Salus Pro

Site and employee health and safety management

Salus Pro Reviews

Pros

Salus Pro is a great company to deal with. They are continually working to improve their product and their customer service team is very helpful.

Sophia H.

Our Experience has been great and all our employees are enjoying the features.

corey c.

SALUS team is great to deal with, issues are dealt with immediately, and the team works with you ensure you are satisfied with the results.

Susan B.

Cons

I'm not sure that I have been dissatisfied with any aspect of their software.

Jim R.

You know when your parents get a new electronic device and they call you to troubleshoot what should be very simple problems. Now imagine doing that with 50 people.

Morgan M.

Melissa L.

4.6

My Review

We have finally gotten rid of paper! and are now fully digital with all of our field staff forms from hours reports to hazard assessments. It also allows us to stay on top of our staff to ensure they are doing their tailboards each day.

Pros

It has quote a bit of features and lots of potential. It allowed us to go fully digital.

Cons

It is still in the early development phases so there are still some bugs and missing features.

Customer Success

I was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in 2018 by a colleague. The product wasn't something I had considered at the time. 3 years later, I've introduced and implemented SalusPro with 3 companies. I am proud to use their product and recommend it to all business, not just construction.

Pros

Have you ever gotten a new phone, and felt lost using it? It takes some time to get used to it; You know it has a ton of features and there are probably more you aren't even aware of? It was frustrating at first, but once you're used to it, you wonder how you made due with the previous model. Then you discover another new feature and are amazed again! Now imagine if there was a customer support person...

Cons

You know when your parents get a new electronic device and they call you to troubleshoot what should be very simple problems? Now imagine doing that with 50 people. That's what its like introducing a digital product to a team of construction field workers who are used to doing everything 'the way its always been done' on paper. The transition wasn't easy. I know, I've done it with not one, but three employers. But the SalusPro team is there to help you field those calls and questions. They live up to the title "Customer Success Representative".

Overall, a good product

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

I liked how friendly the staff were to help set this product up. They were always available to answer any questions and offer help when needed. I like how i can get all paper work done without the paper! Saves us in storage!

Cons

I feel like the product should be able to be used "offline". All forms and documents should be available in an offline mode and then when you are on line again, it can all be uploaded.

Very Satisfied

From the very first contact with the Team headed by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very positive. They all respond quickly and are pleasant to deal with. New technology can be difficult to absorb so having knowledgeable people assist is critical in its success.

Pros

The software assisted in creating efficiencies from the office to the field, collecting ongoing data for evaluation and identifying areas that needed additional attention

Cons

The Salus Team responded quickly to requested changes but we would like to be able to adjust the forms ourselves to ensure we achieve to overall look and receive the information we need.

Making Safety Accessible

Pros

The app has allowed our company to be connected with real time safety reporting from our sites that has led to a much quicker response time to incidents, repairs, and supplies. The ability to gather safety information in one place is streamlining our OHS revision process and providing us with valuable metrics for determining the best allocation of time and resources to improve our program. The direct input of workers has provided them with access to the management team that is not filtered. This gives the team the tools to improve communications with staff and thereby decrease turnover by earning worker loyalty. Workers feel listened to and feedback consistently shows they know the company is looking out for their safety.

Cons

The current iteration of the software does not allow a management override to edit errors in forms that have been submitted incorrectly. This has led to a minor skewing of statistics for form submissions.

Salus Pro - Intuitive & Functional

Super positive. We are very happy with the app itself, and the staff communication & support we have been provided from the Salus team.

Pros

The software has been very easy to implement and has been very adaptable to our needs.

Cons

There have been some minor bugs/inconsistencies in our forms, but questions/concerns we have had, have always been addressed very quickly and positively!

Fittting

Our experience has been very good. Salus was an easy choice after meeting with a few different similar companies. The team at Salus makes the experience painless.

Pros

The program is extremely easy to navigate and use. Customizing to fit our specific program. All of our workers are adopting it very well into our every day safety program. Love that everything is live. Keeps things very easy to manage. And also keeps things very organized.

Cons

I think the only con would be not being able to edit your own forms. But Salus is extremely attentive and is on top of things as I need them altered or changed.

Pretty Handy!

Overall it has been great, they are there when you need a hand. I have a cell phone number for our Tech and he replays every single time within minutes!.

Pros

I love that I have the forms immediately!! - I can disapprove and the employee can instantly see what they need to fix. It saves time - no more looking through papers, just search what I need!. Peace of mind knowing we have all this info in our hands!.

Cons

I don't like the obviuous offline issues - if someone accidently logs out it has no way of syncing. Which makes total sense - I just wish there was a "external hard drive" so to say that could store this info until you signed back in. It could ask if you meant to disregard the info input.

One Great Product

Salus staff are Great...they reach out to me to enquire if I need anything and if I make a request they respond promptly.

