Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (233 reviews)

Pros
  • Real life time
  • Customer service Easy to use affordable
  • I like the fact that its very easy to use.
  • Easy to use, easy to set up, customer service is good
Cons
  • It no con
  • Nothing, find software to be very thought out.
  • The way to figure out a devices been used for Apple
  • So far, so good. We haven't had any negative issues.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Bill Schultz

Silvertrac created a seismic shift in Security thinking!

Reviewed 2017-04-29

Too many to list, its been unbelieveable!!

Pros
Silvertrac Software is an ever evolving product that just simply solved future years of blunders in the Security Business. Since 2009, Organizations I have been involved with implement and use the product to build,maintain, and KNOW their operation. I cannot imagine the past and now without it !!

James Palu

Awesome Guard Management System

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
Paper Less Reports. Able to use on any of my electronic devices.

Cons
Haven't really came across anything I don't like yet.

Sara Snody

This is very easy to use. If you have questions about anything they are right there to help.

Reports

Pros
I can run all types of reports that I need to complete my work duties. Anything is easily looked up just by searching reported issues.

Bob Klausmeyer

Columbia College Campus Safety

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Excellent customer service! The team has gone out of their way to assist when I have requested help. The system is effective, easy to manage and works well for our team.

Pros
I like the options available and the reasonable price.

Cons
I would like more options in identifying checkpoints and running specific reports.

matthew giaba

BEST SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2019-08-09

love it love love it. I have seen increase in sales and accountability

Pros
I love this software, as an owner with many employees working round the clock. silvertrac helps me keep track of everyone. my clients love the reports. the customer support staff are the best, they respond within minutes not days or months like our other company before.

Cons
I wish they had a place for field interviews (FI cards) to track trespassers and wish they had an option to add back up unit assignment to same call

Sherry Bujold

Provides client satisfaction, piece of mind, abiiity to react immediately for any problems on site.

Reviewed 2016-02-19

At first you become overwhelmed but, the excellent customer service you have at the other end allows you to get beyond. Once you get into using Silvertrac, it is amazing what you can do. Monitor your staff for accountability, provide you client with ease allowing them to be updated in real time. Monitoring your fleet, knowing when to service, if they are on site or sitting at home etc.

Cons
The biggest complaint is having to scroll down multiple site on the cell when out doing vehicle patrol, it should have a search button or be able to type in the site/location. If an error is made on the cell you do not have the ability to correct your error prior to submitting the issue. Overall, great product, enjoy using it and learning more every day.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you so much for the feedback Sherry! We are working on providing a search solution for the officers in the field and we agree that it would make the software much easier to use.

We'll keep you posted as we work towards a solution!

Jack Ambrogio

Vice President of Compliance

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Excellent

Pros
Elimination of paper reports and immediate client dissemination is very impressive. Emergency notification feature is well liked by client. Customer support 24/7 is added value.

Cons
Nothing, find software to be very thought out.

Jake Hesen

Silvertrac Review

Reviewed 2019-04-08

Pros
I love how intuitive the program is. It is very well designed, and allows for smooth transitions into different features it offers.

Cons
I do not yet have an experience with this software that has left me feeling frustrated or disappointed

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

CRAIG EDMONDSON

Accountability

Reviewed 2019-08-10

The software is the only thing we're using to communicate with our clients on daily activities that occur on property. My clients are enjoying the software to use to evict trouble tenants and address other issues on property. The overall experience with your software is lifesaving for Edmondson Security Solutions and it helps us lead the way in the security business in Michigan.

Pros
I can see if my personnel is active on property and out of the patrol vehicle.

Cons
not being able to add company forms for serious incident.

James Howard

SilverTrac fr Security Operations. Good Bang for the buck.

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Overall, very good.

Pros
The ease of use of the user interface at both the field level and back office level is very good.

Cons
The reporting could be a little bit better, but the basics are their. The system is oerall very stable, with just occasional report delivery glitches.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Andrew Esseff

Impeccable Software and Service

Reviewed 2016-03-22

I recently switched my company from using another reporting software over to Silvertrac. A bit of a pain, but absolutely worth every second of work. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Silvertrac. Everything about the system far exceeds that of the other software programs out there. Silvertrac simplifies and streamlines the process for the guard or patrol officer saving both time and money. Not to mention the clients love it... and so do I. And I can't say enough great things about the customer service of Silvertrac. They are there every step of the way to help you out and answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. They are all very helpful, polite, intelligent and truly want to make things as easy for you and want your business to succeed. Their customer service really has gone far beyond my expectations. If you're thinking about using software for your company or are thinking about switching to a new reporting software... Do it. And call SilverTrac. You will not regret it.

Peter Weimar

Reviewed 2019-12-23

Good

Pros
Good tracking of reports and list of where the officers were in investigations,

Cons
Could use a pdf auto notification to the customers and real time tracking.

Oscar Gonzalez

Silvertrac

Reviewed 2019-08-14

I've been using Silvertrac for less than six months and so far I'm really impressed with the quality of customer service. Overall great product and easy to use. Recently we ran into an issue with one of my clients (three contracts) not getting reports but Rep and her team were able to quickly coordinate with their IT department and resolve the issue. At the end of the day there was an issue with the IT department and not with Silvertrac.

