airSlate SignNow Logo

Electronic signature that scales with your workflow

airSlate SignNow Reviews - Page 4

SB

Santosh B.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Sign Now - Review

- Overall it is a great app to get signatures online without any delays.

Pros

- SignNow application is very easy to setup and access. - This application can be used to send documents for online signatures through even text messages - This application has really great features which help customers to get more efficiency

Cons

- The support can be more helpful and quick answering - The pricing can be made more affordable. - More features can be added into the application.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Save paper and time!

we finally got our in house legal team to allow us to use SignNow as an official form of signature instead of printing out paper, signing, and rescanning due to the legal protections it provided. highly recommend for anyone person or business that needs to sign papers and is currently printing and signing them now.

Pros

I loved that i didn't have to print out and sign legal documents, contracts, and invoices. additionally, the signing feature in adobe acrobat isn't as intuitive as SignNow.

Cons

my signature came out really messy when using the feature to sign with my phone screen. it would have been helpful to sign on paper, take a picture, and use that instead

JM

Jeff M.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Pleased with the service as it allows us to operate more efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use for our customers is paramount in our industry. Very seldom do we have issues with any of our customers accessing or signing the documents.

Cons

We merge documents on every case we handle. It would be nice to have the functionality available to select multiple files at once to delete, rather than deleting single files. This is a major pain and a simple fix. PLEASE GET THIS DONE!

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

signNow is great!

We solved the problem of getting signatures from clients all over the country without having to wait for a hard copy to be sent to them and then sent back to us.

Pros

I love the ease of use for e-signatures. It is an easy software to learn for new employees, and being a law firm we have a lot of documents that need signature. This software makes it easy to get it done!

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about signNow.

GM

Grant M.

Financial Services, self-employed

Very cost effective for the basic option

Pros

airSlate has a ton of great functionality (I did a trial of the full suite) but I have pretty much only used the basic SignNow plan for several years because it does the job. The drag and drop for the signature request, date, text fields, etc. are easy, and support is really good. I wanted it so people could only sign by drawing the signature, and they updated the settings for me.

Cons

The cheapest plan doesn't really have any custom branding

JV

Joe V.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Sign now, needs to be more like docusign

customers cannot figure out the software

Pros

the price is good, and if someone can actually figure out the software it works good.

Cons

that everyone has to make a username and password to sign a document

KA

Kimberly A.

Real Estate,

Easy to use signing software

Easy to obtain signatures

Pros

Really easy to use to send documents out for signature. The notification system is good. Love that I can share templates with my team - it saves everyone a lot of time. I can also keep templates saved that only I can see and use.

Cons

Adding text to a document isn't very accurate in the placement. I find I have to move more than 50% of the boxes I add to put them in the exact place they need to be. I also tend to overwrite the templates, instead of adding a signer which creates a new document - this should be harder to do.

ES

Elizabeth S.

I am finding this program very easy to use, and very useful. I was skeptical but won over.

Receive my paperwork back much faster, and am able to track the status. I put 4 stars under "Customer Support" and "Value for Money" because I haven't needed to contact Customer Service yet, and don't know prices of other vendors to compare.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the fact that I receive update emails. I also get the signed documents back very quickly, versus by regular email or actually mailing documents.

GH

Gavin H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Good but needs more options

Allows me to open a blank template. Feel out for each invoice and bill. Then I can have the delivery location sign. That way I can send invoice and bill of lading in for payment before I leave the delivery location.

Pros

I can use it on my android and apple products without have to email documents to each device.

Cons

Once you sign or print on a document, then save it. It's done. You can not go back and edit it. You can not add pages to already saved documents. The new version for the apple, does not allow repeat of words. Say I have a 10 page document I need to put my # on each page. Old version, keep all word typed at bottom of the screen. Where all you have to do is click one instead of typing hole thing over again.

Many thanks for your detailed and useful feedback, Gavin!

J.V. M.

Sign Now has saved me so much time and made putting contracts together for all my clients very easy!

It saved me a lot of time and has made me look very professional with all my clients.

Pros

It is very straight forward and easy to use for me and my clients. I can upload and contract, addendum, etc and easily modify it and then set it up for my clients to initial & sign.

Cons

It is tough to target where text will go and I usually have to adjust it some after adding to a contract.

Photography, self-employed

The only software for signing contracts online!

Every contract I have my clients’ sign is done through SignNow.

Pros

So so simple to use and very professional looking. My clients feel confident when signing contracts through SignNow.

Cons

Creating text boxes for clients to input information could be more precise. Trying to get the text to line up with existing information can be tricky.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

User friendly & saves paper!

Overall I really like using SignNow. It is helping my sales team become for efficient with signing on new clients.

Pros

I love that I don't have to chase clients down for paperwork. The paperwork gets sent to directly to them for them to fill out and sign easily.

Cons

If you add text to a document and exit the document you are not able to go back and edit the text. You have to completely delete the document and start over. I wish there was a way that if you haven't sent the document off yet, you could still go back in and revise it.

IS

Ian S.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Keeps improving

very good experience using this and a definite keeper for our business. we would struggle to do without it

Pros

it is fairly straightforward to set up the "grid" for aligning field boxes has improved over recent years

Cons

I find the invites to sign forms frequently end up in customers junk mail some of the recent changes took some getting used to

DL

Daniel L.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Great time saver for getting documents filled out and signed.

Sames a ton of time getting documents filled out, signed and sent back.

