ShipStation Logo

The Shipping Software with the Most 5-Star Reviews

ShipStation Reviews - Page 7

JC

Jen C.

Easy to use and integrates with other software we use.

Integration options and ease of use.

Pros

It is easy to add all of your boxes, products, and shipping account and you can even use customer accounts. ShipStation will create commercial invoices, customized packing slips and more. You can set up automations for customers who always use their own shipping account or products that always go in the same box. Customer service is good. The quote calculator is handy.

Cons

I wish it could keep track of shipping box inventory. Some of the customization options need to be selected in multiple places to work, which can be tricky but things are labeled if you look for them.

Khaled T.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Only way to ship.

Hands down the best shipping managing program I've ever used. I get to sync numerous stores in just one account, it's simply amazing. Majority of stores are included but if not it's totally easy to set up with the API.

Pros

Cheap shipping rates Easy to print and customize labels Sync stores without risk of getting banned (if you have more than one eBay store etc). Easy to track packages and cancel labels if printed by accident.

Cons

Not able to switch easily between accounts. No phone (iOS) notifications when a order comes in.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use

Pros

Optimized user interface. Setting up is very easy. Customer service for the higher tier is great and can fix issues as needed. Updates often except during the peak seasons. Has a forum for possible new fixes to add new features to the software.

Cons

Customer service is not 24 hours. A new update comes to the software and changes the flow of work for everyone not just for one company. Limited functions for scanning at the time i started using it.

A lot of functionality that is useful for having multiple stores connected.

Pros

Shipstation is a software with a lot of features and built in functionality that makes it a top contender in the shipping software world. It is easy to manage multiple different stores/companies and ship with ease.

Cons

The inventory tracking is lacking. I would not recommend Ship Station for keeping track of your inventory or customers inventory as we have had issues as well as issues with warehouse locations not showing up on pick slips. Another downfall we have had with Ship Station in time lag. It seems to run extremely slow if we have more than 3,000 shipments in the software waiting to be sent.

Amelia R.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Works Great for our Online Business

Pros

ShipStation integrates seamlessly with our e-commerce platform. ShipStation supports multiple carriers which is important since we use Fed Ex and UPS to ship orders. ShipStation allows us to process orders in batches, saving time and improving efficiency.

Cons

Occasional glitches with the system which delay our shipping operations.

KS

Karim S.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees

Shipstation is a sharp one-stop shop to ship for cheap!

Having a centralized shipment flow makes it easy to create shipments or quotes, bulk shipments and labels as well as tracking ins and outs. Perfect experience!

Pros

Having all shipping and courier carriers aggregated in one place makes it easier for us to use the right one at the right time, therefore saving on cost and time.

Cons

Occasionally, we have a hard time getting through our point of contact over at ShipStation but overall, there is really no major cons using them.

KM

Kerrie M.

ShipStation changed the game for us!!

Pros

ShipStation is easy to use, and can support multiple carriers if you use more then one. I love the chat option to get quick answers. Before ShipStation, it took us one business day to create the shipments, now were down to a few hours.

Cons

I know its against your user agreement, however the only reason I would change ShipStation for a similar program is because at the volume of orders we create per day, I would like to add our carriers and have shipstation have an algorithm that can be created by a rule, that would automatically select the carrier with the cheapest rates per order.

Michael D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Shipstation is a solid backend platform

Excellent. There have been very little issues with the platform and Shipstation has made it easy to hold our fulfillment partner accountable.

Pros

I like the ease of use, how intuitive the interface is and how easy it is to create and modify orders. Mt team uses it daily, all day with very little problems. The backend automation has solved many of our problems and it has proven to be solid in place, between our Shopify store and our fulfillment partner, QuickBox. It is easy to filter out orders that are on hold, it is easy to split orders and to reconcile shipping/tracking on the backend, for the customer.

Cons

I have no 'cons' of shipstation. It has proven to be the solution we were looking for. The reporting is decent as well.

JH

Jeff H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Worked well until recent changes forcing a huge price hike

Pros

It worked well until recently. Made printing labels easy.

Cons

They recently are demanding more money unless you use their carriers, which ShipperHQ doesn't support.

