Safety Reports Reviews - Page 2

Safety reports evaluated

Love the program all of my safety professionals use it and think very highly of it. The program is very easy and user-friendly, also able to work with the administrator to modify some of the reports.

Safety Reports App Review

I have been using the app for almost a year. Having the ability to customize it for our demolition activities has been tremendous. The different categories (MSHA, Cal-OSHA, General Industry, etc) makes it very versatile.

Outstanding

Very easy to use and follow. The reports are very descriptive and explain the violation by linking the OSHA standard.

Pros

Ability to link photos to the violations. I also like the fact that each violation is directly linked to the OSHA standard it relates too.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like at this point.

U.S. Safety Depot

I have used the compliance audit for general industry two times now. With only a couple of exceptions, that my rep helped me resolve, I have been completely satisfied.

Cons

Timely and ease of use make this software great for my organization. Satisfied customer!

One item I'm continuing to struggle with is the number of perpetual inspection that show up on App. The limit does not fulfill the needs we have at the organization.

Safety Reports Review

Its been a real time saver with the automatic reports and the mobility. And the regulations to explain if customer wants to know more. I have been very satisfied.

HOLDREGE NEBRASKA AND LINE DIVISION NEBRASKA REVIEW

This is a very easy to use application and takes very little time to complete the reviews.

Cons

Thank you for the positive feedback! It means a lot to us!

BBS & General Industry Safety Assessment

Great tool that allows efficient use of technology with both behavior-based and compliance observations/inspections. Knowledgeable, reliable customer service

Cons

Safety reports ease of use

We cut our reports to our clients by 50%! Great tool for safety advisors! Some areas are limited use due to Wifi dead areas

Pros

OSHA standards to violations found.

Safety Reports Review

Needs more variety and detail for marine vessel inspections, other than that the app is worth every penny

Safety Reports Review

Bringing attention to issues found with photographs and standard references

Pros

Attention to details and report presentation

Cons

Nothing so far, the program does exactly what I need. Make is a little more user friendly when going from one function to another.

One Report

We used Excel and it was inefficient and difficult to add photos. Safety Reports simplified the reporting by allowing us to use one report for everyone. The ability to take it to the field and add photos is a big plus.

Pros

Being able to customize reports for different contractors is invaluable. Also, choosing the categories for each phase of the job simplifies it use.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to create your own categories. However, support is happy to take our information an create them for us.

Jake, when customizing our checklists, we allow you to create yes/no responses (hat appear in the report and you get to add an automated recommendation, which other apps don't offer. We also let you add regulatory standards and create a web link to the standard. There's definitely a lot going on in the customization page. However, based on your comments, we'll challenge our app developers to make the process a little more intuitive. Until then, our support staff is available to assist as needed. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Rock Spring Contracting Review of Product

Very happy. Customer service is top notch and I can email with a simple question and get a very quick personal response.

Pros

Audits are by far used the most. The ease of use is amazing. User friendly.

Cons

Besides the image capture capabilities of compressing photos from 16:9 to 1:1 (photos look bad), I'd have to say the algorithms used in the Injury side, are not correct and need corrected.

Ken, thank you for taking time to review our app! The positive comments are very much appreciated! With regards to photos, we have some updates coming later this summer that will greatly enhance the ability to upload photos. In the meantime, if you change your camera settings to 1:1 ratio or 4:3 when taking photos in the app, the photos won't be distorted. Again, this would be a short-term fix until we get the updated version to the app store. Feel free to contact your support rep if you have any questions. Thank you!

Ok for the money

Kinda have me a good outline for safety

Pros

Its pretty easy to useno real complaints

Cons

Glitches quite a bit on most Apple divides

The Best Auditing Tool

Overall experience is excellent. Outstanding product and customer service.

Pros

Safety Reports software is easy to use and very intuitive. We have used other softwares out there to complete inspections, and Safety Reports is by far the best. The quality of the reports we are able to produce is impeccable, and the analytics we can provide to our clients is extremely valuable.

Cons

There are really no cons, but it would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Thank you for taking time to provide this review! We really enjoy working with you and your team and greatly appreciate the positive feedback! With regards to more reports, we are looking at adding new reports, especially with regards to year-over-year reporting. But, if you have specific examples of reports you need, please contact our support team to let us know. Thank you!

Safety Reports Time Saver

My team performs approximately 100 site inspections per month. I review each inspection before it is sent to the client. The system is fast and efficient. In addition, I sometimes have clients that have projects out of state, I will locate a safety consultant in the area to assist me with the project. Part of the criteria is, "do you use Safety Reports?" More often than not, the consultant does and that maintains continuity with my reporting process to the client. The consultant's use of Safety Reports is a huge factor in my decision to utilize their services.

Pros

I use this program as an educational tool on the site. Many times I'm asked "where did you get that standard from?" Safety Reports provides the standard as a reference for the client. I used to cut and paste reports, this program has streamlined my reporting system and provides a professional detailed report to the client.

