Service Fusion Logo
Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

visit website

Service Fusion Reviews - Page 2

SERVICE FUSION IS AWESOME!

The benefits that we have received, since using Service Fusion, are countless! Just a few examples include the following: combining 10+ databases into one, ease of reoccurring billings, having one central go-to place for everything, having the ability to see exactly where our technicians are, pulling reports, increased tracking capabilities, emailing our invoices to our customers, receiving payment in the field and the list could go on for days. Their Support Team as a whole is fantastic. One of the guys from the Support Team made certain that the implementation of Service Fusion to our team went as smooth as possible! -You can't get the kind of support I received, just anywhere. Above and Beyond!

Pros

This software has been fantastic for our Heating & Cooling company! It has achieved the goal of combining 10+ databases that we used to use on a regular basis, in to this one program! The program is relatively easy to use, along with their field worker app. At the beginning I was worried about the variety in ages, of our users, ranging from 14 years old to 69 years old, they all have done excellent in using Service Fusion due to the simplicity and ease of the program! Over the past several months Service Fusion has came out with enhancements, which makes tasks easier for us.

Cons

There is the occasional idea that comes to mind, that I would change about this software. However, I think of anything specific right now.

One of the best dispatching softwares!

Great all around dispatching/billing software. Intregrates well with QuickBooks for billing, all of the admin staff love the output and reports showing the growth of our business, and our technicians love the mobile app for billing!

Pros

Very easy to implement, utiliize, training, etc. I have worked with many dispatching softwares, but this one is everything we needed with a lot of extras - dispatch zone map, heat map, customer email blasts, and the list goes on and on.

Cons

No ability to make a negative invoice or a credit memo. You can void tickets easily, but some customers must have a hard copy of a credit with a different number than their original and this cannot be done as of yet in the software.

Easy Plug and Play Service Management Tool

Service Fusion has been a blessing; previously we were manually routing our individual field service technicians to their appointments by phone as they came in, and following up with an email to provide the address. Again, although I would like to see some updates to the mobility of scanning and inventory management, overall this is a strong application.

Pros

This app is an all-inclusive solution for anyone conducting field service work at customer locations! We are an industrial mechanic service, that has built our business around specialized in-field repair servicing. Service Fusion is a one-stop shop for appointment information; it features a GPS module to make for easy appointment transportation. In addition, they offer customizations within their template for appointments which allows us to include industry-specific task items and buttons.

Cons

The biggest issue we run into is with inventory management. Although they have a great inventory management module, that has a lot of expandability and allows for barcode scanning, the scanner is restricted to operating only when attached to a laptop... You can't attach it to a tablet or mobile device which makes it very cumbersome and not as intuitive with the mobile application as you would hope. The platform is built off the mobility via the app, so to not allow the scanning and inventory management to function off of that is very counter-intuitive in my opinion.

Excellent solution for field services

Service Fusion has a modern, user-friendly interface and tons of customizable features. You get so much bang for your buck. My growing business manages many field workers in several locations daily and the administrative burden was becoming debilitating. Service Fusion allows us to create a detailed entry for every job, as well as recurring jobs, then "set it and forget it". You can add photos to a...

Pros

Tons and tons of features, very user-friendly interface, and very adaptable/customizable to various workflows. And unparalleled customer support!

Cons

There's nothing not to like! We have run into some tiny nuanced issues that are specific to our business, but the Service Fusion team has been there to hear them and has always provided workarounds. They also take feature requests and everything about their customer service so far suggests that they will take them seriously.

This changed my LIFE

I just love this software. Everything has been so easy to use and so easy to create new jobs.

Pros

User friendly interface! I really love how it communicates with clients when tech changes his status.

Cons

Limitations on phone app. I really wish the interface on the App had more functionality and more customizable settings.

Cloud based solution for work orders and maintenance

It allows us to keep track of hundreds of service calls a day and allows our technicians to keep track of their times and call history.

Pros

The Service Fusion support team is very responsive and fairly quick to remedy problems and add new features. The app allows us to send jobs and work order requests to technicians in the field. The app also allows technicians and office staff to update notes and information in real-time. It offers everything needed to maintain a small to medium sized service company.

Cons

Updates to the platform are often rolled out with little to no warning. The platform is very stable, however, when it does go down, you are basically dead in the water until it's back up and running. They have back up servers for down time, but they operate at a much slower speed, impacting production during those rare instances.

One major accounting flaw

Pros

One of the most feature-rich software platforms we came across in our vetting process. The ability to close-out a job, but leave a task open to do at a later time would have made this the best software we found. GPS tracking was nice in theory, but did not work correctly on iOS devices.

Cons

The software is unable to do 3rd party billing to more than one parent company. All other software we ran across was able to do this. During the sales process, the salesperson guaranteed us that their software had the ability to bill any 3rd party.. what he didn't say is that it permanently locks that account to a single parent.. and any changes affects any other open jobs with the same customer. 3 months of wasted time.