SB

Shira B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

ShipStation, you make our company profitable!

Great experience, great customer service, friendly design, and our customers love to use the tracking feature!

Pros

IT IS AMAZING! So hard to choose! So fast, it is seamlessly automated to my client's shopify store. IT is amazing to see, the customer orders, shipstation opens her order, makes a label, and sends us a shipping receipt. Then, we pack and send the item.

Cons

It wasn't available in Israel, and doesn't work with Israeli shipping companies. We did find a workaround!

DK

Denise K.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Cost and time Savings

Excellent. Customer support, especially when I first started using Ship Station really made it very easy to start using it day one.

Pros

As a small on line store, Ship Station has made my shipping so much easier. Orders from all stores are interfaced into one system. It allows me to ship, print labels, follow and recall all customers in a matter of seconds. By finding the best prices for shipping have saved considerably since using Ship Station. An added benefit are the reports that give a valuable information to manage my business

Cons

Occasionally , tracking from the shipping company does not connect with them. It would be helpful if there was a manual process to move the order to a received status.

Sporting Goods,

Overall, a streamlined approach to your shipping solutions with great customer service.

A significant increase in productivity in the workforce and also a key contributor in our streamlining of the business. The Shipstation team themselves are real joy to work with with excellent customer service. Shipstation is great and has genuinely solved a lot of our issues with regards to order fulfilment.

Pros

The simplification of the fulfilment process is second to none. The feature of bulk printing labels is incredibly helpful as it saves so much time, leading to increased productivity in fulfiling our order requests. Centralising all of our contracts with couriers has also been incredibly advantageous, saving a lot of time. The fact that this pulls across the shipping information of each individual customer really makes this system fool proof. It has allowed the company I work for to branch out and purchase it's own warehouse, and subsequently make huge savings by no longer outsourcing our storage, picking and packing solutions.

Cons

It can be a little tricky with regards to actually setting up integrations, however this is only a minor limitation due to the fantastic customer service I was given.

Kristina J.

Printing, 1-10 employees

ShipStation

Shipstation has allowed my company to place all the orders for the multiple stores that we ship for in one secure, and well organized location. We can search orders through how they are to be shipped, or through what company they are through. When you are shipping out something, the process is very easy and saves a lot of time.

Pros

It is an easy way to combine a bunch of different order sites into one place. It is very well laid out, and very easy to use. Shipping has never been easier.

Cons

I have just had a few problems sometimes where the system would fail to update. Usually it is an easy fix and then work great again after.

GC

Gregg C.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Gamechanger

They’ve been great - easy to use product, amazing customer service and support, and for a reasonable price. I can’t recommend them enough.

Pros

Before setting up Shipstation first with a Wordpress site and then with Shopify, we had to enter everything in by hand to USPS and UPS. Shipstation automated all of that for us and made it super simple to keep track of open orders. No more sitting on a stack of paper packing slips trying to see what can ship out now. Very easy to use, and pulls orders from multiple Shopify stores plus eBay, amazon, walmart, etc.

Cons

Nothing, really. I can recommend it enough. Any time I couldn’t make something connect, the customer service people just linked into my computer and took care of it immediately. Amazing customer service.

AC

Aaron C.

Perfect!

I have run a small online business where I manufacture and sell the products for 4 years now and am very prone to efficiency. One thing that I noticed and did not like was that just shipping orders would take almost as long as product production itself. From copying and pasting addresses to bouncing from on selling avenue to another is both time consuming and somewhat confusing when delagating the...

Pros

Easy to use Consolidated sales information Fast access to important information for getting the right items to the right people

Cons

None really. If anything, maybe more options for international shipments.

Jason L.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

All in one shipping solution

I currently sell online merchandise on multiple marketplaces. Every since we started using Shipstation our shipping procedures have been more efficient, and much easier. This product is constantly being updated, upgraded, and integrated into other software packages. Thank you ShipStation!!

Pros

Simple to use, seamless integration, Multiple shipping providers in one location, good color scheme(easy on eyes),

Cons

Wish that when you go to print a label the system somehow showed you the lowest rate automatically so that you didnt have to go through several different shipping carriers and methods manually. I would like you guys to add an inventory control feature.

