Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)
Pros
  • great way to review keep clients involved.
  • Easy to use, trainning and detailed reports
  • The ease of use and customer support are key factors
  • The ability to automatically send DAR's to my customers.
Cons
  • i have not found any dislikes on this software
  • not able to change name of phones on the account.
  • Nothing I can find at this time that would be a complaint
  • It has a tendency to lock up if you accidentally switch out of it.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jack Stewart

Great new features and customer support!

Reviewed 2019-08-09

We are able to prove how effective and active our officers are out in the field to our clients and we both see a lot of value in this. The Customer Success team is great, especially Greg, he has been extremely helpful and willing to help me at anytime despite being half way around the other side of world!

Pros
Easy to use as an administrator and our clients love the reporting that we are able to give them

Cons
We have had some technical issues with connectivity - likely to not be a fault of Silvertrac, but late reports etc. can cause isses

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Pete Martinez

The software allows me to keep an accurate account of what's really happening in the field.

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Better accountability.

Pros
It gives our client peace of mind knowing that our staff is doing what they hired us to do. I like various features of the software and the ability to run numerous reports. The GPS feature is great, along with the ability to create issue types which are relevant to each site.

Cons
I wish it were a little more flexible. There are various points in the software that could run more smoothly if we were able make small adjustments. When I contacted customer service I was told "no we can't do that". It seemed like an easy fix and it would have really helped me out. I don't recall what the issue was at this moment though.

Al Hawkins

Quality return on your money

Reviewed 2018-08-07

The problems I find that are solved by using silver track is the fact that we are easily able to determine are service deliverables and in this way able to deliver a more quality service

Pros
The ease of use and customer support are key factors

Cons
I'd like to see more efficient way to link accounts with either customers and or security guards

Shane Musgrove, MBA

A valued Partner

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Pros
The capabilities that the Silvertrac Software provides for our business needs is exceptional and allows us to not only provide but document and highlight value for our customers.

Cons
I would propose that SilverTrac offered a "company license" as opposed to individual user licences.

Jean Brown

Really new at this

Reviewed 2019-10-03

It’s new to me so I can’t really evaluate this

Pros
It seems to be very comprehensive and covers all the bases... I am looking forward to implementing it. I really hope I can understand and operate it correctly. I am counting on your help. ( p.s. I would like a speaker, if possible).

Cons
All the complicated forms and instructions—-but I feel confident that I can get it with your help

Frank Tafoya

Works well for what we need it for.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Helps us keep track of our daily events, reports and activities.

Pros
We use silvertrac on a daily basis and all the officers find it very easy to use with little to no trouble.

Cons
We as a Security team have not had any issues that we have found yet. Everything we use Silvertrac for works perfect for our Security department.

William MacRae

Silvertrac Beta Review

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Silvertrac has allowed me to stop using paper to record patrol details.

Pros
The ability to automatically send DAR's to my customers.

Cons
The inability to copy Tours The GPS appears to be inaccurate some times Lack of Training videos

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Yousef Kassis

Silvertrac is essential to our business

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Very helpful support team although I've had to use them very little because they outline the setup via helpful videos on their site so I basically got all set up on my own.

Pros
We've used other guard patrol software in the past and Silvertrac is by far the most comprehensive and easy to use system out there - from a staff and management perspective.

Cons
It is my hope that one day you'd be able to request one license at a time rather than 10 at a time. Otherwise, no complaints.

Robert Hessen

Adopted the service through another company and have been impressed with the quality of the service

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Easy and simple reporting and monitoring.

Pros
Easy to use and train guards on. The live updates on the website for monitoring. The customer service and improvements they are always making.

Cons
No constant GPS monitoring while the guards are on duty to ensure they are on site during the assigned shift.

Bill Chester

Best security software ever!!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Able to keep track of staff ensuring checkpoints are being checked and reports of down time.

Pros
Easy to use, trainning and detailed reports

Cons
Would like to have some type of screen saver for phone app. Our team is logged onto SilverTrac for all three shifts and seems to "burn" image onto phone screen

Jason Bogle

Silvertrac is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2019-08-13

I am the owner of a security company in Arizona and after using multiple other systems I find that Silvertrac is the most affordable, easiest to customize and the customer service team is awesome (Shout out to Derek).

Pros
I like the GPS monitoring, the geofencing and the ease of use of the overall system.

Cons
It has a tendency to lock up if you accidentally switch out of it.

Johnny Atkinson

LLC member

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I have been associated with Silvertrac software for about 10 years and I can easily say it was one of the smartest decisions I have ever made.

Pros
The program is multi-functional covering numerous service s that we provide.

Cons
Can't think of anything that is a con. I guess everything has room for improvement.

clayniesha primous

Great software to use

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Silvertrac has been a great, wonderful, useful software for us here at Delta Protective Services. Thank you.

