ServiceM8 Reviews - Page 7

Marble Renewal

It is easy to use but i would like it to do a bit more, like pull reports that i am after with is not available. My consultant and I were able to view on our phone, all the staff on the schedule and for some reason we are not able to do so. We can only see our own. No changes was made from our end and would like to be able to see it

Pros

easy to use. Can log on anywhere

Cons

Needs to be able to allow more reports to generate. Needs a marketing field so we can track our leads

Keeps control of our busy service company with ease! Lost jobs are a thing of the past.

We decided to use serviem8 when our company was overrun with excessive paper work. Servicem8 completely tied up our job allocation and invoice merging. We are an HVAC company so getting the information required to to Techs on the road is not an issue with servicem8 it has saved us time and resources.

The best Ive ever used.

All I need is right here on this one software which I find reasonable easy to use. If I have any problems the very friendly tech support team are just a mouse click away. Would definitely recommend this software to friends and colleagues. The only draw back is there is no app for android. Thanks ServiceM8 for this wonderful software.

Pros

I can do emails, text messages, notes, photos, appointment, create new jobs & clients and much more.

Cons

Not available on android.

Top down view on entire company, never ceases to surprise with utility.

I've really enjoyed using serviceM8 to manage my team. It's great, and I'd reccomend it to teams with less than 20 people for communication, organization and all with a good price tag.

Pros

I can allocate work, set schedules, and keep tabs on who does what in my small company. With less than 10 people, and a very rigorous timeline, serviceM8 has been essential in keeping everything in one place.

Cons

None of the plans seem to be right for me. Although the pricing is fine, I'm not sure if I will be able to fully realize the potential of the software.

I love Service M8, finally I have found a program that can work with my husband. I have tried a couple of programs before choosing Service M8, and the fact that my husband can use this with ease, makes my life easier. It is easy to take pictures and allocate to the job and add any notes or materials to it. Thank you Service M8

Pros

Cons

Doesn't have anything to deduct CIS from invoices that are paid, also needs to be more tailored and less confusing for Interim invoices, and credits Cannot always type data in the fields - this apparently is something to do with safari. Make it easier to understand using invoices

Fantastic service all round!

Where do I start?! The software is second to none. It does everything we need it to do from first going out to quote for the customer to the customer accepting the quote, booking the job to then sending over the invoice. It syncs beautifully with Xero and has made the running of our business that much easier. The support staff are excellent! I can't fault them at all. I would 100% recommend ServiceM8 to anyone that is sitting on the fence - you won't regret it!

Pros

It syncs with Xero perfectly. It is simple to use and logical. I love that I can see what happens on the job from it first being a quote to being accepted / declined, booked as a job then being invoiced.

Cons

None

Just a great allround product

This product is so easy to use and support my business each day. It is easy for managing stock and selling parts at the correct price. it is easy to contact he customer and manage jobs.

Pros

Links into MYOB for invoicing

Cons

Nothing great product

Awesome app for small business

Great app for any small business. We have been using it for around 2 years and have found it has increased our efficiency for getting invoices out as we can dmsend them on the spot.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Can't send progressive invoice from the app. Can't update prices in app.

SENSATIONAL PRODUCT - MAKES SERVICE WORK EASY & KEEPS TECH ACCOUNTABLE

SERVICEM8 IS EASE TO USE, ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE ON MULTIPLE DEVICES (iPhone, iPad, PC's), REPORTING TERRIFIC

Pros

Cons

Would like integration with Vend. Input of products and charges from Vend, Billing to Vend, & therefore one place for stock reporting, etc

Fantastic management tool

Fantastic product, easy to setup and use. Great for use with my employees as well. Easy to send customers messages if you're delayed or when you're on your way. Invoicing and quotes always look professional.

Pros

Cons

Merges individual payments when sending through to myob

no geniuses required

My main worry was that my service guys would have a hard time going from paper to tablets but after a small learning curve they have adapted quite nicely and love the easy of use of this software

Pros

it does what it is supposed to do and you don't need to be a genius to do it.

Cons

I am pretty happy with it, it is not full of extra features that would intimidate my not so tech savy guys

Near Perfect

Moving forward with my business I need software that could be my brain, remembering recent job, future jobs, contact, problems, etc Servicem8 has worked out well for me and my team.