Hi Jim, Thank You for the complimentary nature of your review and the 4-5 stars across the board; however, to help avoid confusion among prospective readers, I would like to clarify one important thing. What you referred to as an accounting flaw has actually nothing to do with accounting, per se. More specifically, it is WHO the invoice goes to versus HOW MUCH the invoice is for. While our...

Good Product, Great People, Excellent for your Business!

I have been using this product for close to a year now. Max and Aramis were extremely helpful with our conversion to using this product. The live tutorials, additional references, and tech support made learning the product quick and easy. The tech support with this company is second to none. In my experience they have continually worked to make their product better every chance they get. This is rare and is what prompted me to give them a review. My company is able to use this product for our construction/renovation projects, repair technicians, and the routes we have that are on routine maintenance. Templates, inventory management, and custom fields have made the difference from other software that we originally were considering. Hope to see route optimization in the future.

Pros

Ease of scheduling customers. Product pics in the app help our employees find the products they are invoicing quicker. Tech support staff are outstanding and will find an answer if they don't already know it.

Cons

Wish this software had route optimization since that is what all service based businesses need

Another Broken Software With Crappy Back-End Support

Mostly negative. Its been really rough for us trying to build and grow our company using this platform because there have been so many problems with the functionality of key workflows processes. The software is heavily marketed as a POS option for HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing Companies but based on our experience it not able to handle their processes effectively and there is no fix in sight. It's extremely lacking in several key areas and service fusion management doesn't seem to care at all about the issues we have reported. We would highly recommend you steer clear of this company until they get their act together

Pros

It customizable and pretty user-friendly

Cons

The bugs and workflow problems NEVER get fixed. We have been reporting issues and asking for fixes to them for over 3 years now and practically NOTHING we have asked for has been done. Customer service reps just say that they will pass the issue onto the developers but then nothing ever happens. V2 just keeps getting promised as the fix-all, but somehow how I doubt it's going to be without major issues itself

This software is not ready for work.

First I would begin saying that this software looks great on the demo presentation. But after you start working with it, you dive into a huge pile of issues. We have used this software for several months and the only thing that I can say is "waste of money" besides the monthly payments we have invested hundreds of hours in importing our company's data into the software and setting up the work structure....

Pros

It looks like a perfect fit for our business model. We liked the option that the technician on the field can capture pre and post work signatures.

Cons

The technician mobile app does not have any way to work offline. The app is full of bugs and not functunal at all on the field. The online system is very cluttered to work with.

Hi David: Thank You for your feedback. We are not without flaws and we definitely don't claim to accommodate every workflow, but we try very hard to make it work for everyone who decides to give us a shot. We wouldn't have over 1,000 paying customers with a "great demo" alone. I understand it's important to you, but offline support is a feature, not an issue. There were other things on your...

Excellent Service and Dispatch App

Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Pros

Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Cons

Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited. Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

Field management software

The overall experience is great. I dont have complaints really.

Pros

The thing I like best about Service Fusion is that it is very easy to understand and use. They have extensive videos about features. We find ourselves using it for more and more things and it is replacing more and more services we contract elsewhere. They are very aggressive in their improvements and are often coming out with updates and new features every month.

Cons

As with all service platforms and mobile work order software. Nothing seems to do everything that is needed. I wish they had a few different features. Like I said they are always working on new features.

Great software with even better support!

Our garage door company was looking to digitize our work orders and streamline the invoicing process from our techs in the field back our our personnel in the office. Service Fusion definitely fits the bill - with tons of features and integration with Quickbooks. We do things differently than most businesses as well, so the level of customization Service Fusion has, has really help us make this a great...

Pros

Customization, easy of use, customer support.

Cons

I would like to be able to process payments through here without using one of your vendors.

Great for Scheduling

Overall experience is I absolutely love how easy it is to use and I can do everything from the program

Pros

The features I love most about this product is being able to see who the customer is and what troubles they are having with their alarm system. I also like the fact that I can click on the button that lets them know I’m in my way. I also like the fact I can handle all payments for the customer at the time of service.

Cons

One thing I don’t like is when I put in the time for the job and then click on job completed no invoice it resets the time so I have to go back in and adjust it

Bryan, we are so glad you are having such a great experience using Service Fusion! I will forward your suggestion to the product team. Please let us know if there are other ways we can help improve your experience.

Great service business software.

Pros

Simple to use. Integrates with Quickbooks online Love the field app functionallity would like a faster response time but overall good. Some offline function would be good too. Processing credit card payments in the field.

Cons

Development is slow to respond & repair issues discovered Quickbooks sync for products and services created issues with inventory quantities when making changes in SF as recommended. Reported issue Oct 2018 Told Novemeber was in the works to be done December now Feb 2019 still no fix or response. No way to follow up on service tickets!

