Signable Reviews

4.84/5 (172 reviews)
Pros
  • Very easy to use and for people to sign documents
  • The flexibility of the product is second to none.
  • It's straightforward for us and our customers to use.
  • Ease of use and the tracking updates are most useful.
Cons
  • Needs more granular admin control 2 FA
  • I have no cons to report usind Signable.
  • I have not had any issues when using Signable
  • nothing at all
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Arpit Patel

Great as a pay-as-you-go option

Reviewed 2018-12-26

We were looking to have contracts signed digitally to avoid the draconian way of sending via email, then the recipient has to print, sign and scan back. It just creates too much work. By introducing Signable, we have sped up our document signing process and cut down our carbon footprint by saving copious amounts of paper, envelopes, toner and postage costs.

Pros
Excellent Graphic user interface and very quick to setup documents and get the envelopes out. Email notifications of when the user views and signs the envelope is very useful.

Cons
The customisation of emails and adding logos is not available on the pay-as-you-go subscription which is a real shame.

Response from Signable

Hi Arpit,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really do appreciate your great comments, it is always nice to hear how well Signable is working for our customers.

I am afraid that the Branding is only available on Small Business and above, however your feedback on this is appreciated, so thank you! :)

If there is anything that the team can help with in the future then please do let us know.

Have a very Happy New Year!

Andrew Wiles

Easy and painless!

Reviewed 2019-06-09

Speeding up sorting client documents and ensuring eligible signed documents are collected against challenges of printing from pen based signatures.

Pros
Ease of use and made getting documents sorted with clients much more efficient.

Cons
Can have formatting issues when collecting some signatures that do not come to light until signatures are being collected.

Response from Signable

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your time.

We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use, that is great!

if you do get issues with formatting in the future than do get in contact with the team who can take a look into this for you.

Gary Deans

Efficient and user friendly

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-30

Benefits of using this software has made my business very efficient

Pros
I like the ease of use as I use this software for siging accounts and tax returns. Clients love it, the furthest distance i have had a client sign their tax return is in the middle of the Indian Ocean!

Cons
There is nothing on the software i do not like at the moment

Response from Signable

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review and your 5 star ratings across the board. We really do appreciate this!

Great to hear how easy you find the platform to use and that it has had a positive impact on your business.

Do get in contact if you ever get any questions.

Siobhan Keating

Easy to use, effective and great customer service

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Quick, accessible, audited contracts ensure we have the information when we need and safely stored for access and to refer to.

Pros
It's straightforward for us and our customers to use.

Cons
There could be more flexibility when making changes to templates and envelopes.

Response from Signable

Hi Siobhan,

Thank you very much for your time in leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that you and your customers find the platform easy to use, that is super important!

Your feedback on the flexibility of templates and envelopes will be passed onto the team. If there is anything in particular you feel is missing do give our customer team a shout as we do continue to develop the platform.

Tony Parkins

We were new to e signing and looked at many products, Signable was by far the easiest to use

Reviewed 2017-12-05

cost savings, faster completion of contracts, ease of use

Pros
The ability to use either a template or an existing document. The software makes it so much easier, quicker and cheaper to send out agreements and get them signed off. we have saved a huge amount in time and postage using signable

Cons
the permissions are limited, we would like to be able to have team members who can see morw than one teams docs, at the moment its all or just your own, also replies or remarks from someone you have sent a document to come back to admin rather than to the user who sent it

Laura Smith

Fast & Safe

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Pros
Easy to use and quickest method of returning documents

Cons
I find the clients signature can be too small and would have this larger

Response from Signable

Hi Laura,

Thank you very much for your review!

We are happy to hear that you find Signable easy to use.

The size of the signature is determined by the size of the field, you can enlarge the fields by placing the cursor on the corners and it will allow you to drag the box bigger, it would also depend on how large your signers draw their signature. I hope this helps but if you do get any questions on this then do get in touch with us.

Thanks again!

