Service Fusion Logo
Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

visit website

Service Fusion Reviews - Page 4

HELPFUL AND PROMPT

Pros

USER FRIENDLY. SYNCS WITH QUICK BOOKS WITH NO PROBLEM. RUNS SMOOTH DAILY. THIS PROGRAM HAS MADE IT VERY EASY FOR US TO KEEP TRACK OF SERVICE CALLS, INVOICING, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION. THE SUB ACCOUNT/PARENT ACCOUNT FEATURES ARE ESPECIALLY HELPFUL IN KEEPING THINGS ORGANIZED.

Cons

ONLY CON WOULD BE THAT ESTIMATES DO NOT SYNC INTO QB. WOULD BE HELPFUL IN SOME INSTANCES BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER!

Best service for managing business

I use this system daily and it helps me keep track of all of my proposals.

Pros

I love how easy it is to do up proposals and have the customers accept them from their email.

Cons

I'm still somewhat new with it and haven't found any issues.

Jason, we are so glad you are having a positive experience with Service Fusion. If you need anything down the road, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Excellent customer service

This program is great to communicate with my Service Techs and now they know where they are going. Takes a lot off me, if I am on the phone or doing something else. Also there is no contract. I was told we will earn your business - and they totally have!

Pros

The software is easy to use and Service Fusion has excellent customer service if you get in a bind!

Cons

The only things negative is, that I did not get this program before!

Good product

Good i really like it as i learn to do the more advance features

Pros

building custom templates for my tasks and estimates and jobs. also the email communication and reach out

Cons

the customer account manager with parent accounts and sub accounts

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy you are loving your experience with Service Fusion.

Product is bursting with MAJOR bugs

We spend an incredible amount of time trying to figure out workarounds to bugs in their core modules like scheduling. The product is in desperate need of being rewritten - not patched.

Pros

There are no pros with a product that causes issues daily with running your business.

Cons

If you are thinking about subscribing to this product first ask to see the current bug list vs. the number of enhancements and new product features that have been pushed out (without testing - your company is their testing department). New product is pushed on a regular basis with no notice but major bugs are never addressed. Service Fusion has the customers "vote" on what bugs they would like fixed - can you imagine competing with other customers to have bugs fixed. Who has the time or desire to read through/interpret 1000+ customer reported bugs. Ask how many developers they have working just on bugs vs. those working on new software. This will tell you everything you need to know.

Purchaser

Pros

Needs a stronger purchase order system, and a constant dispatch board that does not time shift. Would be nice

Cons

Purchase orders, the purchase orders have to be manually made, would be great to clock on the job number and then create a purchase order to reflect that job.

Hi Robert: Thanks for the additional review! As always, we truly appreciate your feedback and our offer to work with you on improving the purchasing capabilities of our system still stands. If I am not mistaken, we marked a number of items off of your list already with some of the recent releases and I would definitely like to see us do the same with the rest of the list in the coming weeks/months. I believe understand what you are asking for in the comments here, but would love some more detail if possible. We will reach out to you again directly via email and hopefully we can connect this time around to discuss things in greater detail. Thanks in advance for your help! - Max

Service Fusion

we have really enjoyed service fusion so fair and are excited to continue the use.

Pros

The job lay out on the calendar IS AMAZING and everything we wanted it to be!

Cons

We have a hard time with the text functionality on how the guys send a on the way text but then when the customer replies it sends it to the office not the installer.

Easy to use, however clock in location from tech is not always accurate or it's non existent

Pros

It is easy to use and has many helpful features. Great field app. Recent improvements were made regarding hours techs work.

Cons

When my techs clock in, the location i need to verify is not always accurate or sometimes doesn't show any location One more con, when a tech no longer works for us i cannot delete their profile.

All in one crm

Pros

This crm has so many features that are relevant and critical to hvac type businesses. Everything from job management to scheduling and dispatching is integrated. The email functionality is very impressive as well.

Cons

Not very easy to navigate for a beginner.

Service Fusion Dispatcher review

I haven't had any problems with Service Fusion. I enjoy the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Navigation is smooth, search engine is very useful. I like that everything is just laid out and visible on the job dashboard. Very useful.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't been able to compare to other software. SF is just very easy to use for me and I enjoy not having a difficult task just to schedule a job to a tech. It's nice to get is done quickly and if I need to move to a different tech, that is also easy!

Crystal, we are so glad to hear Service Fusion has made your job easier. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience!

It cannot do all things so be sure it is right for your business

Very nice people that are willing to work with you weekly to train you and your team on the system free of charge so that is amazing.

Pros

Very mobile and user friendly. I liked the ease and training they offered on the app and website. They were able to compile all my client info and add it into the system which was very helpful.

Cons

Didn't work well for multiple visits scheduled throughout the day and week (for pet sitting). It sends an invoice at each visit so works well for businesses that visit less frequently like AC repair, cleaning service, etc. The timer won't go after midnight so it doesn't work for night shifts either.

The Customer Service is by far some of the best we have ever experienced!

Pros

The software is very user friendly! It includes all of the aspects that Management would be looking for.

