Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

visit website

Service Fusion Reviews - Page 4

Love it!

I highly recommend this software for any company that dispatches field workers.

Pros

Both platforms are super easy to set up and use (website for office staff and phone app for technicians). I literally signed up one day and we were up and running 3 days later. Easy to email estimates and invoices and the payment system is right in the app so techs can get payment in a matter of seconds.

Cons

Website doesn't allow us to add or change items in the drop down on the equipment list. Also, would like to get sound notifications whenever a status change is made to a job or work order.

Thrilled!

We recently migrated to Service Fusion and have been thrilled with the customer support and training available for this software!

Pros

I love the ability to pull up information, data, and reports with such ease.

Cons

The main con we deal with is the same anyone deals with when using a cloud-based program. Internet speed or internet problems, but that's an internet issue and beyond the control of this management tool. Also, I wish the dispatch grid view was

Great for Field Mangement

Pros

It is awesome to have all of the normal features that field management softwares offer (estimates, scheduling, invoices, etc) combined with vehicle tracking (not by employee mobile phones). Most of the time you have to use a secondary company to fulfill this need. With Service Fusion they can track the actual vehicles so they can not be shut off like phone can. Also There is no fee for additional users.

Cons

We have not been using it for very long so have yet to come across anything we do not like. So far the best we have tried.

Great software!

A fantastic FSM tool that was the perfect fit for our small field repair team, except that the quicbooks syncing was changing data for our sales and accounting teams and causing a lot of trouble. No fault of Service Fusion, just a difference in entry styles. :(

Pros

Scheduling, work order management, invoicing, inventory management, and more, all in an aesthetically pleasing package with a great mobile interface. Well made software for sure.

Cons

The way it syncs with Quickbooks Desktop didn’t work for our organization, and ended up being a bit of a dealbreaker. Otherwise, the software was great.

Far and away the best software we found

All I can say is "wow!" It was not a close competition when we test-drove alternative field service software. Very fast, while most others were slow. Simple, intuitive, quickly-learned, reasonably priced, while the others were complex, cluttered with features that didn't apply to our business, expensive, and were graphically-impaired. All software we tried that was in some ways similar seemed...

Good Product

It was very useful for a very small business, but as our company grew, we needed something that would handle more volume.

Pros

Service Fusion kept all the important information that we may need in the future in one spot.

Cons

Having to navigate from screen to screen to do certain things within the program

Service fusion is very helpful!!

Pros

Service fusion is very helpful we we're doing all our invoicing on paper, their invoicing is very easy and self explanatory!! Definitely easy to use and be trained in!!

Cons

Amazing! The Customer Support is the best I have ever received.

Saves time scheduling and keeping track of customer reports and records.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible and the ability to grown with our company and the customer support. I would highly recommend this software!

Cons

Import of company history was not easy. I would highly recommend paying the money to have Service Fusion do it for you if you are importing a lot of company history. I track everything by Job Type in QB (desk top) but Service Fusion only does Class. This has been a problem for us but trying to work around it as the Pros far our weigh the Cons.

Pretty Good Dispatch System

It needs some CRM features which are supposed to be out very soon, and it has some issues with recurring jobs, but the app is great for the maids in the field

Pros

The app and the price

Cons

CRM

Service Fusion

Pros

The user friendly software. Easy to use to schedule and bill

Cons

Product isn't perfect in every aspect but its good.

Best on the market for service providers!

Pros

As a moving company we experience many variables in the field on a daily basis. I have tried many CRM and field management software programs and nothing compares to Service Fusion. THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF AND MORE!.. Especially for the price. Support team is always available and they have many helpful videos online as well.

Cons

Complicated learning curve. I would also like to see the company calendar sync with google (not just individual employee calendars).

Perfect fit for our electrical service company!

Service Fusion has excellent customer service and a fantastic product! We searched for the past 6 months and tried at least 5 different well-know products for the service industry and were left with nothing but frustration and disappointment! Most companies out there make you commit long term for a product you're not certain will work. With Service Fusion we pay month to month so they have to earn...

Cons

The best app, with a Con.

It really didn't do much for me because I refuse to pay the amount asked for 1 month but the free trial was incredible so if you can afford it go ahead and use the platform.

