airSlate SignNow Logo

Electronic signature that scales with your workflow

airSlate SignNow Reviews - Page 6

BR

Bethy R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

SignNow

I have been using this software for a lot of years and I been happy with it.

Pros

This software is easy to use and helps track information needed for the company. The auditors are able to use this to audit payroll.

Cons

The only con is when they make changes you are not notify. You need to adjust to the changes to do your job.

SK

Sushil K.

Photography, 201-500 employees

A convienent way of signing any PDF documents digitally

Pros

I love how I can quickly sign any PDF documents from my mobile device through its mobile application without printing, signing, manually scanning, and sending them back.

Cons

Everything else is perfect with this software else; occasionally it crashes or fails to export the signed PDF file correctly, which I have to re-start again.

CC

Cheryl C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, saves time

I do crime scene and trauma scene cleanup, as well as hoarding. This allows the customer to sign the work order without being present.

Pros

Easy to insert fields in PDF, and the signed document is emailed to me.

Cons

Some customers on mobile phones say it's difficult

JS

Jessica S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We use SignNow all the time (about 6 documents/day). It's very simple for our customers to use.

Pros

I love that our customers can sign documents from their phone instantly. I also like having all of the signed forms in one place. It makes it very easy if we need to access one of these forms later.

Cons

This software is easy to use, handy and intuitive.

Pros

Ease in uploading the documents, storage of the documents and the ability to accommodate multiple signers.

Cons

I'd like it to send me an alert (text?) when someone has uploaded a document for my signature.

CD

Chris D.

Construction, 11-50 employees

I'm happy with signnow.

Time saving.

Pros

It's good software and easy to use. It saves time. I have used signnow for 3-4 years now I think and I like it a lot. 99% of customers can electronically sign documents no problems.

DR

David R.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Cost effective and intuitive

Seamless.

Pros

The price is ridiculously good value for money, particularly if bought with PDF Filler. Adding signer roles is intuitive and can be done in sequence and on selected fields.

Cons

The automatic detection of fields from imported files sometimes fails. More font options on created fields would be a nice to have.

SG

Steve G.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

I don't think they have a Support Team

Terrible experience. I never write reviews but I did in this case because the treatment was so bad

Pros

None, they didn't respond to my requests to cancel the service

Cons

Their Support team is terrible. Its noon on the east coast and nobody is even working to help customers. I requested to cancel my account, they didn't cancel it.

Steve hi! Very sorry to read all of this! Did you email support@signnow.com? Or please let us know your email. If you haven't received anything from us by the time this review went public, of course. Unfortunately, we see no email, no last name here, so it is impossible to find you in our system right away. Please let us know more and we will address the issue ASAP. Thanks!

Jonathan B.

Music, 1-10 employees

Great service, affordable pricing, Love it!

The experience has been really good so far, great stuff! We often recommend it to our partners too.

Pros

We needed a way to allow digital signatures for contracts with our business partners. This service works just fine at an affordable price!

Cons

I don't think there is anything we dislike about SignNow. We will definitely keep using this service for our contracts.

TW

Trevor W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Use This PLEASE!

We won't stop using SignNow. It's and easy and great product! Look into it, it'll be worth the investment!

Pros

SignNow is simple, easy, and accomplishes a lot of work without a ton of your time invested. You can create simple and easy documents/contracts and distribute them with swift ease. This is great to use with PTO requests internally or with contracts/agreements outside your organization.

Cons

I don't love that you have to create a new template each time you'd like to edit an existing document. This is the only feature I've had some issue with.

ER

Esther R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Best app for electronic signature

I can have important documents signed where ever I am.

Pros

I can use anywhere and have important documents signed ASAP.

Cons

Sometimes I have to shrink documents if an attachment is too big.

MM

Mohannad M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

LCA SignNow Review

Pros

Helping me a lot in getting my Agreements with Customer signed

Cons

so happy with them and their support, security

TK

Tyler K.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Excellent e-sign product, competitive pricing

Overall we've had a great experience with SignNow and continue to use it on a day-to-day basis.

Pros

Pricing is extremely competitive with a paid plan, and I'd put it up against most other e-sign products in our testing. The way it auto-reads the inputs from an upload is mostly good, but at times it's a bit off and needs to be manually adjusted. For a basic form for signature it's amazing, and if you set up templates manually it's also top-notch.

Cons

Sizing and alignment of the fields is a bit lacking and there's room for improvement but I've noticed that zooming in in the page helps, though it's not the preferred solution as the sizing once altered is hard to correct. API is expensive.

