Qualtrax Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The folks at Qualtrax are passionate about their product and it shows whenever you interact with them. They are eager to help and eager to make their product better.
Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.
It is now far more difficult for a particular incident resolution process to become "lost in the system" than before the online workflow capability was implemented.
Testing (data entry - no copy test / paste test option - redundent). Workflow file attach (lacks multiple file upload option).
Workflows are the most difficult part to learn but with a little practice, anyone can become an expert.
How would you rate Qualtrax?

Using Qualtrax

They are a wonderful company to work with and I value my relationship with them.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to learn. The ability to clone workflows. The fact that they are constantly improving the software and factor their users needs and ideas into upgrades. Their technical and customer support is wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know the Qualtrax staff!

Cons

Some of the features are still old and clunky. Printing option needs to be improved. I would like to see more cloning options, like for tests and trainings.

Value, ease of use, and fast implementation

Positive and personable company to work with.

Pros

The systems core functions work extremely well and are very intuitive. The path to implementation is much faster than comparable systems (we were live in 3-4 months from go). Moving from paper-based to electronic doc management and QMS has been highly valuable for our organization

Cons

There are a few areas that don't have all the functionality we would use in our organization, such as spaces for making notes when doing gap analysis. None of these are major and most have workarounds. On a positive note, the focus on having the best "core" features as opposed to being a one-stop-shop is the better route in my opinion.

Qualtrax Review

We are using it to track laboratory workflow processes to comply with accreditation requirements as well as document control, revision, and distribution.

Pros

The continual updates and support keep the application functioning smoothly. The features of the application support our needs, help the laboratory's efficiency, and significantly reduce time associated with report writing and laboratory audits.

Cons

The overall cost to maintain the application is my least favorite aspect.

Qualtrax Software Recommended for regulated industries

Our previous software system was not configurable. Personnel could not easily find the documents they were looking for. Administration personnel was limited so there was less interaction between departments. Qualtrax improved all these.

Pros

Impactful features include: configurable easy to learn help screens are awesome customer service is amazing

Cons

When there are features we would like to see added, we can place them in a portal for consideration. Support personnel are helpful in finding workarounds.

Qualtrax

I would highly recommend this software! Our GFSI auditors love the software ! Everyone we have worked with in a Qualtrax has been more than helpful and very knowledgeable of the software!

Pros

I love the ease of the software and the quality customer service! Whenever we needed help with workflows, training our employees; Qualtrax support center was always willing to help! The team is very knowledgeable!

Cons

I haven’t had a bad experience with the software.

Wonderful Customer Support

Employees find the software easy to use. With the hosted software, our employees are able to access SOPs on site, which has been a wonderful addition for our lab. The Qualtrax employees truly care about their customers and it shows when any issues come up that Customer Support is proactive and very fast.

Pros

The ease of use with retaining historical data that is easily accessible is a must for accreditation requirements.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I like least about the software.

Qualtrax

In the current business environment, continual improvement is key to staying competitive. Qualtrax keeps you there with constant innovation and customer support. Preparation for audits is an afterthought as everything needed is always accessible and ready to go.

Pros

Everything that is needed in a Quality Documentation system! Easy to use and the best customer service.

Cons

Getting used to the new license structure when we changed to the cloud.

Excellent product for forensic quality assurance!

Pros

This product has assisted our agency in achieving forensic accreditation. It is perfect for this purpose and the service Qualtrax provides its customers is amazing. I am extremely happy we moved forward with the purchase of Qualtrax for our quality assurance needs!

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. We are extremely happy.

Overall this software is great, bit of a learning curve with setup

I am an systems administrator with a recently combined Forensics crime lab. We are using Qualtrax to solve our documentation needs for accreditation. We have only been using the product for about 6 months, and still have a lot we want to implement, but we have high hopes, and have had some great support from the company.

Pros

I love the end user side of this product. It is very intuitive on what needs to be accomplished, and the user interface has recently been updated and is very nice.

Cons

As an administrator, setting the system up can be tedious to downright difficult (especially the workflows). This is mitigated by the excellent support, and the user conferences.

Qualtrax Review

I love it. I use it for many documents and this is the best way to get it through approvals and updates.

Pros

The capability of approval hierarchy that leads to email notification. Helps with tracking down who approved/reviewed what and when.

Cons

I'm still new to this and have no comments at this time.

Qualtrax was a Game Changer for our Company

Ease of finding Documents.

