Rhumbix Logo

Time and materials tracking for construction businesses

Rhumbix Reviews - Page 3

AZ

Albert Z.

One Stop Shop

Rhumbix is your one stop shop for organization of your time card, cost codes and daily reports. I use it on a daily basis and haven’t turn back! It has a section for feed back that I have abused in a good way! The customer support is amazing. They have taken my ideas, implemented them for use and simplified my life. A must have tool for any contractor!

Pros

- Organization - Accurate time cards - Daily reports - Cost codes, reflect hours used on site. - Great customer support

Cons

Daily report section could use a refresh to simply things.

JG

Jacob G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Rhumbix Review

From the 1st version we got some improvements have been made and the newer version I’ve had I’ve had little issues with.. Overall it’s convenient

Pros

It’s fast and easy.. Conveinient and pretty self explanatory

Cons

Making changes and editing already submitted time could be tricky.. I did not like that when you log out you lose all your selected information such as selected task codes, employees and job numbers.. If you have to log out for any reason you have to go back and re select everything..

NA

Nick A.

Rhumbix Review

Pros

The ability to free the field from paper copies of timesheets. Providing immediate feedback on Productivity

Cons

There are still glitches with the software, especially when new update are released

Nick, we love that you now have more transparency into productivity. We are committed to releasing more error-free updates.

LL

Logan L.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 5,001-10,000 employees

We have tried several different "time card" services. Rhumbix has by far been the best.

Pros

The best part about Rhumbix is how easy it is to use. Everything is simple and clear.

Cons

There are a few aspects of Rhumbix that are a little bit too basic. I would like to see some additional features and options.

TD

Terry D.

I like Rhumbix

Pros

No paperwork Can review submitted time Quite fast with practice

Cons

Won’t allow time outside of cost codes Would like to be able to add note directly on the time card If wrong date used or other mistake it can’t be fixed by user once submitted can only be changed by office.

It's great to hear your finding value in the digitization of previously paper based processes. Thanks for the feedback on the cost codes and notes, we'll pass this along to the development team.

VD

Valerie D.

Rhumbix with DPR

Overall it's pretty good. A few minor things that I feel could be adjusted. But overall has really helped our jobsites.

Pros

I like the iPad use of it with the foremen. It's easy to learn. I had to take through them once and they got the gist of it. It's easy to learn.

Cons

So there are a few things on the laptop "website" side of things I would change / make it easier. Like in the "Daily View", when you add a new card and you have to add "Craft Worker" or "Cost Code", it is repetitive to "Add" every time you add someone new. It'd be nice to not have to click those same buttons and just add until "done". Same with adding numbers or foremen. It'd be nice to not have to do that repetitive process, and have the foremen's name pre-installed, with the option to change it. But not to add it every single time.

DL

Dan L.

User evaluation

I like going paperless and the convenience of being able to do our time cards on this app. However, there are still many tweaks to be made in the software for better efficiency on the user end.

Pros

I like it because it iOS compatible. I can make changes on the go with my iPhone.

Cons

There’s two big of a time gap (several hours) between entering a new job number on the administrator end and being able to enter hours for that job number on the user end.

BD

Bill D.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Rhumbix makes my time card easy

Gets rid of a lot of paperwork that we really have to do for all the job titles job locations and hours and description of jobs that you do on a job

Pros

Very easy access to all my hours and job titles.

Cons

Sometimes you gotta add in your next day when he hit the reset it will not update to the next day

Hey Bill, glad you're finding it very easy to enter time into Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback on next edits, we will pass it along to the development team.

KR

Kiziak R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Rhumbix user review

Having all job #,and codes readily accessible

Pros

It is done on a daily basis and submitted daily.All job codes are imputed no chance of errors on the code #

Cons

Having not to research the job codes and able to impute on a daily bases.

JA

Jose A.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Rhumbix reveiw

It’s been a very positive experience, as I said in the pro section above.

Pros

It’s easy to keep track of labor hours on different jobs and the variety of tasks within those jobs.

Cons

For what we use it for, there really hasn’t been a con.

Marisela M.

Great Support Team-Software

Our field and admin staff have embraced this software and tell us that was much easier to learn. Very positive experience with Rhumbix Development Team and staff.

Pros

Our organization tracks every cost code or task, their development team and support has been great.

Cons

Some rolls that are set up, we would like to see more customization, specifically, for PM role as they are not allowed to make changes, and current one allows them to change time.

Marisela, that's awesome to hear your experience with our customer success team has been stellar. We continue to implement more role/workflow customizations, we hope to deliver more for you soon.

MU

Mark U.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

I'm 61 years old, so I was very skeptical at first. Oh no something new again. Well it turns out not to be the case. Now i wish we had something like this 26 years ago.