Annup Kapur

Simple, great service, cost effective & feature-packed

Reviewed 2019-05-29

We have students of many different ages on our many different educational services. I needed multiple templates and wanted to pay-per-document, rather than having a subscription as my business is just starting up. Signable offers both pay-per-document for new starters and subscription plans for more established businesses (I will be on one of these plans soon).

Pros
It simply has everything that I need at a price which beats every other provider. Plus customer service is amazing - I was still learning how to use the service and was asking many questions, all of which were answered in minutes. They really do a great job at retaining their customers.

Cons
Only the fact that the app needs an update to make it look a little nicer and fit the newer iPad screen sizes, plus an iPhone app would also be nice. But this is purely cosmetic and does not impact usability at all.

Response from Signable

Hi Annup,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely review and 5 star rating!

We love your comment on the customer team, we do try and support our customers as much as possible to make the process as easy it can be, so thank you!

The app is being looked at by the development team and is going to be developed very soon, so we hope that you will like the updates and changes made once this happens!

Thank you again for your lovely feedback, we really do appreciate this.

Sam Swinstead

one of our most used tools

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Pros
easy to set up great diary of events so it is easy to see the status of your documents

Cons
it's a shame you can't see the whole name of each document for ease when you have multiple docs that have simular titles

Response from Signable

Hi Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, we appreciate it.

We are happy to hear that you find setting up documents easy on the platform. If you did ever need any help then do get in contact with the team, they are happy to help.

We hope that the way the new platform has been designed helps with the viewing of the titles. If you haven't already opted into the platform then you can do this via logging in as normal and there will be a purple banner along the top that allows you to opt into the new platform.

If you get any questions do get in touch with the team!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

George Krastev

My experience with signable has been mostly satisfactory

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Pros
What I like the most is being able to have out of town clients sign my legally binding contracts quickly.

Cons
The thing I like the least is that if I find an error in a document that I've sent off to be signed, I have to cancel the envelope, waste a credit and send/pay for a new envelope. I think that if the envelope hasn't been signed and the process hasn't been completed then when you cancel an envelope, that credit should go back on your account.

Response from Signable

Hi George, thanks for taking the time to review, much apprecaited.
I do understand with your comment on resending but as with historic documents sent by post the cost is for the send process itself, howver happy to chat and see if another way to send might be more cost effective for you , for example our Widgets feature.

Bryan Black

Signable Review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I use Signable for all documnets in my property rental business, from GDPR notification to signing of Tenancy Agreements. I have been able to dispense of all printed documents and also reduc the time for processing tenants by half. couldn't live without it.

Pros
Very easy to use and for people to sign documents

Cons
Would be good to have more flexibilty woth merged fields.

Response from Signable

Hi Bryan,

Thank you very much for providing your feedback.

Merge fields do depend on how they are set up. This link maybe useful for you as it provides you with an overview of how to create the merge fields:- https://signable.help/how-do-i-enter-details-on-my-document-before-i-send-it/

If you have any other issues then please do give us a shout, we are available via LiveChat, Email help@signable.co.uk and Phone 0117 214 0412.

Glen Brazier

amazing!

Reviewed 2019-06-06

used to quite hard sending documents- getting customers to print, sign and scan etc.. now its so much easier and looks far more professional.

Pros
made my day job so much easier. Added professionalism to our customers

Cons
nothing- it does what I need. Never had a problem with it

Response from Signable

Hi Glen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely review! We are happy that the platform has made your job easier, that is always great to hear.

If you do need anything else then do get in touch with the team who are happy to help.

Matt Chatterley

Changed the way we handle signatures

Reviewed 2019-06-03

We've moved from signed paper contracts to fully e-signed across the whole business - and now instead of having to check if someone has signed and returned their docs, we have an easy online archive (plus we know they have, as there's an email trail etc).

Pros
Signable was easy to incorporate into our business and the simple pay as you go plan helped us to avoid an unnecessary monthly overhead - we often have small batches of documents to sign, then a gap before another batch is needed.

Cons
Signable took us a little while to get used to, but recent changes have vastly improved this experience.

