Repsly Case Study

4.39/5 (120 reviews)

Repsly use case: Scott Wisz

18th of August, 2016
Satisfies Many Needs

My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report. Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly. Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

What do you like best?

Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

What do you dislike?

Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

Why did you end up selecting Repsly over other applications?

The features of Repsly more closely aligned with our needs.

What is your main use case with Repsly?

Our primary use is to track field sales representatives by location and their activities.

Give one example how Repsly has improved the way your organization functions

Numerous times, Repsly was able to add fields or customize exported reporting to allow for my specifications.

What is your ROI?

Resply has been an invaluable service that saved time and resources since its implementation.

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Repsly

If you are looking for a clean-looking, powerful CRM tool, I highly recommend Repsly.

6-12 months