Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)
  • Like the new DAR reports with pictures
  • - Ease of Use - Fast Support response - Top notch customer service team
  • Complete accountability and valuable metrics essential for cost benefit!
Cons
  • None right now.
  • - No Cons, they do what we need them to do.
  • I Love everything about Silvertrac Software
  • There is nothing least to say about this software. Love it the way it is.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mike Menas

Most Robust Security Reporting System, Best Customer Success Manager

Reviewed 2019-08-09

SilverTrac adds value to our company with the low-cost option to have a robust reporting system.

Pros
SilverTrac works every time. Other companies have server problems that interferes with our workflow. SilverTrac keeps us reporting. The icons are easy to see and use on the handheld. Besides working every time, this system is fast. There is no waiting for a connection, it just works.

Cons
The option to add a photo from the phone's photo gallery would be useful. It's still with the developer.

Kyle Madej

Our business would not be anywhere near as successful as it has been thus far without Silvertrac.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

The benefit of building a successful business through execution and transparency.

Pros
Transparency. We promote the motto of 'no more lies' and allow our clients to see 100% of what we are doing, much to the dismay of the 'competition'.

Cons
I like everything except the part when a guard goes to take pictures. The pictures come out sideways if the phone is straight and come out straight when the phone is sideways but sometimes it is upside down. This can be better.

Michael Ball

I feel the modification or changing of checkpoints and issues to be a little clunky.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Ability to keep track of what is happening on eve and night shifts and review with officers.

Pros
I like that I can have photos attached to reports and that issues can be emailed. Also, the portability and connectivity of the app

Cons
I can't group checkpoints together with an issue so that missed checkpoints trigger a "missed checkpoint" report. We have patrols that cover up to 19 checkpoints. I have to go through a report and manually figure out which ones were missed on a patrol.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ryan Danks

Everything a Small Security Company Needs

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Silvertrac allows us to automatically send security reports to our clients every morning. We also use the software for ingress/egress control at a guard-gated community.

Pros
Silvertrac has beautiful looking reports that our clients love. We send a sample of it with every proposal to help sell our company.

Cons
It isn't the easiest to learn, but certainly not impossible, and there are some features that are not all that intuitive.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Ryan - thank you for the kind words! We're always looking to make Silvertrac easier to use so your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out later today to get a few specifics on the features you're referring to.

Looking forward to chatting soon!

Bryan Bunch

Must have software for security companies

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Prior to using SilverTrac we had little accountability of our officers performance in the field. We would receive their reports after their shift was over and when we reviewed them there were always things that occurred that we could have fixed on the spot. Since using SilverTrac our operational capabilities have increased dramatically. We can now monitor and fix issues as they occur and we have better accountability for our officers.

Pros
I really like the that it has everything I need in one place. Tracking, reporting, post orders, contact info, etc.

Cons
If I could change one thing I would have the software track the officers in the field at all times not just when they make an entry.

Jose Vasquez

The Best Report Solutions

Reviewed 2019-01-19

Making sure that my officers are out in the field doing their job is a big piece of mind for me. I am able to prove there where at a specific property by checking their GPS location. I know my clients have no second thoughts about their properties being over looked or not checked at all.

Pros
As a administrator for my agency, I am able to manage all devices, employees and clients accounts. The best thing I like about Silvertrac is that you can track all users by GPS, being able to write reports on web user and being able to take photos for each report entry.

Cons
There is nothing least to say about this software. Love it the way it is.

Eric Maas

Been a fan for years

Reviewed 2019-08-20

One of the biggest advantages to Silvertrac is people like rep and the owner who really take ownership in making sure you are able to get ahold of them and get the most out of their product.

