All categories
ProntoForms

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

visit website

ProntoForms Reviews - Page 5

Pick of the bunch

Have only just begun. Easily creating a couple of forms for our Australian operations. Will look for more opportunities to exploit the potential of ProntoForms. Having trialled many other options, I settled on using ProntoForms for the matter of cost effectiveness and broad feature set.

Pros

I appreciate the look of the App on Mobile devices.

Cons

Web portal not always so intuitive to find settings I am looking for. Though have been able to easily find solutions, using online support articles.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Worked with the pronto forms team to setup inspections for our plant maintenance program

Reduction of paperwork from paper inspection forms at the plant.

Pros

Easy user experience on the front end with the iPads Automatic email notifications and reports of findings Simple setup of forms online with multiple data entry types available.

Cons

Currently no way to define limits for acceptable/unacceptable data entry (upper/lower limit for pressure for example) Would like a way to add some formatting to the output reports

Amazing solution

Pros

The API and the mobile APPS. Actually the API is very useful because we use to integrate Prontoforms with external developments.

Cons

The mobile/admin UX & UI is pretty bad. I encourage you to make a complete update with a UX & UI expert designer.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Excellent Mobile Platform

I think with a few minor tweaks with customer feedback, this could really be a hit.

Pros

I was very impressed with the ability to use the forms in the field. There seems to be a lot of focus put into making the user experience very intuitive. The data transfer is very reliable, and saves so much time in the field. The ability to access everything on your mobile device is so convenient too.

Cons

The initial learning curve was challenging, and access to training material seemed weak. I wish there was a way to attach photos for quotes to show customers and integration with other enterprise solutions could use some work. Also, only 1 licence per device, so if you want to use 2 devices, you need 2 licences (IE: Phone & Ipad)

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Could meet your needs if you need only mobile

Good program, would recommend if you only need mobile.

Pros

Good platform to configure mobile forms for phones and tablets. url / PC support is not available, it if was it would be great for us.

Cons

For our business to business workflows we needed PC options. we needed to be able to fill out forms on a web browser on a PC>

Great people, great service, great features!

Pros

The outputs look great! Can be geo-stamped and is able to work off-line when there's a lapse of wireless coverage. Lots of features available without an overwhelming price tag. Lots of ways to export your data as well to make sure it's going to the right locations.

Cons

The back end of the software has a bit of a learning curve, but after you get to learn it becomes second nature.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Mobile comes to the office

Pros

Ease of use for end user, increased accuracy, speed of data capture

Cons

Takes a little while to really understand how powerful it can be so worth planning the implementaion correctly.

Duggan Brothers

Very good system, however the difficulty / issue I have is that if we need to go back to a report to give it an update we either have to redo a full report of amend the pdf / word document. I would also like to track what is on the devices in the drafts section as some of the forms are not being issued in time by the guys on site. Overall it is a good starting point for me with the guys on site, but does not fulfil our every need. I would also like to get an excel tracker in place that I can see some stats on the forms being issued / not issued etc.

Cons

Mick, Thanks for the review! The features you mentioned are in fact within our capabilities. Your account manager will take you through what it will look like! Jordan @ ProntoForms

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

It's been quite pleasant!

The ability to send out mass blanket surveys to large sales bodies is absolutely essential for what we do. So on that alone, I'm sold!

Pros

How easy it use to set up and post a form and how well it translate to the Mobile Platform. Mobile intration

Cons

It was a bit difficult getting started. While the form itself was easy enough to build on mobile, I didn't feel like it was overly intuitive.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Good tool to keep track of service items.

Recover lost revenue through lost job tickets and service reports.

Pros

I like the step by step process my technicians need to go through before they can submit a form. I also liked the fact that I receive a PDF upon completion of a report by my team.

Cons

The software is a little confusing and hard to setup. I would like a little more instruction through the process.

I went from my original inquiry to up and running with customized work orders in just over a week.

Pros

I like how this software integrates with QB online and all submitted forms go directly to my Google Drive. The ease of use makes it simple for industry vets who

Cons

I wish there was more customization on font sizes. Currently they only offer 3 sizes, a small, medium and large. I'd really like to get my workorder down to a single page.

