airSlate SignNow Logo

Electronic signature that scales with your workflow

airSlate SignNow Reviews - Page 3

Blanche S.

Education Management, self-employed

Not Recommended

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a signature service. After [sensitive content hidden] did not respond to my emails, I used the chat communication about the faded tiny signatures. She referred me to another web service, which included other services I would not use. See above for additional details. Sadly, I just wasted $96.00; I definitely will not renew. I will have to print, sign, and scan my own documents.

Pros

Maybe a little less pricey. [sensitive content hidden] was helpful at the first contact.

Cons

Poor customer service after first contact. The e-Signature is tiny and faded and offered only two digital signatures. Initials are large. The software is not user-friendly compared to other signature services I have used in the past. Also, when I went to send the document to my boss twice for her signature, she did not receive it. Signnow alters the document. My student sent me her document with her signature, and when I had it ready for my signature with signnow, the signature was gone, and the student's name was only typed.

Blanche hi! We are very sorry to read about such a disappointing experience! We fully understand that this case is probably beyond the return point by now, but we would still appreciate the opportunity to investigate and settle this. For example, the signature size is actually readjustable on the sender's side. You can manually make it as huge or as tiny as you need for your specific purposes. If you could possibly spend couple minutes more with us and send more details to support@signnow.com, we would reinvestigate the case and get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

NH

Nicholas H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Sign Now is great

It has been great! Document adding is easy.

Pros

It is easy to set up great looking contracts. The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract. The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Cons

I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.

SB

Samuel B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Easy Electronic Signing With signNow

With signNow, signing is easy, fast and secure. It is the best and I recommend it

Pros

I like the document management features It makes electronic signing easy and fast I like that it supports mobile devices usage It is highly secure and allows multiparty signing

Cons

We have been using signNow successfully and its has worked without much challenges. No regrets whatsoever

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Affordable, straightforward e-signing

Pros

It is far more convenient than printing, signing, scanning, and then re-uploading documents. Having all my signed documents in one place has proven to be a significant benefit. It is simple to create and send documents to many recipients. It's simple to learn and doesn't take long to master. Setting signing orders is a popular option I use to incorporate document inspection into the signing process. I can tell the product is still being developed, so when I log in, I'll find that something has been changed or tweaked to improve its usefulness or usability. The app is simple to use. Pricing is reasonable, significantly lower than DocuSign and comparable alternatives. The signing experience provided by DocuSign is superior and appears more professional, but SignNow is not far behind.

Cons

It is not as popular as other services such as DocuSign, which makes it confusing when people receive a signing link. Furthermore, I wish it were easier to change the user who should receive when my contact is not the signatory. Clients occasionally have trouble navigating the invitation we send to fill out the form. Sometimes a client's invitation is routed to their spam account, slowing our office's ability to receive completed paperwork. Clients will occasionally use the word DocuSign and expect the email to come from that service, despite being told that it will come from SignNow. This is not a problem with a straightforward solution. Furthermore, selecting a platform that does not have the same brand recognition as others creates uncertainty and mistrust.

UV

Ulises V.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Una buena opción de firmas electrónicas SIMPLES

Pros

Una forma fácil de tener una herramienta de firmas electrónicas, más económica que la principal competencia, muy fácil de utilizar como usuario y como firmante.

Cons

La compatibilidad específica con la legislación mexicana, pues ofrece los mínimos esenciales para México, pero considerada como una firma electrónica simple, con muy pocos elementos de una fiable, por lo que, si quieres una opción más robusta, seguro encuentras algunas otras, pero si quieres empezar con lo digital con menor presupuesto y no te importa tener elementos de una firma fiable, creo que es una buena opción

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Andrew D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

The best signature management app on a price basis

Great - now I've set it up, it runs on autopilot when it comes to me needing to create and send a contract to clients for signing.

Pros

When it comes to document signing it's a crowded market with lots of options - where signNow stands out is on price. It does pretty much the same as the others - but for at least half the price. This was the main reason we picked it.