SV

Sonia V.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

Sign now is easy to use, fast, and very convenient!

Cons

The only con is customers have to create login. Some people do not like doing that or forget login information.

JG

John G.

Made approving documents and transfers easy.

Pros

The tasks I perform are simple and easy to use. I mostly approve documents by inserting my signature, brief text and the date - and then emailing the document.

DE

DANA E.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Review 2019

Pros

It is fast and very easy for the signing party to complete

Cons

The lag time when typing in an email address for the person who will be sent the document sign.

AH

Alicia H.

Easy to use on computer and phone

Easy to use, and customers like the paperless delivery of documentation.

Pros

I love that I have access via the app on my iphone as well as the web version on my laptop, so I can work on my documents no matter where I am! The program is simple to use.

Cons

There is a bit of delay when you are typing using the web version, so when I have a lot to type, I typically use the app version on my phone. I hope they change that soon, but it's not a show stopper, since most of us text as fast as we type! I also wish they had a cheaper version;

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple and fast electronic signature software

Overall I loved my experience with SignNow. It has saved us so much time and we definitely cannot live without it!

Pros

The thing I love most about SignNow is its simplicity and ease of use. Signing documents is normally a very boring and tedious process but SignNow makes it so easy and reliable. Being able to enter your signature electronically saves so much time printing, scanning and going back and forth to complete a contractual agreement.

Cons

I wish SignNow has more support in other languages because our company deal with businesses internationally. However the software was very easy to understand and the tutorials online was very helpful.

WF

William F.

Wow. It has everything you could want. No need to look any further.

Pros

So we had been looking for a online document signing software for our equipment rental company. we had a couple criteria, first was the ability to have the cudtomer upload a picture of their ID and Proof of insurance to verify their Identity. Also we needed it to be legally binding, and for it to be reasonably priced as we are still pretty small and rentals are only a portion of our revenue and wouldn't justify a month subscription some of the other software we looking at had. This fit the bill and more. Glad we switched.

Cons

I only wish the ability to create a link was also included in the lowest price plan. Its not worth it to use to drop another /year on this software for just that feature so we will stick with the lower plan. Other than that all the other feature are really fantastic.

LM

Lisa M.

Photography, self-employed

Great and easy service to sign contracts online!

Overall, I like SignNow. It's not the best service out there, but the price quality ratio is fair. I'm a photographer and it totally changed the way I do business. I can easily make clients sign the contract before our session and collect a retainer, which wasn't possible before.

Pros

You can easily and quickly get clients to sign contracts online. It totally changed the way I do business now!

Cons

The customer service is very poor. It takes weeks to get a problem solved. Some clients have trouble signing contracts on certain devices and don't want to download the app.

HC

Heather C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Best E signature product

Pros

I like the easy of use and signing order options

Cons

Not able figure out how to change templates and must delete and re upload when an error is done.

Legal Services, self-employed

Keep up the great app

Has been very reliable with my line work

Pros

Being to sign documents on the go make sense.

Cons

Software works great. There haven’t been any issues as of yet

CH

Chelsea H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy Way for Clients to Sign Online Contracts

Overall, this software does the trick and allows us to capture legally signed contracts from our clients all over the country.

Pros

I love that this software allows me to send clients contracts and have them sign them in the same day. It also allows us to create legally binding contracts.

Cons

The software has bugs that cause it to jump pages as you're adding text or signature fields. I could be working on the third page of a contract just to have it jump to page one sporadically.

AP

Ann P.

Banking, self-employed

Time Saver

SignNow was incredibly easy to set up and my process has been streamlined as a result of eliminating paper.

Pros

Ease of use, reduced environmental impact in eliminating paper.

Cons

If I change the email address associated with the account, I will lose all previously signed documents.

DA

David A.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

3 star

Negative, because I couldn't get a refund when it didn't work and costumer support is nil to none

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the features

Cons

When I purchased it I wasn't able to use it for weeks later. At that moment I needed to sign some online documents so I purchased another app and tried to get a refund for this app. Long story short, I now have two apps that do exactly the same thing

Dear David, many thanks for your positive assessments of signNow in part of Overall Quality and Ease of Use, really appreciated! Regarding refunds for mobile apps: this is a bit tricky, we must admit. Our Support confirmed to me that you've purchased the app in an online story (Appstore for iOS or Playmarket for Android). In this case, you need to claim refund from them, we really can't process that. This is just technically impossible, and not Support's fault at all, I can assure you. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this!