Platformax Reviews

4.67/5 (66 reviews)

Pros
  • Simplicity
  • platformax is best in class CRM. Fully customizable. Tons of good features. Very easy to integrate with other tools.
  • It has all the features a sales pipeline needs. Inspite of its complexity it is easy to use. Customer support is very responsive.
  • Platformax is good customer relationship management software and has good functionality and is useful for sales in whole process from start to end.
Cons
  • Colour scheme could be better and more live, colorful.
  • A little more expensive from others, but for a good reason.
  • Not the easiest to navigate, I had problems setting up my phone. Interface could be more modern styled.
  • No really, all things work well for me. Maybe it can have more colour in design like some other products.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kadar Edina

Platformax is not the normal "CRM", it is a sales platform, that works for you

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Pros
To start, it has features of a powerfull CRM, likely the most powerful I worked with. It has great integrations, it goes with our client success process and it really helps keep track of future progress with clients and opportunities. It is a sales platform, that helps get sales done in the whole meaning, not just contact managing.

Cons
It can look difficult to integrate at start , specially if you are used to a different CMS or CRM system, but when you look at it better, it is not costly at all and very little time consuming, they got it one fast.

Response from Platformax

Thank you Kadar, we try hard to make sure, that the platform is intuitive for all users.

Brigitte Fichtleid

Best CRM for any business, hands down

Reviewed 2017-09-19

It improves process flow, sales and improves productivity as well

Pros
Platformax is easy to use for admins and users. The customization options are almost unlimited and will operate exactly how your business needs it to. I have used multiple CRM's but this one is the best. They offer extensive training as well, that allows users to discover things faster.

Cons
It can be difficult for novice admins to navigate some of the more technical aspects, if they never worked with a CRM before.

Juliusz Nowak

Platformax has been an incredible tool for our sales interaction management and forecast of sales

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Platformax is great, we have all past, present and future of the clients in one place, no more missed chances, business always on track and all information is well managed. Before we used also excel and other free tools, but it was not good.

Pros
The software is so robust. We keep track of interactions with customers, sales history, potential product customers might be interested in based on past purchases, and so on. It does everything we need it to and more.

Cons
Some of the more advanced features can be difficult to get the hang of, but Platformax team has been pretty helpful and we have invested some hours in training that had lessened the learning curve.

Response from Platformax

Thank you Juliusz!

Miosaw Zawadzki

The company goal is to utilise Platforms as a platform for our customer database

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Pros
It is really appealing, that it integrates with other software, so it further enhances your needs. With that it covers all the things a company needs, there are many features that become even more used as your process grows.

Cons
In order to really utilize the Platform at its biggest and get 100% of all functionality, it would help to get a dedicated Platformax assistant or developer for the first days. It is a user friendly system in the starting package, but if you start big, there is still integration and customization to be done, so help is good. They offer great help already, but more information can always help.

Ines Ogorevc

Best CRM system out there

Reviewed 2016-10-27

We have tried around 10 different CRMs system and there was always something missing. With Platformax we have everything we need for our sales process to run smoothly. From lead lists for the sales team to contact new clients, to creating tasks, opportunities and orders to make sure you never forget a follow up or other action, to reporting which helps make sure everyone is on the right track and doing the necessary activities. There is also an app that saves the time of entering the numbers in the phone and helps to keep track of the calls your sales team makes. Platformax customer care is quick and always ready to adjust the features to your needs. We highly recommend them if you need a CRM that can be customized to your sales process, not the other way around.

Response from Platformax

Wow. Thank you for such a nice review.

Stine Lorenzen

It s hard to beat the value for money

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Tracking more and better for customers and leads, emailing and calling made really easy. Good value for money.

Pros
I find it easy to use and ultimately tracking customers. You get a good range of flexibility. The email integration and phone using with basic package alone is pretty great, compared to what "free providers" offered.

Cons
I wish I could get better layout in the mobile app. It is not so mobile friendly, when you want to work on customer information from mobile.

Response from Platformax

Hello Stine, thank you for the review. Most of our users work on Platformax with a laptop or tablet, but mobile works great with the calling-app as well already. Have a great day!

Laura Conley

The best CRM for any business with a sales process

Reviewed 2017-09-26

From our day one, Platformax has been fantastic. We used the other large guys in the industry, and the ease of use, data organization and customization are more, than any organization needs. Our sales team loves using it.

Pros
It has plenty of functionality, customization and intuitiveness. We are well covered when it comes to managing the sales process and all things have their place, everything is tracked and connected. Perfect.

