All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ServSuite

Web-based field service management software for SMBs

visit website

ServSuite Reviews

Excellent!

Pros

User friendly, excellent customer support, continuous improvements and then subsequent training to go along with the changes, university, online support videos etc...

Cons

I cannot think of any! All experience with this product has been a positive one so far. If we do run into an issue we contact support and they have it remedied as quickly as possible.

Customer service and training is lacking

Pros

The software has a lot of potential and has a lot of features, but unfortunately all of the features do not always work as intended.

Cons

Let's face facts, it's a glorified database. But what good is a database if data disappears or you can't get out what you're putting into it. Big vision but lack of follow through and support. Severely disappointed in this software package.

Hi there Jason, we're very sorry to hear that you've had a disappointing experience with ServSuite. We see that you've been in touch with support in order to resolve these issues, we hope that they have been resolved. If there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated support team. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

service pro

Have used this system for two years, love being able to pick up the phone and speak to a live person

Pros

Cons

Several area are for bigger companies

Improvement needed

We supply our customers with a printout of the Sentricon stations around their homes with a time stamp for each station so our customers can see when our techs are at the homes and the time stamp has been messed up for quite a while, I was told they are working on it with programming , still waiting. The new drawing area was changed without warning and training , so it creates a problem operating the system, when we have to figure out the program.

Pros

It does allow you to run regular pest control and termite control on same program.

Cons

software changes all the time, without proper training.

ServSuite is an exceptional software program. There are some areas that can use improvement.

It assists in my daily scheduling, payments, and collections for each client.

Pros

The customer service aspect from the representatives is PHENOMENAL!!! Never have I contacted the customer service number and was unable to get my issue resolved within that same phone call.

Cons

The updates interfere with what already exists most of the time, which then interferes with accounts. Some of the bugs that instantly appear cannot always be fixed within a matter of minutes to hours so it can lead to frustration and low performance on the office's end.

Servsuite

It's awesome, especially when going mobile

Pros

Ease of use, it made us more efficient and profitable

Cons

It hasn't been useful for snow removal yet

Decent but many headaches

Not the best. I mean it got the job done but that’s pretty much it.

Pros

I liked how we were able to manage our accounts but that was pretty much it. I mean if you’re desperate for a service I’d use Serve Suit.

Cons

It was very difficult to use and we had many issues—almost daily. To be honest, I’m shocked my company didn’t get rid of them sooner.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with our software. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we are always striving to improve. If you would like to talk over any specific issues you experienced please don't hesitate to get in touch at customercare@servsuite.net.

Slow Program!

Program slows down every day doesn't seem to be going away. Asked for an enhancement 6 months ago waiting acknowledged. Just so so feelings on this product this far.

Pros

Cons

reports are not up to par with other software examples can't get a unserviced list to show the balance due and other report functions your industry drop down doesn't even include Pest Control REALLY!!

Great for pest control

Pros

We use servsuite for pest control using Sentricon. It has great features like all the different reports you can do. Easy billing

Hot Mess

Overall its a headache to use

Pros

When its working it has some good function "when' is he key word

Cons

Changes all the time, functions are spotty, failure to communicate with me.

Easy to use and navigate

Pros

The tracking and the intagration with other companies like DOW and A.R.M. The fact that they have a mobile app is also nice.

Cons

A lot of glitches that are always having to be worked out on the next release update. The mobile app has a lot of glitches.

Customer Service is attrocious

Any time I have ever had to call customer service for a technical problem for any program ever, I have never had to automatically be forced into a Turbo Meeting. Those are usually reserved for when you no longer have an answer. This is what ServicePro seems to be primarily made of. When there is an issue, even after they've forced you into a pointless Turbo Meeting, it takes TWO MONTHS for them to...

