QuickBooks Online Advanced Logo

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Accounting & business management for small businesses

QuickBooks Online Advanced Reviews - Page 5

Small business optimized

This enabled us to cut down on hundreds of hours of work a week by allowing the import of

Pros

This is probably the easiest accounting software for new and experienced users. Easy to setup with walkthroughs. Lots of integrations available to the apps and software you need with more available all the time. If you use an accountant as well they can be given access to the account with their own usernames/ passwords.

Cons

Can be difficult to integrate certain apps or other softwares sometime requiring a third party to handle the transfer of data

Great Product to Keep Your Books Clean

QuickBooks has made my life easy with creating invoices and getting paid.

Pros

I love the ease of creating invoices. It's very easy to get paid and I love that I get notified instantly upon getting a paid invoice.

Cons

The cost of the product that I least like about the software. Outside of that, there's no complaint from me. I love QuickBooks and cannot imaging using anything else.

QuickBooks for Nonprofits: Your Best Investment!

We were very happy to find out we could incorporate this software in to our online Merchant Account!

Pros

As a Nonprofit we have to keep track of a lot of details and Quickbooks has everything we've ever needed! Also something we weren't aware of until we purchase QuickBooks and started to use it was that it could be incorporated with online stores and merchant accounts! That was a Big Deal for our Board of Directors!

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve but if you've ever used any of these types of software before it's easy peesy!

Great experience

Pros

- All of the basics are here! Even has nonprofit-specific reports. Any CRM should integrate with Quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

- To use the Nonprofit-specific reports, you must be using customers (donors). Some CRM's do not import with customers here (for example, one organization I work with's CRM imports the donor name into the Memo field, so the nonprofit reports are useless to them).

Wonderful Software

The advanced system has allowed us to create estimates and bill out using segments.

Pros

This software allows you to invoice, keep you bank statements, deposits, and all purchases in one place. It even allows you to pay your vendors from the system and keep records of it. Everything you need to keep track of your business is one place.

Cons

We have no complainants with this software program.

Bookkeeping for non-accountants

Pros

I'm clueless when it comes to keeping our books and so the ease of use in QBO is really helpful. If I don't know what to do, I can find an article to tell me how or get someone from their tech staff on the phone to help. It's easy for accountants to log into our account too once we grant them access. I like the ease of processing payments, invoices, and receipts, as well as running reports on how we're doing. Quickbooks online a lot better than the offline version of the software.

Cons

Some features need some accounting knowledge, I will say. Mainly if you don't know how to file a charge or something it doesn't tell you waht to do, but once you know (or learn from the CPA) the features are easy to use in the program.

Great functionality

Pros

Everything is in one place and it is easy to use.

Cons

Customer service is very difficult. It feels like they send you to a forum which is annoying. I just want to talk to someone via chat to figure it out.

The Online Version of QuickBooks Is AMAZING!

Pros

As a small nonprofit, the ability to collaborate with our contracted accountant, auditor, and board treasurer virtually has been incredible. This central access for many of us has transformed our accounting practices including our payroll.

Cons

It was a little difficult at first to set up payroll tax payment processing but once we figured it out with customer service, it's been smooth sailing.

Easy to Use-Easy to Understand

Pros

The ability to couple this product with Intuit's payroll service allows for the easiest accounting you could ask for. Also, Customer Service goes the extra mile whenever there is an issue. They stay on the line until there is a resolution!

Cons

I don't like being "up-sold". I am content with the product I have and don't need to be constantly bombarded with offers to upgrade.

Quickbooks is a great tool for small businesses

Overall I've had a good experience with QBO advanced, it is easy to navigate.

Pros

I like that quickbooks is a easy to use tool for people without an accounting background.

Cons

I don't like the deposit function on Quickbooks, I had trouble grouping deposits together. For Example, when I created invoices and received the payment, I was unable to match the received payments to one deposit.

QB Experiential Results

Equipped our growing organization with the tools needed to manage the day to day challenges/ demands that arise.

Pros

Great shared access to financial data Options for running reports are easy App syncing is easier Cost effective Track income and expenses Invoice and accept payments Track time Manage bills Track inventory

Cons

Price increase Licensing fee is only good for one company file

Quickbooks makes my job a heck of alot easier.

I've been using Quickbooks for a little over 5 years. I'm always learning better processes and how to financially manage my non-profit with ease and comfort.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of setting up new company files and effective recording. Automatic updates is awesome!

Cons

There is not enough hands on training available in my area. I'm a quick learner but sometimes it's difficult to find the best solution to my questions.

Use of Quickbooks Online by a small law office

I have relied exclusively on this product for a long time, and provided user access to my accountants who use it as well. For the money, it can't be beat.