Response from Signable

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

We have the Pay As You Go option available as we appreciate the monthly plans are not suited for everyone, so pleased that this is working well for you. We are happy to hear how changes made to the app have had a positive impact for you!

Do get in contact if you get any questions.

Thanks again.
All the bets,

Martin McAleer

HM Network

Reviewed 2018-11-13

It is fast, reliable allowing us to know where contracts are and chase them up if necessary. It is also easy for our customers to use.

Pros
We like its ease of use and the look and feel of Signable.

Cons
Needs more granular admin control 2 FA

Response from Signable

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We take onboard our customers feedback and suggestions, so it would be great if you could provide a bit more of an explanation on what you would like to be improved for a more granular admin control field artillery?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kurt Fawcett

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Its easy to use and you can track the progress of candidates when sending offer letters and contracts. It makes the little white lies easy to pick out :)

Pros
Ease of use and the tracking updates are most useful.

Cons
I couldn't pick out anything, I have never had any issues with it

Response from Signable

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and great ratings! We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform is to use!

If you do ever get any questions then do get in contact, we are happy to help.

Sami Salmela

Cost effective way to avoid paper and provide a quick service

Reviewed 2019-05-13

I am taking control of account opening processes in Europe using Signable. Ease of access (works on mobiles) and the new possibility of providing the service in major European languages is exciting!

Pros
Templates are very easy to set up and the fact that support is still there for those small niggles or doubts as one is doing it is great - love the chat function.

Cons
It is a small thing but I needed most support in setting up the direct debit.

Response from Signable

Hi Sami,

We really do appreciate your positive feedback, thank you!

The support team are available Mon - Fri, 9am -5pm and more than happy to help with any questions you may have, so do always give us a shout if you get any queries or get stuck! :-)

Signable is continuing to expand with different languages, so great to hear that this is something that is going to benefit you!

Thanks again Sami, we really do appreciate your review.

Have a great day.

Matthew Cook

Signable and its ease of use

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Pros
Signable is a great tool, its simple, easy to use and keeps me updated. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Cons
I have not had any issues when using Signable

Response from Signable

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive review, we really appreciate it.

We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use and you have not had any issues!

If you do ever get any questions or need anything then do get in touch, the customer team are happy to help.

Ediz Halil

Serious business owner...you need this!

Reviewed 2019-06-07

As the owner of a gas & central heating company, we have many disclaimers that customers need to be aware of when installing heating systems. Signable helped us to get all this information over to our customers with a click of a button. The customer must sign the document before any work goes forward. This sounds like something you can just create yourself, but signable also track the document and shows the digital fingerprint of the customers interaction. This helps if ever we need to prove in court that the customer knew what the disclaimers were. A MUST HAVE!

Pros
The way it tracks my customers use, giving accurate information if I ever needed to go court.

Cons
Creating templates on my iPhone was near impossible. I use my iPhone now, as all documents were set up from my computer first, but doing it on a MACBOOK PRO was challenging.

Response from Signable

Hi Ediz,

Thank you very much for your great feedback, and great 5 star ratings!

We are really happy to hear how well Signable is working for you and how it has helped to get information across to your customers!

We hope that you find the new platform more user friendly to use and create your templates. The development team will be working on the Signable app soon so improvements will be made which hopefully will help with using Signable on your phone.

Do get in touch if you get any questions.

Martin Fannon

Working with Signable

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-06-06

We use the API interface for our clients to automate the contract process. Some of our clients send out as many as 1,000 contracts a month and Signable seamlessly integrates with our software.

Pros
The flexibility of the product is second to none.

Cons
I have no cons to report usind Signable.

Response from Signable

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and 5 star ratings, this is really appreciated!

It is great that everything is working well for you and you are pleased with the integration with Signable!

If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout.

Anonymous

Excellent Product at a good price

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I'm a professional Landlord and use signable for all the documents that need to be signed by tenants, who also love the simplicity and ease they can complete the paperwork, they also appreciate not having to deal with paper.

Pros
Simple to use, flexible pricing means it is perfect for my needs

Cons
would be helpful to be able to adjust an envelope after you have added signatures...

