Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

visit website

Service Fusion Reviews - Page 6

Great staff, very helpful with setup and follow through

The staff at Service Fusion not only know the system well but ALL have a knowledge of the system so no matter whom I get on the phone or email I can get what I need answered. Further more very receptive to customers feedback and making changes to accommodate. This coming from a very niche related business, our staff and owners have been very happy with the move to Service Fusion as our field service management platform.

Top notch software

I am supervisot at Arctic Heating Cooling and Plumbing in Memphis and we recently switched over to the software and had we not we would have missed out on $15,000 in the first month that I believe the software contributed to converting as well as tracking my employees I am very satisfied with the customer service and a product.

Pros

Cons

No complaints

GREAT product with GREAT service.

Pros

It actually WORKS! I have tried nearly a dozen field service management apps, and this one is the only one I have been happy with.

Cons

It would be nice if the software permitted one person on a team to complete and invoice a job without having to wait for every other team member to mark the job complete. A team captain should have this power.

Formatting of data

We have been running the software for a while, and did a data merge from our old CRM. there was an issue with date not being formatted corrctly to display names on messages. Sent a request to make a change to the data. The data was reformatted to how it needed to be, and all was fixed the next day. Thank you to the Service Fusion Customer Service team.

Cons

Best software for HVAC and plumbing business!

In business since 1985, we first began using computers in 1993. Over the years, we have used several software providers, some with initial costs of tens of thousands of dollars. Now, for about the same amount we were paying for support, we now have a mobile cloud based software that truly takes our business to a higher level. Thanks Service Fusion!

Awesome customer support!

Service Fusion is very easy to use. Not overly complicated like some other programs can be. The customer support is very very good. You can call or email and they answer very quickly. We asked for a feature request and it was added in a very short time. They are also very knowledgeable on their product. I highly recommend this purchase.

Finally a single solution to 3 separate CRM problems

The Service infusion App is self-explanatory , could almost replace Quick Books online . It has lots of great functions, plus behind the scene engines ,a great platform to run your company from. Are few things are quirky, but not a deal breaker. Now into my 4th day on the app and it works and make my life paperless .

So Far, So Good!

Max's assistance has been outstanding. I am using Service Fusion routinely for every estimate, job and invoice. Its quick to figure out, although we've stumbled onto a few minor things with this cloud based software which could improve our abilities with the program. Max always responds promptly and works with us to resolve any issues.

So far so good!!

Ive been using the software for two months now. It has helped me keep track of the daily activities in my business and best of all, the customer service is great! As with any software, there's a learning curve. And it was been is so much less difficult with a great customer service team! Thanks again Service Fusion!!

Smooth and user friendly

The support is fast, efficient and friendly. Service Fusion is one of the best systems for a service business. The tech's like the app and it makes it so easy to communicate with them in the field. I'm so glad we found Service Fusion, it has made my job so much easier and less stressful.

Cons

We are very pleased with the software features and the service.

www.HomeProzz.com is a small startup company and Service Fusion has been a great partner for us. They have been great to work with and we feel confident that as we grow, they will be there right along side us. The feature list is great and the customer support is fantastic.

Easy and Reliable

Pros

Service Fusion helps me when i'm on the go because it's designed to work with all my devices, which comes in handy.

Cons

They say that it's easy to set up, but I found myself spending a lot of time adjusting all the settings to get it just right.

Skip the other companies

Pros

We have tried many dispatch software companies this year. Service fusion is by far the best and easiest to use. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

No dislikes, although I still have some training and research to do within the software to tailor to my needs

Great review

The guys at Service Fusion take care of their customers PLAIN AND SIMPLE, great to work with and adjust things quickly to get my business running the best it can run with a great program. Thanks Max and Aramis

Service Fusion Review

Software is easy to use with a user-friendly interface. Mobile app is nice as well.

Pros

User-friendly interface

This reviewer only left a rating