Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)
Pros
  • The way the reports are generated
  • I can manage my team and make sure all staff Walker
  • How it tracks our employees, the reports it generates
  • THE WAY WE CAN TRACK OUR OFFICER WHEN THEY ARE OUT ON SITE.
Cons
  • There isn't anything that I can think of.
  • There is nothing that I do not like about this product
  • THE NEW UPDATE TOOK A WHILE TO ACTUALLY WORK PROPERLY.
  • The GPS tracking could be a little more user friendly.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sergio Reyes

Really Good Security Reporting System

Reviewed 2019-08-09

I am truly happy with the software, it has many amazing capabilities and is very user friendly as an administrator.

Pros
The ease of writing reports and keeping time tracked information of the reaction time and response time of my officers. The assign officer tab is great. This System is much better than G4S’s Securetrax

Cons
The way of Clock-I’m approval portion is too much of a hassle. Needs to be looked at.

Ryan Moran

Silvertrac is the way to go

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-13

Hands down the customer service aspect of Silvertrac sets them apart. Whether its Johnny or Greg or someone backfilling they've always been quick to respond and extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros
The software is highly customizable and has 2nd to none customer service. If the product is used to its fullest capability it should make any supervisor or managers job much easier. The tracking and information the system can provide is very helpful for monitoring without giving that big brother feeling. Also when using it to the fullest capability you can save so much on paperwork and clutter from boxes of past paperwork.

Cons
The items I've had on my wish list have either been put in place over time or are currently under works.

Steve Crecelius

Silvertrac Software review

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Very good. We would really like the ability to create time sheets and also for the officers to see their own reports.

Pros
Ease of use, dependability and prompt and professional customer service

Cons
Officers can't see their own reports. No Time sheet function.

Michael Vermillion

Got our patrol business up and running in no time

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Prior to using silvertrac we were using Officer Reports which did not provide any useful notification system to our clients of the issues we were encountering while on their sites. Silvertrac allowed up to provide our clients with a greater insight into what our officers were doing on a day-to-day basis and the daily logs provide them a greater peace of mind that the money they are spending on security is justified by the amount of issues we are able to bring to their attention.

Pros
The ease of use and the support team's guidance to help us get up and running in very short order.

Cons
The GPS tracking could be a little more user friendly.

Sherry Bujold

We use Silvertrac for 500+ accounts within our company.

Reviewed 2015-03-18

Pros - great for tracking employees, vehicles and ensuring our client needs are met. Hands on customer help 24/7 by Johnny Page/customer service. Easy step by step video demos available. Cons - GPS is not as accurate as one would like it to be, having to scroll through all accounts until you find the one you want rather then having a search bar, when entering/updating a property it jumps back to the top of your list rather then stay on the property you were working on causing you to scroll through once again. When running reports having the pop up screen continuously without allowing you to complete your entry. Having to scroll your time in for reports rather then having a box to just type in your time frame required.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for your feedback, Sherry! As you know we have provided updates for the cons mentioned here. Your feedback is extremely helpful and enables us to improve our software.

1) We now have a search feature to sort through all properties.
2) We have updated the "edit properties" area to address the page refresh issue. It should be much easier to edit/create properties now.
3) The "date-range" notices are being addressed while pulling reports, we hope to resolve this issue asap.
4) The date and time entry method has been updated as well.

Please continue to submit your suggestions to our support team at support@silvertracsoftware.com. We are dedicated to improving your user experience!

Melissa Cabigas

Silvertrac Review

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Pros
What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and easy to train.

Cons
There is nothing that I do not like about this product

Matthew Dawson

Ensuring Quality Security Patrols

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Outstanding. Silvertrac Software is differentiating our company from our competitors who prioritise cheap rates.

Pros
Silvertrac is on the mobile, it is clean and simple to use. It also has a desktop dash view which is great for our Control room and supervisors knowing work is being completed and doubles as a welfare check.

Cons
There isn't anything I don't like. My technology background does make me think about what the potential roadmap is for Silvertrac Software and the possibilites to layer features on this platform are endless.

clayniesha primous

DELTA'S REVIEW

Reviewed 2019-08-09

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH ST FOR YEARS NOW AND I HAD NOTHING BUT THE BEST EXPERIENCE.

Pros
THE WAY WE CAN TRACK OUR OFFICER WHEN THEY ARE OUT ON SITE.

Cons
THE NEW UPDATE TOOK A WHILE TO ACTUALLY WORK PROPERLY.

Sheralyn Toaiva

Silvertrac is the way to Gooooo!!

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
The best thing about Silver Trac is there customer service reps. They are so awesome, I can't recall a time where they weren't able to help me! I love their promptness in response! They're just great you have to use the software to see for your self!!

Cons
I love Silver Trac! There isn't much bad things to say about Silver Trac!

Gregg Woodbury

Great software

Reviewed 2019-10-13

IT has been great!

Pros
Ive been using Silvertrac for 5 years. Every aspect is perfect for this industry

Cons
Nothing it's perfect. I havent found anything that doesnt work as described

Gina Thomas

love the accuracy of the gps and options for different types of reports

Reviewed 2017-04-28

tracking our guards productivity while on post

Pros
the gps tracking system. We love that we are able to see exactly where our guards are when they are on post.

