Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)

Pros
  • The real time reporting is awesome!
  • easy to use and Functional Accountability
  • The easy to use web portal and handle APP.
  • Pro: it can be used on both Android and ios
Cons
  • N/A
  • Takes a little time adjusting to the terminology.
  • have not found one other then its does not work with Samsung s7 edge
  • The updated application will not need to have QR codes any longer. This app has no cons now.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ross Malsbary

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Most intuitive guard tour management and reporting tool I have used in 20+ yrs Security Career I like the dispatch capability I find the real time reporting capabilities to be very useful and have impressed all my clients. It is laid out in a manner that is easy to use and user intuitive. Even my employees that are more technologically challenged find it easy to use and pick up. My clients also enjoy the real time reporting and viewing capabilities they have along with the ability to streamline guard reports and to dispatch security and facility maintenance issues appropriately in one place.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Ross,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We are glad things are working out well for you and your customers.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist your use of Silvertrac. And keep up the good work!

Steve Halpain

Adding Value

Reviewed 2016-06-22

After coming across SilverTrac software it is hard to believe we functioned without it. Being able to have all of our issues from maintenance to parking and everything in between in one easy to access place has been beneficial to our whole team. Furthermore, everyone I have spoken with who is a part of Silvertrac has been genuine and respectful. It is apparent they strive to add value to everyone they come in contact with.

Pros
I like the ability to submit pictures, notes, and recordings directly through the app. It's ease of use leaves little room for error.

Kimberly Bizor

First 30 days with SilverTrac!!

Reviewed 2016-08-12

Silvertrac has been like a dream come true for our company! Our officers are using the tool with such enthusiasm because it has made their daily activity reporting worry and stress free! I can't thank Johnny Page enough for his professionalism and outstanding customer service. He guided us through the entire process from start to finish.

Pros
The real time reporting is awesome!

Cons
We would love to integrate the software with time keeping to eliminate the need for two different systemS

Brandon Torigian

Awesome Guard Software

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Awesome service. We have even gotton accounts by showing our potential clients how it works and what the benefits are of using the software on their sites. Hands down the best guard management out there.

Pros
The thing I like best about this software is my clients love it. It is also easy for our guards to use

Cons
Nothing so far. The customer service goes above and beyond. Gregg is great to us and he takes his time explaning things about the software to use.

Riaan Versfeld

One Sec Solutions

Reviewed 2015-03-17

We tested various similar products on the market, we looked at price, ease of use, functionality and support. In all areas Silvertrac came out on top! What we like most is the support, we love it to have direct access to the Founder and CEO to ask questions. His 25 years experience and willingness to share is exactly what we're looking for! The videos provide additional resources to assist us with learning all the different features. Chris and Johhny goes the extra mile to accommodate us on the other side of the world (South Africa) We recommend Silvertrac and the team to anyone looking for a great product with awesome features at a great price with excellent support!

Response from Silvertrac Software

Riaan, it's been a pleasure working with you so far! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to continuing our successful relationship!

Jenny Howell

Accounting Manager

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Customer service is key. The CSR is almost always available by phone and I can email support and have any answer within 24 hours. If it is too complicated for an email, they call me and walk me through the issue/solution. Super nice people!

Pros
The automation of information has been priceless. I love that the daily reports automatically generate and email to the customer in a professional template. Also, having all the post orders in the app and at the officer's fingertips is much more efficient than printing run sheets every night.

Cons
Getting all of the information into the system and working properly was a bit of a challenge. There were somethings we could have done different, better and what not (hind sight) but ultimately we were able to get moving with software relatively quickly.

Omar Luzuriaga

No need to seek further software...

Reviewed 2017-04-27

During my 10yrs in the Private Security Field, I've utilized various reporting software's, Silvertrac being one of them. There is no need to compare, as Silvertrac always stands out from the rest due to live issue monitoring, and the easy to use software. Working with Security and Parking Management for Residential Communities, Silvertrac is the perfect tool for parking enforcement, security documentation, and maintenance request. The software allows you to reference Issues with Units, and parking locations. When in doubt about a setting, the Customer Support Center is always prompt to respond to any inquiry, even my crazy requests... I truly enjoy utilizing Silvertrac in my day to day operations and believe it is the tool that makes my job successful. Thank you Silvertrac!

