QLM Sourcing

Sourcing and supplier management solution for businesses

visit website

QLM Sourcing Reviews

Pros

The program is completely customizable to fit our business model. While the out of the box option was attractive, we were able to work together to produce a products that perfectly suited our needs.

Brandon P.

The cost is affordable cost, the functionality is easy to understand, and their customer service is great.

Robert S.

Brian S.

Cons

Some suppliers have complained that they can not access the system to input the data.

Rob G.

I have worked with Pantera, iSqFt, and some other similar systems that are specialized for construction. This is comparable in all ways, better in some, and worse in none that I can think of.

Eric F.

Snow N.

3.9

RFQs sent for Automotive Programs sub-components for brake systems.

Pros

I like sending RFQs electronically with drawings without filling up my mailbox.

Cons

The volume has to be placed without a comma, or it will not show up for the vendor.

It does the basics of quoting (sending and receiving quotes)

It has saved us hours in sending out quotes to suppliers.

Pros

It saves a ton of time managing emails for quoting. You can send a large number of skus out to a large number of vendors in a very short time. The customer support is fantastic, whenever I call or email, our customer service rep jumps to the rescue.

Cons

It's only great if everything works perfectly within process. Send then receive works great. But If you need to add a part to the quote for a supplier that has already quoted, you have to do a work around. If the supplier can not get adobe, they can't import their quote using excel, instead, you have to do a work around. If a supplier quoted 1 of 20 parts incorrectly, they have to resubmit all 20, or do a work around. The front end experience (creating an rfq and sending the rfq to suppliers) is great and has saved us hours of work, The back end handling is where it's a little clunky.

Decent for the basics, would like to see more.

Pros

1 stop shopping for quotes helps control our supplier quotes. Finding quotes and info is good and fairly easy to get at. Comparisons easy.

Cons

Ease of reports and get at info behind the main screens. There is new report systems but we have been unsuccessful to use

I am a commodities buyer, and I use QLM extensively.

Pros

I like the history of all quote requests that I can pull up and how I can pull them up by part number, RFQ, supplier name, or almost any field, honestly. I also like the ease of updating supplier information. In general, the site is very intuitive; I didn't really receive extensive training, but I feel I have an acceptable level of expertise just through regular use.

Cons

I don't like that my suppliers see the portal differently than I do. Sometimes, I provide information, but for some reason (maybe just how it's displayed to them, I don't know), they can't find it. That might be their error, but it happens often enough that I believe it may be an issue with how it's displayed to them. I also do not like how fast it goes to an automatic logout. It seems like it does it after five minutes or less. That's a little too quick.

Excellent Product for Tracking Quotations

Pros

The quotation system is excellent. The ability to set up suppliers and then send the same quotation to multiple suppliers is ideal. The other feature that I also like is the calculation tab for all the quotations received. This allows for a quick and easy supplier selection.

Cons

Due to the large number of quotations issued, it is difficult to find some RFQs in the system. To work around this, a quote summary sheet is prepared for all quotations, noting the RFQ number and part number quoted.

QLM Sourcing Review

Pros

Cost effective easy to use solution. Would like to see more reporting and functionality. Easy to use and follow. Cost effective compared to competitors.

Cons

Not very flexible. Reporting metrics are not present. .

Transiton was smooth and Qstrat was responsive to alll our needs

Pros

Cons

Start up was a bit buggy, but we were able to work through the issues in a quick fashion.

Reasonable cost, but limited functionality

Pros

Cons

Functionality is limited. We still have to maintain lots of other sourcing documentation outside of QLM. There are limited reporting capabilities.

I have been using QLM Sourcing for about three years

Pros

It enables you to capture all your suppliers' quote in one formatted area, which makes it easier to review quotes side-by-side by line item.

QLM Overview

Pros

I like how easy it is to log quotes and to look the quotes up that have been submitted by the suppliers.

Cons

If you do not know the QLM code, it is rather hard to search for past quotes issued.

QStrat is a great Request for Quote system.

Pros

It has customizable forms, and it's easy to send out RFQs to multiple vendors. It's reliable and has great response tracking. It's easy to cut and paste. The menus are easy to follow. The addition of unlimited and no size restriction attachments are easy. It's customizable.

Cons

Multiple icons look the same but perform different tasks. With the next update, I would like to see the addition of the supplier to add attachments back (Prints, Official Quotes, Etc.). They are slow on updates.

QStrat QLM overview

Pros

The system is easy to use, and it helps organize and keep track of our supplier quotes. I would recommend it.

Cons

The system times out too quickly when using, and we have to log in again.

Pros

The copy function is exceptional, especially when sending multiple similar RFQs.

Cons

We get five-year pricing, but it only goes out four years in QLM.

Purchasing buyer review

Pros

It is user-friendly to enter data to send the RFQ.

Cons

There need to be better sorting capabilities, and reporting is not great.