Ricochet Logo

SJ

Scott J.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Absolutely the Best!

We could not be happier. The staff loves it and the ability to view their sales remotely. Simply, the best!

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to customize the way we need to use it. The software updates are amazing and appropriate for our use.

Cons

The only "con" would be the inability to customize sales and inventory reports based on timeframes.

Awesome! We're stoked Ricochet is working so well for you, Scott! We'll keep you in the loop as reporting features get more developed.

KG

Kevin G.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Great Consignment software.

Pros

It meets our needs. I like most of the features and I think it could be used for a wide array of shops

Cons

Nothing is perfect, I think there are little tweeks I would recommend on a weekly basis. That said most of the works arounds are sufficient. Currently, with it being the end of the year I wish I could delve deeper into analytics with the software. Another would be the POS interface with CC processor, figure that shit out already!

Thanks for the review and feedback, Kevin!

MU

Mark U.

Could be a lot better

If I had my way I would look for an alternative.

Pros

the inventory management, having the app on the phone and on the computer

Cons

1. I am a consigner. There are two stores - every time I use the app, I have to select the 'other' store. You should be able to default to a store. This is very anoying as the session times out and switching tabs from Inventory to Payout does not refresh in real time when this happens. 2. The iPhone app needs to allow a constant login and not keep timing out. it refuses to save the username and password...

HK

Heidi K.

Great Service!

I have loved this software. It offers lots of overlap of accounting, sales, website and customer access. It is slick!

Pros

The customer support is phenomenal. Response to questions is fast and the staff ALWAYS know the answer to my questions. This software, is also easy to use and offers lots of ways to gather data and sort through data.

Cons

It is missing just a couple features that I would like. For example, you can only look two pages ahead or behind when looking up products.

Thanks, Heidi! We will be sure to pass on the love to our support team. Thanks for the feedback as well! It's always interesting to hear the different wins and fails people have for their various business needs.

KE

Katie E.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very user friendly-Love Ricochet!

I am so glad I chose Ricochet for my new business when I first started. I honestly think if I went with any other software I would have had a harder time as a first time business owner. They have made this process seem less!

Pros

User friendly, easy to maneuver and easy to teach new employees!

Cons

Besides the superficial surface glitches(that make zero impact on my daily use) there is nothing I don't like about this software. I'm thankful I didn't choose something else!

First-time business owners are our favorites! Glad it's working so well for you, Katie!

Jennifer S.

Set up and Innovative

I was allowed multiple trials befor I made a decision to launch my business in Ricochet and that is worth a million headaches gone.

Pros

I love that the developer is a consignment shop owner himself. This way he understands my goals, struggles and wants to genuinely help me set up a system to succeed.

Cons

I don’t need like the waiting period for the IOS APP as this forces me to use a desktop rather than. My IPad... yet I am willing to wait .

We are so, so close to iOS release, Jennifer! Your patience will pay off soon. Thanks for the 5 stars!

JW

John W.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business.

Pros

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business. We looked at number of Inventory and POS systems. Ricochet was the only one that checked all of our boxes. Once we decided to test drive the system, the guys at Ricochet were extremely helpful via email and phone.

Cons

Can't think of any cons. The guys at Ricochet listen to their customers and work to implement any changes that will benefit the system and their customers.

Thanks, John! So, so glad Ricochet was the solution you needed!

EH

Elizabeth H.

Great Product

This system helps me tremendously with my productivity and keeping track of so many important things.

Pros

It keeps track of all of my sales, payouts, consignor and customer info. I can easily pull up reports to help with accounting and many other needs. I really like that I can take pictures of items under clients accounts and am able to do payment plans through the system now.

Cons

I cannot put in the cost of an item after it has sold.

Thanks for the review, Elizabeth! Glad we can keep Bibbidi Bobbidi efficient and productive!

SM

Sara M.

Holy cow!

This is one of the beat programs around. While looking while opening my consignment store, we came across Ricochet and did the free trail. After hiding the program for 48 hours I knew this was the beat option for us. Easy to use and simple for our consignors to check their inventory and balances.

Pros

How easy and simplified it is, my customers love being able to check their inventory and balances.

Cons

Can’t wait for mobile app update, having that to use on my iPads will be great!

Straight 5-stars! Thanks, Sara! We're excited for the iPadOS release too!

TH

Tanya H.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Reviea

Pros

Very easy to use. Exporting existing inventory and vendors was easy.

Cons

A bit pricey for someone in Canada with the exchange

John S.

consignment

It is very easy to use if you want a basic software program to use

Pros

This software is very easy to use for consignment items which is why we chose it. Reporting for consignor is really good

Cons

Wish there was more reports available regarding inventory

Thanks for the review, John! Reports are definitely a point of feedback we are working carefully on this year. Stay tuned as we keep making updates.

TT

Travis T.

Ricochet Consignment Review - Best for saving time

Over all for inventory tracking and keeping multiple consigners inventory straight is the best for our business.

Pros

I love the fact that it has a backdoor to have the consignee's check their inventory and that it is so easy come tax time that I can click a report and it is as easy as that.

Cons

The biggest Con for us was the webstore shipping, it just didn't work for our business. We ship way to many small items.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Travis! Your shipping situation is particularly tricky! We may have some online shipping integrations coming up soon that might be able to help.