Susan Griswold

Currently use QR codes but this webinar gave me some excellent added possibilities.

Reviewed 2016-02-17

One issue we have had is when we set up a property and one of our admins/dispatchers is not to receive email notifications for that particular property (we have set up all notifications to never) we still receive them. We have a Houston and Austin office so our Houston office is getting notifications for Austin and visa versa, we can't seem to figure out how to fix this issue. Other than this small issue we have found Silvertrac to be a extremely beneficial program for both our officers and our clients. I would love to beta test your message board or any other programs you are looking to add.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Susan, it sounds like there may be an error in the setup process of the notifications. Our customer success team is reaching out to get this resolved for you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Evelyn Baldwin

I use this on my job site at work for security check points.

Reviewed 2018-10-27

It works the best when you have more then one Guard on site , cause just fiddling around for the phone to scan the qr codes is crazy.

Pros
Pro: it can be used on both Android and ios

Cons
Cons: last winter it maybe worked 20% of the time with just login alone (its system). There is an issue on ios phones there is 2 instances of Security over top each other, drives me crazy, under the new issues tab.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Alex Myers

something to think about

Reviewed 2017-04-27

We have had this program for a bit now. It started with the mobile patrol units after a 3 weeks watching and see how it worked it was put in to play on standing site and expanding. the set up is way less complicated then it would seem. Support is fast to respond to any need. the how to videos well take care of most all questions that you would have and walk you though it well.

Pros
easy to use and Functional Accountability

Cons
have not found one other then its does not work with Samsung s7 edge

Bill Schultz

Simply a GREAT product and even a better team!!

Reviewed 2015-03-16

Since 2009, I have had the unique opportunity to be a client,user, and educator of SilverTrac Software for my organizations and clients in various security markets. It was quickly clear to me then that this was the most impactful "go to" tool to utilize moving forward in the security industry. I can't say enough about its overall functionality and constant evolution of continued improvement throughout the years. Chris Anderson, Scott and the entire SilverTrac team strive to create a experience along with useful education and support to get you up and going, in the beginning or continue the partnership with a long term mentality to consistently move forward with the product. With SilverTrac, I am a "Raving Fan"!!

Response from Silvertrac Software

We look forward to continuing our successful relationship. Thanks for sharing, Bill!

Jose Sanchez

Amazingly Priced and Software

Reviewed 2017-04-28

I have been using Silvertrac for a month now, and the team and do not see us as customer but as a Partner. They make sure I am using the software right and tell me how to better use it. The pricing is amazing, Because I have an unlimited amount of Site which we all know in security and Parking is a big deal. Silvertrac has saved me well over a great amount a month when I switched over and its the best decision I have made.

Pros
The easy to use web portal and handle APP.

Cons
N/A

Chris Putnam

This was EVERYTHING I didnt know I needed

Reviewed 2016-02-19

We are a project still in growth, with many twists and surprises behind us and a few more I'm sure to come. At every stage I have been able to find a way with help from Scott with Tech support or Johnny himself. My site to date encompasses so many moving parts from stationary officers, to foot patrols, mobile patrols, and everything in between. Just when I think that we have reached the limit of what I can use the software for I find out that I am wrong and Johnny jumps right in there with the answer. I Honestly Recommend them and the software, and I cant wait to see what levels we take it to next.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words Chris. We have enjoyed working with you and your team and look forward to continuing the relationship.. Keep up the good work!

Brian Ricker

Great Service

Reviewed 2018-08-02

I have no complaints about the service so far, it is currently meeting all our needs and my clients are really liking it.

Pros
Customer Service from this company is great. They are always very helpful with trying to resolve any issues very quickly.

Cons
Some of the functionality of the system needs improvement. But I believe that the technicians are working hard at resolving and upgrading as things arise.

Erika Doyle

Helpful security system

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Pros
It's nice that they guards can upload pictures to confirm their whereabouts or to document an incident or hazard.

Cons
It's a little outdated and not very intuitive. The software seems very 90s but it does get the job done.