Pros

Being cloud based my team can look as past works on the jobs they are on, they can see up and coming work.

Cons

Purchase Order need to come in.

Servicem8, the best of the best when it comes to storing and downloading files.

Our team of developers has been very pleased with what servicem8 has to offer, it is a fascinating platform of downloads and uploads of files, it is true that it has some errors, but they can be solved by the updates that the servicem8 team provides.

Pros

Servicem8 is a very incredible storage software or Cloud for files, it is very automated and easy to use, practical if it is about saving files or important information, and has an incredible interface that only servicem can offer.

Cons

However, it does not have an extensive amount of storage, to obtain it the membership must be purchased, another negative aspect that we can emphasize about the application is that it has a good performance, but does not have high expectations.

Servicem8 rates!

Has helped to transform our service business to a paper based chaos environment to a well run digitally organised and efficient company

Pros

The ease of scheduling work

Cons

Linking our quoting system and our invoicing system

Very useful

I looked for three years for this. Has all the features for mobile business. I do 6-8 jobs a day plus 4-6 estimates. This software drives me to the location, makes estimates and invoices easy.

Pros

The map. I like to see where my work is located.

Cons

A few quirks. But so many features they are easy to work around

New to ServiceM8 and benefiting so much already

We have recently joined ServiceM8 and just in the short time of using it, our business has benefited so much. It keeps everything organised, syncs well with our Accounting Package and impresses our customers with the sms and email functions. Customer Service seems to always be available when we need them and everything we have had troubles with has ultimately been resolved within a very short time frame.

Pros

Syncing functions. Customer contact functions. Keeps everything in one place for every job.

Cons

Some functions are not user friendly. The templates are difficult to customise. Timesheet function is not very suitable for our needs as it requires clocking on and off. It would be better for timesheets to be created from check in and check out times should a business require that.

Better than the rest!

We're still learning as we have only been using the software for 2 weeks, but so far, its better than the other Job management systems we have tried!

Pros

Customer service it provides for our customers, text messages before arriving at jobs etc., ease of use for team members on the field.

Cons

More information on the little features so they are properly used. A couple of things that don't make sense... eg. Paid invoices not going across to accounting program... Customer info not integrating correctly.

Thanks Amanda! Paid invoices should send over to your accounting package, one of our team will be in contact to see if we can figure out what is going on. Regards, Darren

ServiceM8 is job management system of choice given its functionality and value for money.

Pros

It is not a difficult system to setup and ease of use enables clients to pick up the system quickly. We love that integrates with XERO and ServiceM8 staff are supportive and always willing to help. It has a selection of add-ons, syncs well and found it to be reliable. Clients enjoy using it.

Cons

I understand reasoning of building to one platform but ashame it only works with Apple products as we have clients with andriod devices. I would also like to see it integrated with more online payment providers.

Best and affordable service software in the market!!

Great service software with many functionality at an accessible price... Integration to quick book and others good accounting programs.

Pros

Very easy to use with fast access an integration to many application

Cons

Hard to customize the quote and invoice templates

Wow! Wow! Wow!

We were able to integrate ServiceM8 with Xero very easily. Every time I’ve had issues, I can get on the chat and get help within minutes.

Pros

This field software program is exploding with features - so many of them that we will probably never utilize them all!

Cons

Since this is an online field software program, occasionally the techs have problems figuring out what to email the customer when they are out in the field from their iPads.

great system

been with SM8 a few years now helps manage our business very well, keeps track of all our customer notes and details very efficiently

Pros

cloud based

Cons

invoicing needs fixing, needs better reporting

Great business tool

Great business tool. I especially like how easy it is to schedule jobs. There are many great features.

Pros

Easy to use. Affordable. Alot of features

Cons

Not available on other phone platforms

The ServiceM8 support team, are really prompt with their responses.

An organized structure to the information utilized.

Pros

It has an incredibly easy user interface. It is a great piece of programming with a simple layout, that compliments the user experience.

Cons

Like all programs, the other applications you have running, may cause conflict. That cannot be avoided though.

General Manager

found it easy to use and really helped our business grow.. really easy to use, could add a few more features ...

Pros

easy to use

Cons

make it easier to export raw data to excel in windows 10,,

Very Helpful

Brilliant

Pros

Easy to use, great for the team, clear and concise

Cons

To have more transport & storage bits maybe android capability