signNow Reviews - Page 2

Good for getting signatures

We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Pros

It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Cons

Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Dear Ashley, we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow! Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures Hope this helps!

SignNow: Easy to use

SignNow has been a good experience for us. It has helped us with getting documents to customers and getting them signed, which is essential for our business.

Pros

Fairly quick set up process. Easy to edit templates once they are set up. We have several people using one log on, which has worked well for our purposes.

Cons

The only negative thing that I can think of is some feedback that we have received from customers that we have sent forms to, and that is that you have to download the app in order to fill out the forms. We have found out that you don't actually have to download the app, but the link to take you to the forms without downloading the app is not in a super obvious place.

The new ecological way to sign

We use it to send documents to be signed on a recurring basis. Once signed, it allows us to send them to the sender without having to digitize them.

Pros

This software allows you to sign documents and even send them only for review and signature. Saving a lot of paper and time.

Cons

Unfortunately, the use of these tools has not been standardized in all companies, so many times you send digitized signatures and they are not valid.

Omar hi! Many thanks for your positive review! We are happy to be part of your paperless office! And you are absolutely right. The market is still actively growing, and many people are still not aware of the fact that electronic signatures are legally binding in nearly all countries of the world. If any of your customers or business partners would question this fact -- just send us a request to support@signnow.com, we will send you a full legal explanation with proof links, etc. Many thanks for using signNow!

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Pros

With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Cons

If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Keep and manage all your documents in one place

Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Pros

I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Cons

Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

Great app for quick electronic signatures

Overall SignNow is an inexpensive solution for online signatures. The platform makes it easy to collect and send completed documents to clients.

Pros

Applicants are able to quickly and easily fill out forms we design and load into the program. The user interface works great to collect information and sign documents.

Cons

Creating templates can sometimes be cumbersome and unclear. Once they're loaded in they work fine but getting there can be an issue. Organizing documents in the program and archiving can also be time consuming.

SignNow is a great product at a great price

It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and good value for the price.

Cons

I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Sign Now is great

It has been great! Document adding is easy.

Pros

It is easy to set up great looking contracts. The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract. The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Cons

I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.

So far the best signing application for my business!

I love it. Since I open my business, a tattoo shop, I wanted to use less paper for all consent forms needed to be signed by my customers and tattoo artists in the shop. I’ve look online and done lots of research about software or applications that it easy to use and share. I’ve tried many software and apps. and after all SignNow was the best.

Pros

The software is easy to use for anyone from beginner to pro. Works well on all my devices. I use mostly from my tablet an IPad and on my IPhone. Sharing, sending, printing anywhere anytime make it very easy for myself and to my customers.

Cons

I wish when Sending and sharing the sign file via email it doesn’t show the software title.

Easy for our clients to use

I am very pleased with SignNow. It has improved our firm and clients seem to be happier with it.

Pros

SignNow is a very cost effective way to get electronic signatures. They are super reasonable with their fees. The software is very easy to use as well. With our last software I got way more calls with clients struggling to sign. Since getting Sign Now the number of people struggling to use sign now has dropped significantly.

Cons

I wish I could make notes somewhere that corresponds with each signature being sent out. I would like to note if I called them to remind them to sign and when.

Sign Now!

Simple to use, and very handy. My company uses this on a day to day basis.

Pros

We use sign now on a day to day basis. Simple to use and very convenient.

Cons

I would like to see if the emailed document was ever opened upon receiving.

Dear Sara, many thanks for your positive feedback! And yes, you CAN actually track whether the document was ever opened or not. We have Audit Trail for that. Click on More, then go for History: https://prnt.sc/ugwwwa Then you will see all actions taken to your document, like here: https://prnt.sc/ugwyqs And you will also see the timing of all actions, the email credentials of the signer and their IP address. Hope this helps!

signNow is a great tool!

Overall signNow was a great tool for what we needed! Our students were able to fill out the document within their availability and we were able to receive them in a timely manner! We will continue to use signnow for these types of issues in the future!

Pros

As a user of signNow, it has helped our department immensely! We've had to make changes and have students sign-off on the changes made to their program of study outlines. This required us to create a document that all students would need to sign electronically but unfortunately all our students were on campus during different dates and times. This posed a problem to us but with signNow we had our solution! We emailed the document to the students with an e-signature required field and was able to get all the documents back!

Cons

It was difficult setting up the document as it's fields were limited. We are very unique in the way we conduct our program of study for the students. The students have a variety of options to choose from and with a document that we needed to be clear, signNow had limiting fields. It would be nice if the fields we put in place could have multiple levels that stem off from it.