Pros

I can check my Foreman's Time Sheets daily. I can see if they are using the right cost codes and their productivity.

Cons

We work Time and Material jobs and sometime we don't have our cost codes entered in a timely matter.

SS

Sam S.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent product, great for tracking time

Overall it’s a great product and can save a lot of time entering time on large crews and it’s very simple to use

Pros

The ability to look back and easily see trends of workers attendance and tracking of time spent on tasks

Cons

Sometimes takes awhile to load workers and if there’s lots of worker movement between jobs it can be tedious to add or remove them from your worker list

DS

Dayne S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Easy to Teach

It's fast, dependable, and easy to use!

Pros

- As a trainer and workforce developer I found this program to be teachable. - The accessibility of the application makes it incredibly versatile to support the needs of our field personnel. - Liked the "try before you buy," value proposition.

Cons

- There are few components that were not customization (attendance/absenteeism, notes structure, etc.). - There wasn't an initial "training environment," we had to create a fake crew to demo with which took some work. Still trying to get this off the ground.

Hey Dayne, Thanks for the kind words, always great to hear that adopting Rhumbix is fast and easy. We will continue to work on ensuring clients are able to customize according to their specific needs.

TN

Tyler N.

Personal issues with app

I like the app a lot and has potential to be better once the bugs and in efficient problems are fixed.

Pros

I like how I can do the hours on site when the workers finish the job and I can track the cost codes better. Can also do time sheets anywhere that save valuable time.

Cons

When looking at week view I can see the workers hours but it should also list the cost code and job he was working on for tracking at the end of the week with multiple jobs. Also you should make the selected workers that are check marked pop to the top of the list so I don’t have to scroll though 500 employees or type his name to find him.problem is when you change job numbers the workers from previous job stays check marked and I lose time.

LL

Luis L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

I like it because i get to do my time every day. It only takes a few minutes to do my time.

Pros

Very conveniet. The time card page opens right up.

Cons

Having to go back and change workers. Not easily accessible

TW

Travis W.

Overall View

Saves me tons of time daily

Pros

How user friendly it is for us out in the field.

Cons

Some of the updates really have trouble with the IPads. At times can be very flusterating.

CK

Casey K.

Great software

Saving paper and eliminating the need for time clocks. It allows crews to manage their PTO time and be able to clock in at remote job locations.

Pros

It’s very user friendly in my opinion. It doesn’t take up too much time navigating around. Saves a lot of money.

Cons

Sometimes the date doesn’t change to the day that it is for recording time worked.

EC

Ej C.

Rhumbix from a Field Engineer

As a Field Engineer, I was responsible for contributing most of the onboarding process by including the workers, foreman, superintendents/pm's, and payroll admins into training as well as helping the reps in addressing questions. I have very much enjoyed working with the reps and the software will be of great use for the Delta team.

Pros

The best part about the Rhumbix software is the ability to export an excel sheet which is customized by the Rhumbix team to fit the needs of the client. The interface is easy to navigate, detailed, and well structured.

Cons

The details inside the week view of a time card make it difficult to read which shifts work was performed requiring more manually maneuvering to find the pertinent information.

JH

Jeff H.

Rhumbix Review

Pros

Time sheets are automatically sent in to office.

Cons

It has bugs in it for instance I did my time sheets for the week Monday morning they were gone.

JS

Jason S.

Rumbix review

Pros

Is much easier then paper time sheets. Can do in field easy.

Cons

That it makes you sign in if not on for a week. Need to be able to only use cost codes to your job.

Thanks for the kind words, sounds like you're finding it easy to use Rhumbix in the field. We'll pass your feedback about cost codes along to the development team.

RB

Ryan B.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pros

Very easy to use Easy to adjust time sheets out in the field - saves time

Cons

No real complaints so far. So far so good

jg

jesse g.

My Opinion

I definitely like it better than the system we've used in the past. My foreman have picked up on it quick and are able to do accurate timecards with little or no help.

Pros

Ease of use,expand ability, accuracy, real time results

Cons

when you go to see the week review it takes you back through every day to get to the week

MM

Matthew M.

Few bugs to fix

Overall, not bad app to use. Just a few bugs to iron out could be better

Pros

Ease of use. Makes it’s easier then having to do paper copies

Cons

When editing time cards most of the cost codes get erased. Also, when adding new codes they go to the bottom of the list instead of chronological order.

rf

robert f.

Not Happy

I am very displeased with Rhumbix and I've requested our shop not to use it.

Pros

There are no Pros to me. I have nothing positive to say.

Cons

The software has glitches. It locks up, won't upload the time and I've had to delete and upload the App at least once a week to complete my time cards.