Repsly Reviews - Page 2

Great CRM For Food Brands

This really did transform our field marketing efforts and now allows us to track all of the efforts of our field team for marketing, sales and merchandising. We can also run reports and keep people tracked and informed.

Pros

- Tracks everything - Allows you to see historical events - Surveys are easily customizable - Amazing feed and general cross user UI/UX

Cons

- Reporting on the back end could be more robust - Photo taking could be simpler

Thanks for the feedback Nik. Also, thanks for the apple-cinnamon Barnana snacks! Our office has been snacking all day! Please reach out to Matt and he'll show you all the functionality of the new reporting.

spindrift

The app has been great, I use it daily and find it very useful.

Pros

It allows me to track activities in stores, create follow up notes and also supervise my team.

Cons

I would like the scheduling feature to be improved. This may have been changed already however if I schedule something it does not show up or remind me of the visit the way outlook or apple calendar does.

Use Repsly daily

We enjoy using Repsly on a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to change some of the items that we are looking for on our dashboard.

Pros

Real-time. I had a buyer call me while at lunch, and I was able to go in on my phone, and send him a picture from the store he was requesting that my rep had just visited 2 days prior. I literally had the pic in his email about 3 minutes after he emailed me.... priceless.

Cons

Sometimes when hitting the back bar you have to start your search over as it goes back to the beginning rather then what you have already filtered to.

Great feedback Jon! We're really proud of our new reporting feature that's in the process of being released, and it's sure to evolve very quickly in the near future.

Satisfies Many Needs

My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded...

Pros

Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Cons

Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

Can’t work without Repsly anymore!

Pros

Repsly is very user friendly. Even if you aren’t a tech savvy person, you should be able to get the hang of Repsly after a short demonstration.

Cons

On very rare occasions, the software will get stuck loading on the screen when you first open the app. After restarting my phone or contacting the fantastic customer support team, the problem always gets resolved.

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. We have flagged your issue of load speed to our product team. Glad to hear you've been able to get help from our support team.

We like our Repsly.

Hundreds of hours have been saved with the use of Repsly. No more submitting orders by paper or email. They get entered in to the system and a report is generated with total orders and items.

Pros

The ease of use. Our Reps love this software and app that makes it easy to communicate. leave notes and submit orders and is a great overall CRM.

Cons

atypical programming errors took a while to fix/adjust. Some features would be nice to have added. Wish we could change the export output to only export certain values/fields.

Hi Mike, thanks for leaving positive feedback about Repsly. We're excited to hear that it's saved your team time. We've flagged your export issue to our product team, but in the mean time don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com.

No Stress for our Sales Team!

Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Pros

how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Cons

tends to crash every so often.

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Great application for our market service team!

The support team is very responsive whenever we have issues, which is rare. The software is very easy to use and understand for a team with varying degrees of understanding of applications.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

app crashed on andriod pretty frequently

Thank you so much for the kind words Charlette! If a bug does happen to slip through our rigorous QA process, please reach out to Matt. We usually get things resolved extremely quickly!

Reply review

Customer historical information can be tracable.

Pros

Route optimisation helps me view my clients in the most efficient order.

Cons

We are unable to log customer visitation details and notes for an earlier time. Sometimes we have the need to log a call for yesterday or from a week ago, however you can't add any visits earlier than the current day

Hi Vernon, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your issue. Please contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with a problem.

Peace of mind

My market is geographically diverse. The Repsly system allows me to monitor my sales force and merchandising activities with ease. It has made an immediate impact in on shelf avaialability which translates to better sales. Money well spent.

Pros

Ease of use. Geo Tagging.

Cons

It is priced in US dollars, my currency moves wildly against the Dollar so no consistent cost.

Thanks for the feedback Murray!

Very User Friendly

This website and app has been very useful to my company, very easy to use. I like how it puts everything into a spreadsheet.

Pros

I like the way it captures my stores and info and form data

Cons

I would like a way to tag pictures on website

Thanks Letrice! We're always adding new features and a huge consideration when we do so is our customer input, please shoot us an email if you think of anything else!

Repsly surveyjeff

When we did the trial I didn't like the system at all. I don't know if some of the features weren't turned on or if they didn't work back then. Since we started with program this year it as been a good product

Pros

It sis much easier to keep all information in one place.

Cons

The fact you can only take a couple pictures inside the question area.

Thanks Jeff! All the features available in the full version of Repsly should be available in the trial version. If you have any feedback on what specifically you didn't enjoy about the trial, we'd love to hear it! We're glad you're enjoying the product now that you are using it on a regular basis. By default, Repsly limits forms to 5 photo fields, but if you need more we can adjust that limit--just give us a quick call!

Great Tool for Field Merchandisers

Our company uses this product for field merchandisers. It has thus far been a great tool to track activity in our department stores.

Pros

Ease of use, manager dashboard, flexibility to change form fields, ect.

Cons

Some bug issues but our rep has been great about guiding us how to resolve.

Thanks so much for the nice words Christie! You can export data for specific clients with Repsly, and should be able to see all the photos ever taken for a specific customer, so we'll have Matt get in touch. Thanks again!

