Powered Now Logo

Powered Now Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.28/10

See full reviews by rating

Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.
I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day.
Help desk was helpful once I was on their radar. I am on a tester platform for Android now and it's been helpful since.
It can be glitchy ,which randomly closes the project your working on so you have to restart sometimes. You get the odd day where it won’t work for hours which is frustrating.
Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though).
Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.

Powered Now users...

ServiceMax-logocaret

ServiceMax

Quickbooks Online-logocaret

Quickbooks Online

How would you rate Powered Now?

PoweredNow feedback

I work! I don’t spend any free time sitting in front of a PC trying to fake an invoice which is then added to a long handed spread sheet. No double clicking. Time is money!

Pros

On the move & I can use my mobile. Keeps all my accounts in one place & I use it in France!

Cons

Need a option to add a note when sending invoice. ie. Please find my latest invoice & I shall be calling round in ten days etc

Hey Andy! Thanks so much for the review, we massively appreciate you taking the time to leave us kind words. We're constantly developing the software, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us to suggest any improvements. Thanks again.

Great customer service

Logging invoices coming in and annual yearly income data have been very helpful.

Pros

The soft ware was easy to navigate unlike others

Cons

Respond time is slow due to support being in a different time zone

Town Gas

good overall but has suffered from some unreliability issues.

Pros

Easy to use and learn. good price excellent customer service and support

Cons

The diary needs work to enable us to use it solely.

Hey Joe, thanks for the review. I'm sure you've been told, but we've got some major changes coming to the diary which we're sure you'll love! Stay up to date with our announcements for exciting releases in the future. :)

Getting there

On the whole I am happy with powerednow but could be better, it’s expensive for a small business and doesn’t do the things that would really save time like monthly statements and reminders of outstanding debts

Pros

The billing and quoting coupled with the diary and following a job in projects

Cons

Not having a deposit option in invoices. Not having statements created. Not having automatic reminders on invoices. When creating multiple quotes and invoices to the same contact you have to go back to contact menu for each one. Changing an appointment does not notify contact. Not able to put monthly prices in a quote, I.e. purchase of hardware is a one off, service charge could be monthly.

Hello Roger, Thank you for your comments its great to see you are finding the benefits of Powered Now for your business, feel free to drop these feature suggestions into our support team as we are constantly developing here at Powered Now and always try to add the features our customers request the most first.

Power Now one year user

My overall experience with power now is good, being able to look up old reports when doing pest inspections is a real bonus and not having to wade through paper work on site.

Pros

Being able to use off line, Support from staff, ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes having to log in after a days of none use ( can never remember passwords ) odd crashes of software after spending time on inputing info.

Excellent

Pros

Powered Now is easy to use both in the office and for the technicians in the field

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. Everything works well and lots of support.

Couldnt Live without it!

everyday aspects of running a business saves you time which in turn saves you money

Pros

Makes day to day aspects of running a business a doddle and the support is fantastic if you're unsure of anything, had a query this morning a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sorted it and helped me in no time

Cons

There's nothing i can think of right now

Couldn’t ask for anything better

Very please and will be using it for the foreseeable future

Pros

The diary and certificate system is very simple to use

Cons

The fact that it doesn’t have it’s own navigation system and I have to use an external one.

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate is, it helps us know if we are doing a good job.

I’m now organised

Fab. Don’t know how we got on without it!

Pros

Great for planning for me and my team. The ease of invoicing, paperwork, quoting.

Cons

Not much. It would be a good feature for us if the diary was colour coded, I know the assignees are but could do with the diary slots coded for quick reference.

Powered Now

I have used the app for a long time now and find it really easy to use, I price a job and go to my van and send a quote straight away within minutes

Pros

It’s very user friendly with excellent features

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about the app

Hello Christopher thank you for your comments, since the release of our electrical certificates and forms we have been having some great feedback from our users. thank you for taking to the time to review us, and if you need any training or advice feel free to contact our UK support team.

Been searching for software like this for a while

Pros

It contains and stores electrical certs .

Cons

A few little features not available yet but have been told they are in the pipeline

Thanks Greg! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Great interface

Helps with time, less having to duplicate information. Much easier

Pros

Very easy to use, very nice set out. Easy to navigate around the various bits, lots of automation

Cons

Nothing as yet, if I do have any problems or questions the customer service is great

Hi Kevin thanks for your comments, great to hear Powered Now is helping you and your business, our UK support team are here to help and available over the phone or via the in app chat function.

