Rivo EHS Software Reviews

4.25/5 (4 reviews)

Adam Reed

Good overall, but some improvements necessary

Reviewed 2016-02-05

Overall, the system works in a very logical way with some useful tools and prompts. However, I have a problem with the risk assessment PDF which is far too wordy and uses up too much paper. Rivo really should look to develop a PDF that uses the existing data inputted, but presents it in a much more tabular way when needing to be printed. Also, I think compulsory updates due to new legislation (such as the latest CLP Regs) should be free of charge rather than expecting the customer to pay. I don't see any reason why the COSHH assessment template for example can't be updated by Rivo for use by all existing customers as the template only needs updating once. Why should every individual customer have to pay for this service?

Clare Cunningham

We have been using the Accident Reporting module for 5 years.

Reviewed 2016-02-03

Pros - enables central view of all accidents reported on the system - reports available to all as soon as logged on the system - no 'lost in the post' scenarios - information safely stored in a retrievable format for ever - saved team at Trust Office time reviewing accident reports, - basic stats quite easy to obtain - definitely improved the accuracy of RIDDOR reporting - good to be able to amend / add items to drop down/pick lists ourselves Cons - reporting system isn't anywhere near as flexible or as easy to use as we hoped it would be - once we had the system installed, every request we had for a change, even a small one, seemed to come with a several £1000 price tag Experience - we have had to have some changes made due to changes in the legislation. Some of these took a long time, was expensive and adversely affected parts of the system that it should not have affected. - I wouldn't go back to a paper system, but I really wish the reporting side of things was much better

James Thomas

End to end solution, completely flexible and supports mobile working - with good reporting

Reviewed 2015-05-29

Great, we use Rivo all around the world. It has completely shifted our operations being able to use a central reporting tool for incidents that can be accessed anywhere from a browser and on their mobile apps. The analytics and build our own dashboards is really useful and has cut down our reporting time by over half.

Birgit Jäggi

satisfied, fulfill our goals.

Reviewed 2015-06-09

I do not have that much experience as I am just the IT responsible for the product. But I am satisfied with the amount of incidents, the resolving time and the escalation possibilties.