Orderhive Logo

Orderhive Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

See full reviews by rating

Great customer Service, Great Integrations, Always being updated and that is the most important. They are always on the move to bigger things.
Customer service is outstanding. With anything there is a learning curve but Orderhive reps answer my questions quickly and give great tutorials.
They have features for almost everything you need for running online marketplaces. The customer support is brilliant and OrderHive is great for small or large businesses.
The customisation which we had to pay for has never been completed and still does not work.
When I finally left, they refused to refund me the 2800 USD, even though I had paid for a service I literally never got.
The system does maybe 10% of what was promised. As a time-saving automation, it is a complete failure and costs us more time to run than doing a totally manual operation.

Orderhive users...

Shopify-logocaret

Shopify

Zoho Inventory-logocaret

Zoho Inventory

How would you rate Orderhive?

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Transcript

Steve: My name's Steve, I'm president of my company in the automotive industry, and I give Orderhive...

Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives.

- Inventory Sync across all marketplaces. - Saved us money in operating expenses. - Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon. - Allows us to provide better customer service. - Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease. - Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Pros

Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more. It's possible to export any information...

Cons

In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

Good Linnworks alternative

I believe this software have potential to grow and become very reliable. Whilst there have been some issues and downtime with the FTP integrations, the support team and their developpers have always been very quick to fix them and improve them with additional features The overall customer support has been exceptional As a company using Amazon, FBA, Shopify, Ebay, WooCommerce and wholesale sharing the same stock and syncing it from our ERP, it really works

Pros

It does all we need to integrate it with our ERP via FTP import / export XML

Cons

FTP xml order export every 1 hour minimum might not be enough for some ERP integrations that need to sync orders and shared committed stock faster accross multiple channels. Decreasing the 1 hour window to 15 min ( like Linnworks ) would make a great difference

Fantastic eCommerece Light ERP Order Management System

Very good steam that cares

Pros

ecommerce integrations, marketplace integrations

Cons

reporting is a bit weak, especially on product sales and accounting

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

Pros

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive. Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview. Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Cons

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page. And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order. What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view. If you...

For the money Orderhive works better than some really expensive programs we have tried.

Orderhive is an overall great value. Its inventory, kitting and bundling capabilities have made managing our inventory very easy. It has more robust inventory features than Zentail and SkuVault, however in other areas it still has a way to go. It has been more accurate with tracking our inventory across the marketplaces than other programs, and while it has more features, Inventory is really the only one we use regularly. I would love to see it grow into multi-channel listing management and add some more basic features and rules, but overall we are very happy with orderhive and will continue to use it.

Pros

It offers a good solid inventory solution. It has been hard to find a program with Multi-warehouse inventory tracking that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike most other programs Orderhive will take the inventory out of the location that it is shipped from , keeping a more accurate inventory of each warehouse. The accuracy is pretty solid, as we have not found one yet that works for our sku set and setup, but Orderhive has been the best so far.

Cons

*No half cent pricing- unable to use many of the built in features. *Partial ship orders from multiple warehouses. You cannot split an order into multiple warehouses to ship

A perfect for my ecommerce store

Excellent

Pros

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Cons

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

One of the best Inventory management Software we used!

Pros

Customer service is amazing, they respond at anytime and get things fixed in no time.

Cons

They charge too much for Integration with other apps and softwares, Missing some features important to us in transfer orders and purchase orders modules.

Great customisable bit of software

Pros

A lot of other software options could not properly accommodate some unique procedures of our business. With Orderhive, we were able to make some adjustments to make things work

Cons

It is not an exact fit to our business procedures

I am new to the orderhive family but couldn't be more impressed.

Pros

I am new to the orderhive family but couldn't be more impressed. I had some questions that I'm sure were in help docs but being new to the interface I was a bit overwhelmed on where I might find those answers. The chat support was super helpful and patient and pointed me in the right direction for all 3 of my newbie questions.

Cons

It is a bit overwhelming at first but we're a small company switching from ship-station and so I'm sure this is just our lack of knowledge of something this robust.

My Time w/ Orderhive

Pros

The software has an easy user interface, which makes it really easy to navigate.

Cons

The manufacturing features are very limited please implement UoM for BOMs.

A must have for any product based business

Pros

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

Cons

I was previously using an order management software that sold, so I was fairly familiar with how they work, I needed some help getting a few things set up, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Great All-In One Software!

Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

Pros

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Cons

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised...

Pros

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always...

Cons

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to...

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Pros

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how...

Cons

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Pros

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations. It is very fairly priced for the power of the system. The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business. Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even...

Cons

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

Pros

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

Cons

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go Recommended

We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our...

Cons

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

2 servers connected

I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Pros

We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Cons

The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

Excellent ERP with great Third-Party Integration

Orderhive is an excellent solution for small and mid-level businesses. We have set it up for many clients and all of them have had an excellent experience with it.

Pros

Orders synchronization, purchase order management, inventory management, and order fulfillment have really helped our clients stay organized and grow their business.

Cons

There aren't any cons really. There were a few issues a year ago but Orderhive has resolved all of them.

Orderhive

Pros

We have been using Orderhive for about 3 years and it has worked very well for us. We don't experience many issues and when we do we get a quick response from their support team. And they have built a few customizations for us so the system fits our needs well.

Cons

Some recent UI updates have made the platform less intuitive in my opinion, but that may just be because I was used to how it worked before the updates.

good for small business inventory management

I have stayed with orderhive because of the great customer service and the value. I have been looking for other similar products, which overall would be better at reporting, customize, and how the integration works so I can stop imputing information manually, but I can't afford those, so I would say that for the price, is the best option you will get.

Pros

I can unify the inventory count for multiple warehouses. Their customer service is amazing. That and the price for what I need is what I have kept me from leaving this service. Great price for what you can get for it.

Cons

There are many glitches on the software, so I wouldn't advise for a big company, and I still have to do manual uploads on inventory count because of features that the software doesn't support. But I don't have so many SKU's. Integrations have been better over the years and I still find some issues with the products but customer service team is always available and ready to help.

Great software for selling across multiple marketplaces

Pros

The integration is straight forward and the product does everything that is needed from order management software. The best thing about this software is the customer service. It's very easy to open a new ticket from any page while using the software and I have always received a reply within minutes which is extremely impressive. The customer service personnel are very knowledgeable about the software and have always resolved any issues.

Cons

Overall the software is very good and does everything that we need. The software can occasionally load the data on the pages a bit slow but once you clear your cache it resolves the issue.

Great Software for order processing

Pros

This software is easy to use, intuitive. It provides many different functions for order processing and allow us to dispatch orders between different warehouses and dropshippers. The customer service is always available and provides a good support

Cons

The return section is not great. we're always talking in order number and this section is sorting by customer name... (?) not possible to search an order number, and even sometimes to find out with the customer name. On the purchase section, once on order is made, no update is made inside the product. So if you add a barcode to a product after a purchase validation, the barcode won't appear in the...

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive....

Pros

Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Cons

None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs

This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Pros

- Customization of colors, templates, email responses. - Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0. Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Cons

- Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around - 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up. - Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.