Additional information for QR Inventory
Key features of QR Inventory
View All Features
- Barcodes scanning with the smartphones
- Fast inventory lookup on smartphones
- Lookup / record inventory by scanning QR code or UPC barcode
- Customizable smartphone forms
- Web based dashboard for inventory management
- Low inventory alerts
- Comprehensive reports
- Integration with internal software
- QR Codes generation
- Real Time Reporting
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Automatically generated purchase orders
- Purchase Orders and Invoices Management
- Track work in progress
- Assemblies and kits management
- Built-in QR code label generator
- QR code labels generation, layout and printing
- Track inventory and asset in multiple locations
- Manage warehouses and storage locations
- Custom fields and custom mobile forms
QR Inventory is simple and affordable inventory management system for small businesses. You do not need to invest a fortune into software and / or proprietary equipment - your employees can use smartphones to track and record inventory. Use barcode, QR code and / or NFC scanning to streamline the process of inventory intake / disposal, but without a need for proprietary barcode scanners - smartphones are your scanners.
Use NFC technology to process high volume asset and inventory transactions fast using a smartphone.
Customize what do you need to track / record for your inventory via the web interface. Select any information that makes sense for you: warehouse, location in the warehouse, used or new, who has it, where did it go, expiration date, project name. Select what you need and this information will be tracked and reported.
Inventory management does not work in isolation - it is linked to your accounting, purchase and sales orders, online sales channels, etc. We will help you integrate QR Inventory with your internal software so it will fit right in your business flow.