Signable Reviews

4.84/5 (172 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use with easy to follow instruction videos.
  • I can send contracts out one after the other very quickly and simply
  • How easy it was to set up all our templates and be up and running very quickly
  • - its easy to use - user interface is really easy to navigate - Really helpful if there is any issues
Cons
  • Everything is great with this software.
  • No issues with it at all so can't comment!
  • n/a There is nothing negative I can say.
  • There is nothing we do not like about Signable.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Lisa Newton

Wish I'd've done it sooner!

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Smashing. It's saved me a lot of admin resources and initially we were just using it for client contracts... then I realised (having attended one of your events) that others were using it for signing employment contracts!! Then the penny dropped. So I now use it for everything. I'm even looking at how I can use it possible to agree approval for spending. ...

Pros
I like the fact that this software makes it easy to get stuff signed... letters of engagement as well as employment contracts. I like it because it notifies me when its been signed, it's a PDF document, and I can then file this electronically which saves me a lot of time, paper, ink, stamps and envelopes. I don't have to print, sign, scan etc., it's all electronic and its great.

Cons
I don't like the fact that once you send a document, if you have to amend one single thing on it, and resend it.... it costs another credit... but that said... if I had to print something and post it and it needed to be amended, then I'd have to pay for it again!!

Response from Signable

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review.

We love hearing how the platform has helped our customers save time.

Ah yes amendments can't be made once an envelope has been sent, the only thing you can adjust is the email it has been sent too. We do understand this can be frustrating but we advise that documents are double checked before sending out. But this will certainly be passed onto the development team as feedback.

The team are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm so do get in contact if you get any questions.

ROB SCOTT

Great Product and Service

Reviewed 2019-06-03

On the two or three occasions that I have contacted support, they have been really helpful. A great software product and we have been a very happy customer for the last four years or so

Pros
It provides a robust way to quickly gain legal acceptance to Terms of Business. It is easy to use and good value.

Cons
It is a little cookie heavy and could do with a bit of cookie clearance.

Response from Signable

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate your 5 star ratings across the board!

We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use. Love that our customer support team were helpful when you have contacted, because we value our customers, and want to help our customers as much as we can, so do give us a shout if you ever need anything else.

Your feedback on cookies will be passed onto the technical team, thank you!

Thanks again Rob!

Ed Ferguson

Has Revolutionised Our Business

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Before Signable, documents had to be sent by email and then we had to sometimes meet with clients to sign, witness and collate documents. This is now all done remotely, online and at all times of the day or night to suit our clients availability. It has sped up our whole process and feels secure and auditable.

Pros
Signable is easy to set up, easy to use and customers love it. It has cut the time, energy and money involved in signing, tracking and collating documentation into a fraction of what it was. A real boost to our productivity and professionalism.

Cons
There is nothing we do not like about Signable.

Response from Signable

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review. We really do appreciate it.

It is amazing to hear how Signable has Revolutionised your business! It is great that you find Signable so easy to use and your customers love it!!

Thank you again for your positive review. If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout we are always happy to help!

Anthony McLoughlin

A Great E-Sign Product

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Our overall experience has been fantastic. If you are looking for a product to enable you to get your documents electrically signed and tracked the Signable is for you. Great product.

Pros
Signable is so easy to use and makes getting require signatures on documents so simple. We have been using the product for a number of years now and can highly recommend it

Cons
Signable has work so well for us over the years that I have no cons to report

Response from Signable

Hi Anthony,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review and rate us 5 stars across the board! We really appreciate it. :-)

We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use and that you love the product!

Do get in contact if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help.

Sandeep Shahane

Hassle Free eSignatures at amazing price

Reviewed 2019-05-14

The experience with signable has been great. We are using this for contract signatures on regular basis after initial proof of concept. It has simplified the document signature process and also saved lots of printing/scanning and disposal of confidential waste.

Pros
User friendliness of the GUI , ability to create workflows , ability to track progress and sending reminders

Cons
It will help if document can be rejected with comments and new version of document can be added in the same workflow.

Response from Signable

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your positive comments and 5 star review across the board!

Your feedback on the rejected documents will be certainly passed onto the development team to look into, but I'm afraid at the moment it would be the case of uploading and sending a new document to that signer.