MN

Melinda N.

Software with ease

Great, customer service is prompt and polite.

Pros

This software is user friendly. Ease to learn. Love that you can use it on multiple computers at work and if I need to I can access it from anywhere.

Cons

I would like it to be more customization, such as being able to flag a consignor or have a consignor drop off screen that you could have notes about the drop off i.e. date time etc. More customize able reports Employee time clock

Thanks for the view and feedback, Melinda! Deeper reporting is definitely on our list of features this next development cycle.

KF

Keith F.

Great software and support

Pros

The software is very easy to use and learn and offers almost enough features to be a full ERP system. My favorite feature is the vendor login. The customer support from the Ricochet team is top notch! They are frequently releasing new features with software updates, too.

Cons

This software is superb for managing inventory and vendors. I would like to see the ability to set quantity-based discounts for items and some more marketing features - such as coupons or special pricing - that can be integrated with the e-store sales and in-store sales.

Judd S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

This saves my wife and I time and allows more family time.

I do like being told what the software company is working on and what we as users can look forward to. This was a huge reason I convinced my wife to go for it with this company.

Pros

The face we can enter inventory from home or anywhere we are is amazing. This may open up many possibilities for our small business.

Cons

I hate change. This software is a little more advanced than my computer skill when you are talking about set up and I was hoping there were going to be more customization allowed for users.

Thanks for the 5-stars, Judd! Regularly communicating and informing our customers on what we are building and working on is a big goal of ours! Thanks so much for recognizing that!

kj

kim j.

Ricochet software...love love love

excellent

Pros

easy of use...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... ease of customer service...and how quickly they can help

Cons

renewal fees each year...but dont think that counts as "least like"

Your review... love love love! Thanks for the 5-stars, Kim. We'll pass on the praise to the customer support team.

KL

Kathryn L.

The Most Amazing Customer Service

This is the first and only software I've used. I did tons of research before I purchased and I have not been disappointed. They have been extremely responsive to my questions and issues (100% of which have been my error).

Pros

The easy of communicating with the company when I run into a snag.

Cons

There are a few reports I with that I could generate that don't exist. Example "Average Monday Sales". I also with that there was a way to change the status on products from "expired" to "picked up" in mass. I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Kathryn! Bulk status updating is very high on our development list and schedule to get built out in Q1 of 2020. So keep an eye out for that!

DJ

Darla J.

Ricochet user

Pros

Ease of use, accessibility of customer support on weekdays, the price is fair, lots of features.

Cons

Unless this isn't a software issue (and instead is a lack of knowledge on the user's part) I don't care for how small the print is on the stickers we print to put on our inventory.

Thanks for the feedback, Darla. We're sorry that the print is too small for your labels. As we build more label templates, there may be a way we can give you the option to increase the font size.

NS

Nadine S.

Best software!

Pros

Perfect functionality for consignment and vendor base shops.

Cons

Would like to be able to delete things rather than just archive.

5-stars! Thanks, Nadine! If you want, you can permanently delete items after you archive them. It's just a two-step process so users don't accidentally delete something permanently.

BW

Brandon W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

We have loved the software and fu criminality. The Ricochet team are great to work for and very prompt in their responses.

Pros

The fact that the inventory is easy to use. Also ease and functionality of then POS

Cons

Not nearly enough customizable reports. Need quite a bit more options there

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon. One of the largest priorities over the next couple of development cycles is how to improve and overhaul the reporting system. Stay tuned!

SR

Susan R.

Consignor software

Ricochet makes vendor based business sales easy. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

It's easy to assign sales to vendors and consignors, apply discounts, create reports. Vendors can see their sales instantly.

Cons

It doesn't permit tracking of rent, unless it is deducted from sales. Some reports are hard to follow. It only interfaces with one credit card service company.

SB

Steve B.

Does the job

We looked at several software options and Ricochet offered the best solution, tech support is outstanding and I like that they have continued to innovate the platform

Pros

Multi-Level Users Ability to offer vendors there own login Easy reporting East Payment reconsiliation

Cons

Some inventory adding functions are a little clunky

Thanks for the review, Steve! We will pass on the appreciation to our customer support staff!

sd

sean d.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Pros

It is very easy to use. Excited to start selling online through Ricochet.

Cons

Since the update, you aren't able to put in consigned inventory on the products screen. You have to go into the consignor's account and add inventory that solely belongs to that one consignor. It is inconvenient when we are putting in multiple inventory from multiple consignors.

Thanks for the 5-star review and feedback, Sean!

GH

Gary H.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Customer of several years

The new version hasn't really provided any new benefits, just headaches and frustration.

Pros

I DID like that we could do individual reports for our clients (both inventory and sales).

Cons

I HATE the new version. A LOT LESS user friendly and not as compatible with our estate sale business now. Looking for other options.

Thanks for the honest feedback, Gary. Sorry, you're having a rough time with the latest updates. We'll have to reach out and get more details so we can make sure you're having a better experience.

JF

Jodi F.

Ricochet is cool

Over all I like the staff and how they are willing to wok with you.

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the fact if I wanted to do consignment s I can with this Softwear.

Cons

The steps it take to do a sale. It should take Know more than three steps.

Thanks for the feedback, Jodi! We're always trying to make things more efficient. We will take a look at the POS screen and see if there are more ways we can streamline things.