ShipStation Case Study

ShipStation

Welcome to Shipping Nirvana.

4.74/5 (625 reviews)

ShipStation use case: Erica Hosseini

Erica Hosseini

30th of June, 2016
Super fast shipping method

I love that I can get an order on my e-commerce site, open Shipstation and see the order there in real time. Then with the click of a button I can print my label on my Dymo Labelwriter 4XL and get a super professional label with my company name and address to put on the boxes I ship out. I love how easy it is and I love how many features Shipstation has.

What do you like best?

Integrated with everyone. Very fast. Very Easily. Very User-friendly!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could easily switch between UPS and FEDEX accounts when shipping out product. Some of my customers want me to ship using their UPS or FEDEX number. I think if you could add a feature to easily input a different number when shipping that would be great. And also have the option to save that number for easy access if you need to ship often with that number.

Why did you end up selecting ShipStation over other applications?

Easy of use. And cheaper

If so, why did you switch?

What is your main use case with ShipStation?

Not being able to input other UPS account numbers when shipping out of ship station.

Give one example how ShipStation has improved the way your organization functions

Time efficient order shipments. Can track packages on the go as well, I love that in the Shipstation App on my phone.

What is your ROI?

It's a new business so I am just breaking even with the payment of the Shipstation. But it's extremely time saving and that's worth value as well. Customer service is key and to ship orders our quickly will keep customers happy. So hopefully my business will grow quick and the ROI will be awesome.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering ShipStation

GET IT. It will save you so much time and effort then manually entering shipping addresses all the time. Works GREAT!!!!

Less than 6 months