Do let us know if you get any questions, we are here to help!

Jane Cattermole

Love this product

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-06

Making sign-up for our new clients or team members as seamless and efficient as possible.

Pros
Pay-as-you-go and that it is easy to use. We don't send a high volume of contracts but when we do need to send official documents for signature, it's good to know that it's quick, as opposed to scanning or posting. It makes things easier for our clients too.

Cons
I just have to remember to revise/personalise our existing documentation before I upload it into Signable.

Response from Signable

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate us so highly across the board, we do appreciate it.

It is great to hear how the platform is working for you and it is helping with your client and team member sign ups!

If you do ever need anything then do get in touch with the team!

Laura Thompson

Simple to use, great service

Reviewed 2019-06-03

The multiple user feature has helped our business hugely, as different departments can use it without changing other people's settings etc.

Pros
I can send contracts out one after the other very quickly and simply

Cons
I occasionally get clients unsubscribing to emails accidentally, so I then have to get them added back on. Maybe the link to unsubscribe could be more discreet / in a place where it's not easy to click by accident?

Response from Signable

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your great review, we are happy to hear how Signable has helped your business!

Your feedback on the unsubscribe button will be passed onto the wider team as a suggestion for something that could be adjusted! We do appreciate your feedback, so thank you.

Lyndsie Barnard

Best Practice Network review

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Very positive

Pros
It is a quick and simple way of sending out multiple contracts. It's particularly useful if you are sending out the same contract to many people.

Cons
The email the recipient receives doesn't look that great. We have to explain in our tailored email what it is they are receiving and what they have to do.

Response from Signable

Hi Lyndsie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Ah ok, so our plans above Pay As You Go do offer a Branding feature which allows you to edit emails that are received by signers. https://signable.help/what-is-the-branded-emails-signing-feature/ This maybe something that you would be useful for you.

Thank you again for coming back to us.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Helen van Laun

Signable Review

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Simple process and good support. would like a service where you set up the forms at a cost

Pros
Getting signed documentation back so quickly has been a game changer. Using existing Word documents makes it easy.

Cons
Placing the fields is not great, if you try and widen a field it can very often change size altogether and you end up with different size fonts - would be great to set font size for a document and know it wont change.

Response from Signable

Hi Helen,

Thank you very much for leaving us your review

We are happy to hear how the platform has saved you time and being able to use your existing documents for this.

We are working on fields for the new platform, be great to hear if you find the new platform easier for this.

Good news! We do now offer a paid service to set up your documents, if this is something you would like to use in the future please let us know so that we can discuss.

David Archibald

A real time saver

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Saves me time and makes my order process easier for the customer.

Pros
Very easy to setup and use, makes things easier and quicker for my customers so orders are completed more quickly. The traditional 'tick a box to accept these terms' method is not great for more weighty documents as people rarely actually read the terms, so getting a proper signature and being presented with a document via signable ensures our terms are treated with more seriousness.

Cons
I'd like to be able to save templates and have more integration on the PAYG service (I avoid subscriptions where at all possible)

Response from Signable

Hi David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear how easy you found it to set up and it has made things easier for you and your customers!

Ah ok so you do have access to saving templates on your PAYG already! If you do get any questions on this do get in touch with the customer team.

With regards to integrating on PAYG, your feedback will certainly be passed onto the wider team, as at the moment you would need to be on a monthly plan for this to have access to the API.

Thank you again David and do get in contact if you get any questions.

Matt Goodrum

Very nice system

Reviewed 2019-05-30

We have been using singable for a few years now mainly to send letters of engagement to new clients as well as employment contracts :-) It is a very simple system to use, very easy to learn and quickly get document sent out for signature

Pros
Simple to use The system emails a copy of the signed document as soon as it has been signed The new interface for placing fields is very easy to use

Cons
Wish I could have some of the premium extras within the pay as you go version, the version of the system we have isn’t free so we should get more extras.

Response from Signable

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review.

We are happy to hear how easy you find the new platform to use as that is super important!

We do appreciate your feedback on the extras with Pay As You Go, at the moment the features such as branding and teams are only available on the monthly plans but this will be passed on to the team.

