QuickBooks Online Advanced Logo

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Accounting & business management for small businesses

QuickBooks Online Advanced Reviews - Page 6

Accounting made simple

I really like how it pulls all my transactions from my business bank account into it. This saves a lot of time in inputting data. I've always been in sales and opened my own business this year. I have learned alot about the accounting side of things from using quickbooks.

Pros

This software gave me the ability to do everything I needed to get my business going. I now can track inventory, invoices, payments and everything I need to feel confident that I'm on top of my business.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about it. It does everything I need it to do. I haven't seen if I can make a packing slip in it yet and have always made them manually. I haven't had time to look for that function, if it's in there.

QuickBooks Online Advanced: Iconic Online Accounting Software

Invoice creation and customization. Forecasting and budgeting.

Pros

QuickBooks Online Advanced offers robust tools that suits accounting needs for all sorts of companies from SME to global enterprises.

Cons

For over five years that I have been using QuickBooks Online Advanced, I have never discovered any aspect that disgusted me.

QBO for Non-profit Church

Pros

Our church was previously using Power Church software and It was very difficult to provide daily balances to the board. Power Church software did not link to our bank account. Now, QBO allows me to bring a clearer picture of our finances with the use of charts and advanced reports. So now with QBO Advanced I can take our accounting to a higher level with all the added features.

Cons

I wish there was an added donor management software or non-profit version to go along with QBO.

Upgrade to QBO Advanced

Moved all our client jobs from sub-clients to Projects and makes it so much easier to track

Pros

Project Profitability module is so helpful for our business. We have multiple productions and being able to see a snapshot of each project's income/costs and profit percentage without having to run reports is crucial.

Cons

not being able to have multiple screens open. would prefer to have tabs so that I can be looking at a report, click a transaction and be able to write a journal entry while viewing the transaction.

Good for the basics

Pros

Can take care of payroll Can automatically calculate payroll tax and send payment to IRS. Can Print out checks Will sync with Bank and credit cards

Cons

If you want to really dive into your finances quickbooks will only ever really cover the basics. I used this as a treasurer for a Small House Rehab company. We used this for the basic finances and IRS related things. But when it came to getting fancy we used Excel and some other programs. I don't think Quickbooks Reports are all the impressive either.

Fast and efficient

Happy enough to hang onto it.

Pros

It gets all aspects of the financial end of our companies done quickly. Mouth end closings very quick and easy.

Cons

I work on 7 separate companies on this platform with 5 of them in the same contained module but when I have to jump in and out of the other two it can become a problem bumping past the sign in page.

Simple Accounting at it's best!

For daily use for a small business, it's great.

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to understand. Coming from a background of doing bookkeeping and payroll manually, I really appreciate the way this program makes life easier.

Cons

Sometimes it ends abruptly and abnormally, and if you make an error, it is sometimes difficult to make a correction.

Best accounting software for small business

Im quite happy with quickbooks online. Mobile version needs to improve i will say

Pros

It's easy to use It's user-friendly It has integration Bank feeds sync automatically Direct debit payments are charged automatically on due date

Cons

It gets slow when transactions are a lot So over time i noticed it is getting slower and slower. This need to improve

Excellent program for non-profit bookkeeping.

Program fits the needs of our small non-profit business and reduces significant time for accounting and bookkeeping records.

Pros

Entering data, printing reports, searching for transactions are simple to do. Multiple users can be limited to their specific bookkeeping tasks. Year end information and tax information is easily accessible.

Cons

The interface isn't as intuitive as I'd like for searching "how to" do a particular task. Such as setting up your email preferences.

Happy to hear QuickBooks is giving you some time back in your days! If you're unable to find help in-product, we also provide a Community site that can help, especially with email setup: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501520-set-up-your-email-service-in-quickbooks-desktop Aaron, The QuickBooks Team

Does a great job with reporting and A/P

We to all our accounting functions and reporting for our non profit

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly. How it alerts you that it can handle the adjusting journal entry for you. Good reporting features and integration to Excel

Cons

Trying to find answers through the help system is cumbersome. Needs more help in being more user friendly in creating custom forms.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Advanced has been able to handle all of our accounting needs. In addition all calls with customer support have been quickly answered and usually were a user error.

Pros

The Dashboard feature gives you a quick glance at how your Company is doing for a period of time.

Cons

The cost of QB Online Advanced is much higher than the next step down online QuickBooks

QuickBooks Online

Everything is easy to find which make bookkeeping & financing easily accessible. Makes entering bills & keeping tabs much easier. Our business has found much efficiency using QuickBooks Online.

