Service Fusion Reviews

Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

Service Fusion

Great service business software.

Pros

Simple to use. Integrates with Quickbooks online Love the field app functionallity would like a faster response time but overall good. Some offline function would be good too. Processing credit card payments in the field.

Cons

Development is slow to respond & repair issues discovered Quickbooks sync for products and services created issues with inventory quantities when making changes in SF as recommended. Reported issue Oct 2018 Told Novemeber was in the works to be done December now Feb 2019 still no fix or response. No way to follow up on service tickets!

Amazing Product & Service!!

Pros

I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There...

Cons

I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

Best One Out There

We have tried over 20 different CRM, and Field Service programs over the past year with various success. Service Fusion is by far the best product we have tried. We almost instantly fell in love with it. The admin staff boasts about how easy it is to use. The automated text message to clients indicating that you are on the way is brilliant. Our invoicing process is seamless now with the automated...

Pros

Ease of use, price point, automated text to customer updates, excellent quickbooks sync, invoicing, billing options, layout, customer service,

Cons

Lacks google products integration, Limited Sales Pipeline, CRM Functionality,

I use Service Fusion to run my cleaning company with 12 employees. Scheduling/client mgmt is a dream

Ease of scheduling, wonderful client management tool, great employee-side app. Helps me: Schedule quickly Track time in/out

Pros

I investigated all the big field service software something (some cleaning industry specific some not), and I tried a number of them but Service Fusion hands down won the race. Client and scheduling management is a dream. The ease and simplicity of creating and managing schedules both recurring clients and single cleanings is so wonderfully well designed. My office manager can manage the schedule of 125+ recurring clients (plus 15-20 one time cleanings each month) for 12 cleaners from the office or home on work laptop. The reporting capabilities and exporting of reports makes payroll easy. Finally, the employee-side app is a fully functional app that shows the schedule, acts as gps, acts as time clock, and tons of details to help them.

Cons

I hate it when people cop out and say There's nothing I dislike but.....there's ALMOST nothing I dislike:-) 1) I love the grid layout of the schedule page when viewing with a computer, but with mobile phone the view is different. It's fine for our employees, but for me or the office manager it's difficult to view everyone's schedule for the future. 2) I wish they had a referral or affiliate program

Field Service Software

I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training. If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Pros

Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

Cons

The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

We started using Service Fusion 6 months ago and we love it.

We speed up the job and coustomer management.

Pros

what we like the most is how fast their customer service is to respond to our questions, also they paid attention to our suggestions. They keep adding and improving features to the system. Job management is great. Very good functionality for Scheduling and Dispatching. And invoicing is good too.

Cons

The things that we would prefer that they improve we already discussed with them. They fixed two big things for us, one was the way that the pictures of the first job repeat every recurring job and the other one was on the billing before the job was close. The only thing that we still want and probably they will work on that too is the ability to add the balance of previous invoices to the new invoice.

Clean & organized way to dispatch and schedule appointments!

Very beneficial software for scheduling and dispatching. Have the ability to attach photos and or documents to certain jobs is very helpful. Service Fusion is an easy to navigate software and definitely helps prevent follow ups from falling through the cracks.

Pros

The ability to read clearly, and fill in extra notes and details needed for jobs we need to return to. As well as the ability to set reminders of appointments.

Cons

The fact that when going to a customers main page on Service Fusion it won't show if they have a past due balance. You have to go through a couple tabs to find out if they indeed owe money still.

Software does not SYNC to quickbooks, it PUSHES data to quickbooks. No return data.

The sales process was great, no surprise there. Maybe give some of that commission to the devs so you guys can catch up with everyone else.

Pros

They have the right idea and it's close to being a good software.

Cons

They claim (falsely) that they "sync" with QB. In reality, they only push data to quickbooks. In our situation, we deposit checks from clients and that data is pulled automatically in QB. Service Fusion does not record the payment automatically so we must go in and apply the payment to the invoice in question. When we return to QB, there is a double transaction from their high-tech "syncing" that...

Pretty good experience

I enjoyed using this software for the most part. Unfortunately I won't be testing the new version because I have shifted my focus in the Appliance industry.

