - Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Pros

Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more. It's possible to export any information...

Cons

In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised...

Pros

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always...

Cons

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to...

Good value, great customer support

Pros

It's relatively easy to navigate and doesn't glitch out that much. Works relatively well out of the box for us, which isn't the case with a lot of other services. Customer service in general is also really good and quite fast.

Cons

- More carriers rather than just easypost integration (for european carriers it's not great) - multicurrency would be nice on the invoicing side

hurts to write this review

I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years. For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues...

Pros

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs! - tons of features (that don't consistently work)

Cons

- so many bugs! - customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business - no mobile app for iOS - lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

A necessity

I am very pleased, and would highly recommend Orderhive.

Pros

Good inventory management is very important to me since most of my items are one of a kind, and I sell on multiple venues.

Cons

Integration with all venues was very painless and simple, I have never had any trouble using Orderhive.

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Pros

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations. It is very fairly priced for the power of the system. The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business. Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even...

Cons

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Amazing on boarding and support, great interface

It has been a overwhelmingly​ positive experience. I recommend it.

Pros

The 1 on 1 support that I received was exceptional​. This made all the difference in getting up and running on this new platform. I like the simplicity of the app. I had used Skubana before and it was so complicated and less visually appealing than Orderhive.

Cons

The report that I wanted did not exist, but Orderhive went above and beyond to create a custom​ report for me.

Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs

This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Pros

- Customization of colors, templates, email responses. - Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0. Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Cons

- Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around - 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up. - Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

Cloud inventory software that works.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based and that I can access it from anywhere. Support is always there to help in chat and follows up on issues.

Cons

I really like the software, but I wish they had a mobile app for iphone.

An excellent option to manage an online store! I'm just Loving it!

All in One! that's what it is! just a few tweaks to be perfect!

Pros

The great UX friendly and easy to use! If you want to manage warehouses, transfer inventory, make wholesale purchases and everything you would need to make your e-commerce business succeed, this great app is for you! Just need to add more advanced filtering options in the dashboard and in the storefront and will be PERFECT!

Cons

The app doesn't improve the UX in the storefront, if you can do that, it would be AWESOME! The UX in the dashboard is phenomenal, but you should consider to include the storefront UX enhancers

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Pros

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how...

Cons

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

2 servers connected

I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Pros

We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Cons

The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go Recommended

We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our...

Cons

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive....

Pros

Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Cons

None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Excellent tool!! You can save a lot of time!!

This tool is extremely helpful if you are selling on ebay US, ebay UK, FR DE etc as well as Amazon, shopify etc. very easy to integrate your product and manage your stock qty. at single screen. You can change price, qty very quickly form inventory screen for all multi channel site. there is no display for the currencies for inventory screen but you can see the currencies on sold screen. There is no listing function from this tool however, I don't see it needed so much. I have been spending a lot of time for log-in each ebay site for changing qty. manually but with this tool, I can spend the saved time for something else.

Pros

You can't fined other solution with this price. System Quality is also top. Quick server response and reflects change to your selling channel immediately. Easy control for all different channel stocks and prices.

Cons

I wish I could have more powerful and variety of setting regarding automatic merging the items. Maybe system could automatically suggest matching by the title, SKU, prefixed SKU so that I can merge more smooth and quickly. Also, it is even more better that system can show certain qty. which is less than actual qty and refill automatically once it sold out.

Hi Sachio. Thank you for your feedback. We'll take your suggestions into consideration to implement features in near future. If you have any other queries or comments, please feel free to email at support@orderhive.com.

Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper

I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you...

Pros

Great customer care and simple to use software

Cons

Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

Excellent customer support! Lots of integrations. Quick syncing. Great value!

Pros

Love the customer support. You always get a quick response to your questions and they're available for a Skype call if needed. Given the almost 10 hr time difference they're doing a phenomenal job of making themselves available when convenient for you. The real time sync and multitude of integrations is excellent. Shipping integration is a time-saver and makes it easy to compare rates of your integrated carriers. The included USPS account has the lowest USPS rates we could find. Having the ability to request Custom Features at a reasonable cost is another plus.

Cons

Need to be able to ship multi-package shipments and Bill Third Party. Ability to Edit shipped orders that have not been invoiced. Due to the custom nature of our products we need to be able to use the same SKU multiple times in the same order.

Be Cautious of Orderhive

2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier....

Pros

I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the...

Cons

Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things...

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

Pros

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive. Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview. Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Cons

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page. And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order. What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view. If you...

Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal

Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Pros

We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders *Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems. *Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also...

Cons

Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

Great New order management App with superb potential

A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door. Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Pros

Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders. Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management. Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night. Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Cons

Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks. On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods. Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices. Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

Fantastic

Pros

Orderhive was the only suitable order management system that I could find, that would provide a integration with Royal Mail (UK delivery service). Whilst this took some time to achieve (about 2 months), the integration works very well, enabling us to print off shipping labels without manually entering in the address. Orderhive also integrates with our online store, which allows the orders to be synced with ease. They listen to feedback and have great support. Orderhive have all the features necessary for our order management.

Cons

Nothing much, it's not perfect, but they're working towards it by listening to customers opinions. Maybe faster integration time, although they did run into some complications with our integration (probably why no one else does it with Royal Mail).

Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system.

Pros

This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Cons

When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many...

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

Still impressive after a year

Efficiency and live tracking of inventory products.

Pros

Very simple UI interface and yet able to track orders to great details. Utilising this for company purposes and till today, very satisfied. Customer support is top notch too. Special compliments for Shruti, who has been assisting in my account. She has been meticulous and transparent, providing clear guidance in resolving questions.

Cons

Recent upgrade to Orderhive 2.0 was not implemented properly, with lack of customer notifications and interface manuals. Otherwise, glad that there still is continuous improvement.

I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer service!

Pros

Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Cons

I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.