Cons

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience, these incidents are not typical of us, this is not the experience we want you to have, the problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of a manager that we are aware, has already contacted you and is working with you to solved these concerns. Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better and for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value you opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve

Gets better every day

My company has been involved with ServSuite for over five years now, and they are continually improving their service. After introducing one new feature after another, they continue to add useful function and value for the amount you invest in participating with their program. Customer support is always quick and responsive, offering fast follow-up if an immediate answer to a need is not possible. Allowing users to make suggestions for additional features or changes in the way the system operates is a huge plus for my company. It leaves the impression that they truly are customizable to how each individual company uses their features. We wouldn't be able to be as efficient as we are without ServSuite! I am looking forward to my first ServSuite University coming up in February 2017.

Excellent Software

ServSuite helps our business with organization, innovation and sales.

Pros

This software is really good, has the most important thing that we need to improve our services.

Cons

The software have the capacity to works faster.

Not There Yet

My overall experience in working with the people behind the software was fantastic and I'd gladly work with them again.

Pros

Stellar customer service and dedication from the people assigned to me.

Cons

There's a lot that I love about ServSuite in theory, but in practice the software just isn't there yet for heavy commercial accounts or customers with high expectations. Right now it is able to support a mixed residential route with maybe local businesses. I'd like to see where they are a few years from now.

Johnson Pest Control Review

We would do it again.

Pros

The overall structure of the software, and the great features this software provides. I also have to give a shout out to those who helped us with the transition, training, and overall experience. thank you all very much.

Cons

I believe it could be a bit more simplified. Went through three weeks of training and their is still parts of the software we become stuck on.

When it works without issues its GREAT

When features go wrong, that actually interfere in my companies ability to function its a huge problem because, it takes too long for the people answering to send it to the programmer. They can usually NEVER fix the issue. Make you go through a series of wasted procedures that we have already tried before we call. (which is the last thing we want to do)Team changes are constant, I have a list of 20 people in 4 years that have been my contact person, with 20 telephone numbers. I still don't know what team I belong too.

Pros

Makes you cross every T and keep great records.

Cons

Support when you need it>

Incredible program with an awesome support team

Excellent program with excellent staffing. Very professional and efficient.

Pros

Well, aside from the functionality of the software, I cannot say enough about the people who walk you through the process from start to finish.

Cons

The forms and letters have been our most challenging aspect, but I know the team is working hard to bring new and customizable forms.

Excellent service

Once I bit the bullet and purchased the software it was very easy and I had hands on help the entire process from the company

Pros

So the software seems overwhelming it actually ended up being easy because the customer support was phenomenal

Cons

My least favorite was that there’s so much to the software to learn however that is actually in a vantage

Serve Suite

We are in the pest control industry and it is specifically designed for our industry.

Pros

The ease of use and easy to navigate around. There are many ways to search for a customer and service.

Cons

Trying to reach the help desk. Sometimes you have to wait a few days for them to get back with you.

ServSuite review

We were not very happy with overall experience and we converted over the Pespac.

Pros

I didn't like this software. It's not user friendly and the reports were just impossible to try and figure out if it needed to be specific to something.

Cons

The reporting program and just the overall set up was frustrating to me. When customer service was called, the problem was never fixed and my office manager would just end up frustrated and we would have to figure out how to work around so many different things that weren't fixed.

used to use

It was ok for what we needed but our company grew very quickly and needed something quicker and more intuitive.

Pros

Easy to navigate between accounts. Payment processing was easy

Cons

scheduling was a bit difficult, but this was back in 2015 so I don't remember specifics

Installing now so I will have a better perspective soon

The ease of printing and organizing the day

Pros

Functionality, ease of use. Good customer service and response time.

Cons

Everything seems good so far. The learning curve seems easy

Poor experience

Poor, again poor customer service, lack of knowledge, difficult to set up.

Pros

We were excited to try it based on the demo.

Cons

Poor customer service, software has to be set up by you not them, the teachers did not know the product and had more than once put Plant Health Care throughout even though we do not do that, and requested it not be in there.

Amazing!

I am completely streamlining my business making it run so much more efficiently.

Pros

It’s ease of use and functionality. Makes everything run so much smoother.

Cons

Nothing everything works great! I haven’t had one issue.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.