SAFIO Solutions Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.62/10

Reviews by rating

Developed with an experienced retail/wholesale mindset, elevates insight and ability to quickly impact sales and profit. Learning curve is minimal and ease of us is "best of class.
Increased profit from stronger inventory management as well as better insights to share with vendors/manufacturers who support my business.
The technical support has always been great and the technical agents have always been nice and professional and the technical agents take their time.
Sales is always having programs and SKUs constantly being changed in & out which will make using a standard curve with a total for the year difficult.3.

Jackie B.

Retail, 51-200 employees

This tool has enabled me to increase profitability, sales, and maintain optimal inventory levels.

Increased sales and profitability

Pros

[basic-codes]'s Sales Analysis and Forecasting Tool brings together vital information needed to make intelligent decisions in an effective and efficient manner. Prior to use of the software, I would have to pull information from multiple sources - now the information is in one place in an easy-to-use format. Sales and margin information can be analyzed at a high level, or can be sliced and diced for more in-depth analysis. The exception reporting within the tool enables me to be alerted to and focus on the opportunities and liabilities within my business. I am alerted to emerging trends quickly. Sales and profitability have increased with use of the tool. Definitely a game changer for me!

KC

Kyle C.

Kyle Cumber - SAFIO Review

Overall I have been pleased with what SAFIO has provided and the team we have worked with at SAFIO. We typically have fast responses and they continue to impress with us with new updates. Reliability of the system has been fantastic. There has been limited down time and if there is, we get a quick response and the system is back up in no time. Our implementation, although delayed by our team, was very fast once we got to work on setting up the FTP. If I am at another company that has a forecasting gap, I would recommend SAFIO be considered as a top option.

Pros

SAFIO gives us full control of data integrity. Our sales team can only make adjustments to fields that we want them to & we have an audit trail to verify when and what changes were made. The layout of SAFIO gives us all the data we need to make forecasting & purchasing decisions accurately and timely. This allows us to manage where our forecasting issues are and focus on making sure we have inventory just in time to cover those needs.

Cons

These are features that I would like to see improved/added:1. The speed of the tool is just acceptable. Flipping between items takes between 5-10 seconds to load the page. 2. We are not currently using the forecast curves, but I think there are some major improvement that can be done in this area. We need some improvement to help our sales team getting their forecasts completed. Sales is always having...

Kyle- Thank you for your feedback. As a Super User of SAFIO, we greatly appreciate your detailed callouts and we will respond to each of them: 1) Speed varies by size & complexity of the data set, but we are continuously reviewing ways to better optimize it. 2) When using the account forecast override, the curve becomes the account forecast data. Like SKUs could be added to the comments section...

PD

Patrick D.

Safio review

Pros

Updating forecasts can be relatively simple. The UI gives you solid information available on one screen to help you make decisions in real time.

Cons

I don't have any major cons with this software. There have been multiple points of improvement over the last year that we've suggested as ways to make life easier when using the product. These improvements were usually implemented within a few months, and the product improved.

Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on the SAFIO Solutions forecasting platform. We are happy to hear that you find the ease of using the application helpful in your decision making process. And we appreciate your acknowledgement of our continual updates. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to deliver a "best-of" tool in the forecasting world. Best Regards, Paula Lewandowski Sales & Marketing SAFIO Solutions

PF

Penny F.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Safio user review

Pros

What I like most is how all information is one place rather than having to go to multiple data sources. The ability to change the trend scenarios is also beneficial.

Cons

In the forecast editor, better scroll options would be nice for maintaining forecasts over a long time frame.

Thank you Penny. We appreciate your insights to our Sales Analysis & Forecasting platform, especially from a dedicated planner user as yourself. In our upcoming platform releases, you will see updates and enhancements that address your wish for scroll options over long time frames, so you can look forward to that update. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as we continue to strive for a best in class forecasting tool. Best Regards, Paula Lewandowski Sales & Marketing

KW

Kelsey W.

I highly recommend for strong inventory management, forecast abilities, and clear sales info.

I truly believe I would not have been as successful in maintaining an appropriate level of inventory had I not been able to utilize this software. My job would have been more difficult, taken more time, and not been as accurate without this software.

Pros

I have worked with the [basic-code] forecasting software in two separate companies. First, as an account manager at Fashion Angels, we used the software to create and/or input forecasts on specific SKUs in order to make production and purchasing decisions. The software quickly and accurately combined all data for each account on each SKU in order to make accurate decisions. It also tracked sales on...

LK

Lucas K.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great tool to drive decisions!

