All categories
ProntoForms

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

visit website

ProntoForms Reviews - Page 2

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

A critical business tool!

ProntoForms revolutionized the day to day operations of the business as my vision was and is to go paperless in operating the business. We created about 10 forms that take the place of paper logbooks in the restaurants. Leadership could access a form and input data which integrated with a Google Sheet, creating a digital and searchable logbook!

Pros

I love how simple it was to quickly create a form. Even a person that has not had time to learn Pronto forms can complete a new functional form in minutes. The user interface is outstanding.

Cons

I think it is slightly overpriced compared to comparable Form apps. Better pricing structure for the smaller business <10 users would be nice.

Purchase Orders

By going mobile with our internal purchasing orders our company has gained some much time and been able to focus on other employee development and projects

Pros

I like that I am able to customize the forms to my needs. I get quick responses when I submit a ticket and when the problem is resolved I get a training as to what caused the issues and how to avoid it in the future.

Cons

What I least like about the software is setting up the forms. I feel like I need more training.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use, economical, efficient and a time saver

We save time and money being able to process information faster thanks to Pronto Forms.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Prontoforms helps keep our company green!

This software allows us to do all of our safety documentation on a digital platform which saves thousands of pieces of paper each month. It has allowed us to streamline our safety program and save lots of time and energy.

Pros

Customer service is always on the ball. We have implemented forms which have improved our QC and company morale.

Cons

The software is expensive. The app is very glitchy and sometimes crashes when you use it on a microsoft surface.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I use it for reporting purposes

easy form to fill out, easy access to the form to use, easy reporting, easy modifications if we need them

Pros

easy to fill out the customized forms, dashboard is easy to use, customer service has been great, there is always check ins to use by your company.

Cons

I have no cons t speak of at this time, maybe the fact that this 'con' question should not be 100 character minimum!

The End of Paper Forms

Since the implementation of ProntoForms, as a trial, more departments have requested the conversion to ProntoForms. It was relatively easy to get up and running and with some additional professional services training the options are limitless on what we will be able to use ProntoForms for in our agency. From inspections to training checklists we will be able to streamline our efforts spending more time working and less time shuffling papers and filing. Another interesting side effect is the wide acceptance of technology by staff that normally does not welcome technology. Once they see how easy it is to use the forms, they welcome the new system and features such as recording, photos and sketches . We look forward to growing our application of ProntoForms to meet our needs.

Pros

Very large template library to allow for review of sample forms. Once a form is developed the ability to alter or modify the form to meet changing needs.

Cons

It is often hard to find all the technical issues for development of a form. Such as how to dispatch forms, codes for using strings and other issues to help make form use helpful. The online help is nice but a comprehensive manual would be nice.

Perfect program and customizable

I give this highest recommendation. Our company has been using it in our business for several years and it saves hours and hours of time and money. And it's very easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion. The form could be adapted and revised to fit our business needs even better if we needed them to

Great Program for our Business

Pros

We get great customer response to there very own custom form! Having that ability to make custom specific for each individual customer is priceless

Cons

I find the customer service experience can be a little less than easy to deal with. They prefer to try and fix a problem with video tutial or support links.

EMIS System Professional

Pros

Highly configurable, quick start up, excellent technical support. I'm using their platform to collect data and integrate with my clients' databases .

Cons

They can never tell me when their next release is scheduled for. I also can't seem to find their support hours anywhere on their website.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Prontoforms review survey - Amtrak

Prontoforms has been a pleasant experience for our needs within the Amtrak customer service dept. We look forward to a continued working relationship with the Pronto group.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to aggravate through the Pronto process.

Cons

For those using the Prontoforms and are not tech savvy, a more visibility and hands on for customer support.

ProntoForms review

Integrating audits with Salesforce will enhance our service delivery process with our customers.

Pros

Ease of creating forms and functionality to connect with outside sources (Salesforce, Microsoft).

Cons

Birst reporting is not consistently accurate and has created issues in our compliance reporting.

Haddon

We service the Health Care market and timely reporting is a must and ProntoForms from day 1 has been superb

Pros

This is the best and easiest solution to use and create new forms that I have ever used

Cons

nothing to complain about not sure why you would need 40 characters for something that has no cons?

