Project Indicator

Early warning KPI system for projects

Project Indicator Reviews

Excellent to keep a project manager informed about possible hidden bumps.

I was more informed about the current status of my projects.

Pros

The graphics you get about your surveys are perfect for a presentation/report. Good and easy way to receive information on time about team mood and their expectations.

Cons

There is an issue with one user participating in surveys meant for different groups but I've contacted the developers and they are improving the feature.

Great early warning system to capture the views of all stakeholders and prevent project derailment.

Pros

+ Fast & easy to set up + Works on mobile devices and desktop (browser based) + Great praphics that show and analyze the situation + Get anonymous = honest feedback from all stakeholders involved (crowdsourcing) + Great to discuss the status of the project during steering committee meetings + Overview of multi project management to analyse generic trends across all projects we have

Cons

- besides a short video that explains the principle, I did not find any tutorials about it on youtube. Would be helpful for the perspective of project dorector bus also for the stakeholders to get an explanation about it (how to use, anonymous, how to get results) - It is easy to understand by "try and error", but I would even like to attend a short webinar with some explanations how to make the most out of it.

I am using the tool, in order to manage all our internal and external projects.

- A real mobile app, which will allow me to use the tool offline and also direct push notifications (reminders) when I have to take an action.

Pros

- Ability to collect data at one place from different stake holders (clients and team members); - Managing my virtual team members; - Ability to make better budget estimates and keeping deadlines; - Accessibility on any device.

Cons

I used it to track progress of my projects beside using standard project management software

Pros

- it is quick and easy to start with - everybody can work with it without the need to be introduced for hours - webbased app that works on all devices like phones, tablets but also on computers - reports are available just in time - after one simple setup it runs automatically and I save lot of time

Cons

- font size could be bigger on mobile devices - usability in the report section could be imroved - colors could be picked with more contrast for better readability

This is a really nice app to recognize the bottleneck of a project.

Pros

- You are able to send out surveys to any stakeholder via email, no account is required to fill in the survey. - It helps you measure the stakeholders' satisfaction.

Cons

- The reports give you only the numbers for the results of the last survey, but the graphics show a nice visual overview of the results the over time.

Great PM tool to coordinate my teams in real-time

Pros

allows me to coordinate my matrix-structured projects and get real-time feedback from my project team members. easy to adapt to my specific project needs.

Cons

Yet, I can´t provide any specific pitfalls. perhaps the the ability to invite team members with ready-made invitations and explanations would be helpful.