QuickBooks Online Advanced Logo

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Accounting & business management for small businesses

QuickBooks Online Advanced Reviews - Page 7

Great Program for Small Companies!

Overall it has been a great program to work with. We have enjoyed using the new features we have found and utilized.

Pros

QBO Advanced has a lot of useful features for those wanting ease in their accounting. We enjoy their reporting features to help track our projections.

Cons

Because of our type of service we provide and how we do GAAP Accounting sometimes QBO doesn't allow me to streamline my work/save me time.

Working with Quickbooks

Quickbooks is a very effective software with great advantages. It is user friendly and makes keeping the books organized.

Pros

I like that this software provides use for non-profit organizations. The accounting is a bit different for such entities and Quickbooks considers these factors into the program.

Cons

You can only use accounts receivable or accounts payable accounts in one transaction. If there are various entries to edit you must do them one at a time. Net income for restricted funds closes to the unrestricted equity account rather than the restricted fund balance. This causes a need to create an additional entry to adjust this.

Great tool for Reporting and Invoicing

I love how QBO helps me keep up with reporting, invoicing, Open PO. it helps me save time, and is more efficient than doing it manually.

Pros

It is easy to run reports and see how the company is doing financially. Easy to run current and prior years.

Cons

Not so easy to learn all the great features it offers. It takes some time.

Good review on the software

The company's money and business that has to be budgeting

Pros

Money budgeting and keeping track of the money from business and other expenses it helps alot I really like it

Cons

Well for me it's hard to budgeting money and track of money it needs more statements and more time.

Great for Do It Yourself Accounting!

Pros

It helps to keep up with your banking registry, reporting and payroll.

Cons

Can get kind of confusing when looking for specific information. Their help option could definitely be improved. I have had to find the help I needed through Google rather than through them.

QuickBooks - A necessary evil

I have to have it or I wouldn't . Wish there was a simpler to use program out there

Pros

Product is full of options for reporting and for tracking

Cons

Very unfriendly to a novice user. Constant problems requiring journal entries and adjustments that make no sense

Have used for 30+ years

Pros

Love the ease of usage. Reconciliation process is easy. Updating vendor and customer information is easy esp merging records

Cons

The update feature can be glitchy after it downloads them. QB wants to use DNS already in use. Using on a shared server can cause problems if users don't update at the same time.

Great for new businesses

Overall QB has been a great resource for the company and is easy for new people to use.

Pros

Quickbooks is a great software for businesses to use to assist with Accounts Payable & Receivables.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report at this time.

Experience with Quickbooks

QuickBooks is generally a user friendly software and I highly recommend it to mist small not for profit organizations

Pros

QuickBooks is user friendly accounting software for non profit organizations. Posting and reviewing

Cons

Budget inputs and analysis need to be improved on. It is difficult to do your budget evaluation on it

QBO Review

Overall it has been a great experience. It makes invoicing so much easier for me.

Pros

This software is easy to use and catch on too. I have never done any book keeping before and was very nervous about learning to use QB but they make it very simple and you can always watch videos to help as well.

Cons

The only thing I really can complain about is while invoicing if you do not save as you go after a certain amount of time it will close out automatically.

Quickbooks Has Helped With Accounts Receivables

Overall, we are so pleased with Quickbooks Online Advanced. We are able to track income and expenses easier.

Pros

We have really seen an increase in invoices being paid in a timely manner. We are able to see if the invoice has been viewed or not opened. Our members like that they can receive an email invoice and pay with a credit card easily.

Cons

Not being able to send invoice reminders as a batch action.

Satisfied User of QB Online

Without training I was able to learn how to get the most out of QB online. From pulling reports to understanding chart of accounts. Very easy to self teach how to use all the features.

Pros

Very user friendly. I started with very little training and no experience in accounting.

Cons

I really have no complaints so far. I have noticed new features and I am not sure if I should time into what they are or if I even need them. Maybe notifications of changes or add ons would be helpful.

Customer Service Rock

I love it.

Pros

I love that the care about the customer because that is what you need with something new. If I cant figure something out customer service is quick to help even if they have to help me fix it. I am new to QuickBooks and the person before me didn't have a clue what they were doing. I had a ton to clean up but the support team helped me for no extra charge. That is why I would always tell people to use QuickBooks.

Cons

It is hard to track project costs but not impossible. You can track thru classes. I am just use to a more expensive more sophisticated program.