Great Form, very easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use! Very simple and easy. The email after with the PDF is very helpful and I save that into a folder for each location. I think that the process is quick and easy now for me using the Pronto forms.

Cons

maybe loading , I think it may have to do with my location and if I am out in the field and a don't get good signal or if I am at the office and get a good signal.

Time-saving business app

I am an HVAC operator in Vermont and have been using ProntoForms. It has saved me and my field technicians a considerable amount of data entry time. We don't have to employ an administrator to transcribe notes into the computer anymore.

Pros

We can use it on a phone or on a tablet and send info we get at the job site back to the office in real-time. Once it's set up and deployed properly, the technicians find it easy to use. Our guys also like the lookup tables that pre-populate forms.

Cons

If you want to really have a robust setup of ProntoForms, it could take a little bit of time to set up. Other than that, we have no complaints

ProntoForms Review

Pros

It keeps all of the forms in one place so i can easily choose the form and fill it out.

Cons

There isn’t an option to remove forms on the user side.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

I build the pronto forms and it is very easy and intuitive

took us away from paper forms and allows a significant savings and time to get field reports

Pros

ease of use and is simple to create new forms from old ones. the help facility and customer support is great

Cons

can't do everything with it that we want it to but for the money it is sufficient. Would like to be able to copy from 1 page to the next

great and easy to build forms and deploy in a maintenance environment

Pros

easy to build forms and also link them to where you want to see your results/dashboards. Support is always helpful and chat feature is nice

Cons

flexibility of what a form looks like on the iPad. Would be nice to make form look differently in terms of design where it looks more like the PDF version

Great Product

Our overall experience has been good. Pronto Forms has most of the features we need. The one thing it is missing that we would like is conditional field logic. The application build quality has been mostly very good. The Customer support experience has been good. The only criticism I have would be around the custom services. We had a custom PDF created and had some issues with build quality. They need to do more internal testing before turning the work over to the customer.

Cons

Doran, Conditional field logic is in fact a feature we support - your account manager will be in touch to showcase it for you! Regards, Jordan @ ProntoForms

ProntoForms has been a great tool for easily gathering field data.

Pros

The tool and forms are very easy to use. The set up has so much customization built into it. Customer support is terrific. The cost is reasonable.

Cons

Can get a bit complex at times to build your own form, but support will help when needed. Professional services rates are decent.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Has been very useful we have improved the flow of information

The ability to send alerts to our customers about our service.

Pros

The facility to create or modify forms and adapt them to our needs. The implementation to our branch of work

Cons

Unable to link forms. for example an entry and exit of merchandise with the same reference number. It would be very helpful

Pronto Forms review

Very pleased with the ease-of-use of this application only issues I have is sometimes trying to find forms saved on my mobile that disappear would like the ability to be able to save additional pictures on another page if possible

Pros

Ease of use use of photos Emailing of tesults

Cons

Limited photo storage

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Good product, used at multiple companies

Helps track time spent and work performed on our jobs.

Pros

The options that are available to have in your forms are so extensive. It's impressive how customizable the software is.

Cons

It's a bit of a learning curve to get used to how to put together and manage the forms.

Like using the app

Hello I use the app on a daily basis for auditing custodial accounts throughout Northen California. I love the features that come with it. Thank you

Pros

I like the way you can take pictures and draw on them.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot write on the pictures to explain what or why.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Makes field data capture easy

Pros

Ease of use for folks who are not tech savvy. Saves the need to purchase additional software license.

Cons

Easy to set up basic forms

Pros

- ease of use - ability to review forms remotely - ability to set up new forms for new projects quickly

Cons

- Steep learning curve to set up forms to automatically load data - have to repeat data destination set-up for each new project form

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Really straightforward with a decent feature set.

Pros

Creating new forms is a breeze and analyzing the results is made very easy with google drive integration.

Cons

The lack of unified logins across devices is a definite drawback that does hinder usability a bit but it is far from a dealbreaker