All categories
ProntoForms

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

visit website

ProntoForms Reviews - Page 6

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

ProntoForms has made things more efficient, accurate and is saving users time

East of use

Pros

The ability to complete forms on your phone or tablet and not having to wait until you get home to utilize your laptop

Cons

ability to make changes when different scenarios arise. This has been a cause of frustration for our users

Fantastic product.

Pros

It is really a good product. Very intuitive and you can get started with it in a very small amount of time.

Cons

Customer support needs to improve. Every time i get stuck, customer support takes a really long time to get things resolved.

Sonoco Display Review

Karen and Danny have been a huge help implementing Prontoforms and Analytics within our Division. We began with Safety audits and reporting and are now expanding into the area of Quality audits and beyond. This implementation and expansion has not only made us a more cutting edge company in the realm of Safety but our endeavors have also begun to be noticed by our sister divisions within our company as well as being looked at as part of a possible solution for other area projects.

great

very good I enjoy working with it

Pros

easy to use with the program I am working on

Cons

nothing at all this software is good to work with

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Easy, Customizable Forms

I've been using this for close to a year, creating the forms are pretty easy, help pages are really helpful and easy to follow, answering most questions. Mobile usage is really easy and great for staff. The only down side to this it the monthly cost for a subscription is a bit higher than I would like. Overall though the product is great.

Pros

Create customized forms is easy and robust. Simple to access anywhere and user friendly.

Cons

Cost

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Good app for submitting facility audits

I use pronto forms to schedule upcoming facility work and submit facility audits. The audits function works great, no complaints. I might just not know how, but I can't seem to revise scheduled work after it has been submitted. Sometimes upcoming work gets rescheduled, and I would like to be able to change the dates. I cannot seem to do this from the app. That would be helpful.

Pros

Ease of use to submit audits.

Cons

Cannot revise dates of scheduled work.

Good to go using Pronto

I have had a good experience using pronto so far. Had a few hiccups regarding the scheduling but was corrected. Looking forward in learning more about the features and benifits using pronto.

Pros

Simple to use

Cons

Updates

Good Program - Need some improvements on website user friendliness, and

Good overall program - and the account support by Juan is great - but the exported reporting will sometimes have blank enteries or missing data, the website is not the most friendliest to use and is not very intuitive.

Cons

Thank you for the review, Tomas. I'll be sure to pass the high five, as well as your technical issue along to Juan. We're constantly working on improving our website so we appreciate the feedback! Best, Jordan @ ProntoForms

Does exactly what it is supposed to do.

This system has really been useful and has lived up to the promos. Our field personnel have really been able to use it with very little effort on their parts. As the person who is responsible in our company it has been a bit of a learning curve for me when it comes to setting up new forms and running the system but it hasn't been unobtainable. More practice on my part would take me farther I am sure. Just a good product that delivers what it is intended to do.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Easy but a little not obvious

Pros

I like the structure of forms created and also while creating them. V2 gives a lot more clear and attractive look to get going on. Once you know how to do things there, it all becomes too easy.

Cons

A lot of things aren't obvious enough for someone who is picking it up for the first time. A preview section or something similar would be of use. What if I need to copy a form from a given account to a different account. I couldn't find an option to do that.

Prontoforms provides me with a very user friendly experience.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, customizable and fairly intuitive. I've used the software for multiple purposes and each time it has proven to be great.

Cons

I wish that some of the logic was more intuitive. Such as some of the skip logic. However, I think that V2 will prove to be quite helpful with this.

ProntoForms Best in Class

Since using the tool in 2013, the experience that we received has been efficient and does what we need it to do. The products are easy to use and easy to train on, but the benefit of using ProntoForms is the support that you receive from the team. They work together with me as a part of the team vs. just a vendor. That is what keeps them Best in Class.

Good mobile solution

Provided a standarized set of forms which can be centrally and easily maintained avoiding roll out problems and coordination.

Pros

Accessible and highly customizable, user friendly.

Cons

Integration with photos and utilizes high amount of space in phone for the templates

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Great Features, but Expensive

We ended up cancelling it because the cost was too great to do customer forms and the non-custom forms were not professional looking.

Pros

The customer support and training is excellent. They provide one on one training with video recordings sent after the training. The software is rather easy to use after you receive training.

Cons

The forms do not look professional. However, you can purchase custom made forms for a price - which is quite expensive.

A great tracking tool!

We are able to assess and review protocols with a very precise form. I love the analytics that we are able to see after the forms are completed.

Pros

The ability to customize very precisely.

Cons

It a little harder to make changes if you are not computer savvy.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I've used Pronot Forms for our site audits for the past two years.

It is a great tool that has been implemented into my work routine.

Pros

The ease of doing forms in the field and being able to submit them immediately while on site has been the greatest tool in making one of my monthly tasks more efficient.

Cons

Quick and efficient way to deploy forms to those that need them

Pros

The ability to submit forms online and offline is great. When you go from scanning field paper forms to being able to submit them online and create an Excel spreadsheet to even track data, it makes a huge difference.

Cons

The workflow and advanced form creation can be complicated. Seems like there's a lot of help topics, but training videos would be a lot more helpful.

Simple

Time. It saves me a lot of time over my prior process.

Pros

Makes my life simple and efficient. This program allows to to do JSA quickly and then monitor for follow up visits.

Cons

Maybe the option to add additional photos.

Pronto Forms Transformed our Business

Since we started using ProntoForms in our fields service business, it has transformed our billing operations. We have to get bills to our customers sometimes within 24 hours. With the nationwide scale of our business that was almost impossible, not its easy and we are saving trees as well.

Store Audits

We have been using this product for over a year now. We use it to perform store audits (over 400) across the country each quarter. We had a few hiccups at the outset, but I can honestly say this is a great tool once all the backend is set in place. Would highly recommend.

Pronto review

Seems to have one glitch that needs to be addressed. All the forms that used to show up in my inbox out of the blue have disappeared and now only show up in my email. This is a problem since now I can't edit them anymore. Besides that super easy to use and works great!

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Fast, convenient, and user friendly

Convenient way to log time at a cell site.

Pros

User friendly and makes sense. The app loads quickly and I can fill it out in minutes. I like that there is an app for WIN 10 and I can fill out the forms on my lap top in the field

Cons

I really don't have any complaints yet. It would be nice if some of the information would auto populate like my personal info.

Awesome Product

This product quickly resolved many issues we had. We have quickly reduced the amount of paper we handle at a minimum cost. Customer Support is excellent and quick to respond.

Pros

easy to use, setup and distribute

Cons

not many

I find it to be very easy to navigate through.

Pros

I am not a computer geek so anything in regards to computers or programs can sometimes be very intimidating. Having a program I can quickly access and pull data needed to present to my customers and field representatives makes me feel confident that the information is right at my finger tips.

Use for Observations

Pros

Quick, intuitive and not too complicated. The ability to keep forms in draft so you're able to review them before submitting.

Cons

Forms could use more detail and explanation in each of the fields. The word "Event" is used multiple times but unsure if it's an observation, incident, or something else.