Cons
Some limitations with connecting to some other platforms like, that would be amazing and provide for even more connectivity across the company. But since this is a complete solution, we are fine as is

Susan Tally

So easy to track everything and forecast of sales

Reviewed 2017-09-13

We can better coordinate opportunities with my colleagues and focus on improving sales, while having clear communication with all clients and leads. It helped me improve my sales when I found out, why I fail most opportunities in my pipeline.

Pros
Ease of use. Our entire sales team can use Platformax with the accounts, and we know what opportunities are open and ready to close. It is easy to designate others to opportunities and find out how to be better.

Cons
As our team grows we are going to need everyone on the upgraded offer with added features and my boss says, it will be more expensive.

Donat Wysocki

Integrates easy with company

Reviewed 2017-10-02

I work as project manager for integrating software. Platformax has tool available for a wide variety of integrations for different solutions and they support you fast as well.

Pros
Normally integration is challenge with most software. Advantage of Platformax is it is easy to set up for users and does not take much time to learn for set up.

Cons
It is not a on premise solution and there is no off-line option. But most software works this way, so it is not a big problem.

Response from Platformax

Hey Donat, thanks for your review. There are even more integrations in progress, so get in touch with us, we will be happy to give you the latest news!

Milan Pokorný

Using Platformax for Crm, automation and connecting with Outlook and other app is also easy

Reviewed 2017-09-14

it has easy integration with other tools we use, and that is great. They listen to users like me, and help a lot, to make your experience better. No complications for me

Pros
I use platformax in conjunction with Outlook and Mailchimp to help automate our marketing and sales process, also setting up with other software to help my team. It has many functions, but I do not use all of them yet.

Cons
Getting data to merge can sometimes be complicated until you figure out the mapping. But dont give up, ask for help. They have great support team and they help your whole team!

Boena Rousalova

Love using platformax

Reviewed 2017-09-18

I am tracking all of my sales and daily acctivity. Many tasks to organize daily priorities and manage time better. I get help from team when we notice problems in reports, so team gets better.

Pros
Using platformax daily for keeping track of sales and sales activity. Makes my life soooo much easier. Easy to use and helps make my daily tasks much simplier. This product helps keep me organized and is great for reporting.

Cons

Response from Platformax

Good to hear, that Platformax serves you well Boena.

Wojciech Tomaszewski

We use platformax every day and it's the most valuable business resource and tool we have

Reviewed 2017-09-14

We got what we needed. And for that monthly fee, it is a great buy. I recommend it to business-people I know every day.

Pros
We love how it keeps everyone in our business up-to-date and on the same page. We love that it tracks our sales and also failures, and we can get reports. It gives good oversight of things.

Cons
I had to get used to it. Platformax was not so easy to use like Gmail when I started. But we learn fast, and they have good support and chat.

Response from Platformax

Hey Wojciech. Thanks for the nice review. Good to hear, that you like the tracking features and overight!

Ludmila Adamska

Platformax is a great addition to a fully functioning sales team

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Platformax allows us to easily see the sales process from cold lead to customer. It also allows the sales team to easily see and forecast their payments. This allows them to be fully functioning with out having to ask the finance or owner of the company constantly.

Pros
Platformax is a great CRM that is extremely powerful. It integrates with Outlook other apps we need, so it makes the process our team use really automated and easy. Drip campaigns and automation are really useful to us.

Response from Platformax

Happy to hear, that you like the drip campaigns Ludmila. Have a nice day!

Gyarmathy Lél

Am able to plan my Sales activity with 100% accuracy using Platformax application

Reviewed 2017-10-05

I can organise my daily visit and tasks schedule, organize my teams activities, scheduling my Daily and Monthly Plan, planning my business promotions and other tasks, all is well organised.

Pros
Account creation of customers and navigation options to segment, Order search options, Event scheduling, Open Opportunities, Lead tracking communications and so on.

Cons
Creating my search filter is complicated, make it more simpler to users like me who are in Sales, so that I spend little time on this activity and more on calling and selling

Klaudiusz Pawowski

Really good and practical, helps to communicate

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Business is going smooth, there is everything managed and flowing.

Pros
Easy to use and easy to customize new functionality when you need it, once business grows and you have bigger team. It is really tightly integrated with marketing, sales and service processes, helps a lot to communicate in team as well for clients and solve problems.

Cons
There are missing guides for users on implementation and new features, knowledge base is low and I get much information directly from support people.