Pros

Sms messaging. Paperless. Mobile. I found it was a great step in eliminating paper. As a manager it made it easier to keep track of what everyone was doing. The note taking, reminders and tasks options made life easy when they were issued properly. Customers were very impressed with the use. The company stands behind their product.

Cons

Mobile only worked with a good data connection (being fixed). Wasn't able to track commissions accurately between parts and labour. Could be very slow at times. Tech support and customer support are not quick to deal with difficult problems.

Handles a lot but too many bugs

This is a complex program. I strongly recommend the training videos. Things do not seem to work as expected. This program is way too much for a one person shop. Be wary of glitches. Estimates and payments are sorted by day - all months and years are mixed together. Deposits get lost in Quickbooks online causing accounting issues that need to be tracked down and fixed. Estimates that are given to customers...

Pros

Handles almost any part of a service shop you can ever require. Handles things I never thought of.

Cons

Very complex interface. Some important details are always off screen, like tax settings for customers. The remote app has glitches and may not work as expected - I am experiencing issues with parent customers. It is hard to follow the status relationship automatics when creating an estimate, then a job and then an invoice. Payments and deposits often get lost in Quickbooks even when Service Fusion says everything updated correctly.

After numerous softwares, we finally have found the winner!!!!!

Everything is so easy, we spent 1 week working out the systems and understanding the system. We started on 12/10/2018 and by 12/24/2018 we were confident to actually use the system daily. Today (1/3/2019) we are fully operational without double entry into our old systems. I am so excited about the future upgrades as well.

Pros

The ease of use, the depth of details, the new front dashboard is amazing. After 7 different softwares in the past 3 years, Service Fusion is much more user friendly. I cannot believe how much support I can get. I literally called 14 times in one day when we first began. Our team loves Service Fusion and so do the technicians. The technicians app is so easy to maneuver around. We really love how it updates almost immediately. Everyday i find something else it has, and I am blown away that for once I can truly trust my software to run my business. Payroll is done in 30 minutes instead of 3-4 hrs.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like and almost everything we have asked about is in the development pipeline with an honest time assessment.

Best Customer Management Software Ever!

Pros

-Easy to use -The support team takes my suggestions/requests and usually always implements them into the software. -Has a smartphone app that works in conjunction, so a technician can update jobs, invoice jobs and much more straight from the field.

Cons

-Sometimes it runs slow -The technicians often have problems posting credit card transactions in the field. -Wish there was a bit more customization, but I have been told it is coming in the next update. -The team should be a bit better at communicating with clients about updates/downtime.

Perfect software for service companies

We actually were on Service Fusion and another company talked us into moving to them and we lasted 6 months and came right back Service Fusion. There is no way that I could use another company or software at this point. Service Fusion meets our needs and excels is support and customer service. We service 17 states and bout 15k jobs a year with many many technicians all up and down the eastern seaboard. Yur cheating yourself out of great software by not trying this one out

Pros

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people

Cons

nothing, it meets all of our needs and they are constantly improving and adding new features

Huge Risk = Huge Reward and Major Gains in Productivity

Using service fusion has allowed us to better manage our team and more thoughtfully grow our business.

Pros

Being able to measure accurately the numbers of jobs completed, billed, invoiced, paid in full. The productivity levels of each team member makes it much easier to manage and strategically grow the business.

Cons

There are a few glitches here or there with roll outs and upgrades, but for the most part after the new intergrators are installed or new features are live, the functionality continues to improve and make the product very user friendly, fast and intuitive.

Excellent Software

Saves time and saves money. This software enables us to communicate with our customers on a level that no one else is able to do. This attention to detail concerning customer service/ communication has increased our close rate which has increased our bottom line.

Pros

The ease of use for both the office and the field is amazing. This is a robust system that will do a lot of things that others will not. It automatically syncs with QB online. Beware of other software companies out there that advertise that they sync with QB because they do not or it requires a lot of changes in QB which will mess everything up. Trust me I have tried a lot of different programs and Service Fusion is hands down the best. Tech support is fantastic as well.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. The integration was easy and the tech support has been first class. I was concerned with the QB set up in the system and it was so easy. The payment gateways were simple to set up as well. It feels as if this system was built by someone that has worked in the service industry before. Our techs absolutely love it!

