signNow Reviews - Page 7

Great Value for Price

To keep from messing with fax machines, SignNow gives me a way to get customers under contract faster and I even use it to get execution of financial agreements. It's more handy and convenient than a fax machine and my customers have no problem using it.

Pros

Simple yearly pricing is important when you're a small business looking to control costs. SignNow works well and hits the right price point for me.

Cons

I'm happy with it and can't find problems.

It works for me and my clients. It is an integral part of our process for client authentications.

Saved time. Easy for clients to follow

Pros

User Interface is very good. Easy to follow for a newbie. Being able to sign documents with ease for clients. Clients find it is to follow instructions. Being able to look back and get documents with history. Affordable pricing.

Cons

Sometimes it auto identifies fields in a pdf form and then I have to manually delete them if I don't want it filled or signed.

This application allows make signatures on documents without need to see people I am working with. N

I can recommend this product to sales managers, who has a big amount of contracts to sign. Dramatically saves time and funds.

Pros

This app helps increase performance of sales managers by saving their time, which used to be spent on travelling and signing papers with pen.

Cons

Very slow customer support, not free, editor could have much more features. Still waiting for response.

Saves time

Pros

It allows me to be more productive. I can get things signed fast from anywhere I have internet access - my phone, iPad, laptop, etc. No more waiting to get back to the office to sign a time sensitive document.

Cons

I can take a little while upload, refresh, etc. I notice sometimes it gets stuck. More technical issues I'm sure that can get ironed out with software updates.

Up there with the best for half the price!

Pros

SignNow has all the features of the heavyweights in the digital signing market for half the price. It's simple and intuitive to use and is a great one stop solution for all your digital document signing needs.

Cons

I've only identified one major flaw. When you want to create a document template with one signature section already completed e.g. If you regularly send out the same document and want to have your company section pre-signed and dated to speed up the signing process, then the date stamp is not able to automatically change. So if I make a template on the 4th July it will stay on that date no matter when...

Great for small business

With ease, I can create electronic signature documents.

Pros

I like that I can download most of any documents created and can set up electronic documents

Cons

When setting up lines to be signed, sometimes the system puts the line below or above the location I set.

Very good program

I found this software easy to use and it has helped me to fill in and sign forms so much faster and easier then filling it out by hand and then faxing it or scanning and emailing it.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and allows me to fill in, sign and either print or email any form. It also allows me to make templates of forms I use often to save time filling them out the next time I need the form.

Cons

I wish there was an option to turn off the emailing sometimes, as you don’t always need to email the form once your done filling out a template.

Love signnow!

As a landlord and a tv producer, I use sign now to quickly and efficiently send and get contracts signed. I've been able to eliminate the need to print a document, get it signed and then scan it in to digital archives. I can personalize a contract in minutes, specify the areas for people to sign, send the contract by email and receive it within minutes. I also love the template feature that allows me to upload one contract and send it to multiple users - each user signing and sending back the same contract. It saves me from redundant busy work ... can't stress enough the convenience and efficiency of sign now.

Pros

ease of upload, customizing documents, sending with alerts, verification of recipient, template feature

Cons

I have found all my needs are met - also customer support is responsive to my needs and / or suggestions

Good value

I work remotely, and need to sign many things, so this works well. And, unlike other signature apps, my signature looks like a normal signature and doesn't have numbers and letters surrounding it.

Pros

Even though it has its limitations, it's a good value for the money, and gets the job done.

Cons

I don't care for the limitations in the signature process and in being able to manage and access addressees.

Overall it is a great product that is easy to use for basic signing needs.

Pros

I like that you can insert signatures with the touch of a button, you can customize the date, you can add checkmarks easily, etc.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot edit a document once its saved. I also think that the compatibility with other programs like dropbox and one drive could be improved to make it easier to upload things. I wish you could save signatures.

Simplified my life

I am no longer tied to waiting for a document to arrive while I am still in my office. I can be anywhere.

Pros

I am no longer tied to finding a fax machine or a hotel business center. The Sign Now software enables me to quickly and simply sign documents and return them as pdf's.

Cons

Really, nothing. Maybe a bit tricky to move the signature to exactly the right spot.

Top notch eSignature software

Pros

I have used many different eSignature services, SignNow has the best interface and is the easiest to use in my opinion.

Cons

My complaint wouldn't be with the software, it is with their limited pricing options. Neither monthly nor yearly membership is good deal for my situation. I needed the ability to eSign leases twice a year. For this reason I moved to a different software vendor.

Simple routing process and document storage helps located signed docs quickly.

Quick and easy signature routing and document storage.

Pros

Ease of use on iPhone app. Document storage. Routing to signers has been simple and it is extremely user friendly even to those unfamiliar with electronic signature programs.

