ServiceM8 Reviews - Page 6

Mobile app is superb but would like more flexibility and job management features.

Ease of field service

Pros

The mobile app is great. Love that I can customize things as much as possible. We have had to create workarounds for their limitations.

Cons

Their back end reporting is pretty much terrible. Reports, tracking commissions, tracking jobs after tech work is complete. Only one option for CC payments and that's stripe.

Service m8 the best tool in my business!

I use this software to run my electrical service business. It is an invaluable tool. It is great to to see active jobs, technician locations and easy to invoice and link to myob

Pros

Cloud based

Cons

Only available on apple devices

Thanks Ben!

Great Software!

We use to be extremely paper based and working with tradespeople that are on the go all the time, stopping at a new locations all day, meant missing paperwork.... We turned to M8, which we nicknamed 'Mate' and never looked back. It saves us all SO MUCH TIME! I love that we changed our processes and so do our customers.

Pros

It's easy and I can see all my staff and what there up too in real time. The staff can post feeds, keeping us all up to date. Everyone knows what's going on!

Cons

The only thing that bothers me is you can't switch between 2 screens at the same time.

Has a made a huge positive difference to my business.

Pros

Ease of use. Very easy to setup and support is excellent if you do get stuck. Has been instrumental in making the expansion of my business very smooth.

Cons

Quality product backed up by great service and support.

ServiceM8 has been great for us. It is easy to navigate and understand. The ability to create a checklist for techs' iPads has effectively eliminated paper work orders. The custom queues have been invaluable for keeping us on track with our customers. We are still learning all the ins and outs but the more we explore features, the more we find it can do for us. It can be a bit quirky at times but any questions you have are quickly answered by a top-notch support team. The support chat has -amazing- response time and follow-up.

Pros

Easy to use. Great support.

Cons

Exclusive to Apple mobile devices

Best Job Management Software for Electrical Contractors.

ServiceM8 has helped transform our company Pearson Electric into a state of the art customer satisfaction machine. All the customers details available on the iPhone, SMS messages to customers notifying them when to expect our technician, customer documentation available whenever and wherever has been amazing. Thanks to ServiceM8 our company now looks like a professional service company that care for its clients.

Pros

SMS messages to Clients notifying them of the time of our arrival.

Cons

None

Servicem8 - Make Your Business Gr8

Servicem8 remains the cornerstone success of our plumbing business. Our guys take care of the front end and servicem8 takes care of the back end

Pros

Jam packed features that give our company an edge on our customer service over competitors. I.e reminder text messages, alerts, photography etc

Cons

Inability to inventory effectively

Awesome CRM for the busy tradie

The perfect CRM for busy tradies as it was so easy to learn. It works great on a tablet or smart phone as well which is perfect for our boys.

Pros

Looks great, easy to use. Had it up and running in a couple of days and was leaps ahead of our last program.

Cons

Needs much more functionality with inventory and pricing.

Tree Services

I've been using ServiceM8 for the last 2 1/2 years and have completely modeled my business around this

Pros

Easy to use and looks professional to my clients

Cons

Slow to update gps locations

Very good product

Great product, particularly with regard to the forms. They are very easy to customize and deploy. We use this product for staff induction and OHS primarily and specific form submissions.

Pros

Forms

ServiceM8 review

We are very happy with ServiceM8 software for our small service-based industry. Our favourite feature is Tasks, which keep our business on track and doesn't let any jobs fall through the cracks.

Cons

Would be lost without it

Swapped from another invoicing and job management app to servicem8 1 year ago and have never looked back

Pros

Appointment reminders

Cons

The limitations to the app version. Would be good to be able to track sales data weekly sales monthly and yearly sales from app

Great Product

I enjoy the product and this it simplifies my business, only improve i can find is an option to black out periods or days for non work related tasks, this would allow me to use this program as a full calander organiser.

Pros

the ease of its use. Very simple and also like how it in tegrates with accounting software

Cons

As stated above

Efficient, cost-effective solution for our business!