Cons

The inability for a technician to add multiple products to an invoice from the same category /subcategory without having to start over by default - back to the main menu.

easy to use, solid software, but some basic functions are missing or not working

Pros

We are a HVAC company and have been using Service Fusion daily for lead dispatching, quote, job dispatching. It is a solid software.

Cons

However, there is on basic functions not working. When filed worker add a new service address to an exiting customer in their mobile app, the address is not searchable anymore. This caused big problem for us, and I have been calling their customer support team many times. Everyone was polite , but my problems not solved. I suggested if they couldn't fix it in there application logic, they can create a simple SQL script to run in the backend database every night, to copy all new address to customer's profile. I couldn't see any reason why this is not doable. I am writing a review here, hoping some one from higher level of the company can hear their customer's pain and solve the problem for me.

Service Fusion has changed the way we run our company!

Pros

The ability to see what is going on from anywhere in the world. Also, the ability to put notes, pictures and documents on each call slip is priceless!

Cons

I would like to see Estimate templates as well as a purchase order report. Nothing else at the moment.

A Must Have for the Service Industry

Their onboarding support is amazing. The patience they have with questions and providing solutions, their services of importing your current databases and helping you set up ones you don't currently have, and the software's interface with accounting programs can have a company taking their business to the next level very quickly.

Pros

Easy to setup and use, it makes billing and customer service much faster. Inventory tracking and job costing becomes a breeze, and tracking billable hours allows a better understanding of areas that you are lacking in productivity.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything, it made such an improvement in our internal infrastructure.

Good program

Pros

Ease of use and price. Also really like the scheduling and dispatching

Cons

No offline capability. Also would like to see an easy way to order parts used

Easy to use platform backed by stellar service

Pros

Very user friendly and loaded with features for a price that is unbelievable. There is no per user fee!!

Cons

I cannot directly import csv files for my price lists. I have to submit them to the support team. If I had this capability, this would be the perfect solution to my company. It is by far still the best though!

Hi Don: Thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your support. The data import feature is actually already in the works, so please keep an eye out for the feature announcement on the sign in page and the help site Release Notes section. In the meantime, our support team will gladly handle any imports you may need at no additional cost.

Love it!

I highly recommend this software for any company that dispatches field workers.

Pros

Both platforms are super easy to set up and use (website for office staff and phone app for technicians). I literally signed up one day and we were up and running 3 days later. Easy to email estimates and invoices and the payment system is right in the app so techs can get payment in a matter of seconds.

Cons

Website doesn't allow us to add or change items in the drop down on the equipment list. Also, would like to get sound notifications whenever a status change is made to a job or work order.

Great product!

We are beginning to see an improved experience in the office. And see that we will save many hours by using SF.

Pros

SF has a lot of features that we were looking for. Like generating Invoices. making quotes, product lists, and most of all a great team of support!

Cons

We did not manage very well with the time keeping method. Hopefully it can improve. But we reverted back to our old time program and it works well.

Thrilled!

We recently migrated to Service Fusion and have been thrilled with the customer support and training available for this software!

Pros

I love the ability to pull up information, data, and reports with such ease.

Cons

The main con we deal with is the same anyone deals with when using a cloud-based program. Internet speed or internet problems, but that's an internet issue and beyond the control of this management tool. Also, I wish the dispatch grid view was

Great for Field Mangement

Pros

It is awesome to have all of the normal features that field management softwares offer (estimates, scheduling, invoices, etc) combined with vehicle tracking (not by employee mobile phones). Most of the time you have to use a secondary company to fulfill this need. With Service Fusion they can track the actual vehicles so they can not be shut off like phone can. Also There is no fee for additional users.

Cons

We have not been using it for very long so have yet to come across anything we do not like. So far the best we have tried.

Service Fusion Review

Overall it has been positive. At this point, it is being used to build customer history for each visit. We're planning on adding the billing in January and using the estimate tool in the near future.

Pros

I like the search engine and organization of Service Fusion. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

The technicians' time report doesn't provide enough information on day to day activity to be useful. I wish we could link this to an excel spreadsheet to decrease the amount of time required to track time. I would like to be able to print a monthly calendar.

Great software!

A fantastic FSM tool that was the perfect fit for our small field repair team, except that the quicbooks syncing was changing data for our sales and accounting teams and causing a lot of trouble. No fault of Service Fusion, just a difference in entry styles. :(

Pros

Scheduling, work order management, invoicing, inventory management, and more, all in an aesthetically pleasing package with a great mobile interface. Well made software for sure.

Cons

The way it syncs with Quickbooks Desktop didn’t work for our organization, and ended up being a bit of a dealbreaker. Otherwise, the software was great.

Far and away the best software we found

All I can say is "wow!" It was not a close competition when we test-drove alternative field service software. Very fast, while most others were slow. Simple, intuitive, quickly-learned, reasonably priced, while the others were complex, cluttered with features that didn't apply to our business, expensive, and were graphically-impaired. All software we tried that was in some ways similar seemed...

Cons

Service fusion is very helpful!!

Pros

Service fusion is very helpful we we're doing all our invoicing on paper, their invoicing is very easy and self explanatory!! Definitely easy to use and be trained in!!