Jitka Bendová

Generally really wonderful platform. Can be rocky but its expected with something this massive.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

It provides us with a reliable database / sales platform for a variety of purposes, from email campaigns, organizing to customer service.

Pros
Flexibility. The amount of flexible things you can do is vast, and virtually anything you can't do is already done, or the tech team will help you out with it.

Cons
Inconsistent documentation and old features. It was sometimes hard to navigate and UX was not so user friendly, as one would hope.

Response from Platformax

Great feedback Jitka. Our team is working on improvements all the time, to give a better UX.

Nana M. Svendsen

Very customizable with excellent customer support

Reviewed 2017-09-26

It helps improve our customer relationship management, as we were moving from a spreadsheet system.

Pros
As said, the customer support has been great. They walked me through parts of the setup and quickly responded to any queries I had. You can add customized fields based on your sales funnel and pull in additional data. It keeps the sales process clean.

Cons
It was a bit confusing at first, I did not use such big software before. They have support that helps with questions and issues fast!

Hendrych Majewski

Platformax is a Sales machine

Reviewed 2017-09-15

contacts are managed better and there is more business opportunity. Our sales team is more managed and follows up on clients, we can see all communication with everybody, it is effective.

Pros

Cons
The software has features and functionality that is a little hard to use if you don't need something like it. But you simply use what you need.

Response from Platformax

Thank you Hendrych.

Cody C

Automated prospecting and robust sales pipeline.

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-01

Pros
I’m on a mission to find a specific type of CRM that removes the need for a series of collaborative and project management apps. In my opinion, the strength of Platformax I find is its robust sales pipeline rather and it would suit teams that want to streamline and aggregate on this specific aspect of their business. There is more functionality than it first meets the eye. Its UI and features puts it right next to Pipedrive and Teamgate in my opinion. It’s an efficient way of keeping track of prospects and monitoring opportunities. It’s reasonably priced and I quite like the brightly colour-coded calendar, and the email tracking integration and the scope for automated prospecting; the drag and drop Kaban view is neat.

Cons
It’s a personal taste choice rather, but probably because of the type of apps that I use, I miss visualising my data in the dashboard with snippets of graphics/charts.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kunegunda Grabowska

Not too bad

Reviewed 2017-09-15

I like the amount of task you can perform with it. Calling around to customers and getting meeting is really fast and easy, even from my mobile , once it is set up.

Pros
This is a rather fast software peace, it has also every tab needed to complete a thorough calling task and it logs all comunication to the client.

Cons

Response from Platformax

Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sandi Mehi¿

New workstyle

Reviewed 2017-02-20

Well to be honest i am missing some functionality like reply to mail or maybe selecting multiple mails and asigning them to certain persons. I would also apreciate more if it wasn't so boring in terms of colours. Besides that i think it is ok.

Pros
Simplicity

Cons
Colour scheme could be better and more live, colorful.

Response from Platformax

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for your kind review. We will see what can be done in terms of color personalization to make it prettier for everyone's eyes :) But what caught my attention a bit more is the "..where some data could be autofilled..". We are actually going to release data enrichment which is going to autofill a lot of data on your contacts. I hope that will help. As always if you want to give us direct feedback use the in-app feedback button.

Thanx again for the review!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Wisaw Wieczorek

platformax had all the features and options I needed and overall our team really enjoys using it

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Pros
It seemed like there are almost endless possibilities with the software. Whatever we could think of platformax had already thought about it which was really nice.

Cons
Because of how much platformax offers it can be complicated at times. I needed more training for some of the more complex things i tryed to use platformax for. Besides that thought the team loved it.

Sultés Firenze

Using it to follow-up with customers, log calls and notes for business meetings

Reviewed 2017-10-04

We get lead generation and winning more leads, resulting in more sales

Pros
Integrations with many other tools, it helps to use the software more effectively. Platformax has robustness in terms of features, stability and support from their team.

Cons
Expensive compared to a lot other free software provider, that can offer similar services. But still cheaper than many other options.

Pela Jernej

An excellent program

Reviewed 2016-12-14

There are all the right features in the platform and if you want/need something more, the team customizes it for you.

Pros

Cons
A little more expensive from others, but for a good reason.

Response from Platformax

Thank you very much for your kind review :)

Lucjusz Kowalczyk

Best in class

All good.

Pros

Cons
It was a bit slow sometimes. Had to ask for information when using at start, not all things were clear, but using is simple now.

Response from Platformax

Thanks Lucjusz, our support team is happy to help