Amazing Product & Service!!

Pros

I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There...

Cons

I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

Best One Out There

We have tried over 20 different CRM, and Field Service programs over the past year with various success. Service Fusion is by far the best product we have tried. We almost instantly fell in love with it. The admin staff boasts about how easy it is to use. The automated text message to clients indicating that you are on the way is brilliant. Our invoicing process is seamless now with the automated...

Pros

Ease of use, price point, automated text to customer updates, excellent quickbooks sync, invoicing, billing options, layout, customer service,

Cons

Lacks google products integration, Limited Sales Pipeline, CRM Functionality,

I use Service Fusion to run my cleaning company with 12 employees. Scheduling/client mgmt is a dream

Ease of scheduling, wonderful client management tool, great employee-side app. Helps me: Schedule quickly Track time in/out

Pros

I investigated all the big field service software something (some cleaning industry specific some not), and I tried a number of them but Service Fusion hands down won the race. Client and scheduling management is a dream. The ease and simplicity of creating and managing schedules both recurring clients and single cleanings is so wonderfully well designed. My office manager can manage the schedule of 125+ recurring clients (plus 15-20 one time cleanings each month) for 12 cleaners from the office or home on work laptop. The reporting capabilities and exporting of reports makes payroll easy. Finally, the employee-side app is a fully functional app that shows the schedule, acts as gps, acts as time clock, and tons of details to help them.

Cons

I hate it when people cop out and say There's nothing I dislike but.....there's ALMOST nothing I dislike:-) 1) I love the grid layout of the schedule page when viewing with a computer, but with mobile phone the view is different. It's fine for our employees, but for me or the office manager it's difficult to view everyone's schedule for the future. 2) I wish they had a referral or affiliate program

Field Service Software

I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training. If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Pros

Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

Cons

The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

We started using Service Fusion 6 months ago and we love it.

We speed up the job and coustomer management.

Pros

what we like the most is how fast their customer service is to respond to our questions, also they paid attention to our suggestions. They keep adding and improving features to the system. Job management is great. Very good functionality for Scheduling and Dispatching. And invoicing is good too.

Cons

The things that we would prefer that they improve we already discussed with them. They fixed two big things for us, one was the way that the pictures of the first job repeat every recurring job and the other one was on the billing before the job was close. The only thing that we still want and probably they will work on that too is the ability to add the balance of previous invoices to the new invoice.

Software does not SYNC to quickbooks, it PUSHES data to quickbooks. No return data.

The sales process was great, no surprise there. Maybe give some of that commission to the devs so you guys can catch up with everyone else.

Pros

They have the right idea and it's close to being a good software.

Cons

They claim (falsely) that they "sync" with QB. In reality, they only push data to quickbooks. In our situation, we deposit checks from clients and that data is pulled automatically in QB. Service Fusion does not record the payment automatically so we must go in and apply the payment to the invoice in question. When we return to QB, there is a double transaction from their high-tech "syncing" that...

Great Program

Pros

I love how technicians are able to use the app to update disposition of work orders, leave pictures and notes - this is very helpful for the office. The platform is very easy to use.

Cons

This software offers a little less than some of the more popular programs but you definitely get the best value using this program.

Clean & organized way to dispatch and schedule appointments!

Very beneficial software for scheduling and dispatching. Have the ability to attach photos and or documents to certain jobs is very helpful. Service Fusion is an easy to navigate software and definitely helps prevent follow ups from falling through the cracks.

Pros

The ability to read clearly, and fill in extra notes and details needed for jobs we need to return to. As well as the ability to set reminders of appointments.

Cons

The fact that when going to a customers main page on Service Fusion it won't show if they have a past due balance. You have to go through a couple tabs to find out if they indeed owe money still.

Pretty good experience

I enjoyed using this software for the most part. Unfortunately I won't be testing the new version because I have shifted my focus in the Appliance industry.

Pros

Sms messaging. Paperless. Mobile. I found it was a great step in eliminating paper. As a manager it made it easier to keep track of what everyone was doing. The note taking, reminders and tasks options made life easy when they were issued properly. Customers were very impressed with the use. The company stands behind their product.

Cons

Mobile only worked with a good data connection (being fixed). Wasn't able to track commissions accurately between parts and labour. Could be very slow at times. Tech support and customer support are not quick to deal with difficult problems.

Huge Risk = Huge Reward and Major Gains in Productivity

Using service fusion has allowed us to better manage our team and more thoughtfully grow our business.

Pros

Being able to measure accurately the numbers of jobs completed, billed, invoiced, paid in full. The productivity levels of each team member makes it much easier to manage and strategically grow the business.

Cons

There are a few glitches here or there with roll outs and upgrades, but for the most part after the new intergrators are installed or new features are live, the functionality continues to improve and make the product very user friendly, fast and intuitive.