HM

Heather M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Shipstation - your handy finder

Shipstation helps save a lot of time in locating, tracking, and processing orders. Just a few upgrades in the system and it will be much better.

Pros

I really liked the option where you can find a customer using the shipping address. Which helps locate an order or customer faster when all the provided details do not match the order you were looking for.

Cons

It will load slowly when used by multiple people at the same time which is not convenient when you're in a hurry to get the job done.

KB

Kay B.

Not Worth The Price

It was not a good experience at all. Customer service is friendly; but clueless on how their own software works. I asked how to get packing slips that do not show a price and was told I had to know how to code to do that. To which I just laughed. I said there has to be a box you uncheck somewhere. Then I found it while I had customer service on the phone. He was shocked. He had no clue and really thought you had to use HTML to have packing slips that don't show a price. Ridiculous.

Pros

I really did like the pick lists. I also liked the automatic fill in for stuff you ship a lot.

Cons

This software is not at all user intuitive. To try to find a previously shipped package is almost impossible. Even if you just shipped it that day. Packing slips are awful too. Reports are a mess. Its give you more un useful info than useful.

SK

Sylvia K.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

ShipStation is the Best!

I enjoy using ShipStation for all of my orders. It is very easy to use!

Pros

I really like all of the features ShipStation offers. This software is easy to teach others how to use and very easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes the system sometimes doesn't recognize the address that my customers enter. It would be nice to have a feature that will eliminate that.

SS

Stephanie S.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Shipstation for the Win!

Our company sells product across 3 different platforms and as we rapidly grew we needed a central place to process shipments so that we didn't miss any and didn't have to check multiple websites every day. In addition, we would often ship with different carriers based on location and pricing. Shipstation provide a quick and easy solution to meet our needs! We were able to integrate it right away with an onboard specialist who walked us through. It's extremely intuitive and user-friendly and has allowed us to speed up our ship times while cutting down on the amount of work our office staff has to do to process the order. We love this product!

Pros

Very user-friendly. Can easily select different carriers to check pricing. Integrates with multiple platforms like amazon and etsy.

Cons

It's hard to print multiple tickets for the same shipment without processing individually.

RF

Rick F.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Simple and convenient

Pros

Integration with PayPal is super convenient.

Cons

Interface updates are too frequent, requiring on-the-fly learning to get reacclimated.

LM

Lenecca M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Most convenient way to ship

Pros

Ship Station is a convenient and cheaper way to ship your products to your customers. I didn't realize until when I seen how much I had to pay monthly for my Shopify store it got expensive so I started using Ship Station.

Cons

Sometimes I may have trouble logging into my account.

Lisa P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Shipstation - More than just labels!

Pros

We started using SHIPSTATION as a way of fulfilling orders for customers (from one platform). Gradually increased to multiple platforms with integrating orders.

Cons

I feel as though this is the best product for our needs. I compared pricing, features and feedback with competitors.

Erica S.

Great time saver

Pros

-Allows me to consolidate orders from eBay, Etsy, and Amazon all into one location, which saves a LOT of time over doing orders site-by-site. Still can't believe that Amazon makes you print a single order at a time, ShipStation would be worth the cost for convenience of Amazon orders alone if that was the only place I sold. -The Pick List feature is especially useful, as I typically pull all product I need for each day's orders before printing labels to make sure there are no errors in regard to stock. Now I don't have to go through site-by-site, it's all in one place.

Cons

-ShipStation doesn't yet have integration with Etsy's gift wrap and gift message service. It's rather new so I hope they will add this soon so I can turn on that setting in my shop. -It seems that if you have more than 50 orders and want to apply a pre-made shipping setting to all of them at once, it bugs out and you have to select less than 50 at a time individually to apply the setting. With fewer orders the select-all/apply-to-all feature works fine.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Excellent service for those shipping orders from multiple channels

This software helps make our shipping process simple. It also helps us to save money on shipping by allowing us access to high volume USPS shipping rates. It rocks

Pros

Seamless integrations into all of the major 3P selling channels that allows for easy order fulfillment and label printing from one location

Cons

ShipStation has gone down at a few crucial times during business hours and the support is very vague regarding fixes