Response from Signable

Hi,

Thank you very much for coming back to us with your feedback.

i will pass on your comment regarding the editing of an envelope. It is really useful to receive feedback like this, as Signable has been built on customer suggestions and feedback so it is very much appreciated.

Robey Jenkins

Looking forward to a more extensive use

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-20

We work on safety critical installations nationwide. Our project site managers are responsible to completing and maintaining risk assessments on sites but these rarely make it back to Head Office, being retained by the PM unless required. This makes QA on the RA process very difficult and time-consuming. Signable - amongst other things - has allowed me to improve the transfer of RA and other H&S materials between Head Office and project sites, providing effective QA and improving the safety management of our sites.

Pros
The ability to obtain digital signatures on essential compliance paperwork at distance.

Cons
Paying for it, I suppose. The user interface is perhaps a little less smooth and intuitive than competing products, but barely enough to matter.

Response from Signable

Hi Robey,

Thank you very much for your review.

We hope that you find the user interface more user friendly on the new platform. The development team are continuing to work on this so there are still a few changes and updates being made but it is going to be going fully launched very soon!

Do give us a shout if you get any questions.

Emma Mamwell

Brilliant

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-14

Pros
It saved so much time a paper! Everything is super easy to use with plenty of tutorials if you need them and it's all stored in one place.

Cons
That I had to send one document out in 50 different emails rather than just sending it out in one email so they could all sign separate ones.

Response from Signable

Hi Emma,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

Ah yes, there is a more efficient way of sending a document to multiple people instead of creating individual envelopes for each signer. The way to do this is to create a Signable widget from a template, which would create a URL for you to copy and paste into your own email and send it out this way. This help guide link explains all about Widgets and how to create them. https://signable.help/can-i-generate-a-direct-url-to-the-signing-page/

I hope this helps but please do give us a shout if you have any further questions.

Nicola Potter

Daisylets review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Overall, it's easy enough to use and saves time. Like any software it could have some improvements.

Pros
Its time saving for agents as parties can sign in their own time without the need to visit the office and read the paperwork.

Cons
If you need to make an adjustment, you need to start the envelope again, or if one party signs it incorrectly you have to re-send the envelope, this is quite frustrating. It perhaps should be made clearer that parties receive the document 1 at a time as this has caused some confusion to the user before.

Response from Signable

Hi Nicola,

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your review.

Ah yes, I will definitely pass on all your feedback to the development team.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

John Mellor

Does what it says on the tin

Reviewed 2019-05-31

very good. Been using for a couple of years.

Pros
easy to use good value makes my doc signing more efficient with clients

Cons
nothing at all

Response from Signable

Hi John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

Great to hear how Signable has helped with signing documents for your clients more efficient and you find it easy to use!

Do get in contact if you do ever need anything, the customer team are happy to help.

Anonymous

Document signing made easy

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Pros
Simplicity of use and the speed at which documents can be sent to clients for electronic signing. Cost effective compared to other e-sign solutions I have used and trialled previously.

Cons
No negatives as yet and I have been using Signable between a previous company and my own, for the best part of 2 years now.

Response from Signable

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us and provide us with feedback! Also great to receive your rating of a 10, so thank you.

Great to hear that you have no negative feedback! If you do ever get any queries or questions do get in touch, we are happy to help!

Joanne Handford

It Couldn't Be Easier

Reviewed 2019-06-06

This saves me paper and time, and the feedback from those I send it to is great. User friendly and efficient.

Pros
This is a great solution for digital signatures. Whether its one signatory or many, with personalised accompanying notes and options for the type of input the recipient inputs. Its very straightforward. I don't hesitate to recommend it. And the customer support when getting to know the software is great.

Cons
I can't think of anything I don't like about it!

Response from Signable

Hi Joanne,

Ah thank you very much for your positive review! We are very pleased to hear how well Signable is working for you and that you find the platform straightforward an easy to use.

The customer support team are always on hand (Mon-Fri 9-5), to help and guide you if needed!

Thank you again, we really do appreciate your review.