QReserve

Resource scheduling platform for schools, labs and offices

QReserve Reviews

Pros

The QReserve platform is easy to use and the customer support is outstanding - would highly recommend.

GC

Glen C.

Our experience has been positive- our reps have been incredibly helpful and very responsive.

JS

Jessica S.

We have more of our sites starting to use the software now and I'm extremely confident we made the correct choice in using this. Support from the QReserve team has been superb.

IG

Ian G.

Cons

From an Administrative side, I found the software to be slow at first due to the large amounts of data I have access too, that has since been rectified and there are no more wait times.

MD

Melissa D.

KL

Karen L.

4.9

How would you rate QReserve?

Easy to use and easy to implement

Equipment booking and management is much easier compared to running everything from different excel sheets, outlook calendars, etc. User feedback has been excellent so we're very happy with this system.

Pros

Our lab booking was run off of outlook/sharepoint calendars which became problematic as our site expanded, such as bookings not syncing or double-bookings. QReserve provided the solution to these issues and more with usage reports. The ease-of-use is a key feature and very little training (if any) was required for users to start using. Managing resources and users is also very easy from an admin point-of-view and the customisation of each resource is fantastic.

Cons

Very little to complain about. Any ideas we have had for improvement, QReserve have welcomed the feedback and added features in their updates.

I give QReserve 10/10

I have found that QReserve is very supportive and has always been quick to respond to request are service inquires. They also offer suggestions on how to we can streamline processes and make our services more efficient.

Pros

QReserve as a beginner was easy to navigate, and very customizable to our needs. Our new Clients have found this easy to start as users , and request what they need .

Cons

Excellent customer service, great price point

What has stood out to me the most is high level of client service we have received. It really feels like we are part of the QReserve team. Every request gets addressed and whenever we need to have a meeting, we are able to have that meeting sooner rather than later. Also the price point is great for all of the features we have received especially since we will be using the software daily.

Pros

It can be customized to suit business goals; we had specific requirements for reporting, usability and communication and the QReserve team has been able to deliver. Any bugs we have caught have been fixed within 24 hours. Further if we have a request that cannot be completed the way we envisioned, the QReserve team will come up with alternatives.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a challenge finding reservations or requests however we just need to re-train ourselves to use other tools available to us within the QReserve system. Also it can take time for development requests to be addressed due to the higher priority requests already in the cue.

Perfect for our needs

We are very pleased with Q Reserve overall.

Pros

Our ability to open our Athletic Center is purely because of Q Reserve. Due to COVID, the ability to contract trace was pivotal in opening the Athletic Center to students. Because each room, piece of equipment, and area in the space can be tracked separately we were comfortable letting our students spend free time it the space. It is fully customizable and, once you are used to how it works and how to get it to do what you need, meets and exceeds everything we need the program to do.

Cons

Managing resources and calendars is a bit clunky. Much of that is due to the fact there is so much capacity but you really need to know how to use the software for it to be effective. Having the tutorials was fine but it was the customer service that helped me be able to use it.

Excellent Scheduling Software, Great Support

Overall this has been one of the best software deployments I've been involved in, uptake has been universal and training times minimal. We have more of our sites starting to use the software now and I'm extremely confident we made the correct choice in using this. Support from the QReserve team has been superb

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to deploy, user training has been minimal due to the user friendliness of the software. Support from the QReserve team has been excellent and new requested features are added in a short turnaround

Cons

Only that a lot of information is "public" by default, but this is simple enough to make private. Would also be nice to be able to make your own custom reports

A wonderful product and a great team

Pros

Quite intuitive, highly flexible, easy to integrate and the team will almost go out of their way to ensure you receive the product you desire. The project has been a smooth run and has only received positive feedback from our peers and focus groups.

Cons

Nothing I find not good here. The software is quite intuitive and the team will customize the product and with each update the product gets better.

Flexibility at its finest

It would be remiss not to mention the dev team at QReserve. They are superb; they reviewed our internal process and worked with the team to ensure that our needs were met.

Pros

- Flexible, intuitive, practical. - Overall makes scheduling a whole lot easier for the team.

Cons

The team is very pleased so far. We appreciate the fact that the QReserve dev team is willing to work with us to further enhance the product.

Wouldn’t have been able to resume doing bench work w/COVID restrictions without this system

Pros

The customer service offered by these folks is everything. We were able to customize exactly what we wanted for a daily scheduling platform.

Cons

We had a lot of resources we needed separate calendars for- setting up all of them was a bit laborious. The reps were willing to help and created step by step videos on how to do what we wanted - but we did have to do some of these on our own. Just time consuming.

Q Reserve review

My overall experience with Q Reserve has only been positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been available to me for any questions or concerns I may have had, very friendly and personable!

Pros

The software is easy to use and Q Reserve are always available to answer all questions. It has made things so much easier in the gym due to Covid and the need to pre book workout sessions. The members are all very happy with it as well. They found it easy to set up and access their account

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software

QReserve

I think its fantastic and would highly recommend for groups that require an on-line booking app.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. It doesn't take long to reserve my spot.

Cons

Only have times/dates available to eliminate unnecessary time booking If have one hour increments, it should automatically enter the following hour and not have your pick it.

An excellent office tool

Pros

It allows us to easily manage bookings in our space. Alleviates administration from manually book and scheduling - which is a big time save. It also allows for us to readily share our resources outside our direct team and make resources more visible and utilized.

Cons

The admin portal has so much to it (which is fantastic) I think we may underutilize the power of it (and reporting) to be honest. No fault of the software, just that you need to take some time to familiarize yourself with it.

Fantastic tool to manage resources!

Great! And if we have any issues, customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Tough to pick just one, but I think QReserve functionality is the best. It covers the booking of all resources, associated paperwork, tracking repairs and usage, and customization is easy.

Cons

Navigation is a bit tricky -- it took me a while to remember where I can access certain screens.

Happy Customer

Pros

Cons

No complaints. We have been using the software for years and have had no issues.

QReserve

Pros

UI is aesthetically clean and user-friendly. Menus are fairly intuitive to use. Migration to the system was easy and quick to set up.

Cons

Modules are useful but are pricey. I would likely get more if they were a bit more affordable.