Pros

If you are searching for an app that allows you to manage your whole business and that allows you to track you workers or delivery etc. This is the best app I have tested for my business a big hard to understand at first but it is great to utilize if you have a great booming business.

Cons

The cons on this platform is that the monthly fees are way too expensive, I have never paid more than 30$ for any platform service and this platform has definitely exceeded my expectations on the pricing.

Amazing find!

I found this software after a long research of over 6 months. This is a dream come true. it has all the feature that I was looking for.

Pros

Lot of features and very easy to use.

Cons

I would like the Service Fusion team to develop more features in the Employment section..... so you can better maintain your staff in the office, create Groups for permission settings so you don't have to select permissions every time you enter a new staff member.

Service Fusion

We've tried a few different programs like Service Fusion, all of them have their pros and cons. Service Fusion seems to have more pros than cons, and easy enough to navigate that the techs and office employees all seem pretty happy with it.

Pros

Dispatch/scheduling feature, integration with QuickBooks Online, and time clock feature.

Cons

Occasional miss communication between desktop version and mobile app.

Customer Service is Terrible

Not good. We are having multiple issues that customer service is not able to resolve. I had an appointment with a higher up IT and they NEVER called me.

Pros

It has good reporting features. Other than that, it is standard to what most other similar products offer.

Cons

Mapping issues syncing to Quickbooks that is still not resolved. It will not let us set up how we need to and is not user friendly.

Wonderful

Pros

Love the functionality of all customer info in one place, updating technicians remotely, easy to use app

Cons

The price is the only thing that could use some adjustment. I feel the price is a little too high but besides that all is good

Best Overall

I have tried numerous different softwares and finally stumbled upon Service Fusion. Got in contact with Max and was very pleased with his response time and customer service. We went back and forth for some time and even added a feature that I desperately needed for my line of work. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish and I couldn't be any happier. His assistant Aramis was prompt...

So far, so good

Pros

We have only been using this product for 2 months, but so far we are very happy that we switched to it. It supports so much more billing and maintenance plans than our previous product.

Cons

So far we have not had any major issues. The on boarding process is much slower than we anticipated, as you do it all yourself (as opposed to paying huge fees to have the company do it for you).

Overall a great product but with some unintended limitations

Overall its a great alternative to mainstream applications at half the price.

Pros

Lots of functionality, very customizable. Can be adapted to multiple industries. Customer support is good and is able to resolve most concerns within the same day.

Cons

Some features are too complicated for day to day use and can be made easier. Some features dont work as intended, but are fixed through escalation.

Easy to use and easy to set up and customer service is on point.

So far so good, we love the price, the user friendly ability and setup, and all of the features with the ability to customize it as we please.

Pros

Setting up the software is simple and if you have any questions customer support is right there to help.

Cons

When you are at a job without cell service the program will not work, so you would have to write down info and then enter it when you get service.

Great software!

We are a small startup that is merging several smaller players into a cooperative type organization. e looked into 2 other "major" players in this space. We trialed all of them, but for the money this gave us the most for our money. Service Fusion was able to create custom portals that allow for the flexibility of each organization with the ability for our admin to do their individual jobs within the program. Any questions or concerns were addressed that day, if not within the hour. We are still playing with some of the detailed functionality that we weren't even pitched on. It's fantastic software that was tailored to our needs, that comes with more added value as you become acquainted with it! So glad we went with them.

Cons

User Friendly and easy to train on

Pros

I like how it is detailed and doesn't leave things open to interpretation. The customization of the system is powerful but not over the top Support is just a click away

Cons

Sometimes there are too many steps to complete a task that could be shortened by a few extra links More templates for custom documents would be nice so building your own would be easier

Nice interface, need to enforce field techs signing into a valid job

I hope this gets remedied soon. I don't know how companies others are tracking job costs

Pros

The pricing is great but I'd pay more for more functionality. Clean interface and integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

Field technicians sign in that they are working but no requirement they select a valid job# so I have to manually review every job to get job costing. No open API.

Great value

Overall we are happy with the value and the ease of use. It's missing a few features we liked but we are happy with the decision

Pros

Great features. Price is for unlimited users, which is huge value for our business rather than a pay-per-user model

Cons

Doesn't have a postcard mailing option or a good tag option like some other software we looked at, but there are decent workarounds