signNow Reviews - Page 4

I use SignNow daily, both the web and mobile versions.

Pros

Ease of use. It does what I need it to do without unnecessary features or a complicated interface.

Cons

When I sign something on the mobile app I am ALWAYS confronted with a pop-up that offers to show me how to use the app, and makes me click a "Ready" button to get to the document I need to sign. It is highly annoying.

Gets the job done!

Gets the job done. Made sending paperwork easy and clear what needed to be signed. Not having to fax or meet up with clients makes it easy for them to be the first person and close on the home sooner.

Pros

Simple way to get important documents sent over and signed. No need to hassle with faxing or having to meet up.

Cons

I have used other similar software (with other agents using whatever system they would be using) and it was pretty easy with it having you only able to sign the one line and would tell you when you’re done. All very comparable

Great tool for digital signatures

Pros

I love the ease of use for someone like myself who is not incredibly technical. I also love that it has made our sign-off process very simple, automated and streamlined.

Cons

In ability to allow users to upload links to the document.

Good product for the money but still lacking a few things that could help in the long run.

Still lets you send and sign docs at a cheaper price

Pros

I like that its easy to use and not a bunch of fluff that gets in the way of you doing what you need to do at work.

Cons

I think they are missing a few things that docusign has. and sometimes when a document is sent it doesnt get to the person its supposed to go to and the doc is not in the spam folder either. So at times you will have to resend or even have the person make up a new email just to get the document

Easy to use and economical for a small organization.

Pros

The software is fairly intuitive with a drag and drop interface and multiple options for input types.

Cons

Not always easy to re-order the fields on the page.

Awesome Tool!

All things considered, SignNow is very much worth it for the value it provides for the price.

Pros

SignNow has been an invaluable tool for me in my efforts of making my work time more efficient by focusing on actual work. It has been a great tool for my team and I, as we now have a centralized platform to take care of our signature needs when working on things that require a client's or a coworker's signature. It saves us a lot of time this way. The interface itself is intuitive and is easy to use. Another great thing about SignNow is that it offers various pre-built templates, which we don't often use, but they are still there for us when we need them.

Cons

Nothing major that I dislike. On rare occasions, signatures move a little in the doc and are somewhat misaligned.

The software is easy, intuitive and reliable.

Pros

The software is easy, intuitive and reliable. It saves us from having to mail documents and our clients from having to come back to the office just to sign a contract.

Cons

I dislike that you can't upload a template and edit said template within the application.

Enjoy using

I have recommended this software to others and it gets my basic needs met.

Pros

Ease of use and price point make this best option available for my company size and invoicing needs.

Cons

Access to desktop is necessary to issue invoices. There appears to be an app but I have been unable to use it.

Sign documents digitally

Very robust and reliable application which makes working life easier every day!

Pros

Quick and safe tool to sign any documents when not in the office

Cons

When sending the documents back by e-Mail, one needs to enter the recipients rather than having the list from the original e-Mail.

VERY CONVENIENT, MAKE WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE MUCH EASIER

Pros

EASY FOR CLIENT USER, SIGNER CAN USE THEIR OWN SIGNATURE TO SIGN INSTEAD OF A SIGNATURE STAMP. YOU CAN ADD AS MANY FORMS AS YOU WANT AS TEMPLATE.

Cons

ONCE THE SIGNED DOCUMENT WAS SIGNED, YOU CANNOT GO THEIR TO ADD MORE SIGNATURE REQUEST IN CASE A SIGNATURE IS MISSING.

I use this religiously for my business and love it.

Pros

Ease of use. Even Clients in their 80's can do this. I also like that initials/signatures come through without some kind of 'stamp'. They look original.

Cons

I wish that the 'signers' didn't have to set up an account. In time sensitive situations, it can be arduous.

Great Tool for Small Businesses

We have solved the issue of "how do we get contracts to and from clients as easily as possible". Now clients don't have to worry about printing and signing contracts and then either mailing them or scanning/emailing them. This software is simple for them to use. The Guide function allows them to easily fill in the required information and submit it to us.

Pros

The SignNow software is easy to use. From uploading documents to filling in text responses, signatures and specialty form boxes, this software is simple and intuitive. Our clients love the option of online, digital contracts and forms. It is easy for them to fill out and send back to us, complete with an electronic signature.

Cons

It does take a bit of time to upload and set up the templates. Once you do this, you're set for all of the documents you need to send.