Pros
Great customer software Great features, great tutorials available for guards Very flexible and conforms to individual clients

Cons
Can be a little tricky for first time users. Maybe some more flexiblity with plans

Ron Hugall

Very good Program

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Pretty easy to use, support is always on the ball!! The program allows users to send reports automatically via smart phones. Clients can receive their reports each morning directly in their email. Photos help the client decide if immediate actions are required, or they can wait unit the next day. Have received numerous comments from clients and guards on the ease of use of the Silvertrac program

Pros

Cons
None right now.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for your continued support and trust in Silvertrac Ron! We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Chris Toliver

Longtime user Silvertrac Review

Reviewed 2017-04-28

We use Silvertrac, with great results, on all of our sites that vary in environments, duties and functions. We are able to monitor remote operations with ease. Customers have the ability to receive the report they want when they want it. The Silvertrac team is always listening to our feedback and developing solutions that will fix any issue or suggestions we may have quickly.

Pros
Like the new DAR reports with pictures

Cons
Would like an incident report function that prompts for specific fields to be completed or filled in.

Simon Wardak

Silvertrac is one of the best Security Reporting system, We have ever used

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
It is pretty easy to use, easy to manage We used to do all our daily activity report in papers, Now silvertrac made it so easy for us, we just download reports every morning and email it to the client, for 50 site, it is taking us 2-3 hours to email, we used to have full time employee for just emailing reports, scanning the reports than emailing or mailing it out now it takes few mins for each site top email the report.

Cons
It is a perfect software, Customer Service is available 24/7. We have it for more than a year, never had a problem with it.

Erica Grabowski

Best Return on Investment - Guard Company and Stakeholders

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Very happy with our experience over the past years, and we have evolved our operations around it. We now use Silvertrac to monitor internal operations. Silvertrac is no longer a tool used for guard to client communication, and has become even more valuable in tracking our internal communication; reducing errors and shrinkage.

Pros
Complete accountability and valuable metrics essential for cost benefit!

Cons
Some features have limitations, and clients would like more access to options.

William Morris

I love using Silvertrac

Reviewed 2017-04-28

You can prove to your customers depending on how you use the software on where your app location timestamps photos and adding notes it's the best

Pros
Easy to use and when I do have a question. Everyone is very happy to help. The team at silver trac is it one of the best to help you with anything that you ever need to learn or for a quick response

Cons
I truly cannot think of anything bad to say about this company for the soft one. It is truly the best.

Derek Broetje

Silvertrac is outstanding compared to competition.

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Outstanding overall. I used Destiny Patrol Software previously and it is a day and night difference. The old program was outdated, unreliable and garbage. Silvertrac is updated, polished, reliable and functional. I am glad we made the change, even though we pay a bit more, it is worth every penny.

Pros
This software is very user friendly, produces outstanding reports for our clients, is reliable, it comes with many additional blogs/updates/info sessions and the company itself provides outstanding customer service, often within minutes of my inquiry (even late at night on a Sunday).

Cons
It has opportunities for growth, but they are working on it. The majority of things I would like them to add are currently in the works, so I look forward to the growth/upgrades.

ishmail Nassardeen-Buckley

What's Goin On

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Overall its been a great asset to our organization. It has shown us where our weak links are.

Pros
Love reporting and alerting the best. These features have given our management team so much insight into what is actually going on at every site. Now I just need better managers.

Cons
The android version of the software is so much better than the IOS version and all our devices are IOS. Still waiting for the mobile patrol touring feature.

Robert Autagavaia

I find this overall system, an amazing tool when used correctly by the holder.

Reviewed 2017-05-01

secure information and friend user system.

Pros
friend user software, and the extra tools available to enhance the overall usage of the system,

Cons
I've been advised its in the works, my only downfall from grace is that information or concerns that are still open must have the ability to be transferred automatically to the next holder. (unclosed issued reports should transfer to the next holder during shift change)

James McGovern

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Been using Silvertrac in multiple offices for more than 5 years. We have almost 100 units operating daily and have had virtually no issues. When we've had questions or concerns they are addressed immediately. Our clients love the real time reporting and automatic reports in the morning. Definitely a customer retention tool.

Pros
- Ease of Use - Fast Support response - Top notch customer service team

Cons
- No Cons, they do what we need them to do.

BOBBY WHITAKER

Great Product, Great Professionalism, and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-05-02

My overall experience with Silvertrac Software is that I would recommend them to any new business looking for their type of services.

