Thrive by Shopventory Reviews - Page 4

PB

Pam B.

Awesome Customer Service

We had two locations that were very hard to manage, one was an open air market where sales went very quickly and this software solved our problems instantly!

Pros

This software has made our retail business manageable, would highly recommend

Cons

I have not found a con for this software yet.

Thank you for the kind words, Pam!

CB

Caitlin B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Unlike any other inventory software I have researched or used.

It has been great. I haven't opened the store yet, but I have spoken with the team members quite a lot and they are good people.

Pros

I love the reports feature. This is what I couldn't get in other software. My favorite feature is the warehouse feature. It shows out of stock online until I transfer it it up. This is great because of my small store and an offsite warehouse. I also love the videos that are available. Watching Jaques navigate through helps me as a visual learner. Sorry, I couldn't just choose one thing.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. There are some options that would be nice added to bulk upload like size, weight, and vendor. There are work arounds, but that would just be very convenient, especially when starting up.

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We'll make sure Jacques receives kudos. These comments mean so much to all of us! It's good to hear that you love all these features. We build them for that reason. Again, thank you for the feedback. We'll pass on your comments to the development team. The ability to bulk upload information is one of our most powerful features, but we know there's always room to improve!

CD

Claudia D.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Software is great!

It has been a good overall experience but very time consuming. The customer service representatives though have made it all worth it by answering questions, calling, and being easily accessible! CSR has been helping me from the beginning and he has been a HUGE help answering thousands of questions.

Pros

This product was capable of doing just what our company needed and more!

Cons

It takes some time to get used to, and based on the way we manage our resources, some detail-oriented understanding. Once you get it though, it works great!

Hi Claudia! Thanks for writing this review. We do our best to simplify one of the most complex parts of running a business (inventory), but there's always room for improvement! Please keep the feedback coming. Our team wants to make sure you continue to have a great experience!

RS

Rose S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Shopventory is necessary for Square use

Pros

I love the reports and the ease of adjusting inventory quantities, audits, and the ability to create bundles.

Cons

I wish that Shopventory was a little cheaper.

Hi Rose! We appreciate this great review. Our inventory and audit reports help supercharge any Square point of sale. Bundling products is also a super useful feature! Thanks for being a great customer!

JE

Josua E.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Thrive by Shopventory helps me keep track of inventory and sales easily.

Pros

Simple to manage inventory, great sales tracking tools.

Cons

Customer support needs improvement, occasional glitches in software.

Thank you for your review. We're pleased you find inventory management and sales tracking with Thrive helpful. We acknowledge your feedback on improving customer support and addressing software glitches. We're committed to enhancing your experience with ongoing improvements. Your feedback is greatly valued!

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Thrive metrics is a slam-dunk

Customer service is super-capable and fast. Thrive regularly updates their product. It is a living, breathing software company that just 'gets' inventory.

Pros

Integrating with Square was SO easy. It's practically a flip of the switch.

Cons

I have thousands of bills of materials and there is no way to import those--I had to setup a web macro using UI Vision Pro to do the one-by-one setup.

Thanks for this "slam-dunk" review! We really appreciate the feedback. We'll definitely look into ways to upload your bill of materials. We can see that being very helpful! We hope you continue to enjoy Thrive's Square integration. We work hard to make it work for you!

TP

Tommy P.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Shopventory Review

we are just starting out using shopventory and it is amazing ... any time i get stuck or have questions on how to do something the customer service is there to help and my last question i had on the little help icon, the customer service rep actually suggest a call and walked me through my issues!! Amazing!

Pros

The customer service is amazing! Ease of use User friendly

Cons

Not being able to see dollar amount on Stocktakes

Hi Tommy, glad to have you on board! We pride ourselves on providing the best customer support in the business, and we look forward to working with you more! We're already working on developing reports for Stocktakes that will give you insight on the dollar amounts and discrepancies, so stay tuned!

Jared W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Powerful, but with quirks

Customer Service is the best.

Pros

We connect to Square and this system helps us know the Cost of Goods sold where Square lacks.

Cons

The software can be a little tricky to set up. Be sure to ask support if you have any questions before proceeding.

Hi Jared! We appreciate the great review! We're always working on ways to improve the initial set up. We'll pass this information along to our setup team! It's great to hear that you've been able to get true product profitability reporting by using Shopventory. That's one of the many reasons we do what we do!

AH

Anthoney H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Pros

This software is easy to use and helps with inventory management especially the stock forecast and dead inventory report

Cons

The software could possibly be modernized at least with the appearance

Thanks for the great review! We actually just launched a new and improved interface. You should check it out! We're thankful to have you as a customer.

AM

Andres M.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Take control of your inventory with this product

Great product. You receive informative emails and the customer service is absolutely top notch. The response time is great.

Pros

The ease of use and the integration with Shopify.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Thank you for the review, Andres! We're glad to have you as a customer using the Shopify integration!

Retail, 1-10 employees

So far it seems like a good software!

Overall, I think it is a great product and well capable of doing what we need which is to help us manage our inventory.

Pros

I like the details in organizing our products and being able to add vendors for reorder purposes.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to bulk upload. Also, I wish there was one screen with a list of our products where I could upload the pictures. I have to upload on each product screen which isn't the worst thing ever.

Hello and we appreciate you taking time to leave this review! Great feedback about the photo uploads. We'll look into a better solution! We're happy to have you as a customer!

ct

chrysa t.

Design, 1-10 employees

Making the holiday season easier

I am able to inventory all my product in one place, see cost, price, vendors, categories, etc. The customer support is awesome. Anything I ask they are readily available to help. I found a small issue and they fixed it right away.

Pros

easy of use, comprehensive, ability to integrate with Square. Works with barcoding.

Cons

In the 6 months of using almost daily, there is nothing I do not like

Hi Chrysa! What a nice review! We're glad to hear that you like our product and service. We can't wait to work with you through the holiday season!

AF

Alie F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Pros

shopventory team called me when requested to straighten things out

Cons

invoicing has been tricky but they built it out pretty quickly

Thank you for the review Alie!

SF

Shauna F.

Retail, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Very helpful app!

It was easy to learn and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the very nice person that was able to answer all my questions, helped me out when I ran into problems.

Pros

I love that I can have all of my inventory listed in one place. I don't have to go to multiple sites to keep my counts current.

Cons

I like everything as is! No changes needed

Hi Shauna! Thanks a ton for your review here! We're glad that you've found Shopventory to be so easy to use!

BM

Bradley M.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Customer service

Solved 50% of our needs at 100%

Pros

Customer service is great when needed and pleasent

Cons

Some limits in flexibly with multiple conections.

Hi Bradley, thanks for the review! Please let us know what we can do to meet 100% of your needs! We're looking forward to working with you as your business grows.