QBO-Helping our non-profit

Pros

I really enjoy how user friendly this software is. We had to upgrade to QBO advanced because our chart of accounts was no longer accepting new accounts. Although after the trial period, the cost is higher than we'd prefer, it is worth knowing that we can expand our accounts. I have not yet tried the other features but look forward to using everything QBO advanced has to offer.

Cons

The cost. We are a non-profit so it would be nice to have a lower fees for certain businesses, especially non-profits.

Very User Friendly

Great cloud-based general ledger. Ease of integration with SaasOptics.

Pros

Has lots of options to fit your specific business structure. I like the option to have many log-ins as we can give to our outside accountants and they can run reports on their own. Many integrations with other software such as SaasOptics which is great for a subscription-based service company and Fathom.

Cons

While there are a lot of features, we dont necessarily use all of them. Not many options for customizing financial reports - we have been looking for ways to summarize a P&L without showing the detail of every account.

Great Software to help keep track of any payments and recipts.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it keeps track of your important documents and you can always go back and track them if need be.

Cons

There is nothing least I like about this software it is great.

Hi Tacita! It makes our day to hear QuickBooks has helped you keep track of your finances and stay organized. Having access to your important documents when you need them is essential to ensuring your business runs smoothly. We'll be sure to continue enhancing our software to make handling daily task even easier. To hear news on what our developers are currently working on, be sure to check out our blog: (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you continued success! Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Expensive but very Useful!

Good but need improvement!

Pros

Somewhat Easy to use and support is good!

Cons

Somewhat Complicated and need time to learn.

Great software for a small business

Pros

ease of use with software in the cloud I can work any place I want. I also work with many sSMB's and they have seen a ease of integration with a bunch of CRM systems by just having a link to the account in the CRM pretty cool for me to track my clients and payments

A nightmare

Overall experience is just massive stress. They will not help you.

Pros

Theoretically, it's a great idea. Great to be able to have multiple users in different locations, and it updates continuously. Being able to attach docs to each transaction is great. But unless your company is very very simple, QBO has the potential to turn into a serious mess.

Cons

It is overly complicated, not intuitive, not easy to learn, and if a mistake is made, it turns into a nightmare. And the tech support people, although extremely nice and polite, generally don't know how to fix the problems, they put you on hold to look it up I think. The are not knowledgable, not confident about their answers. I've had them tell me to do things that made a small problem much worse, I'm now paying an accountant to try to fix the mess. I've asked for someone more knowledgable and they say there is no one. And we pay for the Advanced feature, supposedly better support. Priority Circle too. Gimmicks.

Excellent For Small Businesses

It has greatly improved our efficiency in the invoicing process.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to train new users!

Cons

I would love to be able to run custom reports by invoice number.

Perfect for Non-Profits of Any Size

We've been using Quickbooks Non-Profit edition for several years and found it found helpful in meeting all of our needs. The integration with our online donation tools is a wonderful feature that saves us a lot of time. It is the perfect fit for a non-profits of any size.

Pros

All of these features make it a great tool: Send and track custom invoices, Track income and expenses, Create and manage estimates, Sync bank accounts and apps, Manage and pay bills Instant sales and profit reports, Track inventory, Prepare and print 1099s.

Cons

We have not found anything that we don't like and the new versions always include new features.

Easy to use product but they keep raising prices every year

Easy to use but its getting costly

Pros

It very easy to use and teach someone to use.

Cons

Price goes up every year. Our monthly cost for quickbooks online has tripled over the last 3 years... If it goes up again we may switch to Freshbooks

QB Online Advanced(QBOA)

Overall my experience has been positive in that the greatest needs for me were met- mobility, access, ease of use and unlimited accounts.

Pros

The QBOA allows for working virtually anywhere in the world. The software is easy to use, has great product support and a large variety of features to accommodate the needs of my company.

Cons

Although the product support is outstanding, I found the excess volume of calls from the QBOA team to be a bit much. After purchasing the product and receiving the notifications of the support opportunities, I did not need repeat calls to ask about the product and my needs.

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses, easy to use and makes your life easier and accountants will love you if you use it!

Cons

Not alot really, I enjoy using it so I don't really have issues - reports could improve a little and interaction with other databases would be good.

#1 Tool for my Business

Pros

QuickBooks Online Advanced is the perfect tool for my bookkeeping business. It allows me to serve my clients remotely, keep on track on tasks, and never miss any deadlines.

Cons

Fits my needs perfectly, wouldn't change anything.