Cons

Signature and initialing on app are clean but when you sign using mouse on computer the result is a not as clean, it comes out messy.

Dedicated SignNow User

Forms are crucial to keeping our business organized. Using sign now directly impacts that.

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to quickly fill out, sign, and send docs is very important to our business.

Cons

That you can't go back and edit a form thats been saved. Sometimes we save accidentally or a team member makes a mistake in one area, then we have to start all over.

Crucial for business

Pros

Intuitive and effective for its designed purpose: sending documents for a client to sign without the ability for them to make mistakes.

Cons

Some documents upload with fields auto-detected when I don’t want to use all those fields. It causes me to delete dozens of boxes before I can proceed. There doesn’t seem to be a way to turn this off.

Awful support and inadequate instructions

Frustrating not being able to get any support whatsoever. They will probably say, "Oh he had a trial account." My response: If you prohibit trial users from accessing support how can they adequately *try* (as in "trial") your product? A "trial" means I have the opportunity to explore and experience all aspects of a online service. If I (presumably) must pay first before I can access any kind of support, why offer a trial? You have many competitors, so it's not like potential customers can't just delete their SignNow account and find a better product/service. That's what I did.

Pros

Nothing. I tried to use it three different times but the instructions were practically nonexistent, or if available, the company does not make it easy to learn how to use their product. I'm sure they will say, "But look, watch this video or read this KB article, etc." But if a customer has to search, not find what they need, then go to reach out to support only to find that there is no support, a post-hoc explanation does not do me (or other customers) any good.

Cons

Zero support. Your only option is "SignNow University" where you can search in vain for answers to your questions. No support chat. No support phone number. No support email address.

Dear Mark, we are sad to read you had so many troubles during the free trial! Please, email us more details on the nature of the problems you were experiencing to: care@signnow.com and/or premium@signnow.com We would like to extend the free trial for you and additionally provide personalized support to make sure you use SignNow functionalities to the fullest! Many thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Sign now review

Good. Wish I could toggle who the signed is faster than have to right click, and switch or scroll to their name. Also is doesn’t register the clicks always when clicking on the left tab of options when placing signatures

Pros

Clients can easily sign. It’s straight forward for them

Cons

Support for non enterprise is be email form only. No phone support if I don’t pay more than what I’m paying.

Cheap and Easy Digital Signature Platform!

Digital signatures made easy

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive for my clients to understand. Also very clean and streamlined interface. Mobile apps are great and handy, as well!

Cons

It emails me too much, and there isn't any way to set email notification settings. It's not a big deal, but I really don't know 4-5 emails each time that I send a document for signing.

Great Esignature tool, from someone who has used the competition

I have used the competitors and SignNow is by far the best value for the money. I do a lot of contracts in the real estate business, and I have turned many family and friend on to Signnow.

Pros

Flexibility, the functionality is nimble and intuitive. Very easy to work with.

Cons

A bit redundant and repetitive in some places..I get multiple emails with same documents enclosed.

Sign Now

Great! Easy to use and makes things simple.

Pros

It is so convenient for sending documents to clients for their signature where they do not have to print. Clients enjoy it and it makes the process a whole lot smoother.

Cons

They only issue I’ve ever had is that it will not let me put in my saved email address so I hhe to type it every time.

SignNow is perfect

Amazing

Pros

easy for clients to sign contracts and very user friendly

Cons

Nothing . It is works perfectly every time and my clients love it

E-sign tool which is easy to use

Pros

SignNow is a tool for our clients to make a deal with our company in a timely manner. It is easy to hand on and do the smooth transaction. PDF download helps us to keep the records.

Cons

There is a couple times that system is done. Our customers link to their site but they can't do the e-sign. It slows down the whole transaction.

SignNow is a great, simple solution for digital signatures

Pros

It makes it much easier to get contracts signed. The time and workload that it reduced is remarkable.

Cons

They have restrictions on re-naming files once they're uploaded. Also, once you add field to a document, you can't go back and edit them -- they become a part of the document. This has caused me to have to start over numerous times.

Pretty quick process to sign important documents

Easy process to sign documents online.

Pros

I liked that you could do this all via the internet. A lot of documents now are online, so Sign Now makes it so you don't have to print and scan anything - you just sign and it's complete.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this program. It worked every time and was quick - the receiver has the documents as soon as you sign them.

Excellent product

I use SignNow primarily for for research purposes. It has been a huge facilitator in obtaining signatures for required form and letters. I see more and more people from my institution using SignNow due to ease of use, reliability, and utility. Love this product!

Pros

Ease of use, easy to learn, the ability to send for multiple signatures, and cross-platform ability

Cons

SIgnNow is a bit pricey but saves time and paper!