QuickFMS Reviews

QuickFMS

Facility and space management solution

QuickFMS

Review Summary

4.3

Our customer satisfaction rate is up by 112%!! thanks to QuickFMS Helpdesk management

Pros

The QuickFMS software has created 100% transparency within our service request and complaint management system. Today at the time of writing this, our customer satisfaction rate is up by 112%. As a transcription service provider, our challenge was virtual staff and flexible hours at the office. But this software can be accessed anywhere and any time making it easy for us. QuickFMS’ help desk software seamlessly integrated with our CRM system to enable us to handle customer issues with an automated ticket-based system. For every customer email or on-site chat, a new ticket gets automatically raised, and the concerned representative is notified through email and a push notification on the phone. As a manager, I can even track vendor committed SLAs and response times.

Cons

We had a few problems that were resolved with assistance from the customer support. They were helpful. Great product and great team!

Very good tool for space management

Overall good product.

Pros

Very easy to use and product is designed as per customer requirement. We have been using since last 2+ years and support team is awesome and take care of each every small small request. Vijay and team is doing a grate job.

Cons

Sometime slow and map takes more time in loading

I used this program for a brief time to help manage my assets.

Pros

I likes the software ease of use and similarity to Excel. It seemed easy enough to quickly grasp and was easy for my team to use it.

Cons

I did not like this software very much because I felt it was a copycat of Excel. It was quite basic in it's features and was not as organized as I wanted it to be. I do not think it is worth the download.

Very Helpful for any size of Companies

Pros

Online tracking of all Requests with TAT (Helpdesk Module) Proper Escalations within the set Levels (Helpdesk Module) Online monitoring of availability of Workstations (Occupancy & Vacant) - (Space management Module) Good Support available whenever required.

Cons

Nothing worth a mention. But if at all its mandatory it would be the reports as it would take some customization as per requirement.

One Stop solution to all your organisations Administration needs

Well this has helped digitize all the Admin Needs of my organisation and now we are able to address all the employee needs effectively with reduced TAT. Support team is good and has helped to achieve the goals of the team

Pros

Ease in Use and updated with current needs

Cons

Its dependent of internet connectivity which hampers certain low bandwith users

Really satisfied with QuickFMS space management software

As the CEO of a digital marketing company with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington, I was looking for a solution that can seamlessly integrate with my company’s space and resource management needs. QuickFMS’s cloud-based space management solution helped me overcome the challenge of managing office space of all the three locations.

Pros

Very intuitive and helpful. Great product with excellent customer support!

Cons

Nothing as of yet! I have no complaints.

Good product for space optimization

This is nice tool. We are using for space management which is helping us to optimize office space.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. Implementation is quick and smooth.

Cons

There are certain tool limitation which doesn't allow us to do customization as per the specific business requirement.

The experience was positive and there was not much problem using the software.

Pros

It's relatively simple to use which allows users to learn quickly, technical support is not required and it's convenient.

Cons

There is more room for improvement, the packages can be expensive and its quality is not the best professionally.