Pros
What I like most about Silvertrac Software is the outstanding and prompt service whenever my company is in need of any type of help and/or support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a personal favorite of mine in the technical realm.

Cons
I Love everything about Silvertrac Software

Christine Sogno

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-08-09

We use this product to track and monitor our customers properties.

Pros
we like this product. it suits our needs very well. the customer service is very helpful.

Cons
haven't really found anything about the product that I can recall would cause any issues for us

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Micheal Franklin

This is a solid product

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Silvertrac has solved our issues of officers being where they say they are, and doing what they say they are doing. It has helped us to stop incorrect time in and out information and it has provided for more accurate billing to the client and payments to personnel.

Pros
This has simplified our reporting process and provided a way for us to be more transparent to our clients. This has doubled our value and desirability to our clients. Our Officers love the QR codes in that most of their report writing is done in one click.

Cons
Some features are only available on the hand held phone and some customizations need be available to the user at their discretion. The Web application needs to be much more customizable by the user.

Lory Mace

Mobile Patrol and Alarm Response Primary, Static Guarding secondary

Reviewed 2016-02-17

We have used this product for a couple of years now, we are on your Beta program, Chris I believe you normally work with Christina Hickman from our organization, Puget Sound Security. I came into the fold using the product a year and a half ago, by far the best product I have every used, 35 years in this industry. Photo's - often I have drivers state that they can take a better photo with their device's camera outside of the ST app, than within. I personally have not experienced this, however several have mentioned. I believe with some improved implementation/set up on our end we could show a greater level of professionalism.....just from attending this webinar I believe we are not using the full potential. Currently my patrol drivers will utilize photos and audio to do their patrol reporting, if there is an elevated issue that needs attention, our dispatch center is transcribing their audio reports, we do not have them enter their own notations due to time consumption on their routes and typical spelling/grammar and so on. I am eager to receive the ebook and audio on this and review again, looking at our own organization.......checkpoints and per-written scripts etc. will be a blessing on static guarding sites and I wish to pursue this in more detail.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you so much for your review and for attending one of our training events! We are looking forward to sharing more and getting the checkpoints implemented for your standing guard accounts.

Puget Sound has always been a phenomenal customer and really appreciate your involvement and business.

Keep up the good work!

Ismael Corona jr.

I have been using Silvertrac for quite some time now. The team is absolutely wonderful to work with!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
The Issue monitor gives you the ability to view almost live action reports, task creation allows you to customize to each individual property, GPS allows you to verify the officers location, the whole program is absolutely awesome, and pretty close to fully customizable. it has been a blast working with such a great team!

Cons
There really are not many cons I can think of. this team works fast to get any issues resolved. Only issue I can think of, comes down to service provider for Cell, Use Verizon!

Michelle Montgomery

Delta Protective Services

Reviewed 2019-08-14

It can be tough to use when the it goes down, We highly depend on it in our business so when its not working, its the pits here in our workplace.

Pros
The many options available no matter what industry you work in. The GPS capabilities

Cons
The lack of notifications of all the the new things that get added to Silvertrac. We could use notifications when the system is down as well

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Roger Lange

Amazing product and software

Reviewed 2019-08-10

I've been totally satisfied with this software and the support is truly awesome

Pros
This software has made my job so much easier and it has been a great selling tool to my clients.

Cons
Which the price was just a little less so that I could add more devices to my account

Dave Argo

SilverTrac review

Reviewed 2019-08-12

Overall, my experience has been very positive. Not only do we use it for standard tour , we have incorporated the system for our monthly fire extinguisher inspections.

Pros
With the new update being able to see the checkpoints on the phone and the completion box when point are touched.

Cons
With the new update there seems to be more steps involved in getting started on the tour.

Joseph Aleman

SilverTrac brings a new definition to accountability and reporting for Security Officers

Reviewed 2019-08-09

I've had more positive experiences than negative, it has really helped in keeping employees accountable and working hard.

Pros
I love the fact that each and every entry is GPS pinpointed so I am able to make sure my employees are actually on the property at all times.

Cons
I dislike the fact that there are no options for setting reminders remotely via the app.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10