Amazing Software With a Huge Problem

This system has saved my company so much time and money in the 6 months we’ve had it. Can’t express how happy we are with 90% of its functionality. That being said, the inventory system is to be blunt... stupid. It is borderline useless. The biggest issue I have with it is that the system only goes off of an inventory order. Meaning once that order is made, the product is placed directly in inventory....

Pros

Best scheduling and dispatching out there. Easy to customize Support has been amazing Great user interface

Cons

Inventory management needs a major overhaul.

Very user-friendly and good features!

Pros

We have fleets that go out everyday and the scheduling that we use is Service Fusion. We schedule from the office and everybody gets the notification to their job site.

Cons

We tried using the Time Tracking for Payroll with the employees but it's not very user-friendly and it just didn't work out!

Brings the field worker, office dispatch, and finance all together

Customer & business partner communication regarding job scheduling and estimates, scheduling the routes for multiple drivers, being able to invoice directly to the customer with customized templates, and synchronizing invoices and payments right into Quickbooks.

Pros

It worked great for us out of the box. Customer service/Tech support is very good. Integrating with Quickbooks is a lifesaver. I love being able to email invoices directly to customers from Service Fusion.

Cons

A web-based-only software and app has limitations. We've had a few glitchy days which have affected our business productivity. Customer Service/Tech Support availability is limited.

Plumbing Contractor

We have never had a problem with Service fusion, anytime we have a question, we are able to contact a real person to assist us.

Pros

Service fusion is very affordable, and has nice perks, such as setting an auto email/text to customers - that relieves our office staff from having to do this, so they can focus on different areas of the company.

Cons

Reporting options - I wish there was more friendly reports that you could generate.

Every day confirms Service Fusion was the right choice.

Pros

We like the flexibility - pc, phone, tablet, laptop We like the simplicity for our techs. We like the perfect syncs with QuickBooks, a real plus. We like the instant support with the chat box on the screen.

Cons

Great software for scheduling personnel!

Pros

Service Fusion has been ultimately the best scheduling software i've used so far. It's been very simple and very organized way to schedule our technicians. I receive a call from the customers and schedule them, after I assign a tech for it, they receive a notification on their phone from the app giving them all the details as to what the service call is for!

Greatest program ever!!

Pros

We have used 5-10 different programs over a 6 year period. Service Fusion is by far the best! They are always updating the service, they have an idea portal where clients can vote on different features we would like added. It is wonderful.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to it, it is a very robust program with a ton of features, so be prepared!

This software is phenomenal!

Pros

Its user friendly, its cloud based and its so practical that it makes it impossible to even think about using any other software. It has everything our company needs and whatever we don't have that we really need- the developers work with us to implement our changes- at no extra cost!

Cons

There really isnt anything not to love about this software- its just a matter of getting used to using a new program as well as seeing what fields work best for your company and how it can make your day go smoothly.

Above and Beyond

We reviewed several different options when deciding on a software to manage our customer database, accounting tools, and dispatch. We found Service Fusion's staff to be extremely helpful and responsive during this process. Moreover, their product is superbly flexible and powerful. The very best part about SF is customer service. We always know we will be well taken care of.

Pros

It takes into account real life experience of the users, providing features that make life easier. For example--consultations, estimates, communications, approvals, schedules, invoices, photos and documents are tied together seamlessly in a project pipeline. Don't forget about the mobile app for field use!

Cons

There are some functions that would be great to access from mobile that are only available on desktop size browsers, even with User Agents installed. Looking forward to the upcoming release that promises mobile responsive browser access.

Great Home Services Business SaaS

Service Fusion is exceptionally easy to use. The platform is really intuitive and easy to understand for everyone within my company from the front office personnel to my service and sales team in the field. Estimating, Scheduling, Dispatching, Invoicing and Email Communications with customers are easily tackled with Service Fusion. It's the details that count and once you get your hands on the system...

Cons

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback and continued support! You probably already know this, but we added the customer list/marketing report, made a few enhancements to the sales/estimate reports and are about to roll out additional reporting options. Thanks again! Service Fusion Team