Fantastic customer support

Im very impressed with the level of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fabulous helping me last week during a time of crisis.

Pros

Very user friendly, and affordable, I like that my team uses it on the road

Cons

Has it's limit for a logistic company like ours

Great product

Love it

Pros

Its so simple and easy to use and great support

Cons

I would have like it to be able to chase for payment if not made in time

Hey Derek, thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say great things about our software. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have. Or if you've just got a suggestion for our development, just let us know! We'd love to hear from you. Thanks again.

Powered Now review

Online quotations are very useful to all my prospective customers.

Pros

The software is brilliant and the choice of invoice formats is very good

Cons

The software is fairly easy to use, but I'm not the best person to use software.

Hi Chris, thanks for the great review, Powered Now is designed to help run your business on the go from all your devices, if you need any further training or help feel free to contact our UK support team either on the phone of via the in app chat function.

Excellent app

Pros

Easy use of app on my phone and on computer

Cons

Don't know how to connect receipts to jobs that I've done, without showing customers at the same time.

Hey Kieran, thanks for the review! It's great to hear how well you're getting on with our software. If you have any questions at all about workflow, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with our UK based support team - they're always around to field any questions you may have. Thanks again.

Powered Now Review

Brilliant! Powered now makes small businesses like mine look very experienced with great looking quotes. Very professional!

Pros

I asked a question I really had to resolve and had a very speedy response.

Cons

I’ve never had a problem! Everything seems to work the way it should and you always receive a speedy response to and quarries you have.

Powerful

Very happy

Pros

It’s quick to load if your off line it will save once back on line customer support is very good

Cons

Just getting used to it and not being able to put things in to the footer or header from doing a quote or invoice you have to create something 1st then go back and put the subject in as I like a note

Hi Gavin thank you for your comments, we have been getting some great feedback from our electricians using Powered Now since the launch of certificates and forms within our software, our Uk support team are always there to help you should you need them.

All the good bits

The assistance from the PN team is amazing, The ability to customize the software is great. Why have what you don't need?

Pros

The software give you the ability to invoice for different units in the same complex with its "Sites" option. The follow up calls are great! it makes you feel like they are genuinely concerned about how you are finding the software and that you are finding it useful.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper than I would have liked as tis does so much more. App takes a little longer to load than I would like at times.

As a book keeper for a small business Powered Now is perfect.

Pros

Brought our company in to the digital age and keeps us ahead of the opposition. Saves so much time, which has been really beneficial to our small team.

Okish

Brillant

Pros

Easy of use so simple and make everything look so professional

Cons

The price and you need a contract part for big builds

Hey Stephen, thanks for leaving us a review! We recommend getting in touch with our UK based Support Team - potentially lining up a training session? Just so we can show you how all the features can benefit you, and discuss some exciting features we have coming up!

Powered now amazing

Powered now customer service is very very good, always friendly and happy to help with any questions or advice I need.

Pros

Simplicity, and range of features . Like that I can keep track of who has paid.

Cons

I don't really have any issues with the software. Be nice to be able to customize the certificates more but it's not really and issue.

Hi Allan, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our support team have been helpful to you, Powered Now has been designed to be as simple to use as possible to help you save time and grow your business.

Perfect Power!

All my quotes and invoices are sent from Powered Now! My business couldn’t do without it. I’ve even had customers say to me they like the layout of the quote/invoice! Excellent!

Pros

It’s easy to navigate around the app, straightforward and my business just couldn’t function without it!

Cons

There isn’t much I dislike to be honest!

Hi Steven thank you for your review great to get feed back from our customers and seeing how Powered Now is helping to run your business more efficiently, should you need any help just contact our UK support team who will be happy to help.

Great.

Pros

Very helpful support staff. Very easy to use for our team members. It saves me a great deal of time when producing my quotations and invoices.

Cons

Minor cons are the diary could be more like a google calendar etc. Page break option on the quote and invoice documents would be useful.

Not Capturing Clients Through Receipts for Payments

Overall it is good

Pros

Easy to work with, clean open. Nice layout, easy to read. save and next buttons easy to see

Cons

The receipt for payment is shockingly awful, such an opportunity missed for allowing us as the users to thank clients for there custom, set up our next service, especially mine being repetitive Gardening Services. And if it a one off job, the chance to leave the door open for them to come back to me again in the future.