Repsly Reviews - Page 4

Better flexibility

Little bit overpriced with no posibility for invoicing directly to the company, has to be purchased with the credit card which is a problem for local bookkeeping.

Pros

Precision

Cons

Finding specific data

Thanks for the feedback Muris, please feel free to contact us and elaborate on finding specific data!

Repsly helped me get new business

Once we started using Repsly, it made my job a lot easier when showing the client all their requested areas and locations they wanted us to report back with. We've actually won bids over other companies by using components of Repsly and putting information in proposals.

Pros

The ability to sort out different areas of the city for reports purposes and showing the activity locations on the map to clients.

Cons

Nothing... In the earlier years of Repsly, I didn't like how to access the photos but that all changed with the update.

Hi LaMar, we're thrilled to hear that Repsly is helping your company close more business. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Great app to manage your field team & save time

While I was looking for a solution to better manage my field team work, I got a chance to test Repsly for free. The setup was super easy, I uploaded my database of stores within 10 minutes and everything was instantly operational. My reps too were able to begin with Repsly in seconds.

Pros

- Extremely easy to use for both reps and back-office users - Ability to take pics and tag them for easy browsing - You can customize reports & audits - User-friendly UI - Excellent customer service and high quality support - Great value for money (of you do not have to many reps!)

Cons

- I would like to be able to customize the dashboards to the specific needs of my company - When you export data to Excel (i.e. results of audits) you cannot choose to export only a part of the information (= selecting columns you really need to export) - There was no 'intuitive' option to classify your POS into channel types (electronic stores, Telco, etc) but with a little help from the customer service the problem was solved quickly

Repsly - best CRM and field management

We are using Repsly for 10 months. It helped us many ways with our reps on the field. We have all data synced in a minute.

Pros

Cloud based and easy to use.

Cons

Pricey with all features

Thanks for the review Milan, we're glad you're enjoying Repsly!

MCCI Atlanta

Repsly provides a clear, comprehensive tool that is easy to navigate and captures all of our reporting needs.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly.

Cons

The response time on questions or concerns related to billing.

Great And easy app

Pros

I use repsly with my sales force And works great. Ease to recollect info instantly. Also nice interfaz And easy to used. Definitely great app to have in your budines

Perfect tool!

we are experiencing for 6 months and happy to use this tool. We have team of 6 sales representatives and we can easily manage their activities, review their clients' visits and prepare the reports.

We appreciate it Oksana!

App with the mostest

Makes my everyday tasks very easy to complete with eliminating all my printed excel pages of accounts lists and handwriting notes into a notebook.

Pros

It keeps a thorough record of accounts visited and my notes on each day.

Cons

I wish that it had a way to set notifications for reminding of contacting a certain account on a bi weekly basis.

Thanks Emmelia, we've heard feedback from you and others, and notifications for contacting specific accounts is a feature that is in the works right now! If you'd like more info on the upcoming feature, or want to give some input, please reach out to us!

Great for sales reps

Great app. Simple and easy to use. I hate crms and this one made using one a breeze. If you like simple way to track and keep notes it's perfect.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

No auto gps

Concise, efficient routing and info logging tool

I use Repsly daily in my field sales work for a beverage brand. I absolutely love the tool and can attest to the 4-fold increase in efficiency it allows when workin in the field and logging interactions and leads. No more wasted time sitting in the car wondering where to go next, Repsly lets you view your nearby accounts on a map or list, or by searching. Customer support is readily available and helpful. I cannot imagine doing my job without this handy mobile tool!

Pros

Quick, easy to use, no bells and whistles. Make your own forms, access data quickly from past visits

Repsly Review

Repsly works pretty well for what we need it for. The new app is a significant improvement in ease of use and intuitiveness.

Pros

Easy to keep track of lots of accounts

Cons

Calendar function has potential to be very useful for followups but is not really setup to be used that way even though followups are a key part of virtually every industry's sales

Thanks Wilson, we agree that scheduling is one of our most powerful and popular features. (Spoiler Alert): You'll like some of the scheduling enhancements that are coming in the near future!

Repsly

not a bad program at all

Pros

its made my life a rep easier with much less paperwork and admin, also getting feedback to management from customers are much easier

Cons

you claimed it works offline or with no signal but it does not, it hangs and wont allow any action with no signal that makes my day a tad difficult as my areas are low signal areas. have to send orders to my gmail instead of my company email as it takes more than 20min to get 5o my work email

Hi Charlene, we're happy to know Repsly is making your workday easier! We've let our product team know about your issue, but in the mean time please contact support@repsly.com for help.