Multiple users at the same time from anywhere we have internet access. Badges, making mandatory tasks a must for the technicians--helps with accountability and thoroughness. The cost savings over our old program are huge.

Pros

I love that it's cloud based and that we can have more than one desktop user in the program from anywhere! I also love how user-friendly the desktop AND iPhone app is. It's sleek and easy to use. The Add-ons are also great. I'm blown away by how cost-effective this program is too--pay for the jobs you create. The online chat feature with customer support has been amazing. Keep up the great work!

Cons

There are so many add-ons, I'm worried we are missing something really useful! The add-ons we have activated are working well, but I'm not sure we are using them to their full capacity.

ServiceM8 has given me more time back in my day

Pros

Tight interaction with Apple ios means that it consistently works. A major release each year with really useful new function / features. A responsive support team that answers questions / issues in a timely manner

Cons

The browser accessible app has more functions than the ipad / iphone app which means that you still need to sit infront of a laptop sometimes. Not integrated with my accounts software package Clearbooks .

coolmaster

great

Pros

the best

Cons

still the best

Thanks John!

Australian Plumbing and Gas

We have been using ServiceM8 since 2013 and it's been a great success! Easy to learn, easy to learn and easy to teach. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Great tool for all businesses

This product does all and even more! We tried other software for our service business and nothing matches this product.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Good so far

All paperwork to do with job on line and in one place

Pros

Logging all photos and emails files etc on the job card. Being able to access anywhere as it is in device

Cons

Unable to order goods and go straight to job, you have to think what you have ordered when doing invoice

How did I run my business before ServiceM8

Tried a few different invoicing apps and programs and servicem8 was recommended by a friend who uses it and I now can't believe I used to run my business without this. I used to use a bookkeeper and do Job cards to then be sent to bookkeeper to be invoiced. Job cards and bookkeeper costing me $1000's a month. Now I just invoice myself on my iPad and it's easier than writing out job cards. Bookkeeper was kept on to just pay the bills and keep an eye on overdue accounts for me.

Pros

Ease of use. It's pretty self explanatory. Value for money is amazing and the fact it stores all past jobs so I can just search the customer, find the job and bang it's all right there.

Cons

If I had to give it a con it would only be that I can't link it directly to my bank account to automatically mark jobs as paid but this is a very minor thing.

Great stuff

Helps me with my electrical business. Use my iPhone at work and can pretty much run my business from my phone. Occasionally have to get on the P.C

Pros

Links to quick books. Interface is easy to navigate. Navigate to jobs.

Cons

Can't post quotes and invoices from phone. Can't search jobs by address.

Technical Issue - Resolved!

Had an issue with setting up a new document on our system - Quick and efficient help, problem was resolved in a matter of minutes

Amazing product.

Made for my business! All the features I wanted already setup and ready to go. Seamlessly syncs with my accounting software, keeps the paperwork monster away! It has been easy to setup and use from day 1, support has always answered my questions quickly and explained fully what's needed. Will and have highly recommended to other businesses.

Pros

Ease, mapping, notifications and reviews.

Cons

i have only good things to say! Any cons have been addressed through support.

Easy Yet Powerful Job Management Software

After 5 years on another software program, I spent 6 months wanting to find a more advanced program that will take my business to the next level. I overlooked servicem8 at first thinking it was a bit simple, but after a terrible experience with another program, I went over to servicem8 and found all of the supposed advanced features I had been searching for where there, and what's more they were much simpler to use. If you're in a service based business, doesn't matter your field, you should check out this program.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use by both office and field staff. It has many powerful additional features Nothing about this software is complicated and yet it is as powerful as most other programs on the market.

Cons

Other than a few very minor changes that is not worth listing, I honestly cant think of any cons.

ServiceM8 is great

Super easy to use and has nearly all the features I need that I can think of. Always happy for a new features that make it even easier. Really great product. We are not using the system regularly as yet as we had a bunch of job cards on the previous software company that we are going to use up first, but once those are used up we will be very happily using Service8, much much better program

Pros

Everything

Cons

Don't really have anything I don't like as it fits the purpose of our business