Cons
that I can't select multiple users to activate or disable at one time, that I have to go one by one. I wish I could view the list and select multiple at one time. would make the process go much faster

Robert Gagnon

We started using the software to replace a current old style wand system we were using.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Pros
I like the fact the DAR and IR are in one report. I like the fact that I have a dashboard that I can quickly review what happened. We also receive reports each morning to make sure our staff is utilizing the software correctly.

Cons
Some of the windows like programming issue types and checkpoints can seem like a long and tedious process.

Beverly Robbins

Isle of Capri Silvertrac Review

Reviewed 2018-08-09

We are able to show that Security patrols are being completed. Pictures can be taken of certain areas to show a timeline for review if there is an issue with a particular area such as vending areas. If there is evidence of a break in of the machines we can review back through the previous pictures taken to narrow down the timeline for review. The customer support was exceptional, even for someone who probably asked some pretty stupid questions. When I was unable to grasp one aspect of the set up, I was able to give them the information and they set it up for me.

Pros
The ability to take pictures of an area, to write notes about issues found and the instructions directing the Officer to what they should do as well as the location of the next checkpoint. Routes can be changed without the worry of whether everyone is notified. Whoever is assigned follows the directions on the device.

Cons
There isn't anything that I can think of.

Howard Quigley

Been using system for several years and its great. Its easy to train new employees on how to use it

Reviewed 2017-04-29

Pros
The ability to bring up the calls to review all info imputed and view photos taken by user. The ability for customers to sign in and view this info also.

Cons
Wish there was an app that customers could download for reporting issues I feel that this would make it easier from them to report incidents that they normally wouldn't report.

Dannielle Vierra

Silvertrac Software Review

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Overall Silvertrac is a great system. I like that it is really easy to function.

Pros
The the different features it offers such as the different reports, the alerts, the quickness of getting information as the employees are creating them (issue board).

Cons
Having to make both a Managment company and a property in order to set up an account. Another con would be that when the employees are submitting things, if they do not enter, it does not close the issue leaving them with open issues.

Michael Macias

Excellent! SilverTrac makes running my business a breeze.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Ease of operation for my company

Pros
SilverTrac makes it easy to manage my employees in the field and to generate much needed reports to maintain smooth business operation.

Cons
I have encountered some bugs here and there with the behind-the-scenes configurement of my properties, but it is functional. Suggest some GUI upgrades in that area.

Shannon Fatta, EJD

Value for Operations and Customers

Reviewed 2018-08-03

It has alleviated complaints about security activity on shift as it is viewable by customers and management.

Pros
This product is easy to use, update, and setup. Provides instant feedback, in real time, to customers and management.

Cons
For multiple site scanning, you have to switch sites to properly record tags. Instead of the system automatically switching based on the site tag, it has to be done manually. A nice feature to add would be a scan tag that would automatically switch locations.

Jim Vretzos

GAME CHANGER - This software is a must have for your security company.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

This software is top notch. Saves time and money for my business! I no longer have to file paper reports and worry about our client not receiving a report

Pros
The way the reports are generated

Shane O'loughlin

Great easy to use software.

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Pros
trainability, the customer support is excellent. good for documentation using photos. keeps your employees accountable

Cons
minor glitches here and there, like notes sending to the software online. also would like to see a compact report show all notes entered per issue and picture instead of just the last note entered.

Tarius Newsome

Great customer support

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
I can manage my team and make sure all staff Walker

Cons
Can not del out staff out system and has to go in the old name to get new staff log in.

Shahram Allahdadi

Great customer service and support, lots of resources to help.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Streamlined, standard reporting across the board.

Pros
Ease of use by staff, great reports, simple to implement, easy to train and use product, little or no downtime.

Cons
My clients have to click and download reports or log in to see reports, they would prefer to just open a PDF file sent out to them as an attachment.

william perry

Silvertrac

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
How it tracks our employees, the reports it generates

Cons
When putting in a new action i cant put in a photo in as a BOLO

Evan Nardone

Great software and great people

Reviewed 2015-03-25

The SilverTrac software provides great insight into several niche areas. If you need to monitor any and all basic functions that occur within a building or on a property this software will help you in multiple ways. As a private security provider our company truly utilizes only half of this software, but we are able to track guard rounds, notify of any issues, produce reports, and track problem areas all with the click of a few buttons. The software is so easy to use we have some guards who use English as a second language and with a few minutes of training have no issues creating reports and tracking their rounds. The customer service and support personnel are top notch. As we have moved into multiple markets with this product I have always received support in trying new things, stretching the software, and applying it in new ways. If there is ever an issue or a question it is quickly resolved. The few cons that have come up in our use of SilverTrac is the lack of real time GPS and the ability to create geofences of the properties. This software also does not allow you to create "forms" within it. If a supervisor wants to complete a guard evaluation it is not always easy or "reportable" because they have to be entered as "Issues" with some limitations on the reportable fields to be entered.

Bradley Phillips

Silvertrac Review

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Updates took some getting used to. But overall a good experience. At times the bright colors on the new theme can be a bit uneasy on the eyes.

Pros
Easy to use and very useful as far as storing information and retrieving it. Great for multiple users.

Cons
Again, the bright colors that were chosen on the latest update are a bit too much. Makes it harder to read with the white text font

Dan Breslin

I am very pleased with the program. I use it everyday to manage my security team on campus.

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Tracking the actions of each officer assigned to this location.

Pros
Easy to use format, with a team of people behind the scenes looking for ways to better their product.

Cons
GPS locations are not accurate at all. This location was set up incorrectly, so functions like tasks will not work properly.