Great Software

Pros

This is a great application. It makes my work easy by being able to communicate to everyone in my team. Moreover, it's very user friendly.

Cons

Of course the price. It was a big issue to us and because of that, we opted out of using this software.

VSF Repsly Review

The product worked well for us. Our field team was able to use it from their phones (unfortunately, not from their Windows tablets though). We could see where they went, pictures they took, feedback on specific questions and additional comments. Great tool!

Pros

It was easy to use and set up. The daily reports helped us understand what was happening in the field.

Cons

The product was not enabled for a Windows tablet. This would have made things much easier for our field team.

Thanks for the kind review Michelle! We're glad you're finding Repsly helpful.

Alex L. Review

Not a bad CRM. I would love if it showed on daily app you rmiles at EOD. MY APP CRASHES EVERY SO OFTEN AS WELL.

Pros

ease of use. checking in and out

Cons

bugs in the app software, and the mileage thing

Thank you so much for the nice words Alex. We have a rigorous quality assurance process here at Repsly, but in the rare event that a bug does slip through, our Dev team typically squashes them very quickly. If you do run into any trouble, you know Matt is here to take your call!

Repsly Field Management

I have been using Repsly for approx 3 years and have found it the most adaptable and cost effective compared to the numerous other field management software I have tried. I spent 6 months researching field management software and found Repsly the most affordable, customisable software available.

Pros

Cost effective, customisable, easy to use

Cons

can't include photos in Retail Audit.

Mobile CRM for a Good Price

The sales team uses Repsly to stay organized and keep track of contacts and where they are in the sales cycle.

Pros

Easy to use in the field

Cons

The reporting is hard to use. They just upgraded it and I haven't tried the new version.

Thanks Jeff! If you'd like a personal walkthrough of the new reporting, we're more than happy to give one, we're pretty proud of the new interface and features.

Review of Service

Used is an outside field role. When operating correctly the app was useful but it routinely did not work correctly or was inconsistent with the businesses it brought up using the GPS feature looking at businesses in the area the sales person is in.

Cons

Thanks for the nice things you said about Repsly James. From your comments, it sounds like you may be using the older version of the app. The new app, which you can find by searching for 'Repsly Mobile CRM' in the app store, has significantly enhanced the GPS feature, and it has only gotten better over the last few months. Let us know what you think!

Manage people without being with them

It helps us show are managers that we are doing are. Jobs and cover. Are selves also and it's a good way to communicate

Pros

Cons

You can't add new products in to screen

Great Tool!

It's a great tool to maintain a large amount of information / feedback from the field in one place. The reps really enjoy using repsly and it is huge improvement to the way they used to submit store visit feedback.

Pros

Easy to use / navigate.

Cons

There some to be a lot of recent glitches with the application.

Thanks Erica, our dev team is quick to address any glitches if they arise, so if you run into anything, please let us know!

Excellent App! Very thankful for this app

This app has made my job a lot easier. All the paperwork and pictures normally sent in by fax or email and then archived are now in the proper order right away and easy to work with and analyse!

Pros

Very easy to work with and to train employees on. Easy way to analyse the info submitted by the team members in the field.

Cons

The only thing i had issues with is the picture taking and processing part. It is not easy to select and download the pictures.

Billie’s Review

The benefits of having Repsly is keeping you on track with your accounts, keeping notes in memory and showing you how much time yoy are out in the field.

Pros

What I like most is keeping track of territory

Cons

If I had to pick something would be using battery power

Hey Billie, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! We let our product team know about your issue with battery drain.

Great for rep to office communication

This app is great for tracking out outside reps. It is also great for sharing data collected in the field with our inside team! Helps us streamline our communication process!

Pros

Very easy to use. Keeps everything easily accessible throughout our company.

Cons

GPS feature can be a drain on cell phone battery life.

Great for collecting information

It gives us exactly what we need to connect with our sales team out in the field. There isn't another program quite like this one.

Pros

Easy to use, view and upload onto this site

Cons

Needs more interactive features, like reminding someone to post each day or actual sales numbers in a competitive grid.

Thanks Meaghan, we're working on adding new features all the time, so we'll keep this in mind!

The solution that is worth your money

Pros

The solution - it's the exactly we needed all time before.

Cons

Sometimes it still has bugs, can't connect to server, but I hope the vendor will make their best to solving this.