ServiceChannel

Facilities & contractor management platform

ServiceChannel Reviews - Page 4

MJL ServiceChannel Reveiw

The service Channel platform has certainly enabled me to do "More with Less" and be more efficient in serving the facilities management needs of stores. Serves as excellent one stop spot to monitor all that is going on within entire store portfolio. In addition, reporting and analytics features have allowed for more accurate planning and budgeting. Great tool...Excellent support!

Cons

Pretty user friendly on the tech side

Pros

We use this system only as our customer requires us to bill them through it, so we only use it a couple of times a month. That being said, I have been impressed with the ease of use. It only takes a few minutes for me to upload an invoice and submit it. We can easily view the status of our work orders as well.

Cons

The only complaint I can think of is that we do not always get a notifications that we have a new work order.

Good featured management tool

Pros

It is a very good management tool. It also provides live demo. One can maintain all management activities via single tool.

Cons

It is little expensive as compare to other management tools available in the market.Need to make it more easy to access.

Cookies

I can navigate throughout most of the site, until I use "locations". At times, I receive the annoying "not authorized" notification! Why this link and not others?????

Pros

I find it good to work with for what I need.

Cons

I find it very painful to look up approved proposals to review for warrantee information or track installations that were approved through Service Channel. I was force fed to use this!

If you don't care about your vendors, this may be for you.

Terrible. Spoken to and exchanged e-mails with multiple reps over several months and finally decided to cut my losses, discontinue using the platform, and to never return.

Pros

Nothing, it was terrible and most of all, when you needed assistance, ServiceChannel customer support was absolutely terrible! T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E

Cons

Customer service when needing assistance

My review

Service Channel is very easy to use. Just slow sometimes

Service Channel Use

Service Channel provides an easy to use format to support both stores placing work orders, corporate to review and dispatch and also for vendors to work their end. Provides history to review when needed. As long as all use as intended, valuable tool for expense tracking also.

Cons

Used ServiceChannel for many years.

Pros

I like the ability to have most repair requests dispatched automatically to selected vendors.

Cons

There's a disconnect between the customer and service provider usage.

ONe Stop Shopping

Service Channel has been a lifesaver for the past 11 plus years i have been using it. I have watched it grow into the system it is today

Cons

Thank you for your kind words - we hope to keep growing to support all your service automation needs for your facility!

Service Channel Review

Pros

I like their responsiveness.

Cons

It could probably use a better overview of work orders rather than having to run a report to see them.

ServiceChannel Review

Pros

ServiceChannel is the easiest way to automate billing and payments.

Cons

I would like it if the reporting had more flexibility.

ServiceChannel Review 2015

Pros

We're able to make changes ourselves within the system.

Cons

The tracking function is not as detailed as we're use to so it has taken some time to get use to it.

Lots to it

Over all everything has worked out with invoices being submitted and paid.

Pros

Being able to submit invoices for a customer that we service monthly for payment. Webinars were provided but were very hard to follow. Once you get used to using it it was easier.

Cons

It is not user friendly at all. Customer support is ok and the webinars used were provided but I learned more printing out step by step instructions.

ServiceChannel

Great product for getting analytics. The company is very responsive and has a great customer support.

Absolutely Horrific!

Pros

Can't find any.

Cons

This is absolutely not intuitive at all. Requiring mandatory training of vendors without paying for their time is illegal. It also takes much more time and energy to take care of billing and invoicing than by not using it at all. Ridiculous!