Cons

The dashboard looks dated and takes a while to get familiar with - but past that it has all the same feature as it's competitors.

SD

Sara D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Sign Now!

Simple to use, and very handy. My company uses this on a day to day basis.

Pros

We use sign now on a day to day basis. Simple to use and very convenient.

Cons

I would like to see if the emailed document was ever opened upon receiving.

Dear Sara, many thanks for your positive feedback! And yes, you CAN actually track whether the document was ever opened or not. We have Audit Trail for that. Click on More, then go for History: https://prnt.sc/ugwwwa Then you will see all actions taken to your document, like here: https://prnt.sc/ugwyqs And you will also see the timing of all actions, the email credentials of the signer and their IP address. Hope this helps!

AV

Awit V.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

signNow is a great tool!

Overall signNow was a great tool for what we needed! Our students were able to fill out the document within their availability and we were able to receive them in a timely manner! We will continue to use signnow for these types of issues in the future!

Pros

As a user of signNow, it has helped our department immensely! We've had to make changes and have students sign-off on the changes made to their program of study outlines. This required us to create a document that all students would need to sign electronically but unfortunately all our students were on campus during different dates and times. This posed a problem to us but with signNow we had our solution! We emailed the document to the students with an e-signature required field and was able to get all the documents back!

Cons

It was difficult setting up the document as it's fields were limited. We are very unique in the way we conduct our program of study for the students. The students have a variety of options to choose from and with a document that we needed to be clear, signNow had limiting fields. It would be nice if the fields we put in place could have multiple levels that stem off from it.

SK

Susan K.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Love Signnow

Great.

Pros

It is easy to use, and I like having my logo show.

Cons

Difficult for receiving parties to use to sign. Not all of my clients have sign now on their phone, etc.

Michael N.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Love this signing app, easy to use

Love it, would be my go to app if it weren't for the price point.

Pros

Love how easy it is to set up and use to get documents to get signed by clients or employees. The interface is pretty straightforward, once you figure it out, it's easy to rely on this program for most your needs. So easy to use even if the other party doesn't have the app.

Cons

Some slight issues filling out the fields when creating contracts via mobile, not a big issue.But the price of this app is the main drawback is the cost. I find the price point super high if you just want to use for basic uses. Wish there was a lower cost option for personal or freelance small business.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Pros

Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Cons

Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

HP

Holly P.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

SignNow with Vet Med

Pros

I really like that clients are able to electronically sign appointment consent or anesthesia consent forms prior to their appointment/procedures. It cuts drop off time down since the paperwork is already completed. I think that clients appreciate this convenience as well.

Cons

I wish that the forms were integrated with our Hippo software so that the documents automatically went into the patient's file rather than manual submission.

JW

John W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

An Integral Part of Our Operations

SignNow is a great, comprehensible software product that is a cornerstone of our digital operations.

Pros

Our company makes substantial use of SignNow with a wide base of our clients. While I have entered a position that no longer uses SignNow, I continue to follow its development and use in our company. SignNow provides a good experience for both our staff and our clients. Setting up document templates is quick and easy, and making signature fields visible for document receivers is equally easy.

Cons

We have only ever experienced minor issues SignNow, all of which I have trouble recalling the exact details. Occasionally, we have had trouble with getting contract transmissions through spam filters, even when the receiver whitelists SignNow. While I actively used SignNow, I only had to transmit a contract by alternative means once due to this issue.

MP

Michael P.

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Cons

The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.

Jessica W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Not particularly mobile friendly

SignNow used to be my go to way for signing documents and sending them in, but I now don’t want to pay for the service and would rather sign documents in person.

Pros

Originally, I liked that I didn’t have to go in person to sign and that I could do it from the ease of my phone! You could sign in your own cursive, or you could choose a signature look and make it easy. I liked that you could import the date and put check marks in boxes. It used to be free when I first started using it as well.

