Resource Guru Reviews - Page 6

Daily Work Schedule

Very easy to use from admin point of view and from a users point of view it helps me schedule my day

Pros

Being able to see my work schedule and to easily update as per new demands is vital for the my role.

Cons

No cons at all, the software suits my work flow needs

Get Organized

We are a dev-ops operation and manage cloud-based systems for multiple companies and need to juggle time for internal projects with support, designing and building new systems, Resource Guru lets us see at a glance what we have on and where we can fit in work as well as help manage when priorities change.

Pros

Its Simplicity, and ease of use, especially when having to change things. The nature of our work is that it changes, sometimes daily and we need a resourcing tool that can respond quickly to changes, which this does.

Cons

Personally I prefer tools not to be web-based, but that is only a minor problem.

Resource Guru

ok - centralised web based reporting tool

Pros

Web based - ease of access - means i can access from home

Cons

I don't find it easy to get the info i want. I find it annoying that i have to pick filter for person every time, as i am non managerial i wish there was a feature to default it to filter only on my name for every screen. I would like in the longer term for met o be able to add a favourites group which is retained after login so i can see the whereabouts and time recording for my team mates and manager. I wish chat support was available every day instantly for Monday to Friday

Wonderful Tool

Excellent. Can't live without it.

Pros

It is comprehensive. You have all your resources in one place. Easy to use

Cons

I still think they need to develop a mobile app.

Very Good Experience

Very Good.Used it very frequently

Pros

Easy to use. Email Notifications. one click on email would take me straight into the RG page.

Cons

Customer detail Search. Finding customer name or detail was bit tricky.

Great User Experience

Great experience, it has simplified a number of administrative tasks

Pros

Ease of Use, Mobility, Data Downloads, Scheduling, Transparency

Cons

Currently it does not support Project Rates - using a work around for this

Great for visually tracking where our staff are

Very positive, we use it daily across the whole organisation

Pros

Easy to add, administer and record time. We can also integrate to the API to easily see who has free time and surface this through other channels. It also allows the whole company to get a view on who is free and when

Cons

It's quite expensive for what we use it for, so this makes it a decision point as the company grows.

so easy and intuitive

Pros

I love using Resource Guru to schedule our team's time. It's so easy to learn and use. Being web-based, I can use it from anywhere, which is a major lpus.

Cons

I wish I could make tasks recurring, but that's not a major drawback. Also, it would be nice to be able to see more detail of each task without clicking into it. But in a way, it's simplicity is better than fancy functionality.

Resource Guru is brilliantly simple and easy to use

We're so much more organised. Before we were sharing multiple Google Calendars which was a pain when someone joined the company. This solves all of that.

Pros

The simplicity - it does calendars really well without forcing to use a huge CRM. Our team is substantially more organised because of it.

Cons

Google Calendar integration can be fiddly but it's not too bad. Other than that, we're really happy with the software.

User experience - great

This has allowed the users in my team to collaborate and plan ahead, referencing existing information.

Pros

I can see what other members of my team are doing, and it’s all in one easy place to see. Can add details very easily and quickly for an efficient schedule plan.

Cons

Took a while to figure out the filters without assistance, it wasn’t difficult though.

The best thing that happened to me today!

Job scheduling, job scheduling, job scheduling......5 star!

Pros

The integration to my calendar is so seamless! My supervisor doesn't need to call me and scream, poof i just check my calendar and instantly i know what i am doing for the day or week.

Cons

Well....Whats there not to like :) I wish i could be able to edit my calendar from my synched calendar...hope it makes sense.

Improves my day-to-day work flow and communication across the office

Pros

Resource Guru is a easy to use, fast and effective tool that makes my daily work flow a breeze. Every morning I get to my desk and I am able to clearly see what I am working on and how long I am able to spend on each task. I am able to look ahead and see what's coming and plan accordingly. Our team uses this every day and is critical in making our deadlines.