Overall, I have been satisfied with the product and service SAFIO has provided. The SAFIO team is always happy to help implement new reports, features, etc. The tool is relatively easy to use and straightforward, with opportunities for deeper analysis once the system is learned. SAFIO makes it clear what we should be purchasing, when, and how much. The system has been very reliable, with only occasional downtimes that are quickly resolved. I would definitely suggest SAFIO to any company in need of a forecasting tool.

Pros

The tool is relatively easy to use and straightforward, with opportunities for deeper analysis once the system is learned. The SAFIO service team has been a big positive as they are quick to respond and find solutions. I appreciate the ability to control data integrity. SAFIO provides audit trails for planner and sales forecasts which helps us better identify issues. The tool also allows for us to limit controls on an individual basis, such as salespeople only being able to edit certain months.

Cons

SAFIO's speed can be frustrating at times as it can take 5-10 seconds to flip between items. The speed is passable, but it would be nice if this was improved.

Lucas Thank you for your feedback of the SAFIO Solutions Forecasting Platform. We are glad that you are optimizing the use of it to positively impact your business and company. We appreciate your callout on speed; we continue to explore ways to improve speed, especially on unique datasets that impact loading times. Again, thank you for your support of SAFIO. Your endorsement of it means a lot to us- Paula Lewandowski SAFIO Solutions

JH

Jacqueline H.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Ease of use and visibility

Company is addressing the opportunity to run inventory levels tighter. Lots of built-in reports to assist in the analysis.

Pros

The software package updates daily providing timely visibility to information. It compiles information in a central location allowing the planning team to react quickly to the data.

Cons

We are in the implementation stage of the software package. The SAFIO team has listened to our concerns and is working with the sales team, demand planning team and purchasing team to address identified issues in each area. Weekly roll-outs of enhancements are occurring as issues are identified.

Thank you Jacqueline. We appreciate your insights to the SAFIO Solutions forecasting platform and are glad you find the value in ease of use and visibility that it offers. It has been a pleasure to work with you through the on-boarding, launch and training process and we look forward to delivering additional features and functionality that contribute to efficiencies and inventory optimization for your company. Best Regards, Paula Sales & Marketing SAFIO Solutions

DM

Dominique M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review of product

My experience has just been awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The technical support has always been great and the technical agents have always been nice and professional and the technical agents take their time

Pros

I find that the product is very easy to implement with very little complications across our systems and other platforms that we have used in the past. The training that is provided is outstanding and the tools. The technical support is just outstanding and is available pretty much around the clock. Anytime I had a question about a issue the reply was in timely manner.

Cons

Well nothing really to be honest it is a little pricey but to me it is worth it because of hoe well software works and the company is just outstanding in it's technical support and standing by their product. :). I truly believe this company has the best software available with he best technical support.

TR

Than R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

We used to feel like we were guessing with how much inventory to order or reorder. Not anymore!

Pros

To be able to accurately forecast sales of specific products is amazing. We have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team since the start of 2019 and it has been one of the most impactful decisions we have made. We used to feel like we were just guessing with inventory quantities to order or reorder. Not anymore!

Cons

There is not much to say. I have made several suggestions to improve overall use, and they have welcomed every comment, and have made small tweaks to make an amazing software, even better!

Than, Thank you for your trust and confidence in SAFIO Solutions. We appreciate your business and enjoy working with you! Best Regards, Paula Lewandowski Sales & Marketing

SH

Sharon H.

A dream come true in comprehensive data analysis and ease of use.

Having used multiple systems in the retail/wholesale community, there is nothing to dislike about this software. It truly meets the needs to manage all business metrics to deliver positive sales and profits.

Pros

Visibility, accuracy and efficiency of pulling together data into one place, offering the flexibility and confidence to analyze intelligence and make timely decisions. The ability to streamline data into customized reports ,to meet the needs of multiple users or end use. Developed with an experienced retail/wholesale mindset, elevates insight and ability to quickly impact sales and profit. Learning curve is minimal and ease of us is "best of class".

Sandra M.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Powerful data at your fingertips!

While at Fashion Angels we instituted [basic-code] to aide in inventory management. The gains the company made in managing cash flow, reacting to trends and time management of both the sales and planning teams were realized as soon as the system was implemented. [basic-code] takes each company's specific business trends into account to create a company-specific dashboard with invaluable insights. [basic-code] implementation team takes the time to make the system work for you, rather that requiring a company to adjust their business practices to their system. I would not hesitate to recommend [basic-code] to any wholesale/retail company looking to simplify their inventory planning process.

Pros

Simplicity of data entry - no excuses for sales people not to enter their account data One button report access - no dumping of data and then manipulation in various spreadsheets, the data is presented how you need it to make business decisions Clear tracking of trends - you won't be caught off guard without the wrong inventory again

Cons

No cons whatsoever - a great product at a great price!