Pros
the thing i like most is that we (dispatch) is able to check on and make sure our officer are safe on the job site.

Cons
i have not found any dislikes on this software

Page Patterson

This is the easiest system we have ever used! None better!

Reviewed 2017-05-02

We have stopped using paper reports and were able to get rid of many file cabinets in the office freeing up space for another office for a supervisor.

Pros
Very easy to add new accounts and for the guards to use! The best thing is the customers love it and don't get confused as they did with previous systems we used.

Travis Taylor

Great Product to use for customer comunication

Reviewed 2017-04-27

love everything about this product, other than not able we are not able to rename phones on account. We have Been asking for this for over 2 years now. Come on ST lets do this.

Pros
great way to review keep clients involved.

Cons
not able to change name of phones on the account.

James Hartley

Exceptional program, user friendly and provides what I need

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Day to day ease of seeing what I need to provide the best security product for my client.

Pros
Ease of use for my client and customer service is very helpful if need be. It allows me to be more of effective manager in being able to track my staff and ensure the clients needs are being met.

Katie Bulris

Silvertrac Software review

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Overall its a great program, I already suggest it to most of the officers who ask me a good program (outside of my company) to use for officers and reporting.

Pros
I like that I can easily keep track of all of the officers and their status, I love that it allows for the DAR in simple and extended formats, I Love how quickly your support team responds to all of my issues, This has been by far the easiest partnership / app I have ever had to use while doing this job. Thank you so much for taking the time to do help us with this.

Cons
I am just waiting or the Clock in feature to not be in BETA , I also wish it was easier for people meaning our customers to automatically get a DAR, so my life would be easier than setting them all up, kind of repetitive and time consuming, so guess I'm asking for it to be an option to Click a selection on the user settings to just send a full DAR to that person , like Maintenance DAR and a Security DAR etc.

Kenya Johnson

Glad We Switched

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Silvertrac is an amazing tool for our customers and officers. We came to Silvertrac frustrated and irritated with another company. The team heard our concerns and issues and ensured we would never experience that. They have kept their promises and I'm glad we switched.

Pros
*Ease of use for officers *Customer support *Robust reports *Ease of use on backend for administrators *Timely response

Cons
*Nothing noted at this time *We are happy and satisfied with the product.

Rafi Azam

Great Reporting and Tracking software out in the market

Reviewed 2018-02-03

Pros
Love the reporting section with the pictures. senseless guard tracking and an asset and great tool for my sales and marketing. This system only keeps the good and hard working employees and bad ones just quit. Increased my business by 50% and made my current clients happy 100%.

Cons
User names are not often available for sites and customers. Would be great if each client has any user names available to them.

Steve Meyer

Transition to Silvertrac

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Tracking our officers and parking issues has been streamlined and is working out great. Our clients are happy with the product also.

Pros
We transitioned to Silvertrac from using Word documents and hand written logs. This has enabled us to keep our security officers in the field more which is great for our clients and the public that interacts with us. Logs are consistent and legible.

Cons
Occasionally, people will think we are just texting while working. We encourage our officers to be quick and discrete since the public doesn't know that we are actually using the smart phone for work.

Ryan Eldridge

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-08-08

I am able to compete against national companies using this program and have gotten contracts away from those same national companies with Silvertrac as my selling point.

Pros
Ease of use, return of investment, always updating the program

Cons
Nothing I can find at this time that would be a complaint

Ryan Eldridge

This is the best reporting program available

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Pros
The ease of use and the ability of giving our clients the best reporting program in real time. Being able to provide a return of investment

Cons
The limited number of devices I can have for my package. I would be able t o provide even better service if I had more devices

Tiffany Samples

Silvertrac Software Review

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
I like how I can get the officer's reports in real time, and not have to wait until the next day to receive their paper reports. I feel like I'm more in touch with what's going on from a Security standpoint.

Cons
I wish we could stop people from being able to close their own reports since we use that as an auditing process.

Troy Neill

Silvertrac is streamlining our entire operations, especially our report writing and training time.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Pros
The thing we like most about the software is that there are no longer stacks of paper everywhere from round reports, nightly reports, etc. We've been able to streamline everything and archive all reports within the software, and have gone mostly paperless at this point - Eco Friendly!

Cons
The thing we like least is on the programming side. When programming checkpoints with specific issue types there is no way to hide previously created issues types for previously created checkpoints. The more checkpoints and contracts we get, the longer that list will be.

Brett Downes

First time user A-OK

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Overall I recommend this software for any security company. There is a Lot of benefits that simplify our jobs. Customer support is on point and really cares about our opinion.

Pros
This software was an easy transition for my staff, they were all thrown in to the software with a quick 5 minute intro. They are working on new things as well which will help simplify things further. I look forward to seeing what else comes in the future.

Cons
There are a few ways my staff can sneak around different features we want them to use, however I was informed they are working on it as we speak.