ShippingEasy Reviews

Powerful, Yet Simple Shipping Software

ShippingEasy

1,053 reviews

Excellent A+

It's so easy to use I used to tried 3 different one hated it, so much problems. Love using shipping easy the best decision I made still happy with it.

Pros

Easy to setup and use User Friendaly Excellent customer service A+

Cons

Doesn't take 3rd party account for International Quick rate for Internatioanl So we need to log in to FedEx.com to create label :(

You will save money. A lot of money.

I was a little bit skeptical about using the service at first because my package volume varies. However, I went through a demo on the phone and I was blown away with how easy it was to use, how fast everything ran and how well it integrated with multiple e-commerce platforms. It's really easy to print a bunch of shipping labels at once and the system automatically updates the tracking info and sends...

Pros

speed ease of use price integration with other systems

Cons

frequent downtime for maintenance, though usually only a couple minutes.

Best alternative to Shipstation

It has been great, every time we've have an issue or questions the support team has been super helpful.

Pros

Ability to split orders based on different rules.

Cons

I would like the ability to print some orders with packing slips and some without. The only way to do this is to change the label settings each time we want to switch.

Love Shipping Easy!

Greatly reduced shipping time, and saves me a lot of money.

Pros

It is super user friendly and the customer service is awesome!

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software

Really great support team.

Pros

Special thanks to support team for the support team, as well as the dev team. Together we were able to solve the issue I had with my store. , in particular, stuck with me for a few hours to get it resolved

Cons

Would prefer if they used REST API over SOAP, but it still works not really much else to say about cons...

Great Shipping Platform

Pros

The cost is fair for the features in the software. The chat support is 5-star and very helpful.

Cons

I wish the inventory tracking was easier to understand.

One of the customer rep was very helpful and knowledgeable! She provided me with exactly what I needed SUPER fast!

Ease of use and streamlining my already limited time! It helps run my business professionally and keeps my customers informed! My con was importing new customer information with each new order, but with the recent LuLaRoe Bless integration, I am loving it so far!

Pros

It is easy to use, and the customer service is wonderful! I like being able to have saved customer information.

Cons

I contact Support via chat and Account Manager was so helpful! She was patient and thorough.

Pros

I love its that is easily integratable to other softwares, we use it with platforms and always find it easy to connect.

Cons

I wish the reports were more customizable. I would like to have secondary controls for inventory management. Currently, I exported the daily shipped report and from there I enter in a secondary spreadsheet .

Shipping made easy

speed of use

Pros

very user friendly, batching same items, able to use all of my shipping vendors

Cons

missing level of service in the shipment side of the selections

Your company

The email campaigns

Pros

I love how amazing the product is and your customer service is awesome and knowledgeable.

Cons

Nothing at this time is there anything wrong

Great product, great tech help!

Total turn key from ordering through shipping....Shipping Easy is the very best I've found.

Pros

I've had the most enjoyable time using Shipping easy. Love the ease and functionality of use, lots of shipping options, nice discounts and a genuinely, sincere tech help. Very impressed, very satisfied!

Cons

It took a little while to play with the software to find and understand the features as I do with most new software. Once I spent a little time....maybe an hour, it was super easy.

Isabel was awesome and fixed my problem immediately

quicker processing time in shipping

Pros

that you added sku's! I also love the way I can split orders for more boxes and that I can manipulate the SKU category so I don't have to pick through all the orders to get the similar ones together.

Cons

I wish there was a way to let the program know when there are multiple boxes and slit them according to weight. Many of my customers order 4 or more of the same thing. But when I split quantity, all of the multiples still show up on the shipping label

Review of Shipping Easy

It has been unsuccessful for me thus far but Customer Service(Latrice) has been very helpful. I hope they can get my problem figured out today.

Pros

You will have to ask me when it starts working for me. I know from other retailers that it has great features but it has not worked for me yet.

Cons

It has not worked for me yet. Customer Service says that my integration is correct, but my orders are not pulling into Shipping Easy correctly. So i am hoping that we get it figured out with today's call.

Great Program

Pros

It's an easy program to use, and it saves money and shows us how much we save on every shipment.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Shipping Easy!

Excellent service!

Fantastic. Makes shipping a breeze.

Pros

Ease of use, features and great support.

Cons

Works great. Only thing that could make it better would be 24 hour customer service.

We love ShippingEasy!

Pros

user-friendly, easy to use + navigate, quick customer support

Cons

It makes my life a lot easier, and I can't seem to think of something that I dislike!

Excellent Customer Service

ShippingEasy helped streamline our antiquated business model. The first year after we implemented ShippingEasy, we tripled our sales!

Pros

Ease of use, access to customer service, robust capabilities

Cons

They are constantly updating (good thing), but sometimes the display of orders is cumbersome and I wish I could change it to suit my needs.

Good service

Good....nice to have a voice on the line when I need help

Pros

Makes my shipping easier and more efficient

Cons

Not the software problem...but problem is with my printer

great service

really happy with this service fast times updated info on items .

Pros

i have used this service many times fast and easy.

Cons

none it all works pretty good no problems

Jeff from Shipping Easy Did a great job

Very good....

Pros

Easy to use for every level of user, easy to learn

Cons

Gets stuck sometimes, freezes up and is glitchy sometimes

Amazing, best customer service, so user friendly

Pros

The fact that they actually answer their help line. Their staff is knowledgeable and make everything VERY easy to understand (like Corey today :) )

Love shipping easy

Love shipping easy it user friendly and love that it works so easy with LuLaRoe bless. The customer service and help line is one of the best.

Pros

Its so easy to use with LuLaRoe bless. Customer support is amazing. Team helped with my problems today and was very patient and tremendously helpful.

Cons

I like everything. Honestly I cant think of anything I would change . The issues I have come across were problems that I caused from not paying attention closely enough , not shipping easy .

Rep in customer service was very helpful and super friendly!

Pros

Easy to get a hold of somebody if you need help. Patient and will walk you through everything

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet

Basically, quite happy all around

Very good. I'm quite happy

Pros

The customer service is EXCELLENT. Everything is pretty intuitive and... Inventory control. Oh its wonderful to be able to make inventory negative when something breaks :)

Cons

The only issues I have had at all are these: 1. When someone cancels in my store i have to manually cancel the order in shipping easy 2. I cannot seem to set up ordering inventory through Shippingeasy - not all of my listings come up when using the form 3. Only getting 200 orders/page. I would really like to have more visible as i have thousands of orders opne at a time.

Great for larger warehouses

It user friendly & gets the job done without any fancy nonsense. I feel that most larger businesses will greatly benefit from this software.

Pros

It makes it easy if you have large amounts of inventory to sell & ship. I would just assume use FedEx or USPS being a smaller shipper. They do deliver to

Cons

It's not as easy as it can be. Although some benefits are provided by having a private shipper, without the "bulk" shipping for. Your business. This service can be less than cost effective.