User friendly

Pros

SignNow is a very user-friendly program. It is very convenient to be able to sign documents from anywhere outside of the office.

Cons

I haven’t been able to upload a password protected file to SignNow even after opening the file with the password.

Sign Now is a Life Saver

Not only can I sign documents on the run, but I can archive my documents and recall them in seconds.

Pros

Allows me to sign and execute contracts no matter where I am in the world.

Cons

After using for 4 straight years, There is no down side to sign now that I can think of.

SignNow. A very useful tool to sign your documents on the go

I travel two weeks per month and that is a huge amount of time out of the office. Having the possibility to sign crucial documents while traveling is extremely important. It also provides the possibility to have all of them stored and available at one place provided by the application. You don't need extra storage on tour cloud or PC. Once signed, you share it or send it by email from within the application at the same step.

Pros

It is multi-platform, I can use it on my smart phone, tablet and personal computer. It also has storage for your signed documents, and of course, you can create folders to be accessed by co-signers.

Cons

The tablet platform is way easier to use than the PC.

Perfect for a Global Organization

Super. Effective.

Pros

We love that we can use SignNow to secure signatures from our participants and leadership team from around the globe.

Cons

Learning how to use it. Training and videos. Maybe we missed it but we'd love to simply forward specific videos to our new volunteers who will be administering document signature procurement so they can learn it easily themselves. Sort of an 'onboarding' process that might include a series of five videos in a 'package'.

Dear Robin, many thanks for your feedback. Please, drop us a line (care@signnow.com), and we will prepare an onboarding pack designed as per specific needs, videos including. :)

One of the best apps out there.

Time savings!

Pros

This app saves me hours every month. I used to print out invoices, requests, etc., sign them, scan them back in, and then send back to the requestor. Now, I can take care of all of that on one easy to use app.

Cons

Nothing, this app works flawlessly for what I use it for. The only potential feature that I would like to see added is the ability to store notes or other text for frequent use.

As a real estate broker I use this app daily to get clients signatures and for my own signatures.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. This app is very mobile friendly and my clients rarely have any questions while signing

Cons

I would like to merge documents from my cell phone but I can only figure out who to merge documents from my home laptop

Good simple layout., and great value

Pros

He ease of use, and the pricing for the features it has is a great plus. Would recomend for someone on a budget.

Cons

The organizing documents., or when you have to look for a dated document., its a bit of a hassle. Beside that its great

SignNow and remote working

Our Executive Director had a need to work from another state from where our offices are. Because of this we needed a way for her to sign various documents very timely so the business could move forward without interruption. After review of several options I landed on SignNow and it fit the need perfectly. The price was within our budget and the user friendly app has been excellent. SignNow has more than taken care of this work flow issue and has helped make working remotely very efficient.

Pros

Very user friendly, can show a new user in less than 5 minutes Quick notifications, as soon as you invite someone to sign it immediately send a notification Able to handle any document layout Can request one that one person sign at a time Signer gets a email link and can timely respond Allows you to download or print signed documents Accessible with any internet or date connection

Cons

For our purposes and workflow it does not have anything we would consider least liked.

Fantastic service

Always had great experiences and this has saved my neck many times in the past. It's also super easy for older, non-tech people.

Pros

This is an imperative service for me and has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion. It is very simple to use and I've been able to get very important documents signed by my bosses. I trust the level of safety as well and have no issue using it for sensitive/legal documents. I especially like how it can tab each area in a document to make it incredibly simple.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that more people/companies are using it! I think it's brilliant.

SignNow is an incredible too for Business Owners

Pros

It isan easy software use. I can save all my sample contracts and use them later to customize for each client.I love the option of having everything in one place.

Cons

Nothing really. It is a great software.

I don't understand why anyone uses pen and paper anymore

saves a lot of time and paper!

Pros

The difference it has made to our company is staggering. We used to spend so much time ensuring all parties were able to come into our office to sign documents and now there is no need to!

Cons

A convienent way of signing any PDF documents digitally

Pros

I love how I can quickly sign any PDF documents from my mobile device through its mobile application without printing, signing, manually scanning, and sending them back.

Cons

Everything else is perfect with this software else; occasionally it crashes or fails to export the signed PDF file correctly, which I have to re-start again.

Easy to use, saves time

I do crime scene and trauma scene cleanup, as well as hoarding. This allows the customer to sign the work order without being present.

Pros

Easy to insert fields in PDF, and the signed document is emailed to me.

Cons

Some customers on mobile phones say it's difficult