Cons

Over time, SignNow started charging for using (which stinks when it used to be free), and now it seems harder to use on my iPhone, even though I have a much nicer iPhone now than I used to. It’s such a pain now that I would rather go sign documents in person (as I no longer have a good reliable computer).

CR

Cristina R.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use service allowing me to conduct business where ever I am.

The ability to sign forms even when I am not in the office which is quite often due to all the work I do in the field.

Pros

I have been using the system for over a year now. It allows me to conduct business no matter if I am in the office or not. I have to sign medical consent forms for my clients and this allows me to do so no matter where I am. I use both the mobile app and the online desktop version.

Cons

I really like the functionality of the software. I only wish that I can choose the color of the ink when using the desktop version. I also would like to be able to control the thickness of my signature. I find it a bit too bold.

Heavy user of SignNow.

Ability to quickly garner signatures from around the world.

Pros

Easy to manage documents and status of signatures. Ability to store email address for frequent signers.

Cons

Unable to toggle between signing details near the signature on final document, or at the end of the document on a separate sheet. Some large files are very cumbersome to deal with. Would also be nice to have a central repository of documents from which documents with details can be downloaded by any approved user.

CN

Connort N.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Wonderful and Affordable Service

Overall, a service we greatly enjoy and continue to use time and time again, the negatives are by far small and far in between. Would be WONDERFUL to edit the document even once uploaded.

Pros

Ease of use, affordability, versatility, and the ability to use this software easily across departments for a series of tasks and needs.

Cons

Sometimes the use of the software isn't intuitive, adding and readding text/signing boxes in constantly reused tax and contract forms can get redundant and annoying.

PS

Paul S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great product

This program is glitch-free and has sped up our contract execution process considerably. Being able to customize emails and signers is a big plus.

Pros

We use this for our service-based business. It makes contract completion a breeze. I love that it emails the completed documents to all parties automatically.

Cons

We haven't found anything that we don't like yet. This software is very helpful for our business.

DH

David H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Constant issues recently

Very disappointing. I will be switching before my annual renewal comes. This software was great until about 3 months ago. I don't what is happening with the Company. Likely restructuring or new terrible management.

Pros

Ability to search for past signed documents and automatically sends to recipients.

Cons

Customer service is terrible. They have not been able to fix basic software issues like blurry documents and an inability to use the same form document multiple times

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great features and Great Value

Pros

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

Cons

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

AA

Anna A.

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Very good tool

Pros

SignNow allows users to sign documents from anywhere, at any time, using any device with an internet connection.

Cons

Electronic signatures may be vulnerable to hacking or cyber attacks, and the security of electronic signatures may depend on the quality and implementation of the underlying encryption and security protocols.

AG

Alejandro G.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Amazing app !!

Excelent experience. Very happy . I been a user for 3 years now.

Pros

Easiness to use. Fast. I use it daily with my real estate transactions.

Cons

I can't edit a pdf. Or put colors or erase a text.

Many thanks for your positive feedback, Alejandro! If you frequently need document editing, erasing, highlighting and all that before sending for e-signing, we can recommend you our friends and partners at www.PDFfiller.com They have all these functionalities and a 30-day free trial ;) Hope this helps!

RY

Racheal Y.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Sign Now

overall my experience with SignNow has been very pleasant.

Pros

Sign Now has really made paperwork a bit more pleasant . you can generate forms and documents electronically and request signatures in a more organizes & convenient way. it has cut out a lot of busy work like creating a form, printing it, signing, and scanning the Doc. back into our electronic data base. by using Sign Now we feel more efficient and we use less paper. It allows for more environmental safety and that's always a plus.

Cons

the software could give you the ability to bold fonts or hi-light

51-200 employees

excellent option when you want to go paperless or don't want to use a printer and scanner

easy to use and to control documents for signature

Pros

Extremely easy to create documents for signature. Super easy for signers to sign. Keeps very good control of the steps where every document is. So easy to use that we started using it as a PDF customized form filler!!!

Cons

The archiving system is not the gratest. Connectivity with google drive is possible, but it requires an extra step