Signable Reviews

4.84/5 (172 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of use Ability to use any document
  • easy to use for the originator and signer
  • Easy to use, reliable, and trustworthy.
  • Very cost effective and easy to navigate.
Cons
  • Nothing. it's great for what we need...
  • No cons to mention. It’s straightforward
  • lack of ability to custom an export for us
  • Really don’t have any - never had a problem at all
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Tim Taylor

Great product and right price

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Pros
easy to use for the originator and signer

Cons
No issues at all with this. Be better if I could personalise free of charge

Response from Signable

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use and your signers also find it easy!

Ah yes, with the branding feature this is only available on the monthly plans I'm afraid. However your feedback will be passed onto the rest of the team. :-)

Thanks again.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

stefano santucci

Best service at fair price. All my clients are super happy when I introduce them to Signable.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Pros
Easy control and access to every details or option. Signable let le have a live situation of my T&C, clients and reminders.

Cons
No possibility to upload different formats pdf then simple a4. My T&C was square but I was unable to upload.

Michael Vukcevic

Great product

Reviewed 2018-11-18

With a large and location diverse shareholder base, getting documents signed and being able to track progress has been a real benefit.

Pros
Easy to use, reliable, and trustworthy.

Cons
nothing. Signable is as easy to use as it promises.

Response from Signable

Hi Michael,

It great to receive your positive overview of Signable, thank you!!

If you do ever have any questions then please do give us a shout.

Thank you again, we really do appreciate your time in providing us with your feedback.

Lorraine Dallmeier

Fantastic tool for managing my legal documents

Reviewed 2017-12-28

It makes the management of legal documents significantly easier in our business.

Pros
It's ease of use and the fact that I can send a legal document to anyone, anywhere in the world, at any time with minimal effort.

Cons
I wish there was a review function for legal documents prior to signing, so I wouldn't get billed when a counter-signer comes back with requested changes. But given how cheap it is to use Signable, I'm really nit-picking here. :)

Ross Williamson

Signable

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-29

brilliant service always someone on hand

Pros
simplistic nature, it is really easy to use the layout is clear

Cons
lack of ability to custom an export for us

Response from Signable

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it.

Great to hear that you find the platform easy to use!

We are always working on ways of developing the platform so your feedback on being able to custom an export will be passed on. At the moment you can either export individual envelopes, or export all envelopes on your account. It will certainly be passed onto the development team as a suggestion.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anna Slotwinska

how have I lived without this till now??

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Pros
it is very simple to use and gives our clients total flexibility where and when they can sign contracts

Cons
when I upload the document and while adding signatures I realise that I have made a mistake I can not just change one page, I have to start from scratch with whole document. Would be easier if you could edit the document or move, delete and add individual pages to dosumnet before sbmiting if needed. It also would be good if you could have an option to add same signature at the bottom of each page - in situation when we have contract which is 20 pages long and we have to add signature for 2 or more parties on each page it does take time, would be great to have an option to add same signatures on each page in the smae place.

Isabel Fiore

Overall singable experience has always been very positive

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-12-04

Innumerable. Saves time and work

Pros
Singable is a simple and effective software that has made business a lot easier and more streamlined for me. No need to print reams of paper so is both a less time consuming and eco option. Easy to use site with a friendly interface and great pricing system

Cons
Occasionally I find scrolling down to place a signature isn't very responsive when you reach the end of the document and it would be good to be able to amend a document when needed after sending but prior to it being signed... but I'm grasping at straws here to find a con!

Simon Misiewicz

Easy to use contract signing software

Reviewed 2019-06-08

Excellent usage

Pros
- Easy to use - Flexible - Intuitive - Good value for money

Cons
The fact that the questionnaire does not allow you to leave the cons section blank

Response from Signable

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your great ratings and positive review!

We are happy that you find the platform easy to use and find it good value for money as that is super important!

If you do ever need anything from the team then do get in contact, we are happy to help.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ruth Niemi

Excellent way to issue and track Contracts

Reviewed 2019-06-06

Excellent software, easy to use, and it has helped us with our contracts.

Pros
It's very easy to use and the customer support is second to none.

Cons
Nothing. it's great for what we need...

Response from Signable

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review and great ratings.

Great to hear that you find the platform so easy to use! We also love your comment on the customer support team, they are always happy to help.

iain Dunbar

Cheap and super easy to use

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Pros
Very easy to upload a contract, assign roles to the signers and send

Cons
Really don’t have any - never had a problem at all

Response from Signable

Hi Iain,

Thank you very your great feedback!

We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform to use. Great that you have not had any problems!

If you do ever need anything then do get in contact with the team, we are happy to help!

Steve Hughes

Near perfect for individuals, sole props and small businesses

Reviewed 2017-12-04

a simple, no-nonsense way to get contracts signed.

Pros
a rock solid, secure way to have documents and contracts digitally acknowledged with minimal intervention by the creator.

Cons
No way to go back and add another item to the 'envelope' once you have gone past the first step. If you use the service infrequently, as I do, it's easy to forget this and have to start again if you miss adding a document.

Kathryn Martin

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I am able to send contracts quickly and efficiently for great value for money. It's easy for my clients to sign and return them also.

Pros
I am able to upload my own contracts as templates and fill in specific fields to tailor to clients. Also the pay as you go option is great value for me as I don't send a large volume of contracts in a month.