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Amazing product for mobile form automation. Designed for ease of use.

Continuous savings on time and effort. Greater efficiencies. Employee satisfaction.

Pros

This product enables us to collect various field data and feed it into our corporate EH&S, Asset Management and other systems. The forms are easy to build and intuitive to use. This saves a lot of time and effort and avoids the need for paper forms and subsequent manual transcription efforts. The data is also be made available in variety of formats and can be stored on a cloud / FTP and/or delivered via e-mail. The data is also well back-up and, if any of the submissions are lost due to a human error, these can be recovered in no time by anyone with ProntoForms admin credentials. This is a really well thought-out and designed product.

Cons

There is not much to state here. We recently discovered a minor bug related to a non-standard drop-down pre-population step but that was very quickly addressed by ProntoForms, so no longer an issue.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Remote users can register all data on forms using their cellular phones and tablets.

It maintains my business running all time. Remote users are able to send data to my office any time from every where

Pros

Easy of use, the forms are easy to fill. as simple as a choose an option. I use different forms for different departments. Several data destinations are excellent.

Prontoforms review

It has worked well for documenting sales efforts of team with low supervision or visibility. We have been able to develop different surveys to improve business effectiveness.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Analytics

Giancarlo, Thank you for the great review. Regarding analytics, I understand you have a call coming up to explore our analytics capabilities. Our analytics engine is powered by Birst, which has been identified as an industry leader by Gartner - I'm confident that you will find it to be an impressive tool. Best, Jordan @ ProntoForms

Very easy to use. You can save the information and go back to finish up later if needed.

Pros

Can add or delete according to your business needs. Very easy to use. Great customer service help when the program is acting up.

Cons

Wish you can add more pictures in the subject line. Program only allow 5 max. Wish there is more options around the program

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use easy to update

Daily job cost tracking

Pros

Ease of use when creating or editing forms is fabulous!!! The forms are clean and look very professional as you can upload logo

Cons

Customer service to resolve issues Once I accidentally changed my admin status and took 3 days to resolve

Handles the processes that we needed a forms solution for.

Pros

Ease of use. Off line form submitting is a big plus. It will then upload the data once you establish a connection.

Cons

Some development features could be more user friendly. Ability to fix a form that errored on submitting without contacting support.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Has been a great tool to improve our field service quality

Pros

Easy of use, flexibilty ....and they are constantly adding new features.

Cons

The data base created with the forms is a little messy to handle. I would like more videos, FAQ´s or tutorials available in spanish.

Pronto Forms Revision

I have had a good experience with Pronto forms overall

Pros

It is user Friendly and the forms are relatively easy to develop

Cons

Sometime it freezes, and when users lock their account they are unable to reset their own password

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Pros

It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end. We use pronto forms mostly for time sheets and safety sheets. I love getting all the information I need from the crew on site right away as opposed to waiting until the end of the week for them to bring it in. It's also great that the customer can get a copy of the paperwork immediately and we can collect signatures and take pictures of the work we did for back up.

Cons

I don't like that data cannot be stored on the pronto web portal. I would be willing to pay for additional storage space so long as it was reasonably priced. behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

Love it

My business requires good documentation, and Pronto Forms delivers it.

Pros

Easy to design forms just the way I want them, and how I want them work. Instantly deploy them my work force.

Cons

New version and previous version of help topics are not well separated. Smart logic function could give more details about what each does. I’d like to see a preview pane open so I can see what I’m building as I go.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Pros

I like how we can filter the date range, It helps to pull the report for a particular Date.

Cons

all over its good but if you are logged in for long it will automatically kick you out

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Pronto Forms

Able to control documents and push to mobile users. Able to sync up reporting tool in order to feed to in-house systems.

Pros

Mobile platform Conditional logic Recall feature

Cons

Updates not announced thru notifications Web interface

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great tool for plumbing and water restoration.

We use this tool mainly for our estimators to price jobs. We are able to global dispatch updates on pricing guides and be able to see if jobs sell in real time without having to call every salesperson.

Pros

Love the ability to require information to be gathered in the field. This ensures we capture what we need each and every time.

Cons

Can't think of anything, its really fit our needs great.