Simplified Reporting!

From having SAGE CRM, Repsly has been a lot easier on our sales guys when it comes to reporting and management can easily trace their activities.

Pros

The simplicity of managing the sales rep.

Cons

There is no 1 button solution to organizing a report. I assume some developments has to be done.

Hi Tetsuro, our new reporting dashboard gives you a quick way to organize all your forms and analyze the data collected within them. Check it out if you haven't already, and get in touch with us if you have any questions!

Good Field App

the positives outweigh the negatives

Pros

Forms can be created to make what needs to be done a lot easier and to the point

Cons

glitches and sometimes you can do one thing one way and have a different outcomes, can be inconsistent

Hi Shawn, thanks for your input! We have made significant bug fixes since September 2018 which should improve your user experience. Please visit our Knowledge Base for more improvements updates https://knowledge.repsly.com/hc/en-us

Excellent Tool

its a great tool for field and office management alike. You can track visits, tasks, see real time pictures and eliminates double work and paper.

Pros

I can send a "specific" task or survey to the field and I can refer back to previous visits and tasks.

Cons

When you go into pictures it needs a scroll feature so you don't have to open and close each individual picture to see it.

Thanks Jerial! Appreciate the kind words.

Excellent

Great experience with Repsly, pictures are awesome. Customer service are very helpful solving any issue that may have

Pros

GPS gets the location, posting pictures

Cons

Reports about efficiency of timing use by each representative

Thanks Ivan, we truly appreciate the feedback and kind words.

Repsly review from every day user

Very easy to use, provides all business information about our field representatives and their job. AAAA+

Pros

That you can get every single information you want in just couple kliks with your mouse.

Cons

There is not such a thing.

Thanks Teo!

Repsly Works and is giving us an edge.

Overall I really like the Repsly system for its field monitoring and tracking. Getting information set up so that it reports correctly is the most challenging part of it. Matt and the customer service team have been great in helping out and their follow up is strong, so that has made it much easier.

Pros

Its very intuitive and easy for field reps to use with little explaining.

Cons

The exporing of data is a little clunky and getting all of the tags and forms in place properly has been the biggest challenge. I also don't like how the billin works. I originally selected 3 licenses for my full time team and bought them for the entire year. I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

We're really glad you're finding Repsly helpful for ProYo Mike! We're currently working on providing more billing options for our customers, and we'll be sure to keep you posted as things go live.

Doubled our sales!

We have been using Repsly for our sales team at our radio station since roughly the beginning of the year. Our sales on our station promotions have doubled since we started using the Repsly app. It's not only helped us keep our sales team on track, but it's been extremely useful for them to keep themselves on track, as well.

Pros

Great customer support, super flexible app, super-flexible program.

Cons

Not originally designed for advertising/radio sales, so we're working to mold it to us better.

Great app and excellent field tool

Very helpful and friendly staff to help with questions, always willing to hear feedback on opportunities to enhance the program, and very user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that the information is easily exported and compiled.

Cons

Some features- like the inability to upload multiple photos at a time- can make the app a little tedious at times.

Thanks so much for your feedback Tabatha, we'll keep you updated on new features!

cline review

easy to use, update , make changes and overall use. As I train my other counterparts it takes them very little time to maneuver through the site and how much faster it is in our daily usage, plus the time it save every nite by not having to hand write our previous spead sheets.

Pros

the ease of use and the time it saves us

Cons

this not a con but we are looking into data plans for our I Pads which will allow us to send data on site.

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel! Let us know if you need anything and we'll be glad to help.

Useful and Innovative Platform Marred by a Limited Feature Set and High Monthly Costs

This type of cloud-based software was exactly what I was looking for to manage my small team on a limited budget. I was able to set my small team up with only minimal assistance from Repsly's support contact. However, in order to get EXACTLY what I needed, I would have been pushed into the higher tier charge (and I only needed that ONE extra feature). Also, some of the functionality was JUST a few features shy of being useful to us.

Pros

Very User Friendly. Easy Upload of Existing Location List Easy Creation of Custom Forms

Cons

Pay Per Device Requirement (we have a technician team that alternates field time, therefore only require 1 account to be shared and used by whoever is in field) Ability to ONLY fill reports out on a mobile device (I have reps who would find it easier to use their laptops) High tiered costs

Hi Jared, we offer Ad-Hoc pricing to address exactly the billing concern that you stated below. We'll reach out to you to explore options for how your plan is set up. Thanks for all the kind words!

Repsly on the fly!

Great app. Love the ease of use. The feature that allows you to see which businesses are close by is great for prospecting, especially when you are in a new territory.

Pros

Lets you know what businesses are close by, great for prospecting.

Cons

none

Thanks for the kind words Robert. The prospecting feature has been a huge hit so far, and we plan to continue improving on it as well. Please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback you may have!

Excellent program (app) for online orders

Excellent program (app) for online orders , and monitoring of sales, easy to use, best management solution monitors field reps and manages the data they collect.