Signable Reviews

4.84/5 (172 reviews)
Pros
  • No nonsense. Does what it needs to do very well.
  • The speed with which I can get a client booking confirmed
  • It is very easy to use and the 3rd party finds it easy also.
  • Simplified the process of getting clients to sign off. More professional.
Cons
  • More dashboard type info would be good.
  • Nothing!
  • Nothing to dislike, a stress free process.
  • Nothing really, everything is plain & simple
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Michelle Reeves

Indispensable part of my business!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-07

Pros
What I love about Signable is that it's easy to set up and use, I can create templates that make contract signing a breeze for both me and my clients and it supports me in working work with clients all over the world.

Cons
A few more customisation options would be wonderful, but really it's great as it is!

Response from Signable

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and great ratings! It is good to hear that you find Signable easy to use and it has helped with sending your contracts out.

If there is anything in particular you feel could be customised then do get in touch with the team. All feedback helps us to make Signable even better!

Thanks again!

Geoff Reardon

Quick & easy to use, making a mundane task painless!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Pros
Very easy to use. Very quick to use The customer service and care is excellent any problems (of which are very few) are solved quickly

Cons
The fairly new user interface is quite confusing to use. It could be simplified a little, but apart from that none really!

Leigh lampley

Great product - does what it says it will do!

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Pros
Allows legal signature of documents even when the clients aren't in the same location as the documentation team

Cons
Nothing - it's a great product! Any time there has been an issue, the team have always quickly and politely sorted it out.

James Burrows

Great idea but needs an android app

Reviewed 2017-12-29

It has sped up the process of getting a document signed and returned to me, and made my business a viable option as a digital nomad.

Pros
Cost effective, straightforward to set up and easy to integrate form/s into a website. Easy to update forms with new fields as and when needed.

Cons
Although I get emails with signed documents, they are meant to get saved in my Dropbox but that hasn't happened in a long time (despite raising the issue with Customer Support). If I haven't used the software for a while, it can take a while to get my head back around how it functions and how to navigate the site; therefore, it could be simplified.

Ben Cannon

Fantastic and makes my job easier

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Pros
The ease at which it allows me to make sure items are signed and know when each party has signed and has a very easy chase

Cons
The only negative i have found is that if you need to change something you have to start again which can be frustrating

Anonymous

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Allows me to quickly and easily issue client contracts. Much quicker solution that depending on paper documents and wet signatures.

Pros
I find this software to be reliable and very easy to use. My clients also like that it is a trusted site. The compliance to GDPR readily available audit trial enhances my trust in the software. It is also very good value for money.

Cons
I have no complaints to make about this software having used it for the past year.

Response from Signable

Hi,

Thank you very much for providing your lovely feedback and great ratings, we really do appreciate it.

It is always good to hear that our customers find the platform easy to use and made the process of sending contracts to your clients even quicker!

We are pleased that everything is going well for you, do give us a shout if you ever get any questions.

Ruth Niemi

Great way for signatures on Terms and Conditions

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Excellent customer service. Friendly staff I'm very happy with Signable.

Pros
It's very easy to use and very easy to track and chase anyone who doesn't sign.

Cons
Nothing. It's great for what I need. We are a wedding planning company who ask our client to sign our terms and conditions. Signable is perfect.

Response from Signable

Hi Ruth ,
Thanks so much for your review, really appreciated.
Any questions or feedback in the future do shout.

#teamsignable

Liz Downing

Agent Smart views on Signable

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Generally we like it, we have used other systems, and we do like this one

Pros
I like how easy it is to use, and the access to the library of documents sent, also the storing of templates of regular documents used

Cons
Changes are made, and there not always for the better, and you don't get warning of any changes or have them explained.

Response from Signable

Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We appreciate you coming back to us with your comments.

We do try to keep our customers fully informed of any changes, I will pop you an email later today of how we can keep you more update to on this as we do appreciate our customers feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

John Mellor

piece of mind

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Pros
easy to download new templates, easy to use and understand, value for money, easy to track where cases are up to.

Cons
There is nothing I don't really like but if I was a volume user then I am unsure how this would work. The only annoying element is every time you go on the site (on PC) then you get a pop up offering help and it pops up on every single page you go on (even if you close it).

Bernie Wales

Quick & Easy

Reviewed 2019-06-08

Great for customers to sign documents quickly, wherever they are in the world.

Pros
Easy to upload documents for signing. Flexible routes to sign - either individual or multiple signers. Great value.

Cons
The inability to send to a group of people, so they can sign in any order.

Response from Signable

Hi Bernie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.

Great to hear well easy you find the platform to use!

Ah yes, when sending an envelope to multiple parties through the platform it would always be sent in sequential order. If you did want to send a batch email to multiple parties than there is the option to use a widget. This help article explains how to use a widget in detail: https://signable.help/can-i-generate-a-direct-url-to-the-signing-page/

If you did get any questions then do get in touch with the team.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sarah Riggens

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-13

I can get my client contracts signed much quicker than ever before. My clients love it too - it's much faster and easier for them compared to paper contracts.

Pros
The speed with which I can get a client booking confirmed

Cons
The aesthetic. The design could be more modern and consistent with other leading online software

Response from Signable

Hi Sarah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your review. It is great to hear that Signable has helped with speeding up the process of getting contracts signed.

We have just released a new platform that has had a freshen up. It has been developed to help with navigation and management. We hope you will find the new platform more modern! You can access this from your current log in by clicking on the purple banner which is at the top of the screen. The new app is still being worked on by the development team, so there are some features that aren't completed but you can currently still opt back into the old app. :-)

I hope this helps, do get in touch if you get any questions.