Pros

I love being able to access all of our documents in one location.

Cons

I love the software as is, but what I like least is that with our company, some of the best features are disabled.

Great system and support for controlled documents

Using Qualtrax helps with not having multiple documents of the same topic or subject.

Pros

I like how easy it is to maneuver through to create documents within our Corporation.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at this time

Qualtrax for ISO 17025 Laboratory

Overall, my experience with Qualtrax has been very positive. The Qualtrax team is very helpful in training our team to use the software in a way that will benefit our company.

Pros

Qualtrax software is user friendly and has made our document control process efficient. Qualtrax has also improved our processes for corrective actions as well. The Qualtrax team is very helpful in explaining their product.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback at this time because we are in the process of learning the Qualtrax System.

Qualtrax Admin User

It’s amazing to me how quickly I was able to catch on and use this program.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, able to access quickly.

Cons

We are only able to go two levels deep with documents.

The more you use it, the more useful it can be.

Stellar.

Pros

We are finding new items we can document control and track in Qualtrax every day. We use it not only for ISO compliance, but Health and Safety as well. Once we complete our certification, and are a fully functioning laboratory, we may find even more uses. All of the preloaded items we found very useful and have put them into use. The training and support team have been very helpful with any questions, and the monthly meetings I've had with our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an unusual aspect to this company that I have found wonderful. It's nice to know they are invested in the product.

Cons

I have not had any problems to date. When I had a question, the support team was able to help me within the same day.

Great Document Control Software

Great for document control

Pros

User friendly with timely updates and customer support.

Cons

Needs more traceability options for laboratories.

Great system

We are still in the process of uploading our documents, however so far it is a great product. It has allowed us to track staff compliance. Reduced paperwork for document control

Pros

Ability to designate user controls based on access.

Cons

Having a different file for header/footer. vs creating the document already with it.

Qualtrax

Pros

My favorite ability of Qualtrax is to track all changes.

Cons

Qualtrax is expensive software, but worth the value.

Most User-Friendly and Flexible Compliance Software

This will create more efficient document control and process workflows.

Pros

Flexibility and User-friendliness

Cons

Training workflow does not allow for bi-annual and subsequent annual training frequencies as per CLIA requirements for competency.

Helped us move from files and online folders to workflow managed processes

We have had a very good experience with Qualtrax, the on-boarding training was very thorough and helped us to understand not only how to set things up, but what might be good or better ways to set it up.

Pros

The workflows make it very easy to manage a process that needs to be reviewed and have input from multiple sources without having additional meetings to get them resolved.

Cons

It has so many features and ways to do things that it can be a little overwhelming at first.

Qualtrax for a small lab

Very responsive and willing to help with problems.

Pros

The features and functionality of the software are more than our lab would likely use, but it's nice that they are available.

Cons

We have issues with viewing completed tests within the system.

Qualtrax succeeds with superior customer service

Working with Qualtrax has been a fantastic experience. The trainers and customer service reps are what set it apart from similar businesses. The software could be very daunting to someone without a background in IT but our trainer gave us all of the tools we needed to build our quality management system to fit our needs.Other systems can often make it difficult or impossible to customize the system on your own but after our extensive training we found that we can build the system to our exact specifications without the need to have Qualtrax IT take over.

Pros

The best part about choosing this software as a startup lab is that the framework is in place on day 1. The feature that helped us most is the built-in workflows that fulfill our requirements for accreditation.

Cons

One feature that would be on my wish list would be to allow for my current LIMS system to work with Qualtrax.

Qualtrax review

Great experience with Qualtrax besides the expected downtime sand software fixes needed by the IT department.

Pros

This software is awesome and can calculate and organize so much information. It’s easy to learn how to navigate for new users.

Cons

Due to how much data this software uses for its calculations it’s harder to keep the system up and running. Any down time greatly affects the accuracy of the reports.

Good stuff

Everything except the loading has been great

Pros

Flexibility and work flows make this product user friendly for the cost.

Cons

Very hard to upload more than 500 documents and build the document training tests (1:1 ratio so for every document you want to capture on a test you build an entire test). My experience was uploading 1700 documents and building 1700 tests, one by one

TIme Saver

Working with Qualtrax has improved the laboratory's ability to get documents through the system, track tasks through workflows, and improve quality.

Pros

Since the implementation of Qualtrax software, my workload has decreased as well as mistakes.

Cons

We have used most of the features and have not found anything I don't like. Some of the items require some learning before use.