Pros

I like the accessibility within the software. Very easy to navigate!

Cons

The desktop & online versions are very different. Took some getting used to but not a bad con to have.

Easy to use!

Organization. This is the biggest thing. To have everything in one place digitally helps so much.

Pros

It is so easy to use this software. It has taken our company to the next level.

Cons

Periodically it will log me out while writing an invoice. That invoice is then not saved.More frustrating than anything but it just taught me to hit SAVE more often.

QuickBooks is so useful!

Pros

Being able to add invoices, payments, etc. as well as run a variety of detailed reports to follow and track outstanding balances. Super helpful when helping with collections!

Cons

Sometimes the many updates can throw you off when you are used to things looking and being in a certain place, but still well-organized!

QBO Advanced from a Servpro Prospective

Our corporate office chose QBO Advanced in order to update our chart of accounts, classes and reporting as well as to integrate more smoothly with our workcenter software.

Pros

We love the cloud based software, as w ell as the ability to customize our chart of accounts and class lists to fit our needs for billing and reporting.

Cons

It took a bit to get used to the differences between QB Desktop and QB Online, but once used to it it's quite convenient.

QuickBooks makes financial management Easy!

We make several transactions as a church and we want to be honest and accountable for our financial activities. QuickBooks makes this simple and easy for us to do.

Pros

QuickBooks makes it super easy for our church to manage finances and keep track of every transaction. It also makes it very easy for us to manage tax information and payroll.

Cons

No complaints at all about QuickBooks. The software contains all that we could ask for to help with managing our finances all around.

You can rest easy knowing that QuickBooks has your back with managing finances and taxes, Tarcea. We recommend our free webinars to ensure you're getting the most out of the software for your organization: https://intuit.me/2rDBlWL Thanks for the stellar review! David, The QuickBooks Team

User friendly

Pros

Quickbooks is pretty user friendly. Gives prompts to let you know if what you are doing could cause a problem.

Cons

Probably customer service. Hard to get a hold of someone and when you do they are hard to understand.

It's great to have an accounting program that make sure your accounting is done right! Thank you for the review. Aaron, The QuickBooks Team

So convenient!

QB has been a great tool to use to track AP and AR aging. The reporting tools are very helpful and easy to use.

Pros

I'm self taught so QB has been easy to learn and use. Great support, very helpful!

Cons

It's not really a con, but there are so many features and I have so little time to explore them. I'm sure there's a lot I could be using!

Great for small business accounting

Pros

Really easy to use and understand. Tons of tutorials online as well in case you get stuck. Easy to pull reports, PNL and categorize expenses..

Cons

Sometimes the bank accounts do not refresh right away. Sometimes need to re-add the bank account or CC and that can be frustrating.

Pros

Quickbooks is easy to use and to generate reports needed for the financials of our company. From here we can easily see the records, cashflow, expenses and also use it for invoicing clients. Overall it's very easy to use and I've enjoyed using the software.

Cons

I don't have much to say at this time about what I like least. I haven't found anything I don't like as of yet.

QuickBooks

Great! Never had any issues, easy to use. Great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use. Helps keep track of accounting and billing. Has many different applications that are available.

Cons

Never had any issues. Customer service is always helpful. Easy to use.

Simply the best solution for keeping our books in order

We find it very useful for our small business.

Pros

I like how QuickBooks has been at the top of the market for so long and continues to improve

Cons

The pricing change when QuickBooks went cloud based.

Hi Justin. I'm thrilled we're doing our part to keep your books in order, as we're proud to be by the side of PowellsWood Garden. Since we're always working to improve our product, swing by our Blog at https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. We use this space to post about new and coming changes, so bookmark it and check back anytime. Should you have any questions about pricing, please feel more than free to reach out to me directly (QBCares@Intuit.com). I have the tools and visibility to discuss some cost-saving options, so I'll be on the lookout for a message with your name on it. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Good basic functionality and growing to be more sophisticated

Very positive. I need to learn about more of its features, as there is more value there than I am using.

Pros

It's online, very good at what it does, and integrates across many other services.

Cons

the mobile apps have been slow to include all features, and the inventory module is not up to what a small manufacturing company needs.

Excellent Product and Customer service

I've had a great experience thus far while using QB's.

Pros

What I like most is how easily it is to find a resources or help to solve any problems I may have while using QBO. The customer service team is patient, easy to understand and always willing to assistant.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I least like.

Easy to Use

Over all, extremely positive experience!

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use for non-accounts and accounts alike. Whether I need a big picture view or a small detailed understanding - the software fits all our needs.

Cons

There are a few bugs to resolve but the support team and worked quickly with us.