Cons

I have had no problems from my end. It does everything I need it too and gives me the information I need to do my job effectively and timely.

Amazing tool

Resource guru has made my work life easier in terms of resource allocation. The tool is very handy.

Pros

The project allocation section (Schedule) is very user friendy, the tool doesn't require any training or tool walkthrough, it is very intuitive.

Cons

The saved filters doesn't have the edit option, this is required is a new team member is expected to be included in the filter group

Just what we needed to to organise labour resources.

Really easy to use and set up, had our free trial extended a couple of time whilst we got to grips with everything and that really helped use decide to move away from our previous provider.

Pros

The easy to use desk top makes it easy to update labour as and when, so much so that we normally end up allocating labour to the next job before we even half a meeting about it.

Cons

Whilst the mobile phone widget is very good, would still like to see a designated app.

Stands Alone

It's the best of its kind I have found. Project management apps are way too complicated and calendars don't do the job. Resource management/schedule design is the way to go. They nailed it.

Pros

Simple easy to use design. Allows to color items based on "booker" / salesperson. Creates a nuce summary for the booker of their work and when its going.

Cons

It's not possible to shift a large group of jobs at once. Say you get a day or two where work isn't done because of rain. Each job needs to be manually shifted. It's not possible to hide or turn off features you may not use as to keep them out of view. Projects, clients.

Resource Guru is Fantastic

Pros

easy to manage and schedule and the project manager can easily optimize the booking and cancel or add.

Cons

I didn't found anything for now to add any new feature.

This programme has helped our small advertising agency manage our designers time more effectively. We are able to have an overview of how busy each designer is and book in new jobs accordingly (previously a system like this did not exist).

Pros

Easy to use Easy to train new people on the system Nice weekly overview of the designers time

Cons

It would be helpful if the dashboard was organised by chronological time order. The programme would update live (currently need to refresh).

Great at what it does.

Very good overall experience.

Pros

Makes it clean, simple and easy to see staffing and resourcing.

Cons

It doesn't connect with my timesheet tracking program, so I have to enter my time seperately.

Great Product for managing a resource Pool

Pros

This software is easy to use and very functional and ticks all the boxes in what we require as an organisation.

Cons

Reporting is a little limited however for what we need it is fine.

Resource guru

It is a good experience

Pros

The ease of use. View of all the resourses at once Good functionality

Cons

The pricing is just a bit step to put our complete team on.

A+D Review

- very good. I've even pitched it to our other office in Halifax, who are now also going to start using it.

Pros

- very user friendly - like the ease of colour coding everything - like that you can archive things

Cons

- the little bars that show the extra time are too small

Easy to use, Informative of my role on a project.

Pros

Scheduling, keeping up with my hours on the projects.

Cons

When you receive an email notification, you need to click on the background in order to be directed to your profile, that seems contra intuitive.

Hi Nemanja Thanks for sharing your feedback! We'd really like to make sure there are no underlying issues, please can you let us know on which email notifications you're referring to? You're always welcome to reach out via happytohelp@resourceguruapp.com, I'm sure we can sort this out quickly for you! Thanks! Michelle

Resource Guru - The Best~

Pros

UX and ease of use. The layout makes sense, and navigation and quick.

Cons

Lack of integrations. My company is looking for a time tracking tool for the rest of the org, and I hope we can use Resource Guru. However, leadership is wanting a few integrations like with Sales Force, and I am not sure RG has it.

Essential to everyday

10/10 as I said, it's easy to use and explain to all colleagues. An essential tool for us all, especially when planning out projects last minute and future.

Pros

It's easy to use and even easier to explain to colleagues! It's something we use daily within our company to start the day we run through our lists and what's the priority.

Cons

Sometimes it can be overcrowded/ look messy- so a 'zoom' out feature would be great! Or a different viewing option going downwards for each person etc.

User review

Day to day scheduling and management of projects.

Pros

Easy to view colourgcided project schedule.

Cons

Nothing missing. Seems to work fine for our purposes.