Pros
Customer service Easy to use affordable

Cons
The product would be better if they integrate scheduling features

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thanks for the feedback Oscar! Stay tuned on the scheduling integrations, we've got some exciting new announcements coming this fall =)

Paul Maria

Great Product, Great Staff

Reviewed 2019-08-09

I loved this product since I first became aware of it. Every day we learn something new about the capabilities of the software and are able to pass these benefits on to our clients.

Pros
The Customer Service. The Rep has been a lifesaver for us. I am a bit of a caveman when it comes to technology and the rep walked me through every aspect of the software with patience and got me to where I need to be.

Cons
So far, so good. We haven't had any negative issues.

Scott Westmoreland

Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Pros: Too many to list. We find new positive uses each day. Cons: Is data entry intensive at upstart. May need to make several data edits to make the reports useful. Making it part of your standard service could make your pricing to high to be competitive. Overall: Let me start by saying Johnny Page's middle name must be "On the Spot". Johnny has answered every question very quickly and provided useful insights on how to enter data to get useful info back in return. We are still learning the system but as we get more comfortable with it we find new was to use it almost daily.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Scott! We agree that it can be a daunting task when transitioning your whole operation to a new system. We hope the the investment of time during the transition will pay off for years and years to come!

We're glad to hear that your Success Manager has helped as well!

Thank you for your support and business and keep up the good work!

Paul Cook

Report writing and issue tracking

Reviewed 2017-04-27

CBM Services Ltd. is a maintenance and janitorial company. We look after high rise condo buildings. We use Silvertrack to keep track of maintenance, security and parking issues in each building. With each employee having ST on the smart phone it makes it easy to keep track of these issues and get things done. The report are loved by the property managers. I use them in my sales presentation. No one in my industry has reporting like I do.

Pros
Easy to use, easy to set up, customer service is good

Cons
The full colour reports is only limited to 31 days, some times the pictures do not upload if the tech does not hold the camera in the right way.

john Chaverra

Best Tacking System ever

Reviewed 2019-04-23

My experience has been one of the kind not only with the software but the tech support you have at your disposal.

Pros
I like the fact that its very easy to use.

Cons
The way to figure out a devices been used for Apple

Sharon Foley

Silvertrac use

Reviewed 2019-07-19

The start up and implementation was fairly easy and the support was great!

Pros
Silvertrac has been easy to implement and my officers have found it really easy to use, quick to learn how to enter issues and I like the reports functions - daily activity and monthly trends are very helpful for me to get a snapshot of what is happening.

Cons
The macro for running a monthly report has had issues but the staff are sending it to me.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Suzy Shelton

Get This Software ASAP

Reviewed 2018-08-10

The on boarding effort and customer service is excellent. The ease of use is a huge relief. Its been a turnkey process to adopt. This is a comprehensive security software system that has modernized and truly changed our work flow.

Pros
This software is so easy to use and tracks every detail of our security tour. We receive valuable immediate notifications and vaulted information. We are now able to track our security staff and address issues in a timely manner.

Cons
I really can't think of anything that we don't like about the software!

Shannon Winston

Good so far

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Pros
The real time reporting is good for our company. I love that I'm able to pull daily reports and officers being able to scan barcodes on the phone.

Charles DeWinter

Better than Detex

Reviewed 2017-04-28

I was turned on to Silvertrac through one of my clients. Now I use it for almost all of them. It's much better than handwriting out a report after each patrol round. And everything is printed out for my clients on their own computers! Great product so far!!!

Pros
Easy to use especially with Apple phones. Reports are easy to read and see pictures on them as well.

Cons
Sometimes my guards Android phones have trouble downloading from the play store. The qr reader doesn't appear on their screen sometimes.

Richard McCarthy

Incredible ROI

Reviewed 2016-02-17

Right away the SilverTrac team pulls away from the rest and is in a class of their own, they do not simply provide Software as a Service. They are a partner in your business that genuinely wants to help you succeed in winning and retaining contracts. They will personally put in the extra effort required to ensure that SilverTrac ensures ROI for both your company and your clients. In an industry that is so competitive it is great to have a partner in SilverTrac who is genuinely committed to seeing you deliver quality service that is evolving with your needs. If you need a streamlined system that keeps your staff focused on the client assets without sacrificing the quality of the reports then this is the place you want to be!

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Rick, your business and feedback are greatly appreciated! We look forward to continuing the partnership in the future.

Tim Harry

Severance Security

Reviewed 2019-07-12

Our greatest tool we use that provides a solid communication bridge for our staff as well as our customers by keeping them informed on our daily progress in addressing there needs through data but more importantly Historical data to justify our reason for them choosing Severance.

Pros
ease of use is most important because the training time is quick and simple and offers processes in a organic flow thats easy for or operators to remember.

Cons
It would solve a big problem we see if it had a shift and site scheduler like wheniwork

Tarius Newsome

The best software

Reviewed 2017-04-28

I love the software hope to get it around all 17 state of Arrow. If you need a great system please call our rep!

Pros
Real life time

Cons
It no con

Ross Malsbary

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Most intuitive guard tour management and reporting tool I have used in 20+ yrs Security Career I like the dispatch capability I find the real time reporting capabilities to be very useful and have impressed all my clients. It is laid out in a manner that is easy to use and user intuitive. Even my employees that are more technologically challenged find it easy to use and pick up. My clients also enjoy the real time reporting and viewing capabilities they have along with the ability to streamline guard reports and to dispatch security and facility maintenance issues appropriately in one place.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Ross,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We are glad things are working out well for you and your customers.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist your use of Silvertrac. And keep up the good work!