Hayley Blackledge

Hassle free document signing

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Signable makes it so easy for me to send out contracts and get them signed by clients instantly. It saves me so much time and paperwork. It's also really simple to use and cost efffective

Pros
Can quickly and easily send out documents that clients can sign on their device

Cons
Nothing! I've always found it very easy to use

Response from Signable

Hi Hayley,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback!

We love that Signable has helped you making it easier to get documents sent out and returned quickly!

If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout, we are happy to help!

Tom Moore

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Pros
Simplified the process of getting clients to sign off. More professional.

Cons
More dashboard type info would be good.

Elly Rose

Perfect solution to document sign off

Reviewed 2019-06-07

I have had a very positive experience using Signables, find it simple to use and informative about status of outstanding documents awaiting approval.

Pros
Signables is very simple to use, intuitive and provides a full audit trail.

Cons
I have not found anything negative about Signables' software

Response from Signable

Hi Elly,

Thank you very much for your great review! We love that you have had a positive experience using Signable, that is great news!

If you do ever need anything from the team than do get in contact, we are happy to help.

Barry Jackson

Simplicity delivered with excellence

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Easy to get customers to sign contracts and moves the company into a digital age.

Pros
It's simple to use, effective and controlling the cost with the plan options is very easy. The staff find the automated reminders to customers an absolute god send, as it's quite common that people take their time to sign agreements.

Cons
The template facility although useful isn't 100% practical, when you're doing agreements that change for different customers it can be difficult to carry out.

Tom Lamb

Exactly What You Need

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Pros
No nonsense. Does what it needs to do very well.

Cons
Dont really have any negatives. If anything the interface could look a little neater.

Sarah Harris

Great Software!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Using Signable really benefits our company when we complete our contracts with clients. It makes the process so much easier and faster for both sides. We have found that clients are a lot more likely to sign the contracts sooner, as all they need to do is click a link in an email and fill in their details. Our old process was print, sign by hand, scan & send. When looking into getting a signing software for our company, I compared multiple types. This software was at such a competitive rate from other signing softwares and at the same level. Great software - would recommend to anyone!

Pros
The ease of use and the prices are very competitive with other software, its so much cheaper and just as good!

Cons
Nothing!

Response from Signable

Hi Sarah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We really do appreciate your great comments on Signable!!

If there is anything you ever need then please do give us a shout.

Angela Martin

A very easy interface to use, it's really convenient

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Continued benefit, ongoing user

Pros
I've been using signable for well over a year and it is extremely helpful for our business. It ensures that we have documents signed and it prevents delays on jobs

Response from Signable

Hi Angela, thanks so much for your feedback it's really appreciated , do let us know if any questions crop up

Sam Box

Does the job.

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
It doesn't complicate things with unnecessary features or add-ons. I can rely on it to work consistently and without attention.

Cons
I wish the boxes would 'snap to' so they would automatically be in line with each other.

Response from Signable

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your great ratings and feedback! We really do appreciate it.

Your feedback on the boxes automatically lining up together will definitely be passed onto the development team as something that will be looked into!

Do let us know if you do get any questions.

Alan Robinson

Easy to use and cost effective

Reviewed 2019-06-03

We like to minimize use of paper where possible and we have to create 2 copies of the tenancy agreements etc. This is a quick and cost effective way to achieve this.

Pros
It quickly send the documents to my tenants and it's easy to keep track of when/if they sign them.

Cons
It can be a bit fiddly adding the signable fields in the same alignment as theres no grid lines.

Response from Signable

Hi Alan,

Thank you for writing your review and rating us 5 stars!

We are super happy that Signable has helped you save paper and time!!

Ah yes I can see how a grid would be useful and your feedback will be passed onto the development team as a suggestion for their future updates!

Thanks again, we do appreciate your time!

Stan Nelson

Using Signable

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Good!

Pros
It is very easy to use and the 3rd party finds it easy also.

Cons
Nothing really, everything is plain & simple

Response from Signable

Hi Stan,

It is great to receive your positive feedback!

We really do appreciate both your comments and your time to provide your review.

Thank you!

Anonymous

Reviewed 2019-05-09

Pros
Ease of use. I send contracts out to my clients and it’s very straight forward for them.

Cons
Not come across anything yet. Keep up the good work.

Response from Signable

Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It is great that you find the platform easy to use, we have created the platform to be as user friendly as possible so we really do appreciate this!

Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to provide such lovely feedback.

David Easton

Significant savings in time and money and my tenants love it

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Very good, the system is incredibly reliable, extremely easy for myself and my tenants. The audit is everything you would expect, I really can't fault the system in any way.

Pros
The time savings and the ability to complete paperwork remotely which makes my processes much more efficient.

Cons
There is nothing serious, I find it very slightly awkward to get signable fields and the document lined up at times but it isn't a serious issue.

Response from Signable

Hi David,

Thank you very much for coming back to us with your feedback.

I will definitely pass on your comments regarding the lining up of the fields to the development team!

We really do appreciate your positive comments!

Ben Hines

Signable is really good!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I have solved the problem of signing contracts with contractor workers really simply. Saves me printing out lots of paper, ending to sign in person, and filing as well.

Pros
Once it is set up it is really easy to send out multiple contracts to people and track progress.

Cons
The set up of template is a little tricky initially.

Response from Signable

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your time in coming back to us with your feedback.

It is great that you find the system easy, we do work hard to make it a user friendly system for our customers. If there is anything in particular you feel that could be changed when setting up a template than we would love to hear from you.

Thank you again for coming back to us.

Steve Tasker

The Clue is in the name

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Significant time savings turning documents around

Pros
So easy to use, clients signing their accounts and tax returns follow it step by step to sign and return, often in minutes

Cons
Nothing to dislike, a stress free process.

Response from Signable

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear how well Signable has helped with saving you time and love that you find it a stress free process!

Do get in contact if you do ever need anything, we are happy to help!