Gil Jurado

Customer Friendly Security Software

Reviewed 2015-03-16

I am very impressed by the Silvertrac software being utilized by the security company providing patrol services to my condominium complex. Specifically, as a person that values the versatility of today's technology I think that it is terrific that I can go on line to request security related services and shortly thereafter a security officer appears to resolve the problem. More importantly, I like that with our new parking program there is no more confusion as to who is assigned to which parking spot and that when guests come over it is easy for me to log in an get them a temporary parking pass. I wish we had this system years ago when I first moved in.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for the kind words, Gil. We're glad to hear that Silvertrac is making life easier!

nathan green

We use Silvertrack for security in a tech company with approx 2.5k employees.

It centralizes analytics.

Pros
It helps us keep track of issues relating to security and maintenance seamlessly through one integrated program. It easily incorporates most of what we do as security in one accessible program.

Cons
We would like to have more lines available to describe issues. We would also like a "post orders on the go" function.

Leonard Keeler

Profitable Transition

Reviewed 2019-08-22

It has been a very good transition from computer reports to the APP based system. Saves our officers around 90 minutes a night in typing and emailing.

Pros
Managers love the time date stamping and pictures. Reports are easy to read.

Cons
Takes a little time adjusting to the terminology.

Marc Pineda

Security accountabilities tool that will help sales

Reviewed 2019-03-21

It’s great and is helping me get contracts!

Pros
The software is easy to use and helps the guard be accountable. Makes the Daily Activity Reports part of your work product and gives the client something to have in hand.

Jeff Eppler

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2015-03-24

This software has saved many hour of reading and sending paperwork to the customers that they don't have time to read through. If any problems are found on an account it is easy to create an issue and when the officers submit the issue it it goes directly to the customer and your management via email to let them know that they have a problem that needs to be addressed. It also makes it easier to keep track of responses to each account for billing purposes. This is an excellent and easy to use reporting system.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for the kind words Jeff! We are really glad to hear that Silvertrac has served you and M&S so well. We look forward to continuing our successful relationship!

John Cordts

An effective tool that has helped us provide excellent service to our client.

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Since we implemented Silver Trac in August 2015, our client has been very impressed with the immediate, real time reporting of issues. Our client contact was extremely impressed with receiving immediate notifications via email of important issues (with photos as necessary!). The Security Staff easily were able to begin using Silver Trac after a brief training period. Even Security Officers with marginal computer skills, have been able to quickly be acclimated to the very user friendly Silver Trac software. Our client, after seeing the great results with Silver Trac at our site, began to implement Silver Trac at all their other sites across the United States!

Rico Sciaky

Silvertrac and Growth

Reviewed 2015-07-30

This is not your run of the mill reporting system for private security. This is an integral part of a competent business as it relates to marketing and accountability. The reports and various systems are solid and when it comes to word of mouth clients, this system allows my company to stand out better than a google ad. When it comes to accountability, my clients and I rely on this system to keep us honest in our reporting and documenting incidents. Simply wow.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you very much for the feedback Rico. We're really glad you've found the software useful and look forward to seeing more good things from you and your team in the future! Keep up the good work!

Brad Campbell

This program has greatly improved the detail and quality of our reports.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Pros
It offers an easy to follow and professional looking report to show to senior leadership when seeking additional resources.

Cons
While the reports are beneficial, there are only a few to choose from. Including the ability to customize reports as needed would be nice.

Mike Severo

For the most part great system. Easy to use

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Pros
Streamlined process, easy to use, great final reports. Photos are easy to upload. Great drop down menus

Cons
1. Reports are not able to be approved before it is sent. 2. Unable to use punctuation other than periods, commas. 3. At times system kicks you off

Jose Moya

The company is very pleased with the system and looks forward in implementing the new items.

Reviewed 2016-02-19

Very user friendly, our officers need minimal training on how to use the system. One con is that the supervisors are unable to change the issue type, once the officer chooses one. We had occasions where the officers accidently checked the wrong issue type and we are unable to change it. This will greatly effect the statically report.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Jose,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We actually have a resolution for this that we'd love to share with you. Feel free to contact your success manager, Johnny Page, or our support team and we'll be happy to help.

Keep up the good work!