Cons
Some of the terminology I found confusing to begin with but the customer service was really helpful in solving my confusion.

Response from Signable

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review! We love that Signable is exactly what you were looking for and it is has helped with sorting your own contracts!

If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout, we are more than happy to help!

Stephen Bourne

Very usable

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-09

Reaching clients easily even if they are in different countries. Had a bride sign her wedding photography contract for when she gets married in the uk. She’s coming from Sydney Australia. Simple.

Pros
It works, you get progress updates and only pay for what you use.

Cons
Only thing if anything was setting up templates. But watched a YouTube video that made it simple.

Response from Signable

Hi Stephen,

It is great to receive your lovely feedback and hear how it has helped reach your clients in different countries! We are pleased to hear that the Youtube video helped you with setting up your templates, we do have several help articles and guides to support our customers so always good to hear they help. The customer team are also here to help if you do ever need anything, just give us a shout!

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

David Munro

Great Software that delivers what we need + Excellent Customer Service

Time & Cost savings, greatly reduced frustration

Pros
Time & cost savings in not needing to use the process: print - scan - client prints - signs - scans - sends, ease of use and storage of legally signed documents.

Cons
The inability to go back and make changes to documents, messaging etc once you have clicked "Add signable fields"

Angela Martin

Very Useful

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Pros
It is great that I can have contracts signed immediately. Contracts can be returned before works commence which was an issue before Signable.

Cons
When I need to check who has still to sign a contract I would like it if the email address was on display, at the moment I need to click to see who is who individually

David Isichei

Makes international business much easier

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Pros
Ease of use Ability to use any document

Cons
Reminders should be more thorough and be more regular.

Response from Signable

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback and great ratings!

You can adjust the reminders so that they are sent out after a specific number of days, this can be done within each envelope.

If you do get any questions then do get in contact, we are happy to help.

Matt Miller

Signable was the perfect solution for my business, really simple to use

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Pros
Simple to use, not only as a user uploading and sending documents, but also for my customers who have a range of technical abilities. No one had any issues, Signable means that I no longer have to send or take paper documents to customers for signature, all done/stored at the click of a button. Amazing!

Yvonne Pilipenko

Stream lined our system and no more need for paper documents

Less lost documentation

Pros
Ease of use, anybody in the office could use it updated me on the progression of documents. Not expensive

Cons
There are no real cons with this software but maybe the ability to send a email to our main account stating when a document has been sent

Pedro Portela

Excellent tool. Totally revolutionised my admin workflow.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

A swift workflow.

Pros
As a former legal advisor turned videographer, I find myself looking for a balance between the legal certainty of a contract and the need for a swift workflow. Signable totally changed my workflow for the better and allows me to keep up to date with all the phases of contract management.

Cons
The only improvable thing is that it should allow the creator of the package/contract to replace a document (without having to delete it). This is the case of contracts that need a modification suggested by the client. I find this is not a big deal but it would certainly make the workflow swifter.

Colette Reid

I have used other software applications for e-signatures and Signable is the most user friendly

Reviewed 2017-12-11

A fast turnaround on the signing of documents by various parties.

Pros
The user experience. The application is very simple to use. Especially the click and drag functionality.

Cons
Confusion with buttons on main screen - Send An Envelope Now & Add New. These could maybe be named differently to avoid ambiguity.

Olivia Doyle

Good value for money

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-13

Helped to streamline multiple business processes.

Pros
Very cost effective and easy to navigate.

Cons
It's not very easy to align the text boxes and signature fields with the text on the document.

Response from Signable

Hi Olivia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review. It is good to hear that you find Signable good value for money, so thank you.

Your feedback on aligning the text boxes will certainly be passed onto the development team as a suggestion. We really do appreciate this, as these things help us to continue to improve the platform.

Thanks again.

Anna O'brien

Very easy to follow

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Very good, we have found it easy to use, the feedback we have received from customers is positive

Pros
Very easy to set up and follow for myself and customers

Cons
Need to find out how to make fields mandatory to be completed

Response from Signable

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback, great to hear that you find it and easy platform to use!

Ok sure, when you want to make fields mandatory you would need to ensure that they are made required when customising each field. This will then make sure that the signer fills out all fields required before completing the document.

If you do get any further questions do give our customer team a shout, they are happy to help!

Anonymous

Easy and fast

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Signable has changed the way that I book new clients for the better. It’s more simple and faster. I can access it anywhere which is perfect for me as I work on the go

Pros
Very straightforward to use, making it a speedy way to get documents signed

Cons
No cons to mention. It’s straightforward

Response from Signable

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your lovely review.

It is great that you find Signable straightforward, the team continue to work in making the platform as user friendly as possible. We are happy that you Signable has had a positive impact on your company in getting your clients booked!

Thanks again, we really do appreciate this.

Martin S Taylor

Excellent service, very useful for a small business sending contracts which need verified signatures

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Pros
Value for money  I can pay a set amount per contract, and don't need to pay a set amount every month for continuing membership.

Cons
Interface occasionally has rather more than I need and is a *little* awkward to navigate, but nothing too serious.

Marc Woodland

Very useful piece of software which is good value for money and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Pros
It does exactly what it says on the tin, is reliable and it's great to be able to track your document.

Cons
I'd like to be able to easily amend a document once it has been sent. It would be good to be able to add personalised messages to reminders.