SignNow - Effective and Affordable

We were looking for a way to automate our lease signing process that was efficient, reasonably priced and legally binding. SignNow fulfilled these requirements for us and also lends a bit of credibility and professionalism to this process in the eyes of our clients.

Pros

SignNow is fairly easy to use. What I like most is that this software allows me to automate a process that used to take time and much effort. To get our commercial office leases signed, we either had to meet in person (a half a day's trip) with tenant or PDF documents, email them back and forth, print them out and re-scan for signatures. With SignNow, we can create documents to sign and store on their website. There is a trail of who has signed and who hasn't signed. No printing out or re-scan necessary. Just save PDF document to folder of choice when fully signed.

Cons

Nothing really. It does take a little time to figure out how to insert, setup and align fields within a document but once it's learned, it's simple.

Love Signnow

Great.

Pros

It is easy to use, and I like having my logo show.

Cons

Difficult for receiving parties to use to sign. Not all of my clients have sign now on their phone, etc.

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Pros

Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Cons

Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

Sign now

Pros

It is simple and the signatures look authentic

Cons

Customer has to download an app to sign via mobile device.

An Integral Part of Our Operations

SignNow is a great, comprehensible software product that is a cornerstone of our digital operations.

Pros

Our company makes substantial use of SignNow with a wide base of our clients. While I have entered a position that no longer uses SignNow, I continue to follow its development and use in our company. SignNow provides a good experience for both our staff and our clients. Setting up document templates is quick and easy, and making signature fields visible for document receivers is equally easy.

Cons

We have only ever experienced minor issues SignNow, all of which I have trouble recalling the exact details. Occasionally, we have had trouble with getting contract transmissions through spam filters, even when the receiver whitelists SignNow. While I actively used SignNow, I only had to transmit a contract by alternative means once due to this issue.

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Cons

The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.

Love this App!!

I use the app to add my signature as an approver to business documents. Once I do this it is so easy for me to email the signed form. Love this app!

Pros

So easy to use. I can use it when I am traveling on company business!

Cons

Only one thing - I would like to add my electronic signature as a picture - so that my signature looks better.

Dear Kathy, many thanks for your positive feedback! And actually, you CAN have your e-signature be a picture! Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njxasn Once you are about to e-sign, choose the tab Upload. There you can upload the already available image of your e-signature, you can also make a photo of your signature on another document, or you can scan the image of your signature. Hope this helps!

Easy to use service allowing me to conduct business where ever I am.

The ability to sign forms even when I am not in the office which is quite often due to all the work I do in the field.

Pros

I have been using the system for over a year now. It allows me to conduct business no matter if I am in the office or not. I have to sign medical consent forms for my clients and this allows me to do so no matter where I am. I use both the mobile app and the online desktop version.

Cons

I really like the functionality of the software. I only wish that I can choose the color of the ink when using the desktop version. I also would like to be able to control the thickness of my signature. I find it a bit too bold.

Heavy user of SignNow.

Ability to quickly garner signatures from around the world.

Pros

Easy to manage documents and status of signatures. Ability to store email address for frequent signers.

Cons

Unable to toggle between signing details near the signature on final document, or at the end of the document on a separate sheet. Some large files are very cumbersome to deal with. Would also be nice to have a central repository of documents from which documents with details can be downloaded by any approved user.

Wonderful and Affordable Service

Overall, a service we greatly enjoy and continue to use time and time again, the negatives are by far small and far in between. Would be WONDERFUL to edit the document even once uploaded.

Pros

Ease of use, affordability, versatility, and the ability to use this software easily across departments for a series of tasks and needs.

Cons

Sometimes the use of the software isn't intuitive, adding and readding text/signing boxes in constantly reused tax and contract forms can get redundant and annoying.

Independent Business Necessity

This has solved my worry of customer service issues. Clients must check off the boxes I outline, initial, date and sign so little room is left for question.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of doing business and having a format to highlight all important details so there is no room left for misunderstanding. It gives both my clients and I peace of mind that all details have been outlined and agreed upon.

Cons

Truly no cons for me. Great value for the service and ease it provides to me.

Great product

This program is glitch-free and has sped up our contract execution process considerably. Being able to customize emails and signers is a big plus.

Pros

We use this for our service-based business. It makes contract completion a breeze. I love that it emails the completed documents to all parties automatically.

Cons

We haven't found anything that we don't like yet. This software is very helpful for our business.

Stagnant but dependable

Ability to get forms filled out without killing trees.

Pros

I love having a legal signature without worrying over when people can get to a printer, scanner, fax machine, post office, or whathaveyou. I like how it tries to hold clients hands to walk them through signing.

Cons

Implying that users must create log-in's is not cool. Nor is how slowly features are added. Really basic things, like non-archive folders and addenda, should have been added years ago.