If you do get any questions then do give us a shout. We are happy to help!

Thanks again.

Daphne Morgan

A Business Essential

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-14

I solved the issue of any guests' reluctance to sign my Ts and Cs, and it makes it really difficult for them to lie and claim that they haven't received the contract when I can tell that they have opened it. It's reduced potential fraud by a significant degree.

Pros
I most like the ease of functionality and the ability to set automatic daily reminders to the recipient to sign the document. Also, the notification (to me) whenever the customer opens the document and I can then tell when they sign it and can choose whether to contact them if there is an untoward delay.

Cons
I actually don't like the white on blue text. I find it really hard to read because it appears really bright, hurts my eyes and makes me squint. The former white on green was absolutely fine. I have used the service only sporadically since the colour change was introduced and won't rush back to it.

Response from Signable

Hi Daphne,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really do appreciate it!

The platform is currently being rebuilt so we hope that the format of the text will be more appealing to you once the new platform is live.

We really do appreciate your feedback.

Erica Lewis

How to make your office more efficient!

Reviewed 2019-06-04

We had very lengthy processes prior to using Signable which could often take days or weeks to get people in to sign documents and getting several people at the say time was virtually impossible. With Signable it allowed us to get documents signed the same day, so speeding up your processes no end. I would have no hesitation in recommending Signable to anyone.

Pros
How easy it was to set up all our templates and be up and running very quickly

Cons
The new version is not as user friendly as the previous version so will continue to use that for as long as possible.

Rosena Cahill

Good System!

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Really easy to use and helpful staff when you ever need help.

Pros

Cons
- sometimes it can have errors, but this is rare when it happens

Response from Signable

Hi Rosena,

Thank you for your 5 star ratings across the board and your positive comments, this is really appreciated by all at Signable!

If you do get any errors in the future than do get in contact with the support team who can help resolve this for you.

Thanks again.

Alison Goodhew

Superb Service!

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Pros
VERY easy to use, for both the sender & the recipient. Saves so much time being able to send documents electronically for signature, as opposed to though the post and looks far more professional to the client. All records are easily accessible if you need to refer back to anything. The support service offered if simply superb if you need to use it - immediate response during working hours every time, no "waiting in queues" to be dealt with! Can't recommend enough really - real value for money!

Cons
Haven't really found any yet ... sometimes the text boxes can be "fiddly" to position, especially at the right-hand edge of a page on the original document, as it is a set size by default that has to be adjusted, but that's not a major problem!

Response from Signable

Ah thanks Naggy Al, much appreciated!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gary Bulgin

Signable is a first class piece of software

Reviewed 2019-05-19

We are getting customers to regularly sign their terms and conditions for our SAAS product through Signable. The software is reliable and great value for money. The support team are always right on hand to help. Can't recommend enough.

Pros
Ease of use, Excellent User interface, very competitive pricing and first class support. Really much easy to use and better value for money by far than DocuSign.

Cons
Nothing I've been very impressed by the company and their software. They could improve the summary screens to give more clear status information to include document status and what company and contact it comes from but this is very minor.

Demi Walker

Demi from Diamonds Singable Review

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Overall my contract with Signable has been very positive, it is a good way to keep on top of contracts we have sent out and how many we're waiting to be Signed/have been signed.

Pros
The thing I like most about Signable is that we can get contracts signed more efficiently and quickly. It is quick, easy and simple to create templates and add Singable fields. The reminders section is a good technique to get the customer to sign the contract. Sending out reminders to the customer daily definitly helps get more contracts signed.

Cons
The thing I like least about Signable is that you cant have standard contracts at the top of your templates list when sending out a new envelope and you have to scroll all the way through your templates list to find your contract.

Grace robinson

Great, easy and value service

Very positive.

Pros
I like the service as you don't have to sign up monthly, you can just use what you need. It is reliable and well formatted. I plan to keep using and often recommend to subcontractors and clients. Keep up the good work!

Cons
Sometimes I forget to add singable fields, can you make this more easy?

Response from Signable

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your lovely review!

Great to hear how easy you find the platform is to use. We do have a referral scheme available, you can find more about this on our website and if you get any questions then give us shout.