CM

Courtney M.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Safio is a tool ALL data nerds need

We have been on the system for only a few months and I am already a believer in the product. The customer service has been top notch. The team has helped build out reports quickly when asked, been able to anticipate our needs - presenting us with options from the best practices folders and have been wonderful partners.

Pros

Safio helped us find a solution to the age old problem in production...too much inventory or not enough. Since the implementation of Safio, I have been able to see that we have greater visibility to our inventory flows, more accurate inventory sizing based on true historical info at the size level, and a greater ability to provide our factory partners with projections than we have ever had before. The reporting tools in Tableau are easy to use and manipulate so you can get the answers you are looking for quickly.

Cons

In a data rich environment, it can be overwhelming. However, I can't necessarily call this a "con" bc its the nature of our product. The Safio team has helped tremendously to streamline to make the process not so scary.

Thank you Courtney for your review, we appreciate the comments and value the partnership!

JD

Jack D.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

The tool was instrumental in forecasting our private brand business with major retailors

Controlling and managing our inventory is the "life blood" of our business. This tool was instrumental to us controlling our inventory...

Pros

I have all the information that I need at my fingertips which enabled me to efficiently make informed decisions, manage my inventory and cash flow using the exception reports. Very easy to use and set up! Reports at the click of a button to quickly identify the opportunities that we need to react to. Inventory analysis reports to provide information to whats on hand and on order. Vendor analysis and much more. I just met with these folks and they are great to work with. Priced within the budget of a small business.

Cons

We were part of the first version and it did not have all the bells and whistles that are currently in the software. That has been addressed with the updates.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Used an early version of the software, and found it very useful, and helpful.

Reduced inventory liability.

Pros

I liked the level of details, metrics, and data that was visible at the SKU level on one page. I think that really separates this tool from other forecasting solutions.

Cons

Outside of retail applications, where there is more steady demand, their might be more opportunity to analyze products in mass, if just general replenishment is needed.

SH

Sarah H.

Easily customizable; efficient reforecasting; used at multiple businesses. Reduces manpower need.

Pros

Can review/process large amounts of data easily, customer support is great for customizing to need. Easy to understand. Can use a number of analytics to make sound business decisions. Helps allocate best use of available open to buy dollars.

Cons

Complex business models may require more customization, however the benefit may outweigh the investment.

AM

Alena M.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

The software I always needed, wanted and never had!

The implementation of this software was very easy, but I would tell others that you need a great data person on your team. The system is only as good as the data going in and we continue to evaluate that process to make sure we are optimizing our usage.

Pros

I have been involved in planning for the majority of my career. As a consultant and an executive, it gives my client so much visibility to the complexion of their inventory. They can anticipate needs 18 months out at a top-line and granular level. Ultimately they will gain profitability since they will not be holding inventory they don't need.

Cons

Everything is based on your ability to forecast correctly. While all the information we need to make decisions is in the app, the last few years histories have been unusual at best. We are working hard to continually evaluate forecasts so that we improve our accuracy.

Thank you Alena for the review! You are correct the visability is priceless! We enjoy working with your team and the partnership! Audrey Walby-President

JH

Joe H.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Super functional and easy to use straight away

increased profit from stronger inventory management as well as better insights to share with vendors/manufacturers who support my business. Such a tremendous tool that any size organization would find immense utility in; large or small being able to accurately manage your inventory and forecast against sales is something any business needs in their arsenal.

Pros

Easily the best thing about it is how streamline and effective the program is. The utility that it provides as a function of managing inventory and sales planning is incredible.

LC

Linda C.

This software was time saving, and very helpful for the buyers.

Pros

I used this software for order management and communications with the buyers to compose purchase orders. It was helpful for seeing sales and inventory levels on individual items. I could make notes for the buyers if I had communicated with a vendor and if something would not be available for some time, this increased the efficiency with purchase orders.

DY

Diane Y.

I used this software as a seasonal planner. It allowed forecasting purchases with great accuracy.

Pros

The software is easy to use with all elements readily available that are needed to make the decision. It is very efficient in considering all aspects in making a forecast for inventory on hands at a given point in time, and maximizing purchasing dollars for their best use.

LK

Lauren K.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Safio Solutions is great!

Pros

This software is great! Provides a ton of visibility by sku and by channel. The team was amazing in setting it up and was super helpful in teaching all of the ways to optimize it.

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to track a conservative and aggressive forecast more easily.

Thank you Lauren. It has been our pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you have found the value in the Sales Analysis & Forecasting tool for your company. With our next round of updates and enhancements to our platform, we will be addressing your need to track multiple forecasts for differing scenarios, so you can look forward to that update. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Best Regards, Paula Lewandowski Sales & Marketing