Pros

For a number of years I have been trying to streamline the safety paperwork for our company. Too much paper, too many lost documents, too much handling and re-handling of forms. As an "old guy" the thought of going paperless was a challenge to my skills. Salus pro made personnel available to walk my gently through the steps (several times). I have found that this product has made safety a friendly necessity for our industry. Documents are available and checks and balances are easily attainable in real time

Cons

I'm not sure that I have been dissatisfied with any aspect of their software. it took me a bit to get up to speed, and it has not been a seamless transition away from paper, but Salus Pro has met and exceeded my expectations for the next wave of safety.

A big level up

Positive

Pros

Real time data capture and easy to use features made integration into the field as smooth as one could hope for with many not seeing themselves as "tech savvy". Finding data is fast and easy, categorized in a simple and effective manner. Downloading data with ease as well, for a company that has crews spread out and is constantly doing audits - it has allowed us to get more specific and effective with our procedures.

Cons

The issues I have with the software have been communicated and solutions for the short and long term found that are working well for our organization thus far. It is still in it's developmental stages (the reason for the loss of the star in the features area is because it simply is still growing). If you are afraid to communicate your needs then this might not be the best platform, but if you want a team to work with to customize an experience, SalsuPro is a good fit.

Streamlines Safety

Salus Pro is a great company to deal with. They are continually working to improve their product and their customer service team is very helpful!

Pros

This project is very easy and convenient for our workers to use and safety forms are completed and submitted in a timely manner since switching over to this software. Another great feature of this software is the ability to upload safety documents and worker tickets, which means all of our workers have access to our company health and safety manual and their training records at all times through their phones.

Cons

There are a couple bugs which could be improved with this software, but with that being said this software is constantly being updated to address these issues which is a huge positive to Salus Pro. One issue I have experienced as the administrator of the application is after I have updated our company sites, they do not always update on the workers' phone apps. I have to then send a reminder out to our workers to manually refresh the app data.

Simple yet efficient

Very satisfied to have Salus pro make it easier to not only be safe in our work place but also save our company a lot of time and money in the long run.

Pros

What I liked most about the app is its clear and simple interface. This helped many of our, less tech-savvy, workers learn and use Salus pro without too many issues. The desktop website is very well made and was also a very easy learning curve. The fact that all past and current forms being filled out by our workers is so well laid out, helps me determine quickly and efficiently what I need to pay attention to and what needs fixing in the field.

Cons

Many new and still developing apps face the problem of not paying attention to the smaller details. In the case for our company and Salus Pro, we would like a better functioning notification system. This would help us to better communicate with our workers and send them reminders.

Awesome App

The biggest benefit is that everyone can view the forms on their smart phone. Really is a time saver when doing a safety audit.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Customer service is fantastic and the people are very friendly. Really cuts down on the paperwork and every worker has access to all the forms for viewing.

Cons

Really do not have any Cons. When a problem occurs, you notify customer service and is fixed within 24 hours.

One year in...

Our overall experience with Salus Pro has been fantastic. We are super happy with the program.

Pros

We at Arnica really like the forms that we can access within minutes from our employees. This makes our job as administrators more efficient. We also really like the accessibility of all administrators that can see what is going on in the company. Who is doing what and when.

Cons

With it being a fairly new software, we had to take some time to taylor it to what our needs were for our company. This takes time and appreciate the feedback from Salus as to whether they could do it or not at that time.

Great Safety App for the Price

Pros

The app is easy to use, and accessible for our guys in the field. They are able to each sign on one form as well and share it.

Cons

Customization fully to your own program is not there yet, but they are on their way.

Quality Assurance site coordinator

Great experience with the app, support team very responsive and helpful trailering to our needs. Getting rid of all the paper has been great!

Pros

Saves time and money, all safety info is in one place for all with access to see, works very well for sub trades and developers.

Cons

At this point we do not have any complaints with the app

Success

Our Experience has been great and all our employees are enjoying the features.

Pros

How we can all keep in touch and access all our documents at our finger tips. This app is very easy to use and we would definitely recommend this to any user looking to have all these great features in one place. The service and support this SALUS team give is always at your request offering advice and walking you through anything needed.

Cons

waiting for the new features to come out.

Click, click... Boom

Pros

It’s easy to use and eliminates the paper work for the staff. The support team are very responsive and also make for a good product front to back.

Cons

We Haven’t run into any issues with it yet.

Awesome!

Once you get use to it, it's really handy and usefull, no papers , everything in package!

Pros

Helps us to reduce paper copies on site! All forms are accessible.

Cons

So far we are satisfied with this product.

Frank M.

Eliminate paper work , keep track that all guys are completing necessary forms each day

Pros

No more paperwork. All forms available , easy to use

Cons

No negatives , one you get used to it its easy

Going for gold

my experience with Salus Pro is very positive. When i need more help or coaching they send a tech right away for more training. if i want to add a new feature it is usually completed within 24 hours of request.

Pros

Salus pro it very easy to use you don't have to have lots of knowledge on computers to use the app.

Cons

When documents are sent to the admin they need better labeling/titles

A good solution for online Safety Documentaiton

very good

Pros

Customization of forms and structure. So many of the platforms i have seen require you to change your system to meet its format and limitations. Salus Pro allows you to set it up to meet your existing ISO or COR requirments.

Cons

when workers sign form they can not see the details. can not go back and modify forms after they have been submitted