Thanks again!

Helen Church

Signable - Simple to use, cost effective and time saving

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Pleased overall, beneficial and time saving to us as an agent. Furthermore it keeps a tracking log of when someone has viewed and signed a document

Pros
Easy to use in terms of agents hate changing their methods so to change an agent to use Signable it must be simple to use. The uploading of data and inserting signable fields is simple and easy to change between two people.

Cons
If you make a mistake you cannot take off one of the documents and re-load once amended before sending to sign you have to change the whole thing.

Laura Chapman

Great asset to the business

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Excellent

Pros
We have been able to integrate signable into our CRM software. It has helped us convert clients more quickly and also sign up end users in a more efficient and transparent way. Delighted with it.

Cons
No issues with it at all so can't comment!

Response from Signable

Hi Laura,

Thank you very much for your great feedback!

We are happy to hear how well the integration with your CRM software is going and that it has had a positive impact on converting clients!

Do get in touch if you ever need anything as the team are happy to help!

Erica Lewis

Has made a time consuming job in our business so quick!!

Reviewed 2018-01-02

It speeded up our working day and allowed us to move onto other tasks.

Pros
It is so easy to use and once the templates are in place you can just send them out at a moments notice. Easy to find historic documents too

Cons
We have some long documents that require a lot of information, but there is no functionality to save the document mid way through the process.

Bronwyn Haynes

Admin efficiency, saving me time

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-22

The ease of not having to print and post documents to be signed, saving me a lot of admin and travel time. As the documents signed are legally binding and also have a digital trail/timeline for when the documents have been received, opened, read and signed. Excellent service and will continue to use it.

Pros
Easy to use with easy to follow instruction videos.

Cons
The signatures recorded are very small print and not always easy to see.

Response from Signable

Hi Bronwyn,

Thank you very much for leaving us your review and 5 star ratings across the board!

We are happy to hear how the platform has saved you time and you find it easy to use!

With regards to the signature size it would depend on the size of the field added and how the customer is printing their signature. If they are drawing their signature then it would be worth making sure the signature field is big enough for the signer to print their signature. If they are typing their signature then the text size would remain as standard, unless their signature doesn't fit the field size as this would then shrink the size of the signature.
I hope this helps and I can certainly pass this onto the wider team as something that can be looked into.

Thanks again your feedback!

Ben Goode

Transformed My Business

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Signable has transformed my business. Prior to using Signable I would either print out my contract and post to the client, or I would email them a copy. Both weren't ideal as the customer still had to post the signed documents back. The speed and simplicity of Signable cuts all of that out and really helps with business cashflow as the process is so much faster.

Pros
Few simple steps to get a contract out which can then be signed electronically, avoiding delays and costs with post.

Cons
n/a There is nothing negative I can say.

Response from Signable

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your great feedback!!

We love hearing how Signable has had such a positive impact on your business and made the process so much faster!

Thanks again, we really do appreciate it!

Anonymous

This is great!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Signable enables us to get clients to sign Sales orders and contracts quickly and efficiently without the need to print anything out and scan or post it back to us.

Pros
I really like the overall style and simplicity of Signable. Its easy and intuitive to use, and our clients have found it very straightforward too. It feels more 'bespoke' than DocuSign. It has a good selection of different plans and pricing levels. Online chat is always offered. Signable feels like its a small, personal company. Very helpful customer service.

Cons
The importing of Contacts was a little tricky at first. Also, confusing having the menu at the top and at the bottom of the landing page.

Response from Signable

Hi,

Thank you so much for your lovely positive comments!

We love hearing how well Signable is working for you! Our customers are super important to us, so we are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

We hope that the new platform works better for the importing of contacts, but do let us know if you have any problems.

Thank you again.

Meg Duckett

Customer Review

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Extremely easy to use, quick and efficient,

Pros
The ease of sending contracts and how quickly we receive them back. Also being able to attach multiple documents at any one time.

Cons
Everything is great with this software.

Response from Signable

Hi Meg,

Thank you very much for your great feedback and 5 star rating!

We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy and quick to use.

Do get in contact with the customer team if you need anything else, we are happy to help!