Cons

Nothing to really complain about. The system is very easy to use, if there is a problem, customer support immediately addresses the issue.

David, thank you so much for taking time to review our app! Very much appreciated!

worth every penny

Pros

The overall program is filled with information divided into subsets that make the audit process very easy. All items in the audit are backup with a link to the OSHA standard which is extremely beneficial if you need to defend your position on any negative findings. When the audit is complete all items that weren't checked are deleted from the form leaving you with a nice and to the point report that can be sent to whoever needs a copy

Cons

The only think I can say that I would change is the price. But as it says in the title this program is worth every penny

Chris, thank you very much for the great review! We're especially happy to hear that you find our app easy to use...we work hard to make it as intuitive as possible! Thank you!

Safety Reports

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user friendly. Many reports that you can choose from and obtain certain trends based on Jobs, individuals, etc. Customer service from Safety Reports is TOP NOTCH! EXCELLENT! Safety Reports goes above and beyond to accommodate to our company's needs.

Cons

I feel what can be improved would be making it simpler to make changes. Example would be have access to revise the user's credentials so when it comes close to the expiring date, I can go and revise that information on my own rather than requesting it be done.

Thank you Cindy for taking time to provide us with such positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated! With regards to having an option to revise a users' credentials, we will discuss that with our Development Team to see what, if any options, are available to improve this function. Thank you!

Safety Reports Review

I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

Pros

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

Cons

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Awesome Safety Program

Pros

I have used Safety Reports for several years. It is easy to use and user friendly. Safety Reports has a top of the line support staff that has helped me on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend this product to other safety professionals.

Cons

I have not found a con with Safety Reports. I am very satisfied with the software.

Thank you Michael for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us with such positive feedback on our safety applications!

Fantastic Safety Management Software

Overall, this program has greatly increased and improved our safety reporting and documentation. The easy use system ensures that all the appropriate forms are accessible and easily completed by our employees. Best of all it ensures that out practices and procedures are being documented at all sites. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to improve their safety program or wanting to reduce time on the administrative portion. Highly recommend.

Pros

The forms feature is nice because it has allowed us to customize the form to our operations. Our staff has been happy with the simplified approach of the program, saving us time and money while ensuring the documentation is being completed correctly. We have saved a lot of time and money with our Health and Safety audit.and yearly assessments.

Cons

Takes some time to set up and tweak to meet your needs and tailor it to work best for your company

Thank you for taking time to review our EHS Management Software! We truly appreciate the positive feedback! Happy to hear that you're happy with our system!

Safety Reports

it's amazing and makes life in the field or office much easier and better.

Pros

The best part of Safety Reports is the easy or use and the customer service! There team keeps the product fresh and up to date with standards. They are regular updating the OSHA/ DOT and other regulations to match the new ones as well as make it easy to check on regulations VIA the app for clarification. Finally the team at safety reports is amazing at helping you set up inspections, add items and keeping you working. Safety Report is a tool that makes your life easier and is simple to use but provides a very nice, clean professional report.

Cons

I have found no downfalls to this product

Wow, thank you so much for this terrific review! Your positive feedback means so much to us here at Safety-Reports! Thank you!

Great product!

This product is set up to meet the needs of a safety professional, but easy to use for others. The report you can generate are easy for non-safety people to understand.

Pros

The ability to customize almost everything to meet our needs. The customer service is truly outstanding!

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software. Anytime I struggle with something all I have to do is call or email support and they do everything they can to help with whatever issue I am having.

Thank you for taking time to review our system! It's very much appreciated! We especially like to hear positive feedback on our support team they work hard every day to establish a personal relationship with our customers. Our philosophy has always been, we're big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you and that seems to be paying off. Thanks again for the feedback!

From the Field

The best thing I see when using the app is the trend tracking

Pros

Easy to put reports together when always moving.

Cons

Sometimes adding a document would aid in the report but the camera will only show partial.

Tyrone, we've recently added a new feature that lets you attach PDF documents when submitting reports. Works from both the mobile app and the desktop version. We'll have your support rep reach out to you to show you how it works. Thanks for the feedback!

EHS Inspections

This product saves me so much time, when I'm done with my inspection I send back to myself to look for any typos, install the boarders around the pictures, then send out to the responsible party. I have received positive feedback about the finished product, ease of reading the report, and the feature to generate metrics.

Pros

The talk to text is a great feature, uploading pictures to the report, drawing arrows or circling the issues, tons of questions that cover everything A-Z, OSHA standards referenced in the report, cover letter, summary report feature, corrective actions tracking, link goes to responsible party to close open items, generating reports, setting up automatic monthly reports, tracking top ten negative & positive trends, separation of different sites/locations

Cons

I send reports back to myself and input a red or green, sometimes yellow border around the pictures for the person reviewing the report to identify the concerns right away.

Michael, thank you so much for the positive feedback! With regards to colored borders around the photos in the reports, we can look at adding that as an option in a future release. I think that would be a great feature that our other subscribers would enjoy. Thanks again for the feedback!