Pros

I can load any document I want and send to anyone for filling out and signing. I have used this software to create a "digital" version of our company new employee application. I used to have to email the app, they would have to print out, fill out and scan back in (many people do not have scanners). Now I can send the app to anyone and they can easily fill out on the computer and send back fast....

Cons

Keep in mind that longer documents with lots to fill out will take some time to set up as a template, since you have to literally position a text, date or signature box at each spot you want filled out.

ED

Eric D.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Works well with my Techs who have IOS devices. Very poor with andriod.

Pros

Easy access for techs for work orders and info forms since my staff is across Canada. With IOS devices APP performs well and is very versatile.

Cons

No help or good updates for any device that is not IOS compatible. This needs work. Techs have constant complaints about crashing losing saved data and sending in emails to support with no response back.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, straight to the point

I am sending contracts to my clients this way. even them are surprised about how easy and fast it is to use. One less thing I need to worry about.

Pros

I have used multiple online signing softwares and SignNow is the easiest to use! You upload you PDF and just follow the steps to send your document in a couple of minutes (thanks to drag and drop options!). One sent, you get a copy once your client signed it, automatically.

Cons

The fact that you need an app to sign on your phone, but you don't need it for your computer.

SK

Sarah K.

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

SIGN-NOW REVIEW

My overall experience with SignNow is good; however, the worst con is the system failures where I can't access SignNow due to a server issue or whatever the issue is. When this has happened, I have had to push off my work to send out documents to customers to sign off on.

Pros

-SPEED -EASY TO USE FEATURES (SOME FEATURES I'M CLUELESS ABOUT THOUGH) -COLORS FOR DIFFERENT SIGNERS -NOTIFICATION SYSTEM OF NOTIFYING SIGNERS TO SIGN

Cons

- SYSTEM FAILURES PERIODICALLY - DOWNLOAD ISSUES WITH PDF FILES - CLIENTS HAVING ISSUES WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO SIGN OFF USING THEIR SMARTPHONES BUT RATHER BY USING THEIR COMPUTERS - SOME CUSTOMERS WERE THE EXACT OPPOSITE THOUGH WHERE THEY COULDN'T SIGN USING THEIR COMPUTERS AND USED THEIR SMARTPHONES TO SIGN

SH

Steve H.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Easy signature capture.

This has meant that I am able to finalise documents in an approved manner that suits my organisation and manager.

Pros

This allows my candidate documents to have authentic signature each time they produce a new piece of evidence towards their logbooks for the current qualification.

Cons

No current concerns with this product or the costs to use it.

DK

Dileep K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

User friendly

Excellent

Pros

I have tried many digital signing software. But signnow.com is very much user friendly, flexible and economic. Anyone can afford the fee.

Cons

Uploading the document is very easy. No need to convert to PDF document. Just drag the signature on the word file. Simple!!! Awesome!!!

DD

Denise D.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

SignNow GREAT Tool for Mobile Fleet

I absolutely LOVE this program. I work with regional truck drivers. The ability to distribute needed documents and obtain the required signatures is a LIFE SAVER. I use it for everything from Driver Consent Forms and Applications to Monthly Maintenance Reports.

Pros

Ability to obtain needed signatures without dragging our drivers from the road to the office Ease of Use for all technology levels Prompt return of signed documents Building Templates

Cons

I would like the ability to save the customized signer email with the templates

KT

Kelli T.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Continuous connection with our Employees

With this product we can send out any forms that we need our employees to complete without having them come into the office to complete. This saves everyone time and money with just a click of a button. Our employees love it even the ones who are not so tech friendly.

Pros

I love that I am able to send and review all documents that go out to our employees. We are bale to set up multiple documents and either send them out separately or in a group email.

Cons

Adding the sign now sections and setting up the employee to maintain can be a little crazy until you get use to the process as well as all the additional information you can place with each document. It's a learning curve for most.

AM

Alexandra M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

More user friendly alternative to other signing softwares

So far, SignNow has been exactly what we were looking for to expedite the signing process and everyone who has signed, has said it's been really easy! We have much more thorough contracts now, because fields are required to complete and we get all the info we need.

Pros

I think SignNow is more aesthetically pleasing and easier to use than other similar programs I have tried. The price is great and I love have lots of different templates I can save and use, and that SignNow stores all my signed documents as well as giving them to me in PDF

Cons

I thought it was little hard initially to create the templates and save them to the correct places to continue to keep using.

ks

katie s.

11-50 employees

Easy to Use - Zero Customer Support

Pros

The product is easy to use and simple for basic needs. I don't have experience with any other programs, but I would think it is slightly more limited if you need any complex features.

Cons

The customer service for this product is essentially non-existent. I submitted an urgent issue to SignNow's support team via email on January 29 and didn't receive a reply until MARCH 6. They also 'claim' to not have a support phone line, or an email, but I have found both at this point.

JP

JIM P.

Insurance, self-employed

GREAT SOFTWARE - MULTIPLE USES

Pros

The ability to create templates for frequently used documents is a time saver. You are also able to create a link to send for signing vs an email. Nice via text.

Cons

No real cons; better alternative to Adobe Sign, which I was using. Huge price savings!

GD

Gregory D.

I use SignNow daily, both the web and mobile versions.

Pros

Ease of use. It does what I need it to do without unnecessary features or a complicated interface.

Cons

When I sign something on the mobile app I am ALWAYS confronted with a pop-up that offers to show me how to use the app, and makes me click a "Ready" button to get to the document I need to sign. It is highly annoying.