Pros

It is very easy to use, intuitive, can access it anywhere I have internet, and can create reportsU

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Helpful Software

There are glitches in the system sometimes such as the register balance not totaling correctly or a payroll item that has been added not showing up when payroll is done. Overall it is a great program.

Pros

It makes payroll very simple. The automatic tax updates ensures that I'm always using the correct rates.

Cons

The learning curve. QuickBooks can do just about anything, but you have to know where and how to find it.

Great financial package for non-profits, at a price

Pros

Everyone knows QuickBooks. If you are a non-profit, then even better! You now have Quickbooks functionality, built with all the things a 501(c)3 needs to keep their books in order. You no longer have to worry about the IRS audit. Instead, just keep up to date on your QuickBooks Non-Profit tasks, and you will be set!

Cons

Pricing model for this is a bit funky. You are paying for a higher end system. But I feel like QuickBooks should do more to cater to the budget strapped non-profit corporations. If you are looking for something for more value, you can certainly find it.

It's possible that the version you are using has more features than you need. Take a look at our products page to see if there is a better fit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/pricing/. Thanks for your review! Nathaniel, The QuickBooks Team

Quick Books Amazing Desktop & Cloud-Based Solution

Pros

Easy to install, efficient from the report standpoint, friendly user, integrates with third party apps, diversity of versions allowing to select and adapt features to the business needs from a General business perspective to an specialized business field whole sale distribution. For small business is cost affordable gets complex with large scale environments

Cons

It has limitations for large company or enterprises that can be handled using Quick Books Platinum / Enterprise the company files can get corrupted if the solution is not well set up as a multi-user access to company files that needs to be share or used in large scale. The TCO can raise up the budget bar.

Kudos to Quickbooks

Pros

Great way to track income and expenses for our small non-profit organization. Quickbooks is a well-established and recognized name that is trustworthy and reputable. The software is stable and reasonably easy to use, considering its scope.

Cons

Getting it setup can be a bit intimidating if you're not familiar with accounting terminology.

Referring to us as trustworthy and reputable is music to our ears! We're happy to assist you with tracking income and expenses for your organization. To learn tips and tricks on setting up your account, we recommend checking out our video tutorials (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). To get familiar with accounting lingo, we invite you to check out our Community page: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Happy with the service!

Saving time.

Pros

Customer support is amazing. They assisted with maneuvering through the software. I had updated from a 2012 desktop to 2020 desktop then to the cloud. Transition was seamless. I like linking to the bank and creating an essay bank rec.

Cons

Until I got more use to the updated version there didn't seem to be an easy flow on the dashboard.

QB Online Advanced Review

Overall, QuickBooks Online has increase productivity for our business by order of magnitude. It has stream lined our processes in and out of the office. We will never go back to manual record keeping.

Pros

QB online makes my job so much easier and faster. I can create estimates/work orders/invoices in no time.

Cons

QB Online does lag a little bit when loading different pages. That is my only complaint.

QBO assessment

The reporting selection and functionality has been helpful to our company as you can easily pull various reports to access the health of the company and its financial position.

Pros

All general ledger information in one place with a useful internal reporting selection.

Cons

In some instances, it can be tricky to fully understand the ramifications of some entries and/or changes made when working in QBO.

Great Customer Service

Had a problem with end of the year tax withholding. It was brought to my attention by QuickBooks. The rep, walked me through the correction, made sure the appropriate forms were retroactively corrected, and got my returns done within 72 hours!

Pros

QuickBooks is easy to understand and navigate. If something doesn't make sense, customer service will stay on the line until there is clarity and/or a correction.

QBO Adv

Pros

Easy to use, invoicing tracking with customer, direct payments when using merchant services.

Cons

Limited reporting compared to QB Desktop, in online you are limited with the number of windows open.

Pleasant Experience!

Pros

I like the organization that the Quickbooks provides and the ease of software. Great for anyone starting a small business. Quickbooks worked great during our company golf event. Was able to charge everyone via an iPad which made things so easy.

Cons

The software needs to be refined a little more. The desktop edition consumes more RAM than it should. A strong PC is definitively needed to run the software effectively and efficiently. Also some of the software features need to be made a little more user-friendly.

Technical Support needs some work

Technical support is typically a nightmare. You get pushed to a tier 1 support agent that tends to not have any technical knowledge. It is frustrating when you have to deal with an on-going issue and get the after-call email that your issue has been resolved - when it has NOT.

Pros

Its pretty easy to use once you have a basic understanding.

Cons

Sometimes there are limitations that you have to learn to work around.

Just works!

Pros

Online allows for easier workflows within our office with multiple book keepers and accounting - not having a local server to host the offline version has been a great help

Cons

Being online, if the internet is down